AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-08-04, 08:04   Link #1121
Lucidrago

Ingvild will be Issei's first when she starts using her Sacred Gear to control him and makes him have sex with her. Thus proving herself Issei's queen.

Queen>First wife

Leviathan>Gremory

It would be a nightmare if Ingvild ended up having larger breasts than Rias.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-04, 08:38   Link #1122
sbh1fr

For people who read it, Was there any mention of mitsuya kanzaki in shin dxd volume?
sbh1fr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-04, 08:59   Link #1123
syzorst
syzorst

In the past people said Rias peerage is so abnormal but now Issei's peerage has become more abnormal than hers.
syzorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-04, 12:28   Link #1124
sbh1fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by syzorst View Post
In the past people said Rias peerage is so abnormal but now Issei's peerage has become more abnormal than hers.
he took half his peerage from her. Ingvild is the first he recruited on his own, even ravel was almost forced upon him by her mom.
Old 2018-08-04, 12:55   Link #1125
syzorst
syzorst

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh1fr View Post
he took half his peerage from her. Ingvild is the first he recruited on his own, even ravel was almost forced upon him by her mom.
It was because of Issei's influence that Xenovia and Asia became a part of Rias peerage in the first place and both wanted to follow him whenever he became a high Class devil. Ravel expressed her desire to become a part of his peerage as well.
Old 2018-08-04, 13:19   Link #1126
Royalknightftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Walburga was kind of pointless. A lot of characters were in the fourth arc. The fourth arc wasn't really all that good overall.
Conla (the shadow user) used to be just like that but now he's got a better role, so who knows maybe the fourth arc was just an introduction for Walburga

Vol 20 and 21 are really damn good though, so many character developments, world buildings and awesome moments there.
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-04, 13:31   Link #1127
AzazelDxD

Quote:

Akeno will start teaching Ingvild how to be a proper queen and how to 'please' Issei.
Maybe this can happen, I think that after Rias vs Issei fight.. With one of both teams out in the tournament.. Now both teams are busy.

With Ishi saying that Miyama will draw Lint and Crom(that can happen in shin dxd 2), I doubt see one Ingvild image again in the next volume. Maybe in Shin dxd 3.

I can be wrong and Miyama will draw Ingvild in Kuoh Academy uniform..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
That will be one awesome illustration. The Queenly tag team

I feel like the super devil team is going to lose their match. Doing so could force Hades into making a move. They are young so they may not be prepared for the overwhelming tactics of Diehauser even with their strength.
Hades move is Welcome here.

Quote:
Ingvild will be Issei's first when she starts using her Sacred Gear to control him and makes him have sex with her. Thus proving herself Issei's queen.

Queen>First wife

Leviathan>Gremory

It would be a nightmare if Ingvild ended up having larger breasts than Rias.
Hahahaha. Good idea.

I am agree with you with the Queen and Leviathan.

I think that the bael females were famous to have Big Breasts.. Even with Leviathan blood, as a half-devil maybe she only equals Rias breasts(in the best case).

Akeno will be the only with larger breasts than Rias, as ever.

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2018-08-04 at 14:03.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-04, 13:49   Link #1128
B214

Quote:
It was because of Issei's influence that Xenovia and Asia became a part of Rias peerage in the first place and both wanted to follow him whenever he became a high Class devil. Ravel expressed her desire to become a part of his peerage as well.
Just a minor correction, Ise never influence Xenovia into becoming a Devil. Xenovia approach Rias and offer herself to Rias.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-04, 13:56   Link #1129
Djeveler

Quote:
How is it more abnormal? It might become such in the future, but as it is, Rias' peerage is still quite more abnormal.
Djeveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-04, 14:32   Link #1130
syzorst
syzorst

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Just a minor correction, Ise never influence Xenovia into becoming a Devil. Xenovia approach Rias and offer herself to Rias.
Issei was the one who came to Xenovia and Irina and worked together despite being enemy factions. Despite being a devil, he started to grow on Xenovia. Especially Issei's encouragement when they fought Kokabiel. Xenovia went to Rias because Issei just happen to be in her peerage. It's not like Rias went to recruit her like she did with Rossweiss.

