AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-09-02, 14:25   Link #1081
Ayato_kanzaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
Come to think of it, was Titana ever illustrated? I don't recall seeing her in vols 1,3 and 4.
You can see her in the sample picutes, first page of the thread. She's the one with the blue hairs.
Ayato_kanzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-02, 17:06   Link #1082
Gundamx

technically, most big villain think of themselves as good guy, and at-least not as evil guys.

Only Chaotic MC will knowledge that.
(Chaotic Good, Chaotic Evil, Chaotic Neutral....etc)

MC here is closer to Lawful Neutral/Evil.
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-02, 23:28   Link #1083
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Hence, I put "teenager with super power" in my post. Also, Suimei is intelligent but certainly not wise. So it is not surprise if he made a bad call on this, and I don't mind if it come back and bite his ass on later.

Even if he really turned out to be scum and do that for shit and giggle, I am going to get a popcorn and enjoy the ride.
Wait, were there actually people who thought that Suimei was wise?
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-03, 17:53   Link #1084
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Oh erotora, you're at it again. Another extreme interpretation based on little/lacking information and your own tastes & prejudices.

It has been established that even if he isn't outright evil or malicious, he's actually got a rather questionable morality at times & a different common sense because of his magician background.

He clearly treasures his friendship w/ the two but would be, though obviously reluctant, willing to use such methods to keep the whole truth & keep them 'safe'. (But what he did really was a dick move)

He also has past issues he's yet to come over too such as those seen from when there are flashbacks about people he seemed to have failed to help and/or protect. He also know he's just a small fish in the grand scale of things recalling 'monsters' in the underworld he'd rather not get involved with.

As someone has pointed out, though he's a bit more 'world wise', he's still just a kid in the end, he's not as mature or as wise as he think he is. Maybe he could have handled things better but things surrounding them isn't that simple & would more likely get worst if things go bad. So yes, like someone said "he's made bad calls & it would most likely bite him in the ass later" also because of plot and such.
Old 2016-09-03, 20:35   Link #1085
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
He clearly treasures his friendship w/ the two but would be, though obviously reluctant, willing to use such methods to keep the whole truth & keep them 'safe'. (But what he did really was a dick move)
This...

That notion is an illusion

Just like Sugar said he's not a lolicon

The narrative said they're best friend and people just blindly believed it

Clearly it wasn't shown in Suimei's action

He's a piece of garbage
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-03, 21:51   Link #1086
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

It was shown several times like clearly stating his opposing views but respecting their opinion & choices even if he thinks it's 'dumb' & helping them get out of deeper trouble regarding their past conversations about past events back home, he's always got their back. Aside from personal ones, one of the main reasons he wants to find a way back home is because of them.

Although its true that its not an 'open book' kind of friendship for the obvious reasons, he values their relationship & 'normality'.

Again, your opinion & choice of words are just too extreme. He's at most a darker shade of gray, not pitch black 'garbage'.
Old 2016-09-11, 11:25   Link #1087
XFire
150% done

No idea what you guys are talking about, just popping in to mention erotora has a pathlogical need for every 2nd to be as dark and screwed up as he is.
Old 2016-12-26, 10:05   Link #1088
Breimn

Manga ch 1 raw is out.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-26, 10:17   Link #1089
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Felmenia-chan has this shoujo heroine feel , I'm liking it. And the tomboy princess ended up being quite good looking as well.
Old 2016-12-26, 10:51   Link #1090
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Manga ch 1 raw is out.
Chp 1 manga raw can be seen here.
http://over-lap.co.jp/Form/Product/P...&cat=CGS&swrd=

Hopefully the manga will be translated soon!

Isekai Mahou Vol 7 (released 21/12/16) has a new LN illustrator, Nekonabe Ao, replacing himesuz. Check out the redesigned Suimei!
Spoiler for New LN Vol 7 cover:

Last edited by zztop; 2016-12-27 at 01:13.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-26, 17:32   Link #1091
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Vast improvement in the artwork.

WN side seems to gone & went with the multiple updates in one go after a long rest so far.
Old 2016-12-26, 20:33   Link #1092
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Damn that's some great artwork.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-26, 23:37   Link #1093
dragon1412

really impressive artwork, in a completely different tier compare to the previous volume
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-26, 23:53   Link #1094
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Just wanna tell you guys, the raw has been continously updated again for the last few weeks

I have to say, I'm really disappointed with it's latest development

It's going into the direction of least interesting as possible

So to sum it up :
1. The relationship with Hero Reiji is getting better and they cooperate in everything now (where's my drama fuck)
2. Delves deeper into the whole demons business
3. The new hero who's Suimei's girl childhood friend lost her memory
4. The whole thing with Mizuki and her 2nd personality
5. Thus romance is basically irrelevant at this point
6. Suimei kept churning out random OP spells from his ass

I gave up
Old 2016-12-26, 23:56   Link #1095
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

I thought you already drop this??
Old 2016-12-27, 10:44   Link #1096
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Just wanna tell you guys, the raw has been continously updated again for the last few weeks

So to sum it up :
1. The relationship with Hero Reiji is getting better and they cooperate in everything now (where's my drama fuck)

I gave up
Did the plot reveal anything majorly important about the demons and Suimei's amnesia friend? And how does Mizuki's chuunibyou factor into all this?

Also, what are the things you feel Isekai Mahou should put in to make the plot interesting? (Other than romance and sex, which you love very much.)

Last edited by zztop; 2016-12-27 at 11:20.
Old 2016-12-27, 10:55   Link #1097
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^^Just checking once in a while since I still have hopes for this, but it just pushes all the wrong buttons, like that World Teacher

^
- There are a bunch of people seemingly siding with the demons, with each of them as strong as Suimei
- The amnesiac became another justice hero and just doing hero stuffs
- It seems it's another soul rather than personality, like that recent Occultic Nine

What I want is of course more drama with that hero friend Reiji, netori of Princess Titania, and humanization of Suimei. Ye, the structure really fits for anime, just please make the characters act like people, as of now they are just tools to advance the plot (not even that good plot).
Old 2016-12-27, 11:23   Link #1098
zztop

Quote:
^^Just checking once in a while since I still have hopes for this, but it just pushes all the wrong buttons, like that World Teacher

Ye, the structure really fits for anime, just please make the characters act like people, as of now they are just tools to advance the plot (not even that good plot).
If they ever make an anime of this, I'd nominate either Kyoani or ufotable.
-Kyoani's more of a pipe dream, but if they can occasionally adapt non-Kyoani-owned works like Kobayashi-san's Dragon Maid and Amagi Brilliant Park...
-ufotable'd really bring out the visual effects of the magic spells and attacks.
Old 2016-12-27, 11:58   Link #1099
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:

So to sum it up :

I gave up
About number 6, why are you this surprised by that? Despite how strong he is, he (whether it's true or not) considers his father more of a monster and is trying to accomplish something even his father failed at, so of course there's going to be new spells. Also, considering the fact that he's studying magic to come up with a spell to send both him and his friends back home, it's not really surprising a few spells came out of it as a byproduct. Considering the fact of how much he's trying to implement (for some strange reason) his previous world's standards (regarding magicians) in a magical world, it's going to take too long before Suimei to become humanized.
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-27, 12:17   Link #1100
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^The thing is, those are not "new spells", those had already been in his repertoire since before the summoning
We never being told of the true extent of his power
We dunno his mana capacity, we dunno his limitations, we dunno how many spells he mastered
We just know that he knows many magic systems. He might even have magic to terraform the sun for christ's sake
The problem is, if you have read at least until the reunioun, for example :
- So actually Suimei has this astral body damaging spells
- So actually Suimei has this anti-darkness purification spells
- So actually Suimei can turn into slime (wtf)
You don't know anything about his abilities, so anything can come out from that ass.
Yet he always get injured even fighting small fries...
And this is only 1 problem.

Tags
alternate world, harem, harem (not mc), romance (not mc), webnovel