AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-05-23, 16:25   Link #121
Akatsuki_King
Speaker for the Dead
*Artist

Location: somewhere in-between the damnation of hell and the celestial glory of heaven
Send a message via MSN to Akatsuki_King Send a message via Yahoo to Akatsuki_King
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Off-topic once again: You have to consider the tick of the concrete wall, vs. the tick of the water tank, when I made the comparison I was thinking of the usual Steel water tank that are made of a steel composed of Zinc or aluminum, whereas the steel reinforcement of a Concrete wall is made of Carbon steel, which is a much harder type of steel.
I see your point.

Anyways, back to the subject, Sasuke isnt that overpowered, it is just that he is the first of the rookie nine to reach that level. Naruto is catching up quickly and once he is finished his Fuuton Rasengan he will at least be on the same level, if he is not more powerful than Sasuke. I mean seriously, the unfinished version killed an Akatsuki. Anyway it has always been like this, Sasuke is the most powerful rookie, then Naruto catches up.
Akatsuki_King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-23, 16:33   Link #122
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki_King View Post
I see your point.

Anyways, back to the subject, Sasuke isnt that overpowered, it is just that he is the first of the rookie nine to reach that level. Naruto is catching up quickly and once he is finished his Fuuton Rasengan he will at least be on the same level, if he is not more powerful than Sasuke. I mean seriously, the unfinished version killed an Akatsuki. Anyway it has always been like this, Sasuke is the most powerful rookie, then Naruto catches up.
I agree but what if its just Naruto that can catch up. I doubt everyone can catch up unless they have a Kekkai Genkai or Sasuke just stops training.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-23, 16:40   Link #123
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
I agree but what if its just Naruto that can catch up. I doubt everyone can catch up unless they have a Kekkai Genkai or Sasuke just stops training.
Dont forget that there is always a thing such as potential. Obviously Sasuke's (Kishi's boy) has a potential that rivals Naruto's...

Itachi i think i mentioned this quite some time even before the timeskip....Itachi is hitting his potential...i dont think he can get (much) stronger. He is at his peak.
Probably if he could he would be even stronger....since i already explained his power jumps from 8 years to 11-13 yrs (massacre) was enormous...i dont think anyone got that strong so young. And then after he joined Akatsuki his power seemed about the same....as when he was 13.

So when we talk about potential...it doesnt matter what ability, talent or bloodline you have. Obviously things such as talent can speed up the progress. And in Naruto's case....cloning yourself 200 or 1000 times is even better....or faster.
Old 2007-05-23, 16:49   Link #124
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Dont forget that there is always a thing such as potential. Obviously Sasuke's (Kishi's boy) has a potential that rivals Naruto's...

Itachi i think i mentioned this quite some time even before the timeskip....Itachi is hitting his potential...i dont think he can get (much) stronger. He is at his peak.
Probably if he could he would be even stronger....since i already explained his power jumps from 8 years to 11-13 yrs (massacre) was enormous...i dont think anyone got that strong so young. And then after he joined Akatsuki his power seemed about the same....as when he was 13.

So when we talk about potential...it doesnt matter what ability, talent or bloodline you have. Obviously things such as talent can speed up the progress. And in Naruto's case....cloning yourself 200 or 1000 times is even better....or faster.
Good point reps.. I guess that is why Lee is so cool.
Old 2007-05-23, 16:57   Link #125
Akatsuki_King
Speaker for the Dead
*Artist

Location: somewhere in-between the damnation of hell and the celestial glory of heaven
Send a message via MSN to Akatsuki_King Send a message via Yahoo to Akatsuki_King
Quote:
Well, there have always been various levels with in the rookie nine, so if Naruto and Sasuke become more powerful than the other rookies it wouldn't go against what Kishi has done before. Though right now, they all seem fairly powerful. Shika took down Hidan, Sakura has gained Tsunade's strength+medic abilities, Lee has proly learned how to open more gates+his taijutsu in general has definitely gotten more powerful, ect.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-05-23 at 17:18.
Old 2007-05-23, 23:20   Link #126
Icha Icha Tactics

Hi guys...dunno if its been put forth in this discussion but a THEORY has been circulating concerning the orochimaru / sasuke battle.. and kinda makes sense in a way............I'm not sure about it myself but might as well share it.

Orochimaru knew sasuke wanted revenge on his brother...knew that one day the two would confront each other..

we also know that Orochimaru holds a big grudge against Itachi...

Orochimaru 'seemed' to be defeated too easily by sasuke as many of you thought

..perhaps orochimaru's master plan was to have sasuke supposedly take him over in the soul transfer, and when sasuke confronts Itachi, Itachi sharingans sasuke only to fall victim to orochimaru's trap.. Orochimaru soul transfer into Itachi before it is too late and will take over Itachi..revenge is sweet! Orochimaru gets Itachi...Itachimaru is born.
Icha Icha Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-23, 23:53   Link #127
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icha Icha Tactics View Post
Hi guys...dunno if its been put forth in this discussion but a THEORY has been circulating concerning the orochimaru / sasuke battle.. and kinda makes sense in a way............I'm not sure about it myself but might as well share it.

Orochimaru knew sasuke wanted revenge on his brother...knew that one day the two would confront each other..

..perhaps orochimaru's master plan was to have sasuke supposedly take him over in the soul transfer, and when sasuke confronts Itachi, Itachi sharingans sasuke only to fall victim to orochimaru's trap.. Orochimaru soul transfer into Itachi before it is too late and will take over Itachi..revenge is sweet! Orochimaru gets Itachi...Itachimaru is born.
I also believe that theory to be true. It makes lots of sense and I doubt Orochimaru could be killed and only one flashback....hmpff.
Old 2007-05-24, 14:52   Link #128
Akatsuki_King
Speaker for the Dead
*Artist

Quote:
I also believe that theory to be true. It makes lots of sense and I doubt Orochimaru could be killed and only one flashback....hmpff.
Well, even if Oro isn't dead, which I find doutbful, I don't think he would risk losing one Uchiha container just to see if he could get a different one instead.
Old 2007-05-24, 19:13   Link #129
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:

That would be the greatest master plan i ever heard. That's calculating further ahead then Shikamaru!!
IQ 200+ Shikamaru - [lvl] A true genius! Einstein! Newton!
IQ 300+!!! Orochimaru? - [lvl] Einstein appears to be dummy infront of you!
Old 2007-05-24, 23:41   Link #130
Icha Icha Tactics

The only thing is..why get Itachi when you've got Sasuke?..
well...if this does happen..it will be a battle of Mangekyos..
it appears Mangekyos use up alot of chakra based on the mangas..so a tiring battle between Sasuke and Itachi might weaken will powers....Orochimara suddenly climbs out of his coffin inside sasuke's mind and takes advantage of the situation????....

who knows.. BUT I don't think Orochimara is 'dead'... when sasuke walks out kabuto goes...'orochimaru is dead...no wait hes...' than sasuke says ' I've taken over'

in other words 'willed' out.
Icha Icha Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-25, 00:36   Link #131
Rahan

Quote:
The only thing is..why get Itachi when you've got Sasuke?...
Revenge no Jutsu ? lately, when Kishi doesn't know what to do of a character or how to develop him, he just make him scream for revenge : Sasuke vs Itachi (obviously), Shikamaru vs Hidan, Deidara vs Oro / Hebi. (Deidara want revenge against someone who prevented him to have his revenge himself). Orochimaru has been humiliated once by Itachi. Could deserve some payback in Orochimaru's mind.

Also, Itachi mastered the sharingan totally (unless there is a 3rd level), so it avoids Oro the troubles to find out how to do it.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-25, 01:36   Link #132
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Uhm yeah, let's contact GM's and demand a Sasuke kun nerf!