AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite μ's idols?
Honoka Kosaka 24 23.30%
Kotori Minami 22 21.36%
Umi Sonoda 23 22.33%
Eli Ayase 25 24.27%
Nozomi Tojo 23 22.33%
Nico Yazawa 27 26.21%
Rin Hoshizora 22 21.36%
Hanayo Koizumi 14 13.59%
Maki Nishikino 42 40.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-07-17, 02:29   Link #101
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

I like the game playing mechanism, but i really hate the way they manage this .

Simply you can't pull 11x twice and get all Rare. Then pull 30 friend points recruits and get all normal. The chance of that to happen mathematically is only 2.6%. And consider how hard (and expensive) it is to get those special heart or even those friend points in this game, there should have been some mechanisms to prevent that to happen in the first place, rather than "here we give you one heart for every 50 you spend, go find 4 more"

Oh well whatever. Just means It's not worth to pay for it. It's their decision, their monetary model. If they rather having me playing for free then i will just accept it

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2014-07-17 at 02:50.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-17, 18:50   Link #102
Dr. Dahm
Banned

After trying the English version of this for a while I've been wanting to see if I can get some of the Japanese Bandai Namco cell phone games (Buddy Complex, Space Battleship Yamato etc.) to install on my phone based out of Canada but it seems like a lot of them are hard locked to only install off of Google Play if you live in Japan. Does anyone know any way around this? Would I have to use a Japanese proxy potentially? It's a Samsung Galaxy SIII device running Android 4.4.2 I'm trying to work with here.
Dr. Dahm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-17, 19:01   Link #103
Bila
*Graphic Designer

@Ring - Yeah getting lovecas is really boring, i'm in my way of a third 10+1 pull and my only hope to get then are in events and S Clear a song.
Also a 10+1 is a better choice then a single pull, in a 10+1 you get a extra card with the same number of lovecas spend plus after events there is always a guaranteed SR time.
I'm really unlucky with pulls, my first one was all rares, and the second was 1 SR+10 R in a guaranted SR event
At least the SR was a perfect lock one.

@Dahm - Dunno if the Google Play Store is like the App Store, but it isn't something like create a JP account?
Old 2014-07-17, 19:26   Link #104
Dr. Dahm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bila View Post
@Ring - Yeah getting lovecas is really boring, i'm in my way of a third 10+1 pull and my only hope to get then are in events and S Clear a song.
Also a 10+1 is a better choice then a single pull, in a 10+1 you get a extra card with the same number of lovecas spend plus after events there is always a guaranteed SR time.
I'm really unlucky with pulls, my first one was all rares, and the second was 1 SR+10 R in a guaranted SR event

@Dahm - Dunno if the Google Play Store is like the App Store, but it isn't something like create a JP account?
Yeah that gave me an idea but I'm having an absolutely nightmarish time trying to remember how to add a gmail account to the Play Store app and after a long day am just too thoroughly exhausted of rifling through menus to try to figure it out on the fly. Going to leave it for now, I've got the Japanese account set up, it's just a matter of being able to use it on the app store on my phone.

edit: Alright I got it all synced but it still knows the device isn't in Japan so I guess I'm out of luck. Oh well, it was just a passing fancy anyway and I only wanted to try the games once or twice.

Last edited by Dr. Dahm; 2014-07-17 at 19:37.
Dr. Dahm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-18, 05:56   Link #105
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bila View Post

Screw this ... 5000 friends points consecutively and not even a single rare. I felt stupid trying to get all S combo on hard and shit, as in the end it mount to nothing. I probably should have just play the first song on easy and collect 3 N card for every 4 energy as apparently it is bloody the same thing.

Sometime i don't even know why i bother to play this game.

In fact , my sister suggested me on this at first and i didn't believe it. But apparently the ring was not correctly concise with the song beats. So it is easier to do combo if you turns off the sounds. Tried like 10 times so far and apparently could perform much better. But do you know how fucking boring it is to play this game on mute repeatedly just to get S rank ? And they fucking gave me 50 N card for it?
Old 2014-07-19, 19:04   Link #106
Yye1
Wide Right

Wow, i think i finally figured out the Level up thing, wasted quite a few of my characters

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 16:51   Link #107
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
Wow, i think i finally figured out the Level up thing, wasted quite a few of my characters
yup, I realized I fucked up in the beginning too lol. But we learn from these mistakes!

And the new SR Honoka from the upcoming events looks #killerkawaii.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 19:31   Link #108
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
yup, I realized I fucked up in the beginning too lol. But we learn from these mistakes!

And the new SR Honoka from the upcoming events looks #killerkawaii.
Her normal version looks pretty meh, but idolized is super cute

But i won't even try get two SRs in this one, i will be traveling by the end of the event.
Old 2014-07-21, 05:29   Link #109
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Just downloaded the game, and I'm pretty new from this. Is there any advice/tips for beginners to watch out for?

From what I have read, even if you get a rare card, you'd want to get another of the same one to idolize her, right? Is there a benefit of doing that aside from getting a Love Gem for completing her Bond?
Old 2014-07-21, 12:36   Link #110
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Just downloaded the game, and I'm pretty new from this. Is there any advice/tips for beginners to watch out for?

From what I have read, even if you get a rare card, you'd want to get another of the same one to idolize her, right? Is there a benefit of doing that aside from getting a Love Gem for completing her Bond?
Yeah you need another one.
If you idolize her, her level cap you increase = better stats, plus a Loveca is always welcome.

To tips/information of the game i recommend going to the Game Wiki.
Here - http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index...itle=Main_Page
Old 2014-07-21, 12:51   Link #111
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:

One small tip is that your LP gauge will fill back up to your max capacity when you level up. So, using your LP wisely to get the most out of your playthrough for the day is pretty helpful to maximize the amount of times you can play daily.

And you should do the current event with the SR Honoka. You can get a lot more rewards and will level up much faster since the event song doesn't use up LP, but the Hearts you collect when you play the regular songs.
Old 2014-07-21, 14:42   Link #112
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Thank for the advice and the wiki. Didn't know event song doesn't cost any LP, that's a huge help since in this type of game, I always aim to increase my rank as fast as possible to increase my maximum "stamina" resource.

Is there any difference between choosing a friend or a random player as helper? I always went for one with best leader skill for better benefit.
Old 2014-07-21, 15:23   Link #113
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:

You got about 30 lovegems, right?

Just a tip.

Don't waste them at once.

Save them until you collect 55 and you'll spend them so you can get a UR Idol, like I did.

If you have the ticket for honour student, feel free to use it.

For now just get used to the game.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-21, 16:15   Link #114
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Agh! New Event and I didn't even notice!

It's been like two weeks since I last played and Playing the Hard Mode songs I completed already became somewhat difficult to do all of a sudden.

Time to actually try to do the Hard Mode of the event song.
Old 2014-07-21, 17:30   Link #115
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Is there any point in keeping the common characters that I've completed their side story?
Old 2014-07-21, 18:59   Link #116
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Thank for the advice and the wiki. Didn't know event song doesn't cost any LP, that's a huge help since in this type of game, I always aim to increase my rank as fast as possible to increase my maximum "stamina" resource.

Is there any difference between choosing a friend or a random player as helper? I always went for one with best leader skill for better benefit.
Nope, the only difference is that using a random gives you less Friend Points.

Quote:
Is there any point in keeping the common characters that I've completed their side story?
nope lol. Once I level them up to the max, I use them to level up my R idols.
Old 2014-07-21, 19:02   Link #117
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
No, just use them to Level Up yours higher rarity cards.
Also, Friends give 10FP and Guests 5 FP, but only once a day, the bonus don't change but the major difference is that the Friend is always in the list for help you.

FP, Friends Points, can be use for normal scout, you can get Ns and Rs there.
Old 2014-07-21, 19:20   Link #118
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

And always scout for 10 normal students at a time. Never scout one at a time.

edit: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NICO. THX FOR THE LOVE GEMS
Old 2014-07-21, 22:11   Link #119
Yye1
Wide Right

Is it me, or is the new event song super easy
or maybe it looks that way cuz i have only been playing expert songs..

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-21, 22:24   Link #120
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
And always scout for 10 normal students at a time. Never scout one at a time.

edit: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NICO. THX FOR THE LOVE GEMS
Plus, always scout with 50 Lovecas for honor scout and with a SR and up event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
Is it me, or is the new event song super easy
or maybe it looks that way cuz i have only been playing expert songs..
No it's super easy, way easier then the last ones.
Fc'd in the second try

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICO