AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-12-06, 08:50   Link #1101
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
I've already knew that Issei married Rias,Asia,Akeno,and Koneko. Xenovia,Ravel,and Irina were his concbines. A mistress in Koroka. As well as having babies with them.
Ravel has his last name so she is also married to him, but Akeno might have been his mistress though.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 19:45   Link #1102
cyberdemon

guys he isn't going to marry a few and not marry the rest. He would've married them all. It's more likely that several of the girls decided to keep their own names. Asia's the type who would take Issei's name in an instant, and Ravel's family had intended to marry her off to Issei so Ravel would take on Issei's name as a result.

Though I am surprised Akeno would keep her name since there was such an issue with her extended family.
Old 2015-12-06, 20:09   Link #1103
IndividualEleven

Im not surprised that she kept her maiden name. She adored her mother and i think with respect to her mother she keeps her last name.
IndividualEleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 20:30   Link #1104
The 48th Ronin

I think Akeno is actually married to Ise. She just continues to put up with the mistress gimmick.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 20:33   Link #1105
Hakai

Honestly whether or not he married them all I'm glad they didn't take his last name because it sounds awkward as their last names lol
Ravel Hyoudou already sounds weird enough
Old 2015-12-06, 20:53   Link #1106
Hokoga

My original thought was that he married all of the girls from the ORC but the only ones I'm absolutely sure he married is Rias, Asia, Koneko & Ravel.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 22:16   Link #1107
cyberdemon

The only one I am sure he did not marry was Kuroka. She too free spirited to be tied down in marriage to anyone. I am sure he married everyone else.
Old 2015-12-06, 23:02   Link #1108
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
The only one I am sure he did not marry was Kuroka. She too free spirited to be tied down in marriage to anyone. I am sure he married everyone else.
everyone else but kuroka? idk about that. leaving out the obvious ones like rias, asia, ravel and koneko, that leaves akeno, xenovia, irina, roseweisse and le fay. akeno has expressed no desire to marry and is actively looking for an affair. xenovia is pretty much the same except also wanting a kid. irina could want to marry but has not epressed the desire to. roseweise just wants to be loved lmao. and le fay is a question mark.

the way i see it, everyone will get a pseudo marriage ceremony if that's what they want, but the only ones legally married to ise are rias and ravel.

as for kuroka? it's pretty clear that she only has eyes for him, so i wouldn't word it as her being to free spirited to be tied down to one guy as that gives the wrong impression. it's more so that in her words "she's not a house cat". she'd be the type of wife that drops by on occasion to eat and f69k, but not the type that does dishes.
Old 2015-12-07, 00:12   Link #1109
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
akeno has expressed no desire to marry and is actively looking for an affair. xenovia is pretty much the same except also wanting a kid. irina could want to marry but has not epressed the desire to. roseweise just wants to be loved lmao. and le fay is a question mark.
I won't say that Akeno has no intention to marry so confidently, she might just be acting tough but she's hiding her real thoughts.

Quote:
“Hey, Kaa-sama. Will Akeno also make a friend?”
“Yes, you definitely will. Akeno, what do you want to do with your friend when you make one?”
“Umm……Akeno wants to go to see different places, go to the same school, and join the same “club” as her.”
“……Do you want to go to school, Akeno?”
“It’s okay. Akeno will be alright as long as Akeno has Kaa-sama and Tou-sama.”
“……I hope that you make a kind friend.”
“Yup! And Akeno wants a husband who will be strong and kind like Tou-sama!”
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-07, 00:17   Link #1110
Hakai

Kind of off topic but...
Awwe loli Akeno!!
Why did you have to grow up!
Old 2015-12-07, 00:20   Link #1111
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
I won't say that Akeno has no intention to marry so confidently, she might just be acting tough but she's hiding her real thoughts.
i guess, but until that actually materializes into something concrete, it is what it is.
Old 2015-12-07, 00:39   Link #1112
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake-Carrot View Post
Kind of off topic but...
Awwe loli Akeno!!
Why did you have to grow up!
So we could get the sexy big breasted Akeno lol
Old 2015-12-07, 00:49   Link #1113
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
So we could get the sexy big breasted Akeno lol
but... but i don't know if the sacrifice was worth it
Loli Rias>>Onee san rias
Loli Akeno>>>Onee san akeno

(of course opinion of a lolicon)

edit: I'm mostly joking just to be clear, people in this forum don't take jokes very well <_<

Last edited by Hakai; 2015-12-07 at 01:14.
Hakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-07, 09:25   Link #1114
Biohazardous

I don't see how you think Asia would allow anyone other than Rias marry Ise without her doing the same. Them not allowing anyone but Rias marry Ise is the ONLY way I see him not having Asia as his bride also. She flat out said ages ago that he is pretty much stuck with her til death does the part.
Old 2015-12-07, 09:45   Link #1115
IndividualEleven

What I'm getting confused about is it states that SirZechs is no longer a Maou and if I'm reading it right (my Jap isn't very strong) Kurenai basically says that something happens to him. Do we figure out what happens or no?
Old 2015-12-07, 09:48   Link #1116
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndividualEleven View Post
What I'm getting confused about is it states that SirZechs is no longer a Maou and if I'm reading it right (my Jap isn't very strong) Kurenai basically says that something happens to him. Do we figure out what happens or no?
Probably got caught taking sleeping pictures of Grayfia again
Old 2015-12-07, 10:37   Link #1117
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post
I don't see how you think Asia would allow anyone other than Rias marry Ise without her doing the same. Them not allowing anyone but Rias marry Ise is the ONLY way I see him not having Asia as his bride also. She flat out said ages ago that he is pretty much stuck with her til death does the part.
you're missing the point; the term legal wives basically means these are the only recognized marriages. issei is being married into rias's familiy and ravel is being married into issei's family. the rest of them can and will marry issei if they really want to, but for all intents and purposes, they are legal concubines.

this of course doesn't matter as issei loves them all, and most of them dont care for the title of their relationship with issei. asia certainly doesn't as they are partners for life regardless

Last edited by KnightShade; 2015-12-07 at 11:04.
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-07, 10:46   Link #1118
IndividualEleven

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
you're missing the point; the term legal wives basically means these are the only recognized marriages. issei is being married into the rias's familiy and ravel is being married into issei's family. the rest of them can and marry issei if they really want to, but for all intents and purposes, they are legal concubines.

this of course doesn't matter as issei loves them all, and most of them dont care for the title of their relationship with issei. asia certainly doesn't as they are partners for life regardless
I couldn't agree more with you on this.
Old 2015-12-07, 11:40   Link #1119
Chichiryuushintei

Except that the kids already said that he married Asia and Koneko.

As for Akeno wanting to have an affair, it's kind of hard to have one when all of Ise's wives know what they are doing and are okay with it.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-07, 12:08   Link #1120
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
Except that the kids already said that he married Asia and Koneko.

As for Akeno wanting to have an affair, it's kind of hard to have one when all of Ise's wives know what they are doing and are okay with it.
again, legally it doesn't count. it counts to issei and the harem but that's besides the point.

also do people really think they wanted to get married but not take his name for personal reasons? to what end? all of them clearly love him enough to want his name, it's clearly legal reasons preventing them from doing so. it makes no sense otherwise