Notices

Old 2015-02-14, 08:19   Link #14381
sayf82

so Ryutaro is in love with Yue thats new to me
sayf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 08:20   Link #14382
rantaid

@Apoptosis

why do everyone always say that? i am not that shameless person. i always pray sincerely for everyone happiness..... .......hahahahahajha! sorry this is a lame joke. why would i pray for your happiness!? am i crazy?

well, i was sincerely praying that on this day show one or two affection for someone important.... if not, other will do the honor as your substitute okay guys happy valentines... may God bless you today.. Today is good day to appreciate ntr, as i see the weather.

ps... so according to el rue summary, kouki finally manned up?

KOUKI THE KING OF THE NORTH! THE KING OF THE NORTH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayf82
so Ryutaro is in love with Yue thats new to me
and the flags and chekov foreshadowing has been implanted.... and i am intrigued and deadly curious... with great anticipation.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 08:34   Link #14383
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
What if the author decides to turn Kouki from a regrettable hero(lol) character into a rival character, and have him evolve into a true hero like he was summoned to this world for? Kouki finally confronts his growing jealousy and decides to separate from Hajime's party as well as the kingdom, and goes on a soul-searching journey, and eventually gains power that might not necessarily match Hajime, but enough that it's comparable, all without abandoning his ideal of saving as many people as he can. But this time he realises that it's impossible to do it without sacrifices, and decides to become a 3rd force in the war against the demon race and find a way to resolve both sides' tensions. And naturally he decides to leave finding a way to return to their old world to Hajime and act on his own.
If Hajime and Kouki were a bit closer to being equals to start with then that scenario might have been possible. The problem, though, and the reason why Kouki is steadily cornering himself, is that the gap between them is so extreme that forget about reaching his back, Kouki can't even catch a glimpse of Hajime's shadow.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 08:38   Link #14384
Schion93

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
If Hajime and Kouki were a bit closer to being equals to start with then that scenario might have been possible. The problem, though, and the reason why Kouki is steadily cornering himself, is that the gap between them is so extreme that forget about reaching his back, Kouki can't even catch a glimpse of Hajime's shadow.
yea tho the positive thing this chapter was that Hajime (sorta) praised the hero team, saying they can take on labyrinth mobs now
Schion93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 08:57   Link #14385
zippikay

Thanks el rue as always

Looks like kouki is still smiling and getting embarassed at the end; so I'm still thinking that kouki is still just frustrated

And the dude is too intense and too obsessed with catching up with hajime. If i want to guess his lust for power and envy of hajime's strength could be his downfall
zippikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 08:58   Link #14386
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
I keep forgetting Suzu even exists....

What if the author decides to turn Kouki from a regrettable hero(lol) character into a rival character, and have him evolve into a true hero like he was summoned to this world for? Kouki finally confronts his growing jealousy and decides to separate from Hajime's party as well as the kingdom, and goes on a soul-searching journey, and eventually gains power that might not necessarily match Hajime, but enough that it's comparable, all without abandoning his ideal of saving as many people as he can. But this time he realises that it's impossible to do it without sacrifices, and decides to become a 3rd force in the war against the demon race and find a way to resolve both sides' tensions. And naturally he decides to leave finding a way to return to their old world to Hajime and act on his own.

Don't lie, Rantaid. I know you're secretly wishing for everyone's lovers to get NTR'd.
I don't really see that happening, especially if he didn't change one bit (gotten over his jealousy) from having been lectured from Shizuku (his own childhood friend) from the earlier parts of the story. At this moment (and unless the author changes it), Kouki is becoming more and more of hypocrite as the story goes on (something that Shizuku was worried about at the earlier parts of the story).
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 09:11   Link #14387
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
@Apoptosis

why do everyone always say that? i am not that shameless person. i always pray sincerely for everyone happiness..... .......hahahahahajha! sorry this is a lame joke. why would i pray for your happiness!? am i crazy?

well, i was sincerely praying that on this day show one or two affection for someone important.... if not, other will do the honor as your substitute okay guys happy valentines... may God bless you today.. Today is good day to appreciate ntr, as i see the weather.

ps... so according to el rue summary, kouki finally manned up?

KOUKI THE KING OF THE NORTH! THE KING OF THE NORTH!

and the flags and chekov foreshadowing has been implanted.... and i am intrigued and deadly curious... with great anticipation.
>NTR Advocate is seriously wishing for people's happiness

O-Oh...okay....

In any case, happy Valentine's everyone! I'll be spending time with Roxanne, my right hand. Again.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 09:27   Link #14388
cabman11

valentines day huh? Well time to go read some NTR dojins and pretend those are your and everyone else is girlfriends
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 10:36   Link #14389
rantaid

btw, which one is ryuutaro once again? because i have good feeling about him. is he the nice guy? because if yes....

it is all add up and make sense.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 10:44   Link #14390
ndiezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
btw, which one is ryuutaro once again? because i have good feeling about him. is he the nice guy? because if yes....

it is all add up and make sense.
It's not that he's nice guy, it's more like he's just muscle head (your stereotypical warrior type). No hope for you, he'll just won't have "this" idea.
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 11:36   Link #14391
Iamis

Not surprising that Ryuutaro fell for someone in Hajime's group, A battle maniac falling for a strong woman

But what is surprising is that he realized he pretty much had no chance almost immediately and is essentially wishing for her happiness instead of trying to be with her
Iamis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 11:46   Link #14392
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Honestly, I expected more genre savviness from Hajime regarding Kouki. Bringing him to the ice dungeon was weird to begin with, and he unintentionally keeps grinding up Kouki's growing inferiority complex.
I think he was being genre savyy actually. Giving Kouki gears, praising him, etc... I think that Hajime was at least trying not to make it worse.

