Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2017-04-23, 13:02   Link #101
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Since the manga started with the Chuunin exam, and the anime is set before they even form into teams, do they actually need input from the manga writer?
The flashforward at the beginning of the first episode indicates the anime will go down the same path as the manga. With no input, they risk creating inconsistencies. Boruto's "byakugan" for example. How did they know it was natural and not an implant? The manga has never shown it except in said flashforward, and given Boruto kept the eye closed and it had a scar over it just like Kakashi, the possibility of an implant was high.
Old 2017-04-23, 13:12   Link #102
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
So does anybody have any detail on how the anime is being made? Do they receive any input from Kishimoto or are they following the new manga writer's lead and adding crap tons of fillers until the manga actually goes somewhere?
I keep hearing people say that Kishimoto is working as an adviser for both the manga and the anime, but I have yet to see any prove of it.

About the creature in episode 3, is anyone else reminded of a Nue?
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-23, 18:45   Link #103
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

No new episode this weekend? Didn't this series just begin? :|

Shoot, I was looking forward to it, I like this series.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-23, 20:53   Link #104
Tenzen12

Considering inconsistencies, I pretty much believe manga and anime were never meant to be set in same continuity. At least until Boruto character makes 180° turn right before exam...

So as far as I am concerned Anime is canon and manga can be treated as general pointer at the best. It expanded universe all again.
Old 2017-04-24, 09:53   Link #105
Kijiki
Random Ninja

I really enjoy episode 3.

Even though we didn't know who Metal Lee's mother is but we're getting clues from what he looks like and name from and expertise ... it's shouting Ten Ten, but the clues is so there.

It's like Naruto when we first met him. Guessing who is his parents haha.

I'm glad that Inojin became their friends lol
Kijiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-25, 15:38   Link #106
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kijiki View Post
I really enjoy episode 3.

Even though we didn't know who Metal Lee's mother is but we're getting clues from what he looks like and name from and expertise ... it's shouting Ten Ten, but the clues is so there.

It's like Naruto when we first met him. Guessing who is his parents haha.

I'm glad that Inojin became their friends lol
Inojin has always been their friend. InoShikaChou next gen is pretty much established as childhood friends of Boruto and Sarada.

However they are at the cuties phase of development. Boys will hang out with boys. Girls will hang out with each other.

Chouchou however implies Boruto and Sarada were much closer to each other. Hence the shipping.

The odd man out seems to be Metal Lee. Really Rock what are you doing training your kid in the forest when he should be playing around kids his age. It affected his social skills.

Speaking of parenting domestic wife Temari looks to what Lunch from Dragonball would've been if she ended up married with a kid.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-26, 09:22   Link #107
bakato

The plot thickens. During the battle of sexes, Boruto's attempt of the summoning jutsu summons the strange monster seemingly responsible for all the weird accidents.

Last edited by bakato; 2017-04-26 at 11:52.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-26, 11:18   Link #108
cyberdemon

anyone get the feeling the girl in green is Kiba and Tamaki's daughter? Her face has a bit of the wildness of Kiba but the cat theme of Tamaki
Old 2017-04-26, 13:05   Link #109
Kijiki
Random Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Inojin has always been their friend. InoShikaChou next gen is pretty much established as childhood friends of Boruto and Sarada.

However they are at the cuties phase of development. Boys will hang out with boys. Girls will hang out with each other.

Chouchou however implies Boruto and Sarada were much closer to each other. Hence the shipping.

The odd man out seems to be Metal Lee. Really Rock what are you doing training your kid in the forest when he should be playing around kids his age. It affected his social skills.

Speaking of parenting domestic wife Temari looks to what Lunch from Dragonball would've been if she ended up married with a kid.
I agree that InoShikaChou are friends already, but I based it on episode 2 where I inojin did not awknowlegde Boruto.

I guess kids will be kids
Old 2017-04-26, 13:32   Link #110
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Iwabe sure became weak after turning into a good guy.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-26, 13:55   Link #111
Key Board
Carbon

I've decided that Pony Tail is the best secondary girl character
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-26, 14:21   Link #112
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
The plot thickens. During the battle of sexes, Boruto's attempt of the summoning jutsu summons the strange monster seemingly responsible for all the weird accidents.
It was Mitsuki who summoned the snake, and he is most likely the one responsible for all the incidents. Probably wanted to test Boruto and his classmates to see if it was worth entering school.
Old 2017-04-26, 14:34   Link #113
Kijiki
Random Ninja

Quote:
It was Mitsuki who summoned the snake, and he is most likely the one responsible for all the incidents. Probably wanted to test Boruto and his classmates to see if it was worth entering school.
It was Mitsuki? That summoned the snake? Really? Woah. I thought it was part of the monster. But, it's more likely it's the snake who attack them, because I think the summoned creature has to be ordered before it attacks right ?
Old 2017-04-26, 14:42   Link #114
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
It was Mitsuki? That summoned the snake? Really? Woah. I thought it was part of the monster. But, it's more likely it's the snake who attack them, because I think the summoned creature has to be ordered before it attacks right ?
Maybe it's a red herring, but Konohamaru stated Boruto couldn't have possibly summoned such a big snake and then it cut to a shot of Mitsuki, who we know is associated with snakes. Summons in Naruto are intelligent creatures, the snake can act on his own or follow a previously thought of plan.

By the way, I was surprised Konohamaru made a contract with toads. I thought he'd have monkeys like his grandfather.
Old 2017-04-26, 14:49   Link #115
Galaxian

Quote:
I still think that thing is a Nue, or at least Nue inspired.
Old 2017-04-26, 14:56   Link #116
bakato

Quote:
It wasn't a snake. It looked like some sort of chimera with a snake tail, but the tail didn't have eyes. As Galaxian said, it bears heavy resemblance to a nue.

It couldn't have been Mitsuki because it clearly came out of Boruto's summoning jutsu.
Old 2017-04-26, 15:13   Link #117
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
By the way, I was surprised Konohamaru made a contract with toads. I thought he'd have monkeys like his grandfather.
Me too. I wonder how much hand Naruto had in his training?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-26, 15:58   Link #118
Kijiki
Random Ninja

Quote:
Maybe it's a red herring, but Konohamaru stated Boruto couldn't have possibly summoned such a big snake and then it cut to a shot of Mitsuki, who we know is associated with snakes. Summons in Naruto are intelligent creatures, the snake can act on his own or follow a previously thought of plan.

It does makes sense, but it looks kinda different from a snake face or is it just me, but it's clearly look like it's the snake who bit Denki and Metal.
Interesting theories :

I'm surprised that Konohamaru has frogs too! Is it the little frog that annoys Naruto before ? Haha or is it a new frog ?

From your earlier post you said one girl with the short hair and a cat-like tale , might be the kid of Tamaki... it could be I wish, she will be trio with Metal Lee.
Old 2017-04-26, 16:46   Link #119
Galaxian

Quote:
I'm surprised that Konohamaru has frogs too! Is it the little frog that annoys Naruto before ? Haha or is it a new frog ?
It's a new frog.

Gamakichi was already almost the size of Gamabunta during the 4th Great War.
Old 2017-04-26, 20:57   Link #120
Wandering Soul

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that you can have more than one type of summoning contract, so it's possible that Konohamaru has a contract with monkeys too.