AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2021-01-26, 08:46   Link #101
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Absolutely nothing wrong with theorizing. Theorizing isn't the same as 'leaking false info'. This isn't the same as those idiots posting a "timeline" that they refuse to source but swear is real.
As long as they clarify that it's 100% speculation and don't pose as Mihoyo Experts(TM) leading the rest of the fandom astray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diluc View Post
The biggest interest from Genshin Impact are their characters sadly a part from quest we never see them idle nor able to interact with them this something Mihoyo must fill.
I know what you mean. I always wish I could see Xiao whenever I go to Wangshu Inn.
Old 2021-01-31, 20:31   Link #102
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

This uploader never cease to entertain me with his dirty tactics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw_lJms0RnM
But I have to object, this dirty deed definitely is not dirt cheap.

Last edited by shmaster; 2021-02-01 at 00:52.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-31, 20:45   Link #103
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

My battle pass menu dissappeared from my game screen this morning, is it just me or everyone as well?
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-01, 00:08   Link #104
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diluc View Post
My battle pass menu dissappeared from my game screen this morning, is it just me or everyone as well?
It always disappears like that after it expired. It will return when the new one start.
Old 2021-02-01, 01:07   Link #105
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

That a relief, I was afraid it is a bug or something.
Old 2021-02-01, 03:39   Link #106
larethian

I just saw this thread. I thought it weird that it's not located in the mobage section, and then I remembered you can play it from PC too.

I played from near launch and stopped in December. I really like everything about this game, even the gacha, because I don't have any desire to pay anything (due to insane rates and also very playable lower rarity chara) to pull other than grinding for gems and pulling banner everytime I have enough for a ten.

But sadly, it is too much of a time-sink for me so I had to uninstall. I could actually stay pretty casual, the world quests and map won't run away. But I struggle (time-wise) to complete weeklys, and during events, I will always make sure to clear shop. Sure, I can ignore them, but it really bothers the part-OCD in me that I am skipping over the (more value-for-time) F2P rewards so much that I have to uninstall to keep me from spending too much time on the game.

But good job mihoyo for making such a great and addictive game.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-01, 18:02   Link #107
AnimeFangirl

No problem with uninstalling. Limited time events are only a small part of what makes the game good. The rest is exploration, world quests, leveling, characters, etc. In other words, if you ever have time to kill in the future, you'll be able to pick it up again without losing out on much.
Old 2021-02-03, 14:35   Link #108
Marina2

With new Dainsleif quest in 1.3, we finally know the story behind this clip from our chosen MC perspective.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2021-02-03, 17:59   Link #109
AnimeFangirl

They're not gonna reunite till 2025 (conservative estimate) so I don't know why they bother teasing this stuff.
Old 2021-02-03, 21:09   Link #110
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Because they know that it keep people speculating about future story points, and with engagement, people keep interest in the game. It worked for Honkai Impact and Fate/Grand Order (like people speculating about the remaining Crypters in Part 2,etc..).

It's the proverbial breadcrumbs.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-05, 14:17   Link #111
Shadow5YA

I'm really tempted by the Keqing banner, but I've been hearing all the time how Electro gets the shaft since Melt and Vaporize reactions overpower any other elementals due to being able to crit.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-05, 14:44   Link #112
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I'm really tempted by the Keqing banner, but I've been hearing all the time how Electro gets the shaft since Melt and Vaporize reactions overpower any other elementals due to being able to crit.
Electro indeed has multiple caveats when you are dealing with the end game:
-Reactions are really subpar, although one could argue Pyro is the outlier. Overload is a huge mixed bag because the damage is capped at a meager 2406 damage at lvl90 prior any Elemental Mastery modifier with knockback that disrupt your dps against smaller targets (it is however useful against Geo Shields). Electro charged deals 1443 damage per tick which is also pretty mediocre (unless you spam it non stop which is possible with Tartaglia + C6 Fischl). Superconduct is probably the saving grace: it deals only 601 damage at most, but the -40% physical defense for 12 seconds is noticeable for carries like Razor. Overall, you can tell none of them really help Keqing to do massive damage
-Resonance looks fair on paper but an electro based team isn't particularly impressive because most of their elemental burst don't actually deal massive damage on their own.
-Electro characters don't have great synergies in general. You usually pick your main Electro and Fischl. Any other combination is scuffed.

Element aside, Keqing suffers from requiring proper stamina management: regardless if you go with Physical or Electro, her best damage output rotation is basically NA1 + Charge rinse and repeat until you have no stamina or if you have to reapply her skill infusion if you are playing Electro Keqing.

She is fun to play with lots of versatility, but if you are looking for a super carry, she isn't really the best for that. Things would have been quite different if she was Pyro, but then again, Pyro is way too strong compared to the rest, while Ganyu is a outlier since she is one of the very few carries who can outright ignore reactions and deal nukes.
Old 2021-02-05, 16:50   Link #113
Shadow5YA

Even with Ganyu, I still need a second DPS carry to deal with Cryo-immune enemies since obviously I can't use Ganyu against the Wolf boss or Cryo slimes. Spiral Abyss needs two parties after a certain point too anyway.

I've been interested in Keqing since launch, but at this rate I might have to pass on her to roll for Hu Tao.

Last edited by Shadow5YA; 2021-02-05 at 17:16.
Old 2021-02-05, 17:13   Link #114
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Just use Xiangling or Fischl as a subdps for Ganyu. I wouldn't use Keqing in such case because she doesn't really have any synergy with Ganyu, although she might be fine as the carry of your second team in spiral abyss.
There is also another "issue" with Keqingl: you have a chance to get her randomly with permanent banner rolls (aquainted fates from monthly dust exchange, ascensions, BP etc), or if you fail a coinflip in an event banner, so if you are patient and plan playing for a long time, you should skip.
Old 2021-02-06, 04:26   Link #115
AnimeFangirl

If you're a free player, you should hold off on Keqing. She's good, but there are many better for all the reasons Klashikari explained. But if you have money to spare, why not? It's fun to have characters you love on your roster, and 75-ish wishes won't break the bank.
Old 2021-02-06, 04:44   Link #116
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
75-ish wishes won't break the bank.
It'd take 75 just to hit soft pity. And then you'd have to hit the 50/50 (or 60/40, depending on how they handle these standard banner unit rate-ups).

So really, it's more like 80-160 rolls.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-06, 05:14   Link #117
Marina2

One reason to roll on Keqing is Bennett if you haven't already gotten his C1. Ningguang is also great GEO DPS.
Old 2021-02-07, 03:50   Link #118
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
One reason to roll on Keqing is Bennett if you haven't already gotten his C1. Ningguang is also great GEO DPS.
You do have a point there. Maybe I can roll just one 10x for Bennett then just so I can lower the pity for the special banner when Hu Tao arrives.
Old 2021-02-10, 22:36   Link #119
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

The Theater Mechanics is fun game.

My favorite towers are hydro, cyro and electro for elemental reaction.

Cyro to for slowing enemy and freeze them.
Hydro for reaction
Electro for main dps.

I am not try pyro and anemo tower yet.

How about everyone?
Old 2021-02-11, 02:39   Link #120
Marina2

I mainly use hydro, Cyro and Pyro with character Ganyu (for her AOE charge shot to freeze enemies)

When group of enemies are frozen in place, 1-2 Pyro towers can kill them really quick.

Tags
gacha game, genshin impact