AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2015-08-12, 05:40   Link #12361
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I just saw iits only possible to get 1 Prototype flight deck catapult.... But we got 2 Shoukaku carriers... Is there information on whether it will be available later on too?

Edit: My ships finally got a brain and ignored the BB hime during night battle... E2 Hard cleared cleared.
I kinda feel ripped off though since Kawakaze's stats seem to be in a huge misrelation between the bpother to kill the CL hime on hard and the value of the reward...

Not to mention that ships like Mutsuki seriously drop there (the feeling of being totally ripped off when she dropped for the final kill...)

In sum I needed:

11 Runs and Buckets/Fuel/Ammo/Steel/Bauxite = 83//13637/13526/9073/2430

I would have loast a lot more buckets if I hadn't refused to not quick repair under 1 hour...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2015-08-12 at 06:06.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-12, 06:26   Link #12362
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Okay, so I just realized planes can lose their marks. Probably from losing aerial superiority AKA being shot down.
They get proficiency by being used, they lose some by being shot down, and they are reset to clean state if the whole slot is cleaned
Old 2015-08-12, 06:30   Link #12363
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
They get proficiency by being used, they lose some by being shot down, and they are reset to clean state if the whole slot is cleaned
Yeah, putting green, red or blue planes in slots with less than 10 planes appears counterproductive in that light. Better put a SCAMP or Saiun in those I guess.
Old 2015-08-12, 06:43   Link #12364
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Well just levelling my reppuu for now. I got kind of confused for a second when Iku's zuiuns suddenly lost their bars
Old 2015-08-12, 06:58   Link #12365
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
I kinda feel ripped off though since Kawakaze's stats seem to be in a huge misrelation between the bpother to kill the CL hime on hard and the value of the reward...
You better stop expecting a ship to "worth" the resources used to get them for this event. The again, hardly any ship is "worth" the resources of any event thus far in term of stats, except perhaps Yamato and Musashi.
Old 2015-08-12, 07:23   Link #12366
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:

Not to mention that ships like Mutsuki seriously drop there (the feeling of being totally ripped off when she dropped for the final kill...)
Wait until you need to "farm" for Mizuho or Umikaze on hard... And you got Mutsuki to drop because you didn't S-rank the node. Otherwise the minimum is Silver rarity... which is still terrible because you can get the likes of Nagara.
Old 2015-08-12, 07:25   Link #12367
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Did anyone managed to get to node F and I on E3 ? With everyone going on the north path I have yet to find any info on those.
Old 2015-08-12, 07:29   Link #12368
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Did anyone managed to get to node F and I on E3 ? With everyone going on the north path I have yet to find any info on those.
I went A-C-E-H-Z the entire time and I don't think it's necessary or wise going south with the surface fleet.
Old 2015-08-12, 07:34   Link #12369
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
You better stop expecting a ship to "worth" the resources used to get them for this event. The again, hardly any ship is "worth" the resources of any event thus far in term of stats, except perhaps Yamato and Musashi.
I know. For some reason the pevious events just felt more rewarding though.
Not like 'Good you wasted a ton of ressources and sanity, now here have a destroyer. AA cut ins or KaiNi? Nope, oh and its silver rarity too.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
Wait until you need to "farm" for Mizuho or Umikaze on hard... And you got Mutsuki to drop because you didn't S-rank the node. Otherwise the minimum is Silver rarity... which is still terrible because you can get the likes of Nagara.
I arguably had better drops before the final kill.
Having had Mutsuki as a drop on the last kill and then Kawakaze on top of it too made the whole thing kinda anticlimatic.
Its not like I got anything useful as a drop but my other A drops just felt

Yubari/ A
Hiei/ A
Zuikaku/ S
Nagara/ A
Hiyou/ A
nothing/ C -> BB Hime appeared
nothing/ C
Kirishima/ A
Choukai/ A
Tatsuta/ A
Mutsuki/ A

Oh and I'll likely not farm for either of those two unless I still have tons of ressources left.
The only ships I'd farm anyway would be Akitsuki and Prinz Eugen, but none of them has been reported to drop on the english wiki yet.

