AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2019-09-01, 19:11   Link #1481
Hakai

Lord Ryuuteimaru

He has no rivals. Wanked by everyone equally, hated by no one.

Truly the perfect character
Old 2019-09-01, 19:19   Link #1482
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
(Vali and Crom Cruach fight until Rias forfeits the match)

Everyone: The match was basically even between the two."

You: "it was a one-sided match. Vali was no match at all against Crom Cruach."

Everyone: (Shows you evidence contradicting your claim.)

You: "THAT"S BS!"

It's pretty clear you have a clear bias against Vali. Most likely it's because you like the MC, Issei, very much. And thus your dislike is directed towards any character in the series that outshines or upstages Issei in any way. And that character is Vali in your eyes.
See, this is why no one takes you seriously. Do yourself a favor and take a long careful look over the conversation you're referencing, and you'll notice something.

I'm not talking about Issei and Vali. Like at all.

I literally never talk about Issei and I only reference Vali in terms of him eventually losing to Crom if Rias' team kept holding on. This discussion had nothing to do with either of them, and has zero impact on a potential fight between them in the future

You just took a debate about Rias, Strada, Fenrir, and Gog exclusively and then randomly declared it to actually be about Vali and Issei (who is entirely uninvolved as opposed to just incidental like Vali). Like, I'm actually at a loss at how to respond to this because it's such a massive non-sequitr to the actual discussion that just happened. It's like you popped into a gun control debate to scream that you knew I hated the environment.

You're so deeply invested in Issei vs Vali that you just automatically assume everyone else is too and see every discussion here through that lense. It's gone past being your personal quirk into the territory of an actual obsession.

Also, you describing a "Me vs Everyone" argument is kinda hilarious when you spent the three months leading up to Shin v2 trying to argue Rias was going to kick Issei's ass because "look how well they performed against Vali, no way Issei can beat them". That was your actual argument.
Old 2019-09-01, 22:27   Link #1483
Parry999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Sin View Post
Lord Ryuuteimaru

Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-02, 15:00   Link #1484
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWu8128 View Post
Your not the person that should be saying that, your biased for Vali, you saying that doesn't mean much.
Not really if you look at a lot of my posts.

@Xfire I just took the fact that every time something connecred to Vali comes up you seem to like putting him down for no reason at all. It's just an observation nothing more.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-02, 16:29   Link #1485
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

I do look at your posts, you are very biased for Vali, I'm not the only one with that opinion plenty of people see it as well.
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-02, 16:53   Link #1486
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Not really if you look at a lot of my posts.

@Xfire I just took the fact that every time something connected to Vali comes up you seem to like putting him down for no reason at all. It's just an observation nothing more.
Uh, what?

Quote:
(Vali and Crom Cruach fight until Rias forfeits the match)

Everyone: The match was basically even between the two."

You: "it was a one-sided match. Vali was no match at all against Crom Cruach."

Everyone: (Shows you evidence contradicting your claim.)

You: "THAT"S BS!"

It's pretty clear you have a clear bias against Vali. Most likely it's because you like the MC, Issei, very much. And thus your dislike is directed towards any character in the series that outshines or upstages Issei in any way. And that character is Vali in your eyes.
You tried to directly link that conversation to Vali and Issei, and then tried to use it to infer bias on my part.

And now you're changing your story. Originally it was just that I really liked Issei so I attacked anyone who "outshone" him or whatever, now it's that I have a personal hatred of Vali in particular.

You're trying to cover up your own bias towards Vali (again, LUCIDRAGO) by accusing me of bias against him for the times when I call you out on that bias.

Like when you spent three months insisting Rias' performance against Vali meant that Issei's team had no chance against her.

Or when you tried to claim Vali was winning his fight with Crom.

Or when you insisted DxD L was equal to True DxD.

And that's just the last few volumes. Do I need to keep going, or is this a clear enough picture?

You have a strong preference for Vali, the rival character for Issei. Nothing inherently wrong with that, but you constantly insist Vali is stronger than he actually is, and you do it by dragging everyone else down. It's especially common against Issei, but you try it with everyone else too, like Rias, Ddraig, and Crom.

And now you're trying to flip it on the people who call you on it, insisting that it's not that you're biased for Vali, they're biased against Vali.

At least be honest about it.
Old 2019-09-02, 20:07   Link #1487
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWu8128 View Post
I do look at your posts, you are very biased for Vali, I'm not the only one with that opinion plenty of people see it as well.
Again not really. Can you point out which posts those are.

@Xfire You were basically trashing Vali's team and when I wanted to point out that Vali, the king, was still fighting when Rias forfeited the match, you didn't want to hear it. Instead you just stuck to the claim that Vali's team was getting overwhelmed which I didn't disagree with but I just simply disagreed when you called Vali's victory an asspull. Just because Vali wasn't defeated before Rias forfeited.

Certain posts of yours show that same bias against Vali. Where you aren't even trying to be fair in your comparisons. Where you tend to overwhelmingly favor everyone else when comparing them to Vali. Like when you were trying to say that Vali was getting overwhelmed by Crom Cruach when their fight was basically equal.

It's not my fault you don't want to hear the truth about yourself.
Old 2019-09-02, 20:44   Link #1488
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

No I'm not going through your bias for Vali posts. Your biased for Vali period, you can act like your not, but it clear you have a bias for Vali. It been going on for years you always fanboy for Vali, hell your username is Vali.
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-02, 20:53   Link #1489
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Again not really. Can you point out which posts those are.

@Xfire You were basically trashing Vali's team and when I wanted to point out that Vali, the king, was still fighting when Rias forfeited the match, you didn't want to hear it. Instead you just stuck to the claim that Vali's team was getting overwhelmed which I didn't disagree with but I just simply disagreed when you called Vali's victory an asspull. Just because Vali wasn't defeated before Rias forfeited.

Certain posts of yours show that same bias against Vali. Where you aren't even trying to be fair in your comparisons. Where you tend to overwhelmingly favor everyone else when comparing them to Vali. Like when you were trying to say that Vali was getting overwhelmed by Crom Cruach when their fight was basically equal.

It's not my fault you don't want to hear the truth about yourself.
Buddy.

You were not part of the discussion.

I was talking to other people, and after that conversation ended you jumped in to try and make it something it wasn't.

You weren't even bringing arguments one way or another, you were just accusing me of bias for or against two characters that weren't brought up.

For that matter, your argument here is trying to do it again, and bring Vali into the discussion. My argument was about Strada defending Rias and had jack all to do with Vali.

Vali getting overwhelmed by Crom has never been debated by anyone but you, who spent two entire threads loudly and publicly dying on that hill while everyone else pointed out the obvious. Vali was on the defensive and was more tired than Crom when the battle ended, ergo if the battle continued he would have lost.

And there's some supreme irony in telling me I don't want to hear the truth about myself when everything you've said since you started this discussion has been completely disconnected from reality, with you declaring the discussion that was on the same page as your post was about something it had no connection to, pretending you were an active part of said discussion, and trying to brush off another user telling you that people can see your bias.

You're just making yourself look worse.
Old 2019-09-02, 21:56   Link #1490
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Buddy.

You were not part of the discussion.

I was talking to other people, and after that conversation ended you jumped in to try and make it something it wasn't.

You weren't even bringing arguments one way or another, you were just accusing me of bias for or against two characters that weren't brought up.

For that matter, your argument here is trying to do it again, and bring Vali into the discussion. My argument was about Strada defending Rias and had jack all to do with Vali.

Vali getting overwhelmed by Crom has never been debated by anyone but you, who spent two entire threads loudly and publicly dying on that hill while everyone else pointed out the obvious. Vali was on the defensive and was more tired than Crom when the battle ended, ergo if the battle continued he would have lost.

And there's some supreme irony in telling me I don't want to hear the truth about myself when everything you've said since you started this discussion has been completely disconnected from reality, with you declaring the discussion that was on the same page as your post was about something it had no connection to, pretending you were an active part of said discussion, and trying to brush off another user telling you that people can see your bias.

You're just making yourself look worse.
Says the guy who ignores statements in the light novel itself to suit his own bias.

And unfortunately this is an open thread. If you don't want me jumping in then you could just do private messages if you prefer.

I proved through your posts that you're biased against Vali. So being up some of my posts that prove I'm biased in Vali's favor as you say.
Old 2019-09-02, 22:38   Link #1491
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Says the guy who ignores statements in the light novel itself to suit his own bias.

And unfortunately this is an open thread. If you don't want me jumping in then you could just do private messages if you prefer.

I proved through your posts that you're biased against Vali. So being up some of my posts that prove I'm biased in Vali's favor as you say.
Are....are you for real? How in the hell is this a response to anything I just said. Are you working off some alternative version of the thread that only exists in your head?

Quote:
What part of what I said was this a response to? I said that you weren't involved in the discussion and that you were trying to frame it as something that it wasn't. And you respond that I....ignore stuff from the light novel? What?

Quote:
This parts even worse since it indicates you are in fact seeing the same thread as everyone else, and yet somehow still grossly misunderstanding it.

I never said or suggested you couldn't join in. I said that you didn't. That conversation was over, and you started talking about bias against characters that weren't in the discussion at all.

If you wanted to join the talk, all you had to do was talk about Fenrir vs Strada. Or that you thought Gog would take out Rias. Or that you thought another member would finish their fight and jump in to change the situation. Hell, you could have started an argument that Vali would beat Crom.

