AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-10-23, 09:12   Link #121
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trov View Post
Unless something changed in the LN. The childhood friend was never summoned.
At least so far. The Novel so far is currently at the point where Ryouma starts to take over at least parts of Roseria kingdom.
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-24, 12:59   Link #122
Fairy Water

Anyone here actually read LN 6-7 and know what's happening with his childhood friend?
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-01, 10:46   Link #123
Kmillz1205

Is there a summary for vol 3? Thanks
Kmillz1205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-18, 11:41   Link #124
Skay24

The raw is so slow, and this novel started from 2009/2010, so by 2030 it will be finished.
Skay24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 00:50   Link #125
Fairy Water

Found some illustration:
Spoiler for illustration:

It seems the childhood friend becomes the new princess's knight?
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 02:37   Link #126
Pierre

Question? Are there two princesses/kingdoms?

The manga is kind of confusing, there was a princess from the country that summoned the MC, and then there is this Lupus lady. Is she the same as the princess from the country who summoned him or are those two different people?
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 04:36   Link #127
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Question? Are there two princesses/kingdoms?

The manga is kind of confusing, there was a princess from the country that summoned the MC, and then there is this Lupus lady. Is she the same as the princess from the country who summoned him or are those two different people?
It's different. Lupis is the princess / now queen of the Roseria kingdom. Princess Shaldina is from the Empire the country who uses the summong ritual to periodically summon other humans and turn them into slaves. Well with Ryouma this backfired and he killed one of their most important mages / strategists.
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Old 2017-11-19, 05:56   Link #128
personal

^Both of them are b**ches btw.
One is an arrogant brat and the other is an indecisive maiden.
personal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 08:08   Link #129
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by personal View Post
^Both of them are b**ches btw.
One is an arrogant brat and the other is an indecisive maiden.
Uh... Sardina is the princess that Saitou served under. She's arrogant, probably, but not a brat at all. She seems to be extremely confident, but not to the point of arrogance since she did chose the other path during the confrontation with MC early on.

Lupis isn't indecisive, she's just too young and sheltered and played by everyone around her. More like incompetent and surrounded by incompetent idiots or opportunistic bastard (except for Elena)
Old 2017-11-19, 08:37   Link #130
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Well, Sardina somehow got a very good instinct that Ryouma must be aware of. She even know where he was most likely headed and able to judge with a slight intel.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 16:55   Link #131
teddychan
Dj Pedobear

Send a message via Yahoo to teddychan
Damn, I'm now Very Impatient on Translations hahaha

I mean the WN is already at vol 6
and I tried google Translate,

and I couldn't handle it so,
Better wait for new translation oh well hahaha

http://t.garena.com/70462784
Find Dj aya or Dj Pedobear for more info

Greetings from Anime Daisuki!
AnimeDaisuki was created by saiben32.
For the Purpose of Inviting other Anime Lovers out there to talk and listen about anime.
AnimeDaisuki is a Room for Anime, Game and Music.
We welcome everyone to join our room.
Come and join and be an ULTIMATE OTAKU!
teddychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 23:26   Link #132
Pierre

So does he end up having more contact with Sardnia, based on what I gathered in the thread he seems more involved with Lapis and the Roseria kingdom.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 23:40   Link #133
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
So does he end up having more contact with Sardnia, based on what I gathered in the thread he seems more involved with Lapis and the Roseria kingdom.
Probably later. Right now in the translation he's technically under Lupus since the Wortenia Peninsula is a territory in Rosaria.

He's not a big fan of Lupus tho (understatement here) after the stunt she pulled so right now he's building up his forces and finding a way to separate from her.

PS: is it weird that I hope Sardina become his allies later?
Old 2017-11-20, 03:19   Link #134
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Probably later. Right now in the translation he's technically under Lupus since the Wortenia Peninsula is a territory in Rosaria.

He's not a big fan of Lupus tho (understatement here) after the stunt she pulled so right now he's building up his forces and finding a way to separate from her.

PS: is it weird that I hope Sardina become his allies later?
They might become allies of convenience since

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Latest manga chapter is it just me or does Lupis look a lot more confident then she is described in the WN?
Old 2017-11-20, 03:52   Link #135
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
They might become allies of convenience since

Latest manga chapter is it just me or does Lupis look a lot more confident then she is described in the WN?
If I remember correctly she is described as intelligent yet powerless type
despite the actual inexperience and indecisiveness in reality which greatly overshadowed her outer exterior
so this manga version should be accurate
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-20, 09:33   Link #136
Ramero

Well, in the manga Ryouma describe Sardina as someone that can't be messed up with because she know exactly where he will be going even in the end it goes messed up. Still, i wonder how to break the curse from someone that has already donned into such.
Old 2017-11-20, 11:07   Link #137
Morilinde

I wonder how this slave curse exactly works. Does it activate itself on 'rebellious' intentions? Or does the caster have to activate it? At least it seems that it does allow free thoughts of the enslaved, Saito and sudo so far seem to have a normal personality.
Old 2017-11-20, 12:03   Link #138
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Well, in the manga Ryouma describe Sardina as someone that can't be messed up with because she know exactly where he will be going even in the end it goes messed up. Still, i wonder how to break the curse from someone that has already donned into such.
I kind of thought that the reason that happened was that Ryouma (at least) know about the threat she'll be (and not being careless about her), along with the sisters being there him.
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-20, 12:55   Link #139
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
I wonder how this slave curse exactly works. Does it activate itself on 'rebellious' intentions? Or does the caster have to activate it? At least it seems that it does allow free thoughts of the enslaved, Saito and sudo so far seem to have a normal personality.
Slave is different than the ones that was summoned into this world. If you are talking about those twins, they are the Battle Slaves and know how to perform it while Saitou somehow has a curse only donned by the spellcaster or maybe court magicians, most likely to prevent them from betraying the faction.
Old 2017-11-20, 14:44   Link #140
Morilinde

No I was talking about the slave curse the empire tried to use on Ryouma. Rora and Sara had a slave collar which prevented them from being a threat at all but Saito for example seems to be a free man (at least from the outer appearance). I call it slave curse but perhaps there is a better way of naming it.

Tags
cliche villains, gary stu mc, politics, strategy