@Djeveler I suppose if you take Issei into account but let's take him out for argument's sake. Rias peerage now consist or Akeno, Gasper, Kiba and Koneko.

Ingvild is an abnormal existence that's similar to Vali. The closest person that Rias to that kind of abnormality is Gasper.

I can agree Kiba is more irregular than Xenovia given his sacred gear but not by much since Xenovia is the wielder of Durandal and Excalibur.

Asia is more abnormal than Akeno or Koneko. She has one of the most broken healing hax along with being a Dragon tamer.

Rossweiss is one of Norse most talented Valkyries.

Given both of their peerage I would think Issei's peerage is more abnormal than Rias.
Old 2018-08-04, 14:46   Link #1131
sbh1fr

I hope there wont be a long debate over this question...xd
its about Ingvild current race.
Should she be considered a "half devil" or a reincarnated after getting the queen evil-piece. Unlike het Vali doesnt have an evil piece inside him.
Since apparently you dont need to die to become a reincarnated devil, just need to recieve an evil piece from a high class devil.
Since the pieces transform the person into a devil, like akeno whos a half fallen-angel for example... or isse after he got his new body from great-red or the nekomatas.
Any more opinions about this
Old 2018-08-04, 14:51   Link #1132
AzazelDxD

Ravel is a Pure devil with Bishop Piece and I never saw anyone calling her reincarnated devil..

I think that reincarnated devil is only for people without devil blood before one devil used the evil pieces in that person... One devil is one devil, he/she can´t be reincarnated in the same..

Ingvild is a half-devil and this can´t change.. She had devil blood before she obtained the queen piece.

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2018-08-04 at 15:01.
Old 2018-08-04, 15:03   Link #1133
sbh1fr

Like i said. The evil piece transform the person into a devil.
The word "reincarnated" just used to distinguish pure bloods from transformed ones.
Ravel is already a pure blood, a complete devil, there is nothing to transform. Well even for pure blood i suspect the evil piece charateristics (bishop characrerisrics in ravel case) are granted.
What i was wondering, wouldnt the evil piece transform Ingvild half human part into a devil.
Old 2018-08-04, 15:28   Link #1134
AzazelDxD

I doubt it..

Ishi said that she is half-devil(like Vali) and I doubt that making this he wants to change this..

One Pure devil should be descendant of Pure devils..

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2018-08-04 at 15:43.
Old 2018-08-04, 15:48   Link #1135
Djeveler

There would be no reason to call them Reincarnated if their body itself did not gain Devil characteristics or something like a human side, which is inferior to a Devil's, being replaced with a Devil base.
Djeveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-04, 16:33   Link #1136
sbh1fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzazelDxD View Post
I doubt it..
Ishi said that she is half-devil(like Vali) and I doubt that making this he wants to change this..
One Pure devil should be descendant of Pure devils..
Ishi saying she's a half-devil like Vali may be a refrence to before her becoming isse's queen.

From the spoilers
Spoiler for ingvild becoming queen:
We might need to wait translation for better undersranding but this passage makes it look like Ingvild transformed a little after aquiring the evil piece...
Old 2018-08-04, 19:38   Link #1137
Tyrant Ruler

Quote:
Issei was the one who came to Xenovia and Irina and worked together despite being enemy factions. Despite being a devil, he started to grow on Xenovia. Especially Issei's encouragement when they fought Kokabiel. Xenovia went to Rias because Issei just happen to be in her peerage. It's not like Rias went to recruit her like she did with Rossweiss.

@Djeveler I suppose if you take Issei into account but let's take him out for argument's sake. Rias peerage now consist or Akeno, Gasper, Kiba and Koneko.

Ingvild is an abnormal existence that's similar to Vali. The closest person that Rias to that kind of abnormality is Gasper.

I can agree Kiba is more irregular than Xenovia given his sacred gear but not by much since Xenovia is the wielder of Durandal and Excalibur.

Asia is more abnormal than Akeno or Koneko. She has one of the most broken healing hax along with being a Dragon tamer.

Rossweiss is one of Norse most talented Valkyries.

Given both of their peerage I would think Issei's peerage is more abnormal than Rias.
also don't forget the kiba has 5 demonic swords on top of having two sacred gear, aside from that I also think issei team is a bit more abnormal than rias, not saying rias team isn't abnormal.
Tyrant Ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-04, 19:40   Link #1138
Lucidrago

Even if he has Ingvild, Rias' peerage is as abnormal or even more so than Issei's. As you realized Issei is still in Rias' peerage. Akeno has Holy Lightning. Kiba has two Sacred Gears with Balance Breaker and five demonic swords. Koneko is able to use senjutsu, youjutsu, and touki. Gasper is the possessor of the 14th Longinus and is basically the most well-balanced person in this series along with Vali. And Issei is the embodiment of miracles.

Rias: Akeno, Koneko, Kiba, Gasper, Issei

Issei: Ingvild, Asia, Ravel, Xenovia, Rossweisse

Just because Ingvild joined Issei's peerage and Xenovia got Avalon didn't suddenly make his peerage more abnormal than Rias'.
Old 2018-08-04, 20:56   Link #1139
syzorst
syzorst

Quote:
Even if he has Ingvild, Rias' peerage is as abnormal or even more so than Issei's. As you realized Issei is still in Rias' peerage. Akeno has Holy Lightning. Kiba has two Sacred Gears with Balance Breaker and five demonic swords. Koneko is able to use senjutsu, youjutsu, and touki. Gasper is the possessor of the 14th Longinus and is basically the most well-balanced person in this series along with Vali. And Issei is the embodiment of miracles.

Rias: Akeno, Koneko, Kiba, Gasper, Issei

Issei: Ingvild, Asia, Ravel, Xenovia, Rossweisse

Just because Ingvild joined Issei's peerage and Xenovia got Avalon didn't suddenly make his peerage more abnormal than Rias'.
I know Issei is still part of Rias peerage but I was taking him out for arguments sake.

Ingvild is more abnormal than anyone in Rias peerage besides Issei. Having the potential to control a Dragon God? Despite being a novice, she brought Issei down on his knees and could even power him up. Now combine her high tier Longinus with the fact she's a Maou descendant. As I said, the only one in Rias peerage closest to that abnormality is Gasper.

I already pointed out that Kiba is more abnormal than Xenovia.but Asia is more abnormal than Akeno and Koneko. Her BxB speaks for itself because of how hax it is and she has extreme luck and high affinity when it comes to dragons. 4 evil dragons and a Dragon King. Not to mention having a Sprite Dragon which is notorious for being nigh untamable. Rosswiess, who's knowledge in seals and magic are ludicrous. Ravel shows potential in her own right because her true value is her intellect.
Old 2018-08-04, 21:51   Link #1140
Lucidrago

Well when including their peerages, you have to include Issei as he is still Rias' pawn.

Well this may seem harsh but Sacred Gear possessors as a whole are more abnormal than those that are not. Name any youth besides Sairaorg that isn't a Sacred Gear possessor that has defeated a major opponent that is a Sacred Gear possessor.

It's like all of the youth without a Sacred Gear or the assistance of one kind of fall flat.

And honestly besides Issei, Kiba, and Gasper lately, he sure hasn't shown off Akeno and Koneko. He gave them power-ups in the fourth arc but they still fell flat. And Koneko vs Kuroka was barely covered because of Issei vs Thanatos.

This series revolves a lot around Sacred Gears doesn't it?