AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-01-31, 07:46   Link #1081
avocat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
This. NTR term has dual meaning here. One is for Netorare and one is Netori.
I'm not sure about a man willing to seperated with his wife (because he's not love her) and let her go finding her happiness can be count as netori .
avocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-31, 19:29   Link #1082
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocat View Post
I'm not sure about a man willing to seperated with his wife (because he's not love her) and let her go finding her happiness can be count as netori .
Leon is stealing Julius's mom from Julius and other girls from the captured target.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-31, 19:57   Link #1083
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Leon is stealing Julius's mom from Julius and other girls from the captured target.
The Queen aside, Those idiots were the ones who cut off their fiancées first, after that those girls are fair game fir everyone so that can’t be called NTR
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-01, 00:13   Link #1084
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
The Queen aside, Those idiots were the ones who cut off their fiancées first, after that those girls are fair game fir everyone so that can’t be called NTR
Technically, Marie NTR'ed Angelica and other girls. There is no fuss on it because Angelica became the MC aka Leon's love interest, but this series still has NTR elements on it. It just happened that the characters you root is doing it instead of getting ntr'ed.

Just imagine if Julius is the main character of this series, and Angelica and Olivia are the main love interest that got ntr'ed by a random mob character who happened to be a chad aka the black guy in the hentaiverse.

The backlash will be glorious.
Old 2020-02-01, 02:27   Link #1085
Huh...?

Well, currently here is what i understand regarding the Netorare and Netori standing in the series,

Got "Netorare" - "Angelica" and "Clarice" (got their fiance's stolen), the other fiancee's didn't really have any close relationship with their fiance's (it was only a political marriage, with no love)
Did "Netori" - "Marie" (stealing fiances of others), "Olivia" (as per 1st game ending, stealing the fiance(s) of other(s)).

Mylene's situation doesn't really fall under either Netorare or Netori, as per standard, since the King himself isn't interested in Mylene anymore and doesn't care what she does (aka., since their isn't any feeling of loss from the party getting NTR'd, it can't be considered as one).
And i can't really consider Mylene being NTR'd from Julius either (as per "Sixth" above), as they are just mother & son, without any other (aka., sexual or incest) relationship between them. So, there isn't really anything to be stolen (Mylene still remains Julius' mother).

Also, i am not considering Olivia (1st game FMC) and Noelle (2nd game FMC) as being Netorare'd, since they didn't have any relation with any of their capture targets in the story, while Olivia was the one who Nerori'd other(s) as per the 1st game story (there is no clear info about Noelle's supposedly capture targets already having fiancee's or not, as far as i understand from the game info given, they all were single).

Even Lelia can't be considered as someone who Nerori'd either because there wasn't any relationship between Emile and Noelle (yeah, he was a capture target, but so were other 5(?) as well for Noelle).

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-01, 04:06   Link #1086
linhle

New Maria ss is out.
linhle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-01, 04:12   Link #1087
avocat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
Well, currently here is what i understand regarding the Netorare and Netori standing in the series,

Got "Netorare" - "Angelica" and "Clarice" (got their fiance's stolen), the other fiancee's didn't really have any close relationship with their fiance's (it was only a political marriage, with no love)
Did "Netori" - "Marie" (stealing fiances of others), "Olivia" (as per 1st game ending, stealing the fiance(s) of other(s)).

Mylene's situation doesn't really fall under either Netorare or Netori, as per standard, since the King himself isn't interested in Mylene anymore and doesn't care what she does (aka., since their isn't any feeling of loss from the party getting NTR'd, it can't be considered as one).
And i can't really consider Mylene being NTR'd from Julius either (as per "Sixth" above), as they are just mother & son, without any other (aka., sexual or incest) relationship between them. So, there isn't really anything to be stolen (Mylene still remains Julius' mother).

Also, i am not considering Olivia (1st game FMC) and Noelle (2nd game FMC) as being Netorare'd, since they didn't have any relation with any of their capture targets in the story, while Olivia was the one who Nerori'd other(s) as per the 1st game story (there is no clear info about Noelle's supposedly capture targets already having fiancee's or not, as far as i understand from the game info given, they all were single).

Even Lelia can't be considered as someone who Nerori'd either because there wasn't any relationship between Emile and Noelle (yeah, he was a capture target, but so were other 5(?) as well for Noelle).
year, many people do not know the Ntr true meaning (Netorare/Netori). It's important is the feeling of the husband/boyfriend when their lover are being steal from them. It's must making them going crazy/despair/sad because their lover are gone.
Old 2020-02-01, 04:55   Link #1088
InfinityDragonGod

Very interesting. Although Marie SS didn't finish, the first saint's resentment for the kingdom is not actually for betraying her but for betraying her true love, Leon's ancestor Liia. And it looks like Liia was the original king but was stolen by Julius's ancestor.
So Leon actually got to reclaim his family's country in the end of WN. And most importantly the first saint's wish was inherited by Olivia by being together with Leon.
It makes look at the current king Julius father differently now because he's leeching off of stolen property while his wife who's from another country is doing all the hard work.

Also it seems a skit from WN appears at the end. I never read them. Were they good?
Old 2020-02-01, 05:48   Link #1089
bakapervert
A pervert

^YEah, pretty funny
Old 2020-02-01, 06:30   Link #1090
Sixth
Hu Tao

Damn, the Marie SS hasn't finished yet. It is as good as the main story.

I am happy that Claris doesn't get executed here. Maybe she will marry Leon too at the end of SS?

It rubbed me so wrong to see that 5 colors were being so competent, swift and ruthless when it comes to deal against Olivia's "enemies" in the SS.

The most interesting about the SS is The Empire and its ultimate weapon reveals. It cames from nowhere. So is the old human still alive at the space or Luxon just speculating it?

The story about Marie vs Bear is glorious.
Old 2020-02-01, 07:27   Link #1091
DanielSong39

So does Marie ever get to open her own Host Club?
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-01, 07:30   Link #1092
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post

Huh, that's actually a nice summary of the situation regarding the NTR tag. You did great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityDragonGod View Post
Very interesting. Although Marie SS didn't finish, the first saint's resentment for the kingdom is not actually for betraying her but for betraying her true love, Leon's ancestor Liia. And it looks like Liia was the original king but was stolen by Julius's ancestor.
So Leon actually got to reclaim his family's country in the end of WN. And most importantly the first saint's wish was inherited by Olivia by being together with Leon.
It makes look at the current king Julius father differently now because he's leeching off of stolen property while his wife who's from another country is doing all the hard work.

Also it seems a skit from WN appears at the end. I never read them. Were they good?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
^YEah, pretty funny
Hmm, I guess this is part of why the Saint's resentment didn't come into play during the LN route: She get to both be with Liia AND get to see him get the accomplishment he deserved. Styling on the thief - Julius - was a nice bonus.
Old 2020-02-01, 07:49   Link #1093
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
So does Marie ever get to open her own Host Club?
In the current LN main story: not(yet)
In SS: Leon probably won’t let her
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-01, 12:17   Link #1094
human6861

It's seem like people prefer Marie SS over the main harem story
human6861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-01, 12:30   Link #1095
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Well, mostly because Leon doesn't have hesitation here. But at the same, people hate it for what happen to Angelica and Olivia become Julian's lover.
New SS change it, Olivia definitely still become Leon's.
Old 2020-02-01, 12:32   Link #1096
SirCopert

To be sure, Mylene's case still falls within the netori sphere, albeit not completely.
However in the WN, what happens to jenna? I mean, do she find a love interest, a true love to be with? And Finley instead?
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-01, 19:34   Link #1097
CNine
Inactive Member

Sapling-chaaan!
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-01, 22:34   Link #1098
avocat

the short story is completed now. I'm waiting for the main story. As baka has said , he's saving the best for last.
Old 2020-02-01, 22:43   Link #1099
avocat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Well, mostly because Leon doesn't have hesitation here. But at the same, people hate it for what happen to Angelica and Olivia become Julian's lover.
I think the main story still best, the short story like the if route and the character developing going too fast. I don't think Olivia still become a Leon's (this is Marie's route)
Old 2020-02-02, 00:08   Link #1100
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
And considering that Angelica hasn't get exiled as well, Leon may be marrying her whether for political reasons or whatever.

If Leon in SS married Angelica, Olivia, Marie, and Clarice in the of the SS, I will officially crowned that SS is better than main storyline. Why? Because I never like how Marie ended up with 5 trashes in the main story.

Tags
harem, milf, ore tueeeeee(?), otome game, queen is viable, reincarnated mc, the true king, true harem