AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-06-16, 18:21   Link #121
kurosa

Hahahaha yeah most of them at least for me are toxic trash, still I see good in some IMO Shizumu (Chairman) Vol. 4 onwards, Risa (Dentist's straight, then lesbian, then bi daughter Vol. 7 onwards the only with potential.

Yet you need to remember that almost 93% of characters are initially idiots with Nishino but later are friendly with him like Taro (Rock star) who you can later say is one of the few true friends of Nishino, Marquis is a bro too, Gabriela (Doll Loli) who later wants to snu snu, Francisca who is this close to marry Nishino.

Last edited by kurosa; 2020-06-19 at 23:18.
kurosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-17, 17:02   Link #122
Disdanny
Izanagi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurosa View Post
Glasses? Ah Matsuuma, is revealed that she cares for money and status, so if Taro who is a famous rock star (status and money), surely she would have betray Take with him.
But like in Nishino, bros are real in the serie so no danger.

She is now rich and don't give a shit about anything, Nishino tried 2 times to speak to her 'cause no one else does and he understands to be alone, but she don't even speak to her. She is living a empty life, prettt sure she ends alone, drugs, preggo and poor or something like that.

Your anger for Shimixu, won't allow you to see the good in her or in any character xD
Lmfao I hope it ends like that for her. The blonde yandere loli better not end up with him neither. And Lol I just hate bullying I can't ship him with trash. He should get with that blonde hair girl he kissed the one with the huge boobs.
Disdanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-17, 17:11   Link #123
WyrdMonger

Although I don’t find Roze as unlikeable as the classmates, I don’t like her as a character and I don’t reallt mind if the mc didn’t end up with her. I actually think he should hook up with someone better.
WyrdMonger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-17, 17:27   Link #124
kurosa

@Disdanny
Quote:
He should get with that blonde hair girl he kissed the one with the huge boobs.
Ahh you mean Francisca, yeah she proposes marriage to Nishino when he was this close to fuck Gabriela (purple doll loli).

Spoiler:

She is not my first option but neither the lastone.

It has been stated she likes Nishino after Greece events (Overseas Trip Arc Vol 3-4).

@WyrdMonger
The problem with Roser is that she wants you for her alone, no one else can be near to you, speak to you or even want to see you.

So what she does for it? She will destroy your social life and if wasn't for Nishinos warning that if she hurts his friends he will kill her, she would have kill some ppl already.

Example.
In vol. 6 she offers a juice with laxative to Nishino, so he will shit himself in public in middle of a break dance tournament, destroying his social liffe and lowering to bottom his self steem. Nishino didn't trust her so he didn't accept it but Gabriela (who was in love with Rose in that time) drink it and well she shit on herself.

Last edited by kurosa; 2020-06-21 at 11:29.
Old 2020-06-17, 19:54   Link #125
Disdanny
Izanagi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurosa View Post
Ahh you mean Francisca, yeah she proposes marriage to Nishino when he was this close to fuck Gabriela (purple doll loli).

She is not my first option but neither the lastone.

It has been stated she likes Nishino after Greece events (Overseas Trip Arc Vol 3-4).

@WyrdMonger
The problem with her is that she wants you for her alone, no one else can be near to you, speak to you or even want to see you.

So what she does for it? She will destroy your social life and if wasn't for Nishinos warning that if she hurts his friends he will kill her, she would have kill some ppl already.

Example.
In vol. 6 she offers a juice with laxative to Nishino, so he will shit in public in a break dance tournament destroying his social liffe and lowering to bottom his self steem. Nishino didn't trust her so he didn't accept it but Gabriela (who wasin love with Rose in that time)deink itand well she shit on herself.
Awesome then he can get married to her. I ship that lol.
Disdanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-17, 20:45   Link #126
kurosa

Hahaha and the best part Gabriela said she don't cares if they marries and is willing to be a side wife, so he can have 3somes all times.
Old 2020-06-20, 13:11   Link #127
VooXoo

Wow, the lesbian cyborg loves him now? How the hell did that happen? 5 months passed but I think she really disliked him back in Greece.
The translator for this novel was affected by corona but they recovered that is of course good news.
But he released 3 chapters for another novel so I think his interest in Nishino dissapeared, his blog should have received more hits recently thanks to the cartload of manga translations.
Please someone take Nishino back up.