Also, for Hajime to cover for Shizuku without even looking means that he's at least somewhat looking out for her. (Yes, it's my inner Hajime/Shizuku talking)
Old 2015-02-14, 12:35   Link #14393
Schion93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamis View Post
Not surprising that Ryuutaro fell for someone in Hajime's group, A battle maniac falling for a strong woman

But what is surprising is that he realized he pretty much had no chance almost immediately and is essentially wishing for her happiness instead of trying to be with her
god...Imagine how he must have felt when he saw her almost doing "that" with Hajime
Old 2015-02-14, 12:41   Link #14394
aurel1

new chap up~
Old 2015-02-14, 13:39   Link #14395
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
I think he was being genre savyy actually. Giving Kouki gears, praising him, etc... I think that Hajime was at least trying not to make it worse.

Also, for Hajime to cover for Shizuku without even looking means that he's at least somewhat looking out for her. (Yes, it's my inner Hajime/Shizuku talking)
Now that you've mentioned it, wasn't it stated in the last dungeon they went that (in the summaries) that Hajime realized Kouki's attitude/mood was getting worse and tried to say things to avoid that? If that's true, along with what you've stated with the praising and giving him/the group gears, then you really can't blame Hajime. The fault lies with Kouki (the questionable attitude he has). For some reason, I like to see what Eri thinks of Kouki's "light" now.
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 15:26   Link #14396
DemiDomo
Rest in peace Monty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamis View Post

i am impressed with ryu.
DemiDomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 15:38   Link #14397
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiDomo View Post
i am impressed with ryu.
Haha, looks like we can make a fair guess now at what his ideal world dream in the Sea of Trees was.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 15:42   Link #14398
DemiDomo
Rest in peace Monty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
Haha, looks like we can make a fair guess now at what his ideal world dream in the Sea of Trees was.
ryu vs yue in combat to the death?
DemiDomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 21:08   Link #14399
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Pretty disappointing that the writer is still unable to develop (other male) characters that are not the MC and/or in his harem group in an actual interesting way, while still retaining the point of view focus and praise-singing of the MC. Yes, I truly believe that this would be possible, regardless if the other male ends up as evil or not.

I am too. By developing the other male character to the point where he could present a worthy challenge to the MC. I am curious if the author would finally come to this point after this last dungeon is conquered.

On the other hand, the current situation is I think Hajime's way of trying to develop and improve Kouki and the Hero team to be more effective and powerful. It is up to Kouki if he takes advantage of this opportunity and by the looks of the current summary, he is not and is instead starting to be consumed with jealousy. This is probably the beginning of option (b) where the author decided to turn Kouki into one of, if not the main antagonist. Option (a) where he joins Hajime to battle the demons and maybe even the Gods seems unlikely given his current mental state.

As I see it, it is one way for Hajime to help the princess and hence the kingdom, by leaving her a force that can help in the fight against the demons. What better way than by equipping and training the Hero team which would be left behind to help protect the kingdom. After all he has no intention of bringing back anyone other than the Harem and Shizuku when he does go back. Right now though, it is unfortunate that Hajime's good intention may not pay off.

@Apoptosis;

How dare you to even think that Kouki could turn into a true Hero. You would take everyone's reason for being in this thread. The Kouki hating and bashing.

Please pardon my sarcasm.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 21:16   Link #14400
Schion93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post
I am too. By developing the other male character to the point where he could present a worthy challenge to the MC. I am curious if the author would finally come to this point after this last dungeon is conquered.

On the other hand, the current situation is I think Hajime's way of trying to develop and improve Kouki and the Hero team to be more effective and powerful. It is up to Kouki if he takes advantage of this opportunity and by the looks of the current summary, he is not and is instead starting to be consumed with jealousy. This is probably the beginning of option (b) where the author decided to turn Kouki into one of, if not the main antagonist. Option (a) where he joins Hajime to battle the demons and maybe even the Gods seems unlikely given his current mental state.

As I see it, it is one way for Hajime to help the princess and hence the kingdom, by leaving her a force that can help in the fight against the demons. What better way than by equipping and training the Hero team which would be left behind to help protect the kingdom. After all he has no intention of bringing back anyone other than the Harem and Shizuku when he does go back. Right now though, it is unfortunate that Hajime's good intention may not pay off.
yea but from El Rue's summary Cookie is not too far gone yet and maybe when Hajime is going to go back he will leave either bring those who want to go back with him or instructions/artifact for the classmates who want to go

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel