AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-10-30, 10:19   Link #121
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Which part? The part that it's Hinata that gave Naruto the scarf, or that Kakashi is hokage?
Kakashi as hokage. if i had to choose a girl for naruto (usually i dont really care) I'd choose hinata because of her genuine feelings. (But i am partial to sasame fuuma (filler character if u dont know o well)

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-30, 10:34   Link #122
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Kakashi as hokage. if i had to choose a girl for naruto (usually i dont really care) I'd choose hinata because of her genuine feelings. (But i am partial to sasame fuuma (filler character if u dont know o well)
What?! no Shizuka? or Shion!!!!!! or amaru? I'd say Ryūzetsu but.... yeah :/
Hell how about Koyuki Kazahana? lol

So many ladies that are getting or got ignored!! (Of course most of them are movie characters, sadly).

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-30, 10:41   Link #123
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Ah I still remember the first shippuden movie, with that girl asking naruto after the credits to help her out with re-populating and he was totally oblivious about it, good times.
Old 2014-10-30, 10:45   Link #124
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
What?! no Shizuka? or Shion!!!!!! or amaru? I'd say Ryūzetsu but.... yeah :/
Hell how about Koyuki Kazahana? lol

So many ladies that are getting or got ignored!! (Of course most of them are movie characters, sadly).
There are so many options for naruto its tedious as balls to figure out which ones are best. I enjoyed Shion as well
@max the reactions of everyone else is brilliant.

The moment with sasame in the cabin is still one of the funniest moments of all...
Naruto: Why is there a pretty girl in here
Naruto: (Stammering badly) Sakura i dont get it who the heck is this girl
Sakura: you dope thats the ninja from a moment ago
naruto: huh!. Come to think of it... (flash back) looks at hands
Sakura: Punches naruto
Favorite scene of all the fillers just because this guy was in love big time and sakura was sorta jealous hahaha.
But on a more serious note hinata works better because of the fact that she has pure feelings for naruto and i can appreciate that.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-30, 11:11   Link #125
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Oh if anyone didn't notice, in the new trailer, Naruto said the same thing I posted, that was written on the back of the CD album cover xD
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-30, 12:37   Link #126
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

so someone knows what happenned with sasuke hand?
And naruto hand is bandaged so it was reatached and he was given the rikudo sing ?

EDIT And it seems like the last movie will resolve the war about pairings
Given that my original work (the manga) and the new upcoming movie are connected, I would highly recommend that you see the movie immediately after you have finished with reading the manga. This movie is, to put it bluntly, going to be about the concept of love. To this day I have yet to implement a movie that concerns the matter of love in the series, so please enjoy it along with what remains of Naruto!” -Masashi Kishimoto

Last edited by DragoMuseveni; 2014-10-30 at 12:55.
DragoMuseveni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-30, 13:07   Link #127
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

I am, now, 100% sure about Hinata ending up with Naruto. Everything points towards HinaxNaru.

Also, if Naruto becomes hokage by the end of manga, then, this movie might be set between Naruto vs Sasuke battle, and ending of manga, which we have yet to see.
Ougon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-30, 13:15   Link #128
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

No there is a new trailer which shows kakashi hokage , and pretty much that naruhina will be the pairing
Old 2014-10-30, 13:19   Link #129
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
No there is a new trailer which shows kakashi hokage , and pretty much that naruhina will be the pairing
I think he was suggesting that the final chapter could be a true epilogue taking place post-movie, though I think we've been told that the movie is completely post-manga.

And what in that trailer confirmed NaruHina? Aside from that one quote that's been mentioned (with zero context behind it as far as I can tell), I haven't seen anything.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-30, 13:30   Link #130
Pablete
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Excellent teaser! Hinata in casual clothes, holding the red scarf

Also, super! Kakashi is Hokage!
I called it with the scarf!

BTW, someone has butthurt in this thread lol.

Sigh... I somewhat miss Shi on lol.
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-30, 13:35   Link #131
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
Basically this,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
I think he was suggesting that the final chapter could be a true epilogue taking place post-movie, though I think we've been told that the movie is completely post-manga.

And what in that trailer confirmed NaruHina? Aside from that one quote that's been mentioned (with zero context behind it as far as I can tell), I haven't seen anything.
Scarf - Staff deleting tweets regarding Hinata - CD cover - Kishi's comment about love and whatnot - Heavy hints being dropped here and there - Let's see... Am I missing something peeps?

PS: Drago: I assume that's the new teaser? If so, then it has already been shared (see page 6).
Old 2014-10-30, 13:42   Link #132
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablete View Post
BTW, someone has butthurt in this thread lol.
...Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ougon no Kemono View Post
Scarf - Staff deleting tweets regarding Hinata - CD cover - Kishi's comment about love and whatnot - Heavy hints being dropped here and there - Let's see... Am I missing something peeps?

PS: Drago: I assume that's the new teaser? If so, then it has already been shared (see page 6).
I specifically said the trailer since I know all that, though I missed the scarf.
Old 2014-10-30, 13:49   Link #133
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
...Who?

I specifically said the trailer since I know all that, though I missed the scarf.
Yo~ It's all cool~ I was just reaffirming things. XDD
Old 2014-10-30, 14:13   Link #134
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Just for those that didn't know, Kishimoto said that the movie is going to be centered around Love.
Old 2014-10-30, 14:21   Link #135
II Maestro

Huh~? So Kakashi is the Hokage? Then what about Naruto who has been saying that being hokage is his dream yet the series will end without Naruto becoming hokage?

^Seriously? Centered about love, Then does that mean Sasuke would also get his own partner?
Old 2014-10-30, 14:26   Link #136
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
Huh~? So Kakashi is the Hokage? Then what about Naruto who has been saying that being hokage is his dream yet the series will end without Naruto becoming hokage?
What does Kakashi being Hokage at the start of the movie have to do with the chances of Naruto being on the way to being his successor by the end?

Though, yeah, the odds of Naruto actually wearing the hat before the end (barring a far-reaching timeskip at the very end, or something) seems relatively low.
Old 2014-10-30, 14:30   Link #137
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post

^Seriously? Centered about love, Then does that mean Sasuke would also get his own partner?
Don't know, but that's what he said, he said he wanted the movie to focus around love because he never got around to focusing on it in the series. And that the plot of the story is also centered around Naruto and Hinata, Hanabi originally gets kidnapped by the main villain who is related to Kaguya, but it was because she was mistaken for Hinata, and sometime during the rescue mission Hinata gets takened, and Naruto tries to rescue her.

That's all that is known so far, according to the japanese website.
Old 2014-10-30, 14:50   Link #138
II Maestro

Well since Kakashi is the hokage of the beginning of the movie who knows we can't rule out the possibility of Kakashi dying or having grave injury & Naruto replacing him as hokage something like that perhaps.

Since its centered on love it would be worth seeing it knowing how Naruto just forgot/ignore Hinata's confession during the fight with Pain, While Sasuke has Karin? or Sakura if she still likes him.
Old 2014-10-30, 14:54   Link #139
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Pretty sure it'll be Sakura that Sasuke ends up with. I just can't wait for the full colored epilogue chapter, I haven't been so excited for a chapter before!
Old 2014-10-30, 15:31   Link #140
Robotech Master

The last few pages of the epilogue chapter in the manga could have a "15 years later" brief look into the future of Naruto becoming Hokage, with the movie taking place after the current events of the manga but before that brief look.

Sort of like how Dragonball Z: Battle of Gods took place essentially after the manga, but also before the brief timeskip chapter with Pan and Uub.
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
movie