AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-04-11, 10:12   Link #121
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
If it was possible for angels to give birth that way, why haven't they tried it yet?
Because it's extremely difficult to pull off. In volume 14 Irina states the Angels' side must have pure thoughts and not give in to lust, to which Ise replies would be impossible for him.

Quote:
“But, I’m sure there are many restrictions for Angels when they make babies. Isn’t it?”
“Yup. In order to start that procedure, there are quite a lot things that have to be prepared beforehand. You have to put a barrier on that location, you also have to pray the night before doing it to purify your body, and it’s obviously wrong to have lecherous thoughts while doing it. You have to remember the teaching at all times, and you have to do it while having the mind of a Saint. You will be out if you get drawn into the greed even once. And it must be pure love!”
That’s a situation which is totally impossible for me! I’m sure the human’s side will be full with lust if they knew they can have sex with a beautiful Angel. Even if it’s the Angel’s side, I think they will also fall just like how Sensei did, if they find out they can have sex with a cute human woman. I can say that with confidence!
(...)
“That’s why only the chosen one can become one with an Angel. At the same time, the Angel also has to finish till the end without being drawn to their greed. They will fall the moment they get drawn to their greed.”
(...)
Ah, then it looks like it will be hard for Irina. That’s because she is in danger of falling when she encounters a situation which is sex-related.
Since it's too risky for Irina to have sex with Ise using this method, Michael is trying to find another way for her without any risk of falling.
Old 2014-04-11, 10:44   Link #122
jopjopjop

Just to answer this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parry999 View Post
Who says reincarnated angels can even fall? They weren't created by god so it might just be Irina imagination which I'd find hilarious.
Here's Irina when she experiences a "falling" situation:
Quote:
“Mou! Suddenly seducing me like that! So you seduced Rias-san and others like that…? Truly a frightening hidden power! I will ‘fall’! I will ‘fall’ down to a fallen-angel!”
Oh! Irina’s wings are switching on and off to white and black! P-Perhaps this is the moment when an angel becomes a fallen-angel?
Here's for the Angels:
Quote:
“Oppai……..butts……thighs…….uuu! We are going to fall~! But those white skins are so radiant!”
The male Angels started to become hesitant and painful at this erotic situation and their wings kept on turning black and white!

~So there. Reincarnated Angels can "fall" just like how a normal Angel would.
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 22:47   Link #123
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Just saying, the sexual life of a guy worth enough to change the whole system of a society?? (i know hes the MC, but really, its kinda hilarious)

Last edited by DOmus; 2014-04-11 at 23:06.
DOmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 23:14   Link #124
Chris38

^ Personally, I think that Michael is just using the Irina and Ise situation to check the bounds of the system that is responsible for the Angel's falling into Fallen Angels in the hopes of decreasing the risk of the remaining pure Angels and the reincarnated ones falling ... along with trying to find some other ways to increase the number of angels besides the Brave Saints system.

So, unlike you ... I don't think that those changes are only done for the sake of Ise
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 23:30   Link #125
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

well yes, that looks more logical
Old 2014-04-12, 00:59   Link #126
aw454wtr

Well the fact that holy demonic swords can now be made does indicate that heaven's system is no longer 100% foolproof, there's surely now some loophole or weakness that Irina can exploit, prehaps azazel can make an artificial Heaven's system canceler sacred gear
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 07:44   Link #127
jopjopjop

There are loopholes in the heaven's systems. Remember how Angels that allied with KB where able to stay in the heaven and not fall.
Old 2014-04-12, 08:18   Link #128
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
There are loopholes in the heaven's systems. Remember how Angels that allied with KB where able to stay in the heaven and not fall.
There's a hint that Irina might want to know,
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 22:01   Link #129
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
Just saying, the sexual life of a guy worth enough to change the whole system of a society?? (i know hes the MC, but really, its kinda hilarious)
No, but forging a political marriage between Heaven and the hero of its Underworld allies would certainly be a wise move. The fact that its done for love is just a bonus.
Old 2014-04-13, 15:14   Link #130
DocBernax2814

You know what would be a real blast?
A goddess falling for Issei.
And I'm talking about a true goddess, like Athena or Isis for example.
DocBernax2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 15:55   Link #131
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBernax2814 View Post
You know what would be a real blast?
A goddess falling for Issei.
And I'm talking about a true goddess, like Athena or Isis for example.
if it's a goddess it has to be Aphrodite! she'll give the girls all the knowledge they need or not since they'd be competition
Old 2014-04-13, 17:56   Link #132
teejmo

Well, I recall there was a theory that several of the leaders of the various factions were using Ise, the Heavenly Dragon, as something of a bridge and giving girls to gain his cooperation. The basis of this was Odin sending Rossweisse and Michael sending the childhood friend Irina to join the ORC. The Greeks haven't really done anything yet, so sending over a goddess would seem somewhat logical (let's face it, if Aphrodite showed up, Ise would do whatever Zeus and Poseidon asked...).
Granted, that is pure speculation.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 19:22   Link #133
G147

But since the Gods and Goddesses play an important role in their respective Religion, i don't think there will be any Goddesses that will fall in love with Issei. Plus i think if they were to send any representatives, they would send it to D×D instead.

Well that being said, Greece could also send their female warriors too it doesn't need to be restricted to Goddesses.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 19:27   Link #134
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
^ but if I'm correct Artemis won't send her hunter to issei she will send it to Dulio instead because she fear that her hunters will fall to issei and died as a result
Old 2014-04-13, 19:30   Link #135
G147

Does it have to be Artemis' hunters only. -____-
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 19:40   Link #136
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

0_0 im sorry ._.

Do wonder will the Evil/Minor/Major Gods/Goddesses will join rizevim for another world domination
Old 2014-04-13, 20:08   Link #137
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejmo View Post
Well, I recall there was a theory that several of the leaders of the various factions were using Ise, the Heavenly Dragon, as something of a bridge and giving girls to gain his cooperation. The basis of this was Odin sending Rossweisse and Michael sending the childhood friend Irina to join the ORC. The Greeks haven't really done anything yet, so sending over a goddess would seem somewhat logical (let's face it, if Aphrodite showed up, Ise would do whatever Zeus and Poseidon asked...).
Granted, that is pure speculation.
This is a very, very far-fetched speculation, and most probably not connected at all. So no hate please.

The name Xenovia means "life of Zeus".

Zeus = Greek myth = girl from Greek faction. Problem solved.
Old 2014-04-13, 20:13   Link #138
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

^ so xenovia is a demigod?
Old 2014-04-13, 20:15   Link #139
jopjopjop

Nah. Nothing of that sort. I just connected her name to the Greek faction.
Old 2014-04-13, 20:17   Link #140
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

well it will be plot twist if it is, xenovia has power of storm

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem