AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-06-20, 12:04   Link #121
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Ishibumi: Coming up with original ways to negate people's weaknesses since DxD started!
Old 2014-06-20, 14:34   Link #122
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

well now that Asia has a god damned DRAGON ARMY the whole DxD team is super offensive styled.

kind of interested how she'll be using them from now on.
Old 2014-06-20, 17:30   Link #123
DocBernax2814

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
well now that Asia has a god damned DRAGON ARMY the whole DxD team is super offensive styled.

kind of interested how she'll be using them from now on.
Asia: "Umm, mister dragon, can you do me a small favor and please help my friends fight the bad guy."

Something like that I suppose.

She is not very bossy you know.
DocBernax2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-20, 18:45   Link #124
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

true she's not really the "leader" type and someone said they're only around mid-class in power.

so im assuming they'll only be used in defensive/support tactics and never actually go on full offense except if there's grunts to deal with.
i gotta admit it's kinda gonna be really badass to see a few dragons in a defensive position around Asia from now on.
Old 2014-06-20, 18:58   Link #125
Tbolt

We haven't read it yet But in one of n0m@ns translations Fafnir created something like Panty Stew that the past hosts loved, so maybe the evil dragons like it to if Asia cooks it for they.

You know she is close to inheriting the taste of the Hyoudou house.
Old 2014-06-20, 19:04   Link #126
jopjopjop

^
Spoiler for Fafnir:
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-20, 19:12   Link #127
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
You know she is close to inheriting the taste of the Hyoudou house.
In before Issei's parents were actually dragon tamers before retiring to start a family.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-20, 19:22   Link #128
jopjopjop

Spoiler for Fafnir's recipe:

Last edited by jopjopjop; 2014-06-20 at 19:36.
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-20, 19:28   Link #129
Tbolt

^ Ahhhhhh Panty tempura!
Old 2014-06-20, 19:29   Link #130
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

^ Fafnir just lost his redemption
Old 2014-06-20, 19:34   Link #131
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Not fair, he was redeemed before most people even knew of his panty-recipe, but his rampage occurred after this!
Old 2014-06-20, 19:37   Link #132
GDB

Quote:
Better than wearing them on his nose, in my opinion.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-29, 17:21   Link #133
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

How about we do it like this then. We wait until the part where Fafnir makes the panty dish to hate him as much as possible. Then, when Volume 18 is translated and we see him snap, then we re-redeem him in our eyes.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-30, 06:21   Link #134
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
How about we do it like this then. We wait until the part where Fafnir makes the panty dish to hate him as much as possible. Then, when Volume 18 is translated and we see him snap, then we re-redeem him in our eyes.
Ok that works
Old 2014-07-13, 06:49   Link #135
Chris38

Well, I don't know if anyone would agree, but ...

Spoiler for Volume 17, Life. 4 (just in case someone hasn't read it, yet):
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-14, 12:46   Link #136
S.Freedom

Honestly, I've been thinking that the combo of Ophis/GR's power would give Issei a +15 to everything he currently has.

Meaning longinus smasher would be 15 times stronger than it is right now. Or that his Cardnial Crimson Queen form would be 15 time stronger than it is. And not necessarily a new "power" so much as making his existing power(s) even stronger.
S.Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 17:02   Link #137
saw2097

It occurs to me that Ddraig and Albion probably have other sealed abilities besides just the two we have learned of.

I think that Vali will awaken Reflect and another ability that is locked away, something Ise won't have even after taking a part of the Vanishing Dragon's power.

I go back to an earlier idea that Alibion has some kind of Invisibility power, but that seems kind of small for a Heavenly Dragon, and if Ddraig has the strongest spear (penetration) and Albion has the strongest Shield (Reflect) that makes me think he will have an ability that will allow him be the strongest stealth, something that makes him impossible to detect with any of the senses.

Another possibility is that it will be something that allows Vali to get around Rizevim's Sacred Gear Canceler, as I am not sure he will be willing to take part of Ddraig's power to get his revenge.

However I would go back to when Ise used the Juggarnaut Drive, he was able to produce swords and arms from the jewels, I think that what he was doing was converting energy into matter.

The last possibility is that Albion can do the reverse by converting matter into energy and absorbing it, he does steal power using Divide after all, while Ddraig creates power, so Ddraig can turn power into matter and Albion can turn matter into power.
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 18:22   Link #138
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
It occurs to me that Ddraig and Albion probably have other sealed abilities besides just the two we have learned of.

I think that Vali will awaken Reflect and another ability that is locked away, something Ise won't have even after taking a part of the Vanishing Dragon's power.

I go back to an earlier idea that Alibion has some kind of Invisibility power, but that seems kind of small for a Heavenly Dragon, and if Ddraig has the strongest spear (penetration) and Albion has the strongest Shield (Reflect) that makes me think he will have an ability that will allow him be the strongest stealth, something that makes him impossible to detect with any of the senses.

Another possibility is that it will be something that allows Vali to get around Rizevim's Sacred Gear Canceler, as I am not sure he will be willing to take part of Ddraig's power to get his revenge.

However I would go back to when Ise used the Juggarnaut Drive, he was able to produce swords and arms from the jewels, I think that what he was doing was converting energy into matter.

The last possibility is that Albion can do the reverse by converting matter into energy and absorbing it, he does steal power using Divide after all, while Ddraig creates power, so Ddraig can turn power into matter and Albion can turn matter into power.
Don't forget part of the reason Ise can do this is because he took a jewel from Vali. I don't think Vali can use one of DDraig's abilities without taking the risk and doing the same thing.
Old 2014-07-15, 18:26   Link #139
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post
Don't forget part of the reason Ise can do this is because he took a jewel from Vali. I don't think Vali can use one of DDraig's abilities without taking the risk and doing the same thing.
Yeah that's exactly what I am saying, it was noted that it could have killed Ise.

So its unlikely that Vali will do the same, so he is going to probably awaken some other abilities of Albion besides just Reflect, because that is a lot of effort for just one move.
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 18:54   Link #140
B214

Who knows? Remember those locked abilities were unlocked through the mutual understanding from the Two Heavenly Dragons. It may be one of the hidden factors set up by the God from the Bible to allow the Possessors of the BG and DD to be able to be able to use the full powers of both the Heavenly Dragons.

It wouldn't be that surprising if the original purpose of the BG and DD is for both Sacred Gears to be able to use the powers of the 2 Heavenly Dragons.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote