AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-12-19, 10:43   Link #121
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazor 98 View Post
Anything to say @Lucidrago? ROFL
I'm glad that Issei won. This satisfies me more than I thought.

Didn't expect Strada to be that huge.

Well Miyama outdid himself. Wonder who had to sell their soul to get those illustrations?

Ouryuu, Lint, and Crom look good.

@Hakai Well he is the Champion of the Rating Games so it was unlikely in my view that he would lose.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-19, 10:47   Link #122
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Really after all the months of you saying Rias was going to win, with no real reason for her to win . That's how you go out, I'm disappointed not surprising though.
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-19, 10:48   Link #123
Hakai

Quote:
Of course

Now please deliver with the "Ise gonna lose against Diehauser" predictions as well
Old 2018-12-19, 10:53   Link #124
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

Actually from what I gather next volume will be about Vali's side of the bracket. So the Issei will lose to Diehauser will have to wait. We can start the Vali will lose train just for giggles.
Old 2018-12-19, 10:54   Link #125
Blazor 98

Spoiler:
Blazor 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-19, 10:56   Link #126
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWu8128 View Post
Really after all the months of you saying Rias was going to win, with no real reason for her to win . That's how you go out, I'm disappointed not surprising though.
I guess you ignored all the posts of me predicting Issei vs Rias match in the main stage and constantly saying that Issei would win. That was before Shin Volume 1 came out and I did a full 180.

I never wanted Rias to win, I just predicted it. I'm just glad I was wrong in my prediction.

So I was wrong about that match and about Indra vs Mahabali. No hard feelings. That's how predictions go. You get some right, you get some wrong.

@Hakai Issei's going to lose against Diehauser because Diehauser recruited the Mil-tan to his team.
Old 2018-12-19, 10:56   Link #127
Palmito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakai View Post
Of course

Now please deliver with the "Ise gonna lose against Diehauser" predictions as well
Or "Indra gonna lose against Sairaorg".
Palmito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-19, 10:57   Link #128
Pieandchickeneater

If Issei is going to lose I would rather it be against Diehauser or Indra both of them should realistically win the tournament similar to midoriya vs todoroki where the main character gets beaten by a person who is just flat out stronger than him. Issei vs Vali seems like a good way to send the series as a final battle but I really want it to be in the rating game but rather as Vali said as a match that can include other people such as Kiba in it. After all Arthur wants to fight Kiba when Issei fights Vali.
Pieandchickeneater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-19, 10:58   Link #129
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazor 98 View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2018-12-19, 11:02   Link #130
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakai View Post
Spoiler:
Ishibumi's clearly a madman like always.

Was hoping for a new breast technique though.
Old 2018-12-19, 11:04   Link #131
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

Quote:
I guess you ignored all the posts of me predicting Issei vs Rias match in the main stage and constantly saying that Issei would win. That was before Shin Volume 1 came out and I did a full 180.

I never wanted Rias to win, I just predicted it. I'm just glad I was wrong in my prediction.

So I was wrong about that match and about Indra vs Mahabali. No hard feelings. That's how predictions go. You get some right, you get some wrong.
Dude you spent months saying Rias was going to win what are you talking about. So don't try to wiggle out of it now, all I remember is for about 6 months you were saying Rias was going to win with no reasoning. Hold your L with pride, because you earn it
Old 2018-12-19, 11:17   Link #132
Lucidrago

Quote:
Dude you spent months saying Rias was going to win what are you talking about. So don't try to wiggle out of it now, all I remember is for about 6 months you were saying Rias was going to win with no reasoning. Hold your L with pride, because you earn it
Didn't you read my post? Yes I spent months saying that Rias would win. Well 5 months since I only predicted it once Shin Volume 1 came out and the match-ups were revealed.

In my view, none of the matches were really all that predictable. Every one of them could have gone either way and I'm convinced Ishibumi purposefully made it that way. And as most people predicted Issei winning upon seeing the match-ups that were announced, I predicted that Rias would win. And I was wrong about that one. Same as I was wrong with me predicting that Mahabali would win against Indra.

I'm a little disappointed in my prediction being wrong but I'm overall glad that he won against Rias as I prefer him over Rias. But I really believed that Rias would win this match.

And also I just wanted to basically stop this from becoming an echo chamber of everyone saying that Issei would win. As it would have probably gotten ugly if Rias had won.
Old 2018-12-19, 11:19   Link #133
TatsuyaGod

So far a great read. Also hope Ishi gets better here soon. Went to hospital but he’s fine. Man worked too hard. Ise gets his dream to face the Champion. Future looks good.
TatsuyaGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-19, 11:27   Link #134
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by TatsuyaGod View Post
So far a great read. Also hope Ishi gets better here soon. Went to hospital but he’s fine. Man worked too hard. Ise gets his dream to face the Champion. Future looks good.
Wonder how the other matches are going to go.

I'm just really glad that Sairaorg won. Would really love to see that match between him and Shooting Star. The whole field was probably destroyed due to the raw power those two were releasing.

Well back to the prediction building block guys.

Now I predict that Diehauser will defeat Issei and win the Azazel Cup after defeating Vali in the finals. The man did defeat a team.with two Super Devils after all.
Old 2018-12-19, 11:32   Link #135
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

Quote:
Didn't you read my post? Yes I spent months saying that Rias would win. Well 5 months since I only predicted it once Shin Volume 1 came out and the match-ups were revealed.

In my view, none of the matches were really all that predictable. Every one of them could have gone either way and I'm convinced Ishibumi purposefully made it that way. And as most people predicted Issei winning upon seeing the match-ups that were announced, I predicted that Rias would win. And I was wrong about that one. Same as I was wrong with me predicting that Mahabali would win against Indra.

I'm a little disappointed in my prediction being wrong but I'm overall glad that he won against Rias as I prefer him over Rias. But I really believed that Rias would win this match.

And also I just wanted to basically stop this from becoming an echo chamber of everyone saying that Issei would win. As it would have probably gotten ugly if Rias had won.
I read your post, and none of it matters. Also you saying you didn't want it to become a echo chamber is fine, but at the very least have valid reasons for your argument, I'm cool with person being a contrarian, but you still need go reasoning behind it. You did not and don't even act like you did because you didn't.
Old 2018-12-19, 11:34   Link #136
Bleach1996

@Lucidrago the king of zeno team was just a high class Grim Ripper so for diehauser it would have been easy to beat him he didn' even have to fight the two super devils

Accelerator Strongest Level 5 of Academy city
Bleach1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-19, 11:37   Link #137
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

Quote:
Wonder how the other matches are going to go.

I'm just really glad that Sairaorg won. Would really love to see that match between him and Shooting Star. The whole field was probably destroyed due to the raw power those two were releasing.

Well back to the prediction building block guys.

Now I predict that Diehauser will defeat Issei and win the Azazel Cup after defeating Vali in the finals. The man did defeat a team.with two Super Devils after all.
Also you keep saying that Issei the main character of the story is not going to make it to the Finals. What makes you so sure Vali is going to make it to the Finals?
Old 2018-12-19, 11:40   Link #138
Lucidrago

Quote:
I read your post, and none of it matters. Also you saying you didn't want it to become a echo chamber is fine, but at the very least have valid reasons for your argument, I'm cool with person being a contrarian, but you still need go reasoning behind it. You did not and don't even act like you did because you didn't.
I'm not understanding you. You're getting on me for admitting my prediction was wrong?

Again I was predicting that Rias would win and I was wrong. And a prediction doesn't need a valid argument as no matter how many 'valid' arguments you use, It's just a prediction. And no one could surely know the result of the match until Shin Volume 2 came out.

And if I had said that Issei would win and didn't provide valid arguments, no one would have said anything. It's only because I had a prediction that differed from that was different from everyone else's that they got on me for not having 'valid' arguments despite having none of their own.

Again just a prediction that ended up being wrong on my part.

And looking at the illustration of Strada again, looks like Xenovia used CrossxCrisis on him to defeat him as he has a cross-shaped scar on his face.
Old 2018-12-19, 11:43   Link #139
amtro
Distro

Where my titties at?
Old 2018-12-19, 11:48   Link #140
Lex79

For all this time in my mind Crom looked like Terminator and Strada like Gouken from Street Fighter 4. How wrong I was...
I got Issei and Indra's matches right but was wrong for the other two. I'm actually glad that Sairaorg managed to pass the turn, the guy deserves some love. I hope we will be given some detailes on the matches when the volume will be translated.
Lex79 is offline   Reply With Quote