And about the manga, ther is a hint in the latest extra chapter to a info I didn't see here.
Spoiler for abour Rose past:
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-20, 16:27   Link #128
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

You're off there kurosa, Shimizu role now is the "girl realised MC she despised was actually a good prospect but now is too late for her".
Old 2020-06-20, 16:59   Link #129
kurosa

@Kuroageha Noooo I like her but you're right, that's a possibility too, hope not xD

In that case who should be the waifu? The obvious answer is Gabriela 'cause 3somes.

Spoiler:

@VooXoo

Mao did a good job, but yeah seems like he got bored, sad times we are living :S
She fall for him in Vol. 6 (hate to love in 1 volume), when Nishino took her out on a date against her will xD.

In Vol. 5 Nishino saves Gabriella (without she knew) from a sniper, later early in Vol. 6 Marquis tells him that he can't do more business with him 'cause a very dangerous group wants to kill Gabriela and he is a problem.

So Nishino understands that he can't protect her always and decides to teach her how to be stronger but how can he teach her when she doesn't even want to talk with him, they have a date.

Nishino is stronger than her so she couldn't control her body and in every place they go Nishino bet her to do something and if she win date is over, but in reality he was teaching her how to use her power (Master Miyagi, is that you?).

Later storm troopers arrive but they can't do shit against Nishino (Force Shield is OP) so wild bridge effect appears and she fell in love.

Vol. 6 ends with Gabriela asking Nishino if he wants snu snu xD

Yeah, I want to know more about Rose's past.

Spoiler:

Last edited by kurosa; 2020-06-21 at 11:02. Reason: Details
Old 2020-06-20, 18:21   Link #130
SirCopert

How many and which girls are in Nishino's harem? And are there snu snu in the series or will there be in the future?
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-20, 19:23   Link #131
kurosa

Girls that have feelings for Nishino?

Rose (Blonde Yandere Loli) since Vol. 1
Gabriela (Purple Doll Loli) Vol. 6 onwards
Franscisca (Blonde bimbo) Vol. 3 onwards
Igarashi aka Mackerel (Maid) LN didn't reach her Arc yet, possibly Vol. 10.

There are snus snus but not for Nishino despite he was offered by Rose, Gabriela and Francisca.

The only snus snus shown in serie are.

Takeuchi and Matsuura (Nishino's classmates) Vol.2
Kuro and Yukky (Shared house roommates of Nishino) Vol. 7.

Last edited by kurosa; 2020-06-21 at 11:05.
Old 2020-06-22, 13:48   Link #132
VooXoo

Interesting, I though Gabriella would decide to romance Nishino because Rose refused hard and she thought that a 3-way would give her the wished result, instead Nishino just was cool and catched her.

Shimizu developed some cojones for provoking Rose, or Rose was really pushing her too much.

Funny how she have the highest chances to go with Nishino of all the girls, she is still normal after all, and that is what is really making MC distance himself from the lust beasts, he thinks they just want to get close for free service.

At least pimp snusnu adventures stop.
Old 2020-07-06, 16:50   Link #133
SirCopert

I'm reading the manga, since the novel is unfortunately dropped. And in one chapter, after Nishino saves the girl from pigtails and big boobs (I don't remember her name) she "thanks" him and rejected him because she pairs with the playboy, so what happened in the novel? Did he cheat her? Or what?

Last edited by SirCopert; 2020-07-06 at 20:07.
Old 2020-07-06, 21:59   Link #134
kurosa

Ahhh, you mean Matsuura, well:

She fuck with that guy (Takeuchi) and became a "couple" (she was used as a revenge against Nishino and sexfriend)
She had a threesome with him and another guy (who has a crush for Shimizu)
After everyone found out about her threesome and treat her like a bitch (she is), she was bullied by everyone.
Takeuchi dropped her and she went crazy af.
She later go yandere and tried to kill Takeuchi in middle of dance tournament.
Gabriella's dad paid a lot to silence everyone, she became rich 'cause of this.
She is even more isolated than before but everyone is afraid of she going Kill Bill
The only one who talks to her is Nishino but she don't even talk him back instead she complains with Shimizu.

She doesn't give a shit about anything right now, just to finish school to enjoy her money.
Pretty much someone will steal her money (I hope so)
Old 2020-07-07, 01:07   Link #135
dark44

This author wont chiken about making some girls sluts it is ok as long he wont push those sluts to the MC
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-07, 09:00   Link #136
SirCopert

I am happy that she have had her karma, I hope she will have the rest (Nishino seemed to me only vaguely interested in her). And what about Takeuchi? In one illustration Rose was strangling him. And the class representative? In one illustration she seemed to have feelings for Nishino, is it quite suggestive to be a misunderstanding or not? One last question: what is the power of the protagonist? It seems to be a kind of telekinesis, it reminds me of Elfen Lied's microbirations. However, this series causes a lot of frustration about the relationship between Nishino and classmates.
Old 2020-07-07, 19:45   Link #137
kurosa

Quote:
(Nishino seemed to me only vaguely interested in her)
He like that she don't stand too much (as he tries to do the same), not love nor a crush, just a meh maybe one day something can happen, just that.

Quote:
And what about Takeuchi? In one illustration Rose was strangling him.
She found the reason Nishino didn't want nothing with her (and call her slut all time) was 'cause he thought she was a ez bitch, and why he tought that? Takeuchi :v, so she tried to kill him but his acid powers (yes, he awakened his power when he was about to die) saved him.

Quote:
And the class representative? In one illustration she seemed to have feelings for Nishino, is it quite suggestive to be a misunderstanding or not?
I think you're talkin' about them in the bed, right? She felt vulnerable and he was caring of her, she didn't want to stay alone and take him to bed.

I hope is also a hint about future xD

Quote:
what is the power of the protagonist? It seems to be a kind of telekinesis, it reminds me of Elfen Lied's microbirations.
'Til now seems to be Telekinesis (https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Telekinesis) + Freezing (https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Freezing) this because the powers shown 'til now are:

-Psychic Shield (Telekinesis). https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki...eld_Generation
-Flight (Telekinesis). https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Telekinetic_Flight
-Invisible blades like Elfen Lied's invisible arms (Telekinesis). https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki...inetic_Cutting
- Stop bleeding/Close wounds via Freezing them (Ice). https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Freezing

So we don't know exactly what his power really is, first I thought it was just telekinesis 'cause it can explain the first 3 powers but what about the ice?

Quote:
However, this series causes a lot of frustration about the relationship between Nishino and classmates.
Yeah, that was my problem with serie first time I read it, couldn't pass first volume, after vol. 2 it gets better, mostly 'cause you don't meet new crappy characters.

Last edited by kurosa; 2020-07-07 at 20:07. Reason: Wikis :V
Old 2020-07-08, 08:24   Link #138
VooXoo

His power is unclear and the control on it gets changed often, precise control able to stop bleedings, block hundred of bullets, cut everyone he wants, it seems like he waves his hands to activate sometime but it could be just him trying to act cool, when Shimizu brutalized him he didn't put a shield up in fear of breaking her wrist so it seems like he can't control it or the hardness is always the same, it seems like telekinesis acting on his mental image of what he wants but with some limitations.

I don't understand why Nishino didn't use his power in Greece against Gabriella, only reason that make sense is for making the chase happen.

The reason that Matsura got money is because when she gone School Days on Takeuchi it was a assassin camuflaged like him to get closer to Gabriella, he was stopped from the attack and she got the money as reward.

And Nishino interest in Matsura was simply because he wanted a relationship with a normal girl and she fitted his mental image of one, Takeuchi took her to make him feel NTR'ed but he recovered from it in a minute because it wasn't honest feelings, the karma hitting back that made her isolated wasn't acting like slut in my opinion but not being really grateful to Nishino for saving them from the yakuza, but her original misfortune was Nishino getting interested in her and telling it out loud.
That is a big dumb part honestly, they know that Nishino saved them easily killing like it was everyday business, the police came and he wasn't arrested and spread the rumor he caused the incident and the yakuza could come back for revenge to isolate him even more, and Nishino can't know about it because no one talks to him aside Rose that probably helped the rumors.
Then when the money get lost takeuchi put it back from his own pocket when he antagonized Nishino and still does later.
As this plot was used even in the manga it isn't a error from the web novel, the author decided to make it that way.

But if Nishino actually talked back or explained himself things would be different, in short the story works only because the MC is a impossible character.
Old 2020-07-08, 10:46   Link #139
SirCopert

I think if Takeuchi had told Matsura to have sex for money, she would have done it and that would have made her a slut (slut is a derogatory for prostitute), having said that Takeuchi is really immature and childish, I really hope that he is humiliated and the whole school knows about his true nature. However, it seems that it is not known whether Nishino's power can protect him from explosions, neutralize poisons and radiations.
Ah right, a user a few pages ago wrote that Gabriella is lesbian (or at least bisexual) is it true or was he making fun of the others?
Old 2020-07-11, 04:06   Link #140
Velox0blivio

She's definitely a Les before the incident with the dance competition and was only gunning for Rose. After that, she fell in love with Nishino and has a competition with Rose for Nishino.
Velox0blivio is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, mc with mob face, mc with special powers, underestimated mc, yandere main heroine