AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-05-28, 02:31   Link #101
VooXoo

My bad, I wrote author instead of translator, let's hope that nothing happens to both.

From what was wrote before in this topic the girl that Nishino had a very short crush on still appears in the story.
They said that she start to get yandere because pimp doesn't go with her anymore ,reason is that he just wanted to make Nishino angry, failed because Nishino crush on her was made on the spot, she was the most normal girl around in his eyes, after being saved by the yakuza both were under the suspension bridge effect, she stayed on it, he didn't.
Anyway she gets all jealous because pimp is still trying to get with Rose and stuff and one day snaps and "School Days" him.
But it was really a power user copying his face, he was trying to assassinate the white haired loli and choose the wrong face for the job, white haired loli discovers what happened, is grateful to this yandere bitch and rewards her with a lot of money, then she starts behaving as a delinquent at school because she is rich now.

Pimp someway awakaned a power too, acid bodily fluids, he can't get laid anymore because he would kill anyone he go with, seems like he is forced to become a underworld worker like Nishino and Rose, but his power looks a lot more limited than theirs.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-10, 19:05   Link #102
kurosa

Matsura is 40 Percent Gyaru.

Here you have illustrations I found 'til now
https://imgur.com/a/Q04H5hk
Spoiler:

Last edited by kurosa; 2020-06-11 at 00:29.
kurosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-10, 19:21   Link #103
Disdanny
Izanagi

We need more fans on this.
Disdanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-10, 22:12   Link #104
WyrdMonger

Is Matsura that ungrateful crush?
And who is that girl talking to the prez?
Isn’t everyone in this series trash? Why are they getting illustrations?
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-10, 22:22   Link #105
Disdanny
Izanagi

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyrdMonger View Post
Is Matsura that ungrateful crush?
And who is that girl talking to the prez?
Isn’t everyone in this series trash? Why are they getting illustrations?
I think the author is showing how the other scums are doing. Makes no sense tho I noticed that he writes shitty characters and they never get shit on usually.
Old 2020-06-12, 12:02   Link #106
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Colour illustration shows Rose reaction to playboy lies which was why Nishino thinks she is a bitch.
Old 2020-06-12, 15:56   Link #107
Disdanny
Izanagi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Colour illustration shows Rose reaction to playboy lies which was why Nishino thinks she is a bitch.
Where did you see this at?
Old 2020-06-12, 18:54   Link #108
kurosa

Spoiler:
Old 2020-06-13, 13:09   Link #109
Disdanny
Izanagi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurosa View Post
Spoiler:
Oh this one lol I was mistaken I thought he might an older volume. Thanks bro.
Old 2020-06-14, 21:37   Link #110
SirCopert

Did the series team drop it? Because it is from January that there are no updates on new chapters
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-15, 00:19   Link #111
kurosa

I think 5 months without updates counts as drop, so yes, Mao drop it.

Damn I had faith WN get a continuation after a year, like Tanaka but seems like WN is officially over as state by a tha fb page.

Spoiler:

Last edited by kurosa; 2020-06-16 at 01:25.
Old 2020-06-16, 00:31   Link #112
kurosa

Man from vol. 5 onwards Nishino's luck got better, I'm happy the end of Maid Cafe Arc end well I was worried prayin' auhor don't mess with Nishi at the last moment, thankfully everything end well.

Hope Cram School Arc will have more of Shimizu.

Spoiler:
Old 2020-06-16, 02:39   Link #113
WyrdMonger

^
Spoiler for What!:
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-16, 02:57   Link #114
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Author really love writing bunch of trashes.
Old 2020-06-16, 10:40   Link #115
kurosa

@WyrdMonger
I was like you, the first time I read Nishino I couldn't pass Vol. 1, it was the most horrible cast of mofos, each bastard worse than the previous one but a guy told me to give it a try again so I decided to read it 'til vol. 3 and gladly I did it, vol. 2 gets better 'cause we don't meet more trashy classmates.

From Vol. 4 onwards, you start to know Shimizu, to see how she changes step by step, you see a coherent development.

She is not the cliche female character that:

- I love you from beginning without a real reason.
- You're OP, I love you.
- I hate you, next day I love you.

Shimizu is changing in all volumes, went from hate to talk with Nishino (vol.1,2), to be the first (And the only one for a time) in their class to speak to him openly (vol. 5 onwards) to run away before say something hurtful without thinking (vol. 8)

@Ruki0089

Yeah, and some were even worse as you meet them more, but also writes good ones.
Spoiler:
Old 2020-06-16, 10:43   Link #116
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Ahes getting development but she's not getting in the race with Nishino.
Old 2020-06-16, 12:42   Link #117
kurosa

I think she is starting to like him or have some feelings that she is not aware, just not love yet.

Both of them like the kind of person the other one is.

Nishino likes the determined and reliable personality (stated in vol. 2 IIRC, evend confirms he likes ppl like Chairman vol.6 IIRC).
Shimizu likes the determined to improve personality of Nishino, his way of think about enjoy school life and that he doesn't care of caste.

Some may wonder how can you say she doesn't care of caste when she was a bitch with him 'cause he was the bottom of the cast, and you're right she was, until Graduation Trip Arc (Greece Arc), when Nishino chose her over Rose who is in the top of the caste when neither she would have chose herself, she realizes she has been living for her role instead for herself. She understand that she is more than the Chairman of class 2-A, but a person. From here on she changes a lot.

For example:

(Vol.5) When she ask Nishino (and everyone was surprised to see that not just someone but the chairman talk with him) why he join the breakdance club, asking him if he wants to be popular, he says that it's quite likely to fail but school life is short so even if he fails it will be a good and funny memory that will accompany him throughout all his life, all class hear him and felt repulsion for what he said but Shimizu felt a heartwarming feeling.

(Vol. 6) When the break dance club went viral everyone was surrounding and talking with Takeuchi (pimp) and Nishino was alone, no one caring about all the effort he made, she went to talk with him even speaking louder so ther others could hear her "Right Nishino you also danc..." but saldy was interrupted.

(Vol. 7) Shimizu defend Nishino when Suzuki (who has a crush with Shimizu) and all the morons who were in the hall were accussing Nishino of cheating 'cause he got perfect score in english and was among the highest scores in almost all test.

She reminds me Sophia (maid) from Tanaka, in how despite the danger and how scaried they are, they will stand to protect others. (Helpin taxi driver Vol.3, Helping save Kuro Vol. 7, Protecting Risa from thughs Vol 7, etc.)

If Rose were to behave like Vol. 6 onwards, she would be my favorite without a doubt.

Why Rock Princess is not an actual tsundere princess
Spoiler:

This will be the ending but with some kids in the middle, I'm calling it now.
Spoiler:

Last edited by kurosa; 2020-06-21 at 11:24.
Old 2020-06-16, 15:54   Link #118
Disdanny
Izanagi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurosa View Post
I think she is starting to like him or have some feelings that she is not aware, just not love yet.

Both of them like the kind of person the other one is.

Nishino likes the determined and reliable personality (stated in vol. 2 IIRC, evend confirms he likes ppl like Chairman vol.6 IIRC).
Shimizu likes the determined to improve personality of Nishino, his way of think about enjoy school life and that he doesn't care of caste.

Some may wonder how can you say he doesn't care of caste when she was a bitch with him 'cause he was the bottom of the cast, and you're right she was, until Graduation Trip Arc (Greece Arc), when Nishino chose her over Rose who is in the top of the caste when neither she would have chose herself, she realizes she has been living for her role instead for herself. She understand that she is more than the Chairman of class 2-A, but a person. From here on she changes a lot.

For example:

(Vol.5) When she ask Nishino (and everyone was surprised to see that not just someone but the chairman talk with him) why he join the breakdance club, asking him if he wants to be popular, he says that it's quite likely to fail but school life is short so even if he fails it will be a good and funny memory that will accompany him throughout all his life, all class hear him and felt repulsion for what he said but Shimizu felt a heartwarming feeling.

(Vol. 6) When the break dance club went viral everyone was surrounding and talking with Takeuchi (pimp) and he was alone, no one caring about all the effort he made, she went to talk with him even speaking louder so ther others could hear her "Right Nishino you also danc..." but saldy was interrupted.

(Vol. 7) Shimizu defend Nishino when Suzuki (who has a crush with Shimizu) and all the morons who were in the hall were accussing Nishino of cheating 'cause he got perfect score in english and was among the highest scores in almost all test.

She reminds me Sophia (maid) from Tanaka, in how despite the danger and how scary they are they will stand to protect others. (Helpin taxi driver Vol.3, Helping save Kuro Vol. 7, Protecting Risa from thughs Vol 7, etc.)

If Rose were to behave like Vol. 6 onwards, she would be my favorite without a doubt.

Why Rock Princess is not an actual tsundere princess
Spoiler:

This will be the ending but with some kids in the middle, I'm calling it now.
Spoiler:
Lol bro you are hopeful fuck that girl. I can't get pass her beating on him for no reason. The other classmates all need to die also and that Glasses girl needs to be in a brothel by the end.
Old 2020-06-16, 17:25   Link #119
kurosa

Glasses? Ah Matsuuma, is revealed that she cares for money and status, so if Taro who is a famous rock star (status and money), surely she would have betray Take with him.
But like in Tanaka, guys are bros (not his classmates they are shit) are real bros, so no NTR danger.

She is now rich and don't give a shit about anything, Nishino tried 2 times to speak to her 'cause no one else does and he understands to be alone, but she don't even speak to her instead speaks to Shimizu to make him stop. She is living a empty life, prettt sure she ends alone, drugs, preggo and poor or something like that.

Your anger for Shimixu, won't allow you to see the good in her or in any character xD

Last edited by kurosa; 2020-06-19 at 23:17.
Old 2020-06-16, 17:52   Link #120
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Tried to see the good parts of other classmates.
Let's just say they do have at least bit of good in them.

Tags
harem, mc with mob face, mc with special powers, underestimated mc, yandere main heroine