AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2017-04-26, 21:06   Link #121
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
I'm pretty sure that you can have more than one type of summoning contract, so it's possible that Konohamaru has a contract with monkeys too.
Apart from the Animal Path, I can only think of Sasuke having both the snake and hawk contracts. But yeah, no rule against having more than one summoning contract.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-26, 22:09   Link #122
ReddyRedWolf

You have to sympathize with Shino. He was probably one of the most skilled and competent of his peers but he never was ambitious nor got into rivalries that the others have pretty much left him behind in terms of advancement. He realizes that when Konohamaru was gushing about Shino's old classmates. In short he was too nice and never got to grab opportunity. Now he is just an academy teacher. In this peace time older ninjas have got into other industries profiting in the aftermath of the 4th war.

Now he uses the kids rivalry between the sexes to nurture them as ninjas as well as evaluate them.

Oh the school building reconstruction is coming out his pay. Really placing explosives all over the place when it is an old building already. Shino suffering continues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kijiki View Post
I agree that InoShikaChou are friends already, but I based it on episode 2 where I inojin did not awknowlegde Boruto.

I guess kids will be kids
As said Boruto and Inochi already know each other and plays along with Shikadai. It is just Inochi inherited Sai's foot to mouth bad habit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
anyone get the feeling the girl in green is Kiba and Tamaki's daughter? Her face has a bit of the wildness of Kiba but the cat theme of Tamaki
They are dating but not married. Not their kid. I guess Kiba is a late bloomer. Which is more that I can say for Shino who seems to not have a romantic life at all.

Last edited by ReddyRedWolf; 2017-04-26 at 22:31.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-26, 22:43   Link #123
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
I've decided that Pony Tail is the best secondary girl character
Pony Tail is fine, is a very good design for a background character

btw, what happened with the girl with the ribbon and dress in black?
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-26, 22:46   Link #124
Tenzen12

My favourite is tailed tomboy. You can't get any better than that (unless she get growth spur in few years, that is).
Old 2017-04-27, 02:06   Link #125
Ghostfriendly

Chocho is so sassy, girls did really well this ep. Shino really can't catch a break, the show seems determined to make him a figure of fun. Kakashi was the butt of many jokes too, they really don't want the men of mystery types to get too serious.
Ghostfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-27, 14:04   Link #126
Kijiki
Random Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
It's a new frog.

Gamakichi was already almost the size of Gamabunta during the 4th Great War.
Ok, thanks. It's a cool purple toad too!

Episode 4 Battle of the Sexes!

I knew the girls will win, but the whole characterization in this episode is lit!
You see the boys wanting to win, but when Cho got thrown of the roof Boruto and the boys came to rescue ! Kudos boys! They know their priorities!

I Am liking Boruto more and more , he resembles his dad attitude wise. But, he is way cooler.

Cho cho my dear sassy girl, your character is so unique! I love you the most. Annoying but understandable!

Konohamaru is becoming cooler similar to Naruto
Kijiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-27, 15:48   Link #127
Galaxian

Am I the only one that really hopes (against all hope) that the anime will decide to use ignore the movie and do it's own thing?

By now, this Boruto is almost a completely different character and I like him a lot more than I did in the movie.
Old 2017-04-27, 15:55   Link #128
julioalqae
the pragma

Send a message via Yahoo to julioalqae
Quote:
Am I the only one that really hopes (against all hope) that the anime will decide to use ignore the movie and do it's own thing?

By now, this Boruto is almost a completely different character and I like him a lot more than I did in the movie.
it's still completely in character from movie version of boruto though......, he is just get riled up if it involve his father as hokage...but when he get to hang out with his friend ...he is way cooler than naruto in his childhood, the hinata's blood absolutely affect his more calm/cool behaviour and he didn't get riled up so often when provoked and more mature than naruto was.
Old 2017-04-27, 16:14   Link #129
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by julioalqae View Post
it's still completely in character from movie version of boruto though......, he is just get riled up if it involve his father as hokage...but when he get to hang out with his friend ...he is way cooler than naruto in his childhood, the hinata's blood absolutely affect his more calm/cool behaviour and he didn't get riled up so often when provoked and more mature than naruto was.
Rather than her blood, I'd say having parents who have their own friends with kids his age was a positive influence. Whereas Naruto, with no parents and being the target of irrational hate was... way, way more functional than he had any right to be, really. Pranks and all.

If you consider all that, Naruto was a good kid, considering his circumstances, while Boruto's an absolute tit.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-27, 16:57   Link #130
cyberdemon

Quote:

No they will still use the movie. Boruto is really just getting his start. Boruto's issues was because no matter what he did and how good he did it, everyone would just say that it was because of his blood, not his own effort. He eventually grew jaded as a result and stopped putting in the effort. Since he has only just started school, this has yet to really trouble him yet. We'll likely see more and more as the issues start piling up on him.
Old 2017-04-27, 22:59   Link #131
Tenzen12

Nah, as I said before movie is not thing anymore. Boruto just getting start and he positively grows already. I wouldn't be surprised if by time of exams his minor issue with his father was addressed already.
Old 2017-04-28, 11:50   Link #132
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I doubt it. I'm pretty sure they're going to follow the manga's take on the movie, which had little differences with the original.
Old 2017-04-29, 03:06   Link #133
ReddyRedWolf

Other character names.
Quote:
Originally Posted by /a/non
Wasabi Izuno (cat girl) and Namida Jandai/Suzumeno (there are two variations of this name going around) are the only females that were unknown in the cast list. There was a Naomi before but I think was just a mistake since it got removed.

