2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 4.76%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-07-18, 04:40   Link #101
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
^ The Cosmos can’t handle unlimited possibilities so it decided to trim (aka. destroy) worlds and timelines? Well, that’s certainly not a universe I want to live in .
There are way worse reasons.

Besides, what you say doesn't even make sense. It's not like you actually die. You still live in the one timeline that's being perpetuated.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-18, 04:50   Link #102
Tenzen12

But that's different person with same genome. If my universe get destroyed other Tenzens will not give damn about me.
Old 2017-07-18, 05:01   Link #103
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

You just admitted that the other Tenzens will not give a damn about you. Which also means that you wouldn't give a damn about other Tenzens if you were in the continued timeline, which you are. See how that works out? Everybody wins.

It's not the same thing but I'd compare this to quantum immortality.

If you were to play russian roulette, only with 5 bullets instead of just the 1, and play this game 100 times, and assuming the many worlds interpretation, there would be one version of you who would survive 100 times, which is the only version of you that really matters anyway.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-18, 05:36   Link #104
Tenzen12

No, I am exceptional among Tenzens because I give damn about other Tenzens, so If QL decided my universe suck it would be huge multiversal loss. And of course I also give damn about myself.

With exception of these who prefers dog over cats and/or like cheese, all Tenzens have right to live.

But in all seriousness people in other verses are also people who live the fullest life they can regardless if they are other me or even people who doesn't even exist here.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2017-07-18 at 05:53.
Tenzen12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-18, 17:04   Link #105
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
No, I am exceptional among Tenzens because I give damn about other Tenzens, so If QL decided my universe suck it would be huge multiversal loss. And of course I also give damn about myself.

With exception of these who prefers dog over cats and/or like cheese, all Tenzens have right to live.

But in all seriousness people in other verses are also people who live the fullest life they can regardless if they are other me or even people who doesn't even exist here.
Don't worry. If you're the only Tenzen in all creation(s) who gives a damn about other multiversal Tenzens, then that should be unique enough to keep this 'verse alive. Congrats, and thank you for saving us all. As for the other Tenzens, they don't give a crap about you, much less the rest of us, so screw 'em.