AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2019-03-22, 03:16   Link #101
Lucidrago

Does anyone know who the little girl is in the illustration with Bikou?

EDIT: I think it's Perseus and Zhuge Liang. Don't know why I thought it was Bikou.

Last edited by Lucidrago; 2019-03-22 at 10:36.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-22, 18:55   Link #102
Ka-el

Why I have the feeling that Riser will take the yuki-onna as new bishop and then she will mature turning into a gorilla right after he reincarnated her?XD
Ka-el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-22, 20:15   Link #103
bluestahli1

Because it will happen anyway?
bluestahli1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-23, 10:07   Link #104
Lucidrago

Or she's just half-human and can turn into a gorilla at will.

If Arthur has already dealt with the possessor of Alphecca Tyrant, do you guys think the possessor will join Vali's team for the tournament?
Old 2019-03-23, 11:54   Link #105
TommyG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Or she's just half-human and can turn into a gorilla at will.

If Arthur has already dealt with the possessor of Alphecca Tyrant, do you guys think the possessor will join Vali's team for the tournament?
Where would they fit? I imagine the minimum a Longinus possessor would value at would be 4 or 5 pawns and will Vali adding Salamander and only 3 pawns left their doesn't seem to be enough space.
TommyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-23, 12:16   Link #106
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
Where would they fit? I imagine the minimum a Longinus possessor would value at would be 4 or 5 pawns and will Vali adding Salamander and only 3 pawns left their doesn't seem to be enough space.
King: Vali

Queen: Fenrir

Rook: Gogmagog

Rook: Bikou

Knight: Arthur Pendragon

Knight: Possessor of Alphecca Tyrant

Bishop: Kuroka

Bishop: Le Fay Pendragon

Pawn(x3): Sha Wujing

Pawn(x3): Zhu Bajie

Pawn(x2): Salamander Tomita
Old 2019-03-23, 12:33   Link #107
TommyG

Out of curiosity if Bikou costs more than Zhu Bajie, why wasn't he rook in the first place?

Last edited by TommyG; 2019-03-23 at 12:43.
Old 2019-03-23, 15:54   Link #108
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
Out of curiosity if Bikou costs more than Zhu Bajie, why wasn't he rook in the first place?
I'm just guessing on their value as a pawn.

You asked where would they fit and I gave you a hypothetical set-up of Vali's team that would allow the possessor of Alphecca Tyrant to be on the team along with every single member he already has on his team.
Old 2019-03-23, 16:34   Link #109
TommyG

Fair enough, it seems as good as any other way to introduce the character but I thought they'd be an opponent since all the other holy Longinus' have been used for evil purposes (I'm aware Valerie wasn't a enemy but her sacred gear was used by the villains)
Old 2019-03-24, 04:26   Link #110
Lucidrago

The possessor of Alphecca Tyrant is a princess(since the possessor is a member of the royal family) who is trying to become queen and wants to use an engagement to one of the Two Heavenly Dragons(preferably Vali) to become queen. So she makes a deal with Arthur to join Vali's team to appeal herself to him. But she finds out Vali has little interest in women. So she then meets with Issei knowing that he would accept because of her beauty and his nature as a pervert. Although Issei's harem initially stops her because she's just trying to seduce Issei for her own ambitions. And then the 'falling for Issei' process begins.
Old 2019-03-24, 05:22   Link #111
Lex79

Uh, that would be too similar to Kuroka.
Old 2019-03-24, 05:49   Link #112
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
The possessor of Alphecca Tyrant is a princess(since the possessor is a member of the royal family) who is trying to become queen and wants to use an engagement to one of the Two Heavenly Dragons(preferably Vali) to become queen. So she makes a deal with Arthur to join Vali's team to appeal herself to him. But she finds out Vali has little interest in women. So she then meets with Issei knowing that he would accept because of her beauty and his nature as a pervert. Although Issei's harem initially stops her because she's just trying to seduce Issei for her own ambitions. And then the 'falling for Issei' process begins.
I would prefer him to be a prince, and not only that, but he was the heir to the throne or better known as the Prince of Wales.

Which is an antagonist that considers issei unworthy for being the sekyryutei and challenge him for the boosted gear (it would be great if alphecca tyrant had the ability to steal other sacred gear), so we would not only have an antagonist but also the perfect moment to the confession of le fay and its introduction to the harem.

PS: ichie is not so basic to repeat members of the harem, dxd has managed to maintain a varied harem of girls with different personalities.
Pd2: I would not like the princess for the retrograde thinking of this fandom to think first of the harem before the character.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-24, 08:40   Link #113
bluestahli1

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
I would prefer him to be a prince, and not only that, but he was the heir to the throne or better known as the Prince of Wales.

Which is an antagonist that considers issei unworthy for being the sekyryutei and challenge him for the boosted gear (it would be great if alphecca tyrant had the ability to steal other sacred gear), so we would not only have an antagonist but also the perfect moment to the confession of le fay and its introduction to the harem.

PS: ichie is not so basic to repeat members of the harem, dxd has managed to maintain a varied harem of girls with different personalities.
Pd2: I would not like the princess for the retrograde thinking of this fandom to think first of the harem before the character.
Bruh, this Story most likely revolves around Arthur, the red lizard will probably get the old joseph joestar treatment during this event.
bluestahli1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-24, 10:02   Link #114
Zero_Sasaki

The Brazilian translator has released two chapters recently, I do not know if you read
https://highschooldxdfc.blogspot.com...er-tomita.html

https://highschooldxdfc.blogspot.com...collbrand.html
Zero_Sasaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-25, 15:31   Link #115
Lucidrago

So is Zhuge Liang joining Cao Cao's team for the Azazel Cup? If so, that would make an impressive combination between the descendant of Cao Cao, the actual Guan Yu who became a Buddha, and the descendant of Zhuge Liang.
Old 2019-03-25, 15:38   Link #116
fan

@lucidrago Guan Yu isn't a Buddha he is a God
fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-04, 12:31   Link #117
syzorst
syzorst

Le Fay introduces Issei to her family.

Spoiler:

Credit goes to Riku
syzorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-04, 12:37   Link #118
Hakai

Looool

Yeah he does look like a normal guy no matter how badass he is. Can't help that

Well he can always use the DxD armor to give off proper Sekiryuutei aura
Old 2019-10-04, 12:45   Link #119
Emperor of D.

Poor Issei, he got roasted and Rias giving him pity doesn't make it any better.
Emperor of D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-04, 20:51   Link #120
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Sin View Post
Looool

Yeah he does look like a normal guy no matter how badass he is. Can't help that

Well he can always use the DxD armor to give off proper Sekiryuutei aura
The curse of the MC. It'll probably be a mistake to try to go anywhere with Sairaorg as well.

It's a curse being an unremarkably average looking MC.