Now all that is left are male names

JJ
Renga Kokubo
Ko Ase
Doushu Goetsu
Kuwa Yokobori
Wasabi being the catgirl tomboy and Namida being the explosion tag twintails.
Old 2017-04-30, 16:48   Link #134
Galaxian

So the novel is apparently a retelling of the first few episodes of the anime. This series is caught in a loop...

Spoiler for Novel illustrations by Ikemoto.:
Old 2017-05-03, 10:29   Link #135
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Probably my favorite so far considering how Boruto and the others behave when they interact with Mitsuki. Also, that Byakugan-like eye was originally in used in "The Last" right?
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-03, 10:40   Link #136
ReddyRedWolf

There is still a Sound Village? I thought it was pretty much disbanded after Sasuke happened.

Mitsuki is learning to socialize.

Shino suffering continues. Kurenai is damn blunt it stings. Everybody in the village knows he is not fit to be a teacher but he still tries his best. Not that they put him down or anything their expectation is probably Shino being a spy as his team was an observation and tracking team. As Inojin said in the past he was amazing.

Well being depressed Shino was the next target of this mysterious entity.
Old 2017-05-03, 17:27   Link #137
DemonneoPT

I did not watch Shippuden since episode 300 due to being constantly interrupted by flashback or unrelated filler content. Now that the anime ended, finished it last week by skipping everything filler related. Still, it had like 30 episodes where unnecessary long flashbacks persisted during cannon material..lol. At least the final fight between Naruto and Sasuke was actually better than the manga which was nice. Anyway, started now Boruto and unlike many people out there i'm actually having fun with this. The characters are nice even tho some are practically the same as the ones in Naruto but fun to follow nonetheless. Giving Boruto that badass byakugan was the best decison ever. Looks really cool. I wonder if his classmates know he has it. I still didn't quite grasp if they are aware of it or not

Regarding episode 5, Mitsuki kinda looks like Tobirama when he was an Edo Tensei corpse. I wonder if Orochimaru made some sick experiment involving the Second Hokage although this one had mainly water habilities instead of lightning or wind. Orochimaru must be involved btw. The kid has snakes and the same skin type as him. I would be surprised if that was not the case.

Quote:

That would be too good to be true. I also disliked Boruto from the movie, however in the anime he seems way more likable for some reason. He is good at math, not as much hothead with better control of his emotions, less annoying and overall a real talented guy that needs no cheating to accomplish his goals. But i guess the same stuff that happened in the chunnin exam will happen again in the anime unfortunately. I really didn't like those events at all!
DemonneoPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-04, 08:50   Link #138
azenable
President of TecoT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonneoPT View Post
I did not watch Shippuden since episode 300 due to being constantly interrupted by flashback or unrelated filler content. Now that the anime ended, finished it last week by skipping everything filler related. Still, it had like 30 episodes where unnecessary long flashbacks persisted during cannon material..lol. At least the final fight between Naruto and Sasuke was actually better than the manga which was nice. Anyway, started now Boruto and unlike many people out there i'm actually having fun with this. The characters are nice even tho some are practically the same as the ones in Naruto but fun to follow nonetheless. Giving Boruto that badass byakugan was the best decison ever. Looks really cool. I wonder if his classmates know he has it. I still didn't quite grasp if they are aware of it or not

Regarding episode 5, Mitsuki kinda looks like Tobirama when he was an Edo Tensei corpse. I wonder if Orochimaru made some sick experiment involving the Second Hokage although this one had mainly water habilities instead of lightning or wind. Orochimaru must be involved btw. The kid has snakes and the same skin type as him. I would be surprised if that was not the case.

That would be too good to be true. I also disliked Boruto from the movie, however in the anime he seems way more likable for some reason. He is good at math, not as much hothead with better control of his emotions, less annoying and overall a real talented guy that needs no cheating to accomplish his goals. But i guess the same stuff that happened in the chunnin exam will happen again in the anime unfortunately. I really didn't like those events at all!

Funny it seems u have watched the Movie, then you should know who Mitsuki...
azenable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-04, 09:12   Link #139
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm having fun with this show too, it reminds me a lot of early Naruto so nostalgia easily kicks in when I watch it.

Regarding Mitsuki, I won't spoil anything but there is a special chapter made by Kishimoto about his origin. I forgot what it was called though. I think it will most likely be animated later. Same for the Seventh Hokage and the scarlet spring. At least I hope so.

Looking forward to the next episode to see how the kids fare against Shino. Mitsuki and his wind jutsus will be invaluable in taking him down. He already blew away his insects like they were nothing in this ep, but it's not like they were in fighting mode.
Old 2017-05-04, 11:05   Link #140
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I'm having fun with this show too, it reminds me a lot of early Naruto so nostalgia easily kicks in when I watch it.

Regarding Mitsuki, I won't spoil anything but there is a special chapter made by Kishimoto about his origin. I forgot what it was called though. I think it will most likely be animated later. Same for the Seventh Hokage and the scarlet spring. At least I hope so.
I believe Mitsuki was something along the lines of "The Path Lit by the Full Moon" and I really want to see it animated as well. Out of all the post-ending content, that chapter has been my favorite and Mitsuki's dialogue in this episode makes references to it.

As for the next episode, I want a moment is in which Boruto is completely amazed by how strong Shino is. This is the first time for this anime in which one of the Konoha 11 is shown in action, so they have to go all out to prove how strong Naruto's generation was.