Like, literally anything about the actual talk that had happened.

Instead you went off about Issei and Vali and started making up shit like you had been part of the conversation. And also that conversation was completely different than it was.

Come on, dude. This is actually a little worrying now.

Quote:
Your post where you suggest that Vali was fighting evenly with the guy who had him completely on defense, when Vali was significantly more tired after the fight was over?

The entire v25 thread? The entire v24 thread after the teaser for v25 came out?

The only post of mine you referenced was one with me stating a generally accepted fact that you specifically refuse to accept. That was evidence of your bias, not mine.

Alright, being entirely serious for a second here, are you alright? For real, I know us going at each other is basically a once-per-thread tradition at this point, but your acting kinda weird right now.

Like, you accusing me of bias is obnoxious but par for course at this point. We've done it before and we'll do it again. But retroactively pretending to be part of an already ended conversation and then referencing parts of that conversation that didn't happen? That's not normal.

This entire conversation has been me asking what's going on while you keep advancing a dialogue that we aren't actually having.

We can keep going if you want, I always enjoy a good forum fight, but if we need to break this off, I'll walk away. Your call.
Old 2019-09-03, 01:27   Link #1492
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Are....are you for real? How in the hell is this a response to anything I just said. Are you working off some alternative version of the thread that only exists in your head?

What part of what I said was this a response to? I said that you weren't involved in the discussion and that you were trying to frame it as something that it wasn't. And you respond that I....ignore stuff from the light novel? What?

This parts even worse since it indicates you are in fact seeing the same thread as everyone else, and yet somehow still grossly misunderstanding it.

I never said or suggested you couldn't join in. I said that you didn't. That conversation was over, and you started talking about bias against characters that weren't in the discussion at all.

If you wanted to join the talk, all you had to do was talk about Fenrir vs Strada. Or that you thought Gog would take out Rias. Or that you thought another member would finish their fight and jump in to change the situation. Hell, you could have started an argument that Vali would beat Crom.

Like, literally anything about the actual talk that had happened.

Instead you went off about Issei and Vali and started making up shit like you had been part of the conversation. And also that conversation was completely different than it was.

Come on, dude. This is actually a little worrying now.

Your post where you suggest that Vali was fighting evenly with the guy who had him completely on defense, when Vali was significantly more tired after the fight was over?

The entire v25 thread? The entire v24 thread after the teaser for v25 came out?

The only post of mine you referenced was one with me stating a generally accepted fact that you specifically refuse to accept. That was evidence of your bias, not mine.

Alright, being entirely serious for a second here, are you alright? For real, I know us going at each other is basically a once-per-thread tradition at this point, but your acting kinda weird right now.

Like, you accusing me of bias is obnoxious but par for course at this point. We've done it before and we'll do it again. But retroactively pretending to be part of an already ended conversation and then referencing parts of that conversation that didn't happen? That's not normal.

This entire conversation has been me asking what's going on while you keep advancing a dialogue that we aren't actually having.

We can keep going if you want, I always enjoy a good forum fight, but if we need to break this off, I'll walk away. Your call.
Well I did fake this too far so I apologize for that. I'll end it.
Old 2019-09-03, 06:32   Link #1493
XFire
150% done

Alright, cool.

Move along people, nothing to see here. Praise Ryuuteimaru and all that.
Old 2019-09-03, 06:56   Link #1494
bluestahli1

This rivalry of XFire and Lucidrago is like Issei and Vali, by the end of the day it all ends to Yaoi
bluestahli1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-03, 07:00   Link #1495
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestahli1 View Post
This rivalry of XFire and Lucidrago is like Issei and Vali, by the end of the day it all ends to Yaoi
Old 2019-09-03, 07:08   Link #1496
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Old 2019-09-03, 09:53   Link #1497
Parry999

Quote:
https://youtu.be/2ZPfgVSrPVY
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-03, 19:38   Link #1498
AzazelDxD

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Sin View Post
Lord Ryuuteimaru

No one?

If Issei EX dragonification is replaced for Issei controlling him I will have reasons to hate him.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-03, 19:49   Link #1499
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzazelDxD View Post
No one?

If Issei EX dragonification is replaced for Issei controlling him I will have reasons to hate him.
STOP IT

YOU CANNOT DISRESPECT HIM LIKE THAT

THE WORLD WILL BURN AND THE EARTH WILL BECOME FLAT

Forgive him Ryuuteimaru-sama, he's just a naive little child.
Old 2019-09-03, 19:57   Link #1500
AzazelDxD

His original purpose(HAREM PALACE) was his true and best purpose.

Maybe Issei could have used him to see the girls in private moments(lesbian moments).. With Ryuu recording and saving these moments for him because he is usually busy.

He can remember EX. He has mind and maybe can record everything that happens inside him.
Why replace this for one weapon?
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote