AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2020-12-27, 12:45   Link #121
SirCopert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
My problem is more to she never made it clear why she treated her father like that.

Thought she's going to say, "Mother's death is too much for me" as reason behind her action but nope, instead;
"Dammit, Dad! You made me looks bad in front of my boyfriend. What will my friend say if they ever caught what you do?!"

Koto is difficult to handle but compare to her Miya is no hope.

For this very reason she needed character development more than anyone else
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-29, 02:13   Link #122
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Underwhelming ending
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-31, 04:24   Link #123
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Very lame ending indeed .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-31, 05:21   Link #124
scififan

Who came up the English title "One of the great secrets of a femme fatale"?

The manga was criticized on Twitter due to the relationship. The manga still receive the supporters The author responds that she wanted to depict the story of a burned out middle aged salaryman. In her subsequent interview, she suggests that the plot is also her way to understand her ex-husband. It suggests the author projects herself as Miya. After the manga ended, the author said the character interaction was inspired by her father and her(the salaryman and his daughter). I think the author is merely implying conflicts and emotion from the urban life.

Some people believe that ending hinting that the salaryman and Miya's friend will cross the path again. Since they have the dialogue that "the moon is beautiful", which has similar Japanese pronunciation of the confession statement. Now, they are on a separate ways and get going with their lives.

So, Miya is getting very friendly with her classmate. He looks like a player. Will she find her happiness?
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-31, 11:35   Link #125
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan View Post

The manga was criticized on Twitter due to the relationship. The manga still receive the supporters The author responds that she wanted to depict the story of a burned out middle aged salaryman. In her subsequent interview, she suggests that the plot is also her way to understand her ex-husband. It suggests the author projects herself as Miya. After the manga ended, the author said the character interaction was inspired by her father and her(the salaryman and his daughter). I think the author is merely implying conflicts and emotion from the urban life.

Some people believe that ending hinting that the salaryman and Miya's friend will cross the path again. Since they have the dialogue that "the moon is beautiful", which has similar Japanese pronunciation of the confession statement. Now, they are on a separate ways and get going with their lives.

So, Miya is getting very friendly with her classmate. He looks like a player. Will she find her happiness?
They're keeping their distance until the legal issue gets solved by her turning 18, that was what was told by the story several times.
Old 2020-12-31, 12:23   Link #126
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan View Post
Now you mentioned it, I wonder if tankoubon will have epilogue with mature Koto as, while she's referred by Miya as popular female student on her school, the title hardly touched. Reminds me at first I expected a story about female teenager taking control of a depressed ojii-san from said title, not a father-daughter drama with mirroring case.

As for Miya, I'd say she made good choice as his boyfriend seems care enough to respect and inform Kosuke of Miya current mental state despite Miya depiction about him.
Probably the correct 'concern' about this boyfriend of her would be, "How long he can endure her (Miya)?". IMO their last seen interaction is indication he's getting tired with the drama and do acknowledge her as source of her own issue.

Old 2021-01-01, 00:13   Link #127
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

^Miya is going to end like Koto's mother