Tbh, I'm not even sure if I should do E3 on hard.
Medium already drops everything I want, and hard only rewards 1 more reinforcement expansion.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2015-08-12, 07:40   Link #12370
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
I arguably had better drops before the final kill.
Having had Mutsuki as a drop on the last kill and then Kawakaze on top of it too made the whole thing kinda anticlimatic.
Then imagine how I felt when I S-ranked the node on the final kill, got a longer loading time than usual... and it turned out to be Maikaze.

My other two S-ranks gave me Nagara and Takao. It's just a thing of getting used to it.
Old 2015-08-12, 08:24   Link #12371
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Then imagine how I felt when I S-ranked the node on the final kill, got a longer loading time than usual... and it turned out to be Maikaze.
That's me when I wanted Umikaze :|
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-12, 08:27   Link #12372
JokerD

Is there something wrong with a 2x 41cm and 2 Zuizun setup on Fuso? She hits a destroyer for a grand total of 5 damage on a double attack... 3 times while sparkling
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-12, 08:36   Link #12373
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
Is there something wrong with a 2x 41cm and 2 Zuizun setup on Fuso? She hits a destroyer for a grand total of 5 damage on a double attack... 3 times while sparkling
If its in Combined fleet use upgraded 35.6 cannons on her, 41cm apply overweight penalty to her and thus reduce her accuracy even further than combined fleet already does.

Edit:
Thinking about overweight penalty... Does the 41cm triple apply it to Nagato and Mutsu?

Old 2015-08-12, 08:40   Link #12374
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
That's me when I wanted Umikaze :|
Oh, I had that on my lone E4 S-rank. The drop took incredibly long to display and I thought "could it be Umikaze?" nope, Hayashimo.

Quote:
If its in Combined fleet use upgraded 35.6 cannons on her, 41cm apply overweight penalty to her and thus reduce her accuracy even further than combined fleet already does.
I had no problem wiping anything with Yamashiro Kai Ni at E2 with 46cm+41cm prototype. The problem is the destroyer. Those advanced Abyssal DDs have a terrible tendency to evade anything big. The best bet against them is hitting them with smaller guns (e.g. CAs/CLs/DDs).
Old 2015-08-12, 09:06   Link #12375
Yuu Alseif
(・θ・)

I still don't have enough buckets to do E-5..
How many buckets are enough? (for easy mode)
Yuu Alseif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-12, 09:10   Link #12376
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuu Alseif View Post
I still don't have enough buckets to do E-5..
How many buckets are enough? (for easy mode)
E5 is a joke, even on hard, especially if you have Akitsushima. I'm wiping the floor with this map right now, four sorties, three S-ranks at the boss. On average perhaps 3 buckets used (since I also repair shōha with buckets).
Old 2015-08-12, 09:11   Link #12377
Windy
Smug AF Birb

Send a message via MSN to Windy
Ugh, Catbombed on my last kill of E-4. -_-

Time for E-5 when my ISP feels like cooperating.
Old 2015-08-12, 09:12   Link #12378
Yuu Alseif
(・θ・)

Quote:
E5 is a joke, even on hard, especially if you have Akitsushima. I'm wiping the floor with this map right now, four sorties, three S-ranks at the boss. On average perhaps 3 buckets used (since I also repair shōha with buckets).
I don't have Akitsushima..
Anyway, thanks for answering ;o;
Yuu Alseif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-12, 09:43   Link #12379
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

You don't even have to bring a BB. 2DD get you on a easier routing that avoid the double Ru at south. Your only obstacles will be that armored demon or something and the final boss. Doing it with 2CAV (Mogamin and Suzuya), 2DD (Bono and Isokaze), 1 CLT (KTKM) and 1 CV (Hiryuu).
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-12, 09:43   Link #12380
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Yeah, putting green, red or blue planes in slots with less than 10 planes appears counterproductive in that light. Better put a SCAMP or Saiun in those I guess.
Going slight off-topic, but if those fairies get experience, but it resets if a slot goes to 0... then those faeries are getting killed after all.

Quote:
E5 is a joke, even on hard, especially if you have Akitsushima.
If you don't mind me asking, which ships you're using and which route it goes?

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls