AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-11-25, 08:39   Link #1081
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablete View Post
MT is awful but I got some nice thing here.
Here's a translation for that summary. I don't know if it's accurate and I don't even know if the summary was legit anyway (and I haven't read it yet ), but whatever.

Spoiler:
Old 2014-11-25, 08:43   Link #1082
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Here's a translation for that summary. I don't know if it's accurate and I don't even know if the summary was legit anyway (and I haven't read it yet ), but whatever.

Spoiler:
I must say that this story board is much boring than the last story board that showed up a few days ago....
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 08:49   Link #1083
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
I must say that this story board is much boring than the last story board that showed up a few days ago....
He did say it was a fast translation so they're probably are some things left out just have wait for the movie. it feels more like a summery.
Old 2014-11-25, 08:50   Link #1084
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Which means this must be legit.
Old 2014-11-25, 08:51   Link #1085
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

The thing I like about it is Sakura's role in all of this. It wasn't enough to sink the ship, they had Sakura sink NS for us. this is going to be fireworks if indeed true
Old 2014-11-25, 08:52   Link #1086
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
He did say it was a fast translation so they're probably are some things left out just have wait for the movie. it feels more like a summery.
Yeah, there's a lot of stuff missing, like the whole deal with the scarf, and how Naruto actually falls in love with Hinata for that matter.

Also, it could be fake too.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2014-11-25 at 09:05.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 08:52   Link #1087
newtype385

More hyuga sister's special rumors

Konohamaru was holding his own against the rain ninjas and his teammates struggle. He try to protect them last minute and something goes wrong. Hanabi's team comes in and she pulls a Temari on him. At home after the exam the sisters are talking about it and she talks about how brave he was to put his life on the line. Hinata makes the comment that he is becoming more like Naruto, but Hanabi makes the remark Naruto is hotter. Hinata is just speechless. Then Hanabi acts tsundere and says he is not bad either while blushing.
newtype385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 09:01   Link #1088
newtype385

Hinata a little vixen no wonder they have two kids and maybe more on the way. someone posted this fan art I thought it was pretty good.
Old 2014-11-25, 09:38   Link #1089
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Go to sleep and this thread explodes with activity...
Finally catched up.
Damnit, I wanna see this kissing scene now... (°3°)

So I see the NaruSaku extremists are still at it... *sigh*
Get it already! Naruto made the legendary choice!

Come on! She WAS in the Mugen Tsukuyomi! At least Kishimoto didn't fully forget her in the end.
Welcome to the internet where grudges never die and fans can reach obsessive levels

Yes and notice how the choice for Sakura was to appease her while the choice for Hinata was Naruto admitting that is the kind of girl he likes? Guess the people at Cyber probably knew more then we realized at the time?

Yeah and that Hanabi wasn't real so hence she didn't make a canonical appearance, I get the whole movie is Kishimoto's way of saying yeah I didn't forget about Hanabi but I just think it's kinda funny and can imagine in a joke omake or something that Naruto admits to Hinata he's completely forgotten Hinata has a sister despite Hanabi being (though not intentionally of course) the reason for Hinata's struggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Yeah, there's a lot of stuff missing, like the whole deal with the scarf, and how Naruto actually falls in love with Hinata for that matter.

Also, it could be fake too.
Maybe this is just me but I still think the first one sounded more real, if this one is real I REALLY hope there's more to it then that, cause at least the first one covered itself up more, sigh...this wondering I HAVE to know what is real! Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype385 View Post
someone posted this fan art I thought it was pretty good.
aaaww that's cute and again I'll say, it's ALWAYS the quiet ones the Shounen hero should be looking for lol, remember the hero shouldn't always settle for one girl, he should ALWAYS look for potential

And don't worry Naruto, the Byakugan users have naturally stronger eyes then most people...just um don't make a habit of that lol

Last edited by Avalon64; 2014-11-25 at 09:51.
Avalon64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 12:13   Link #1090
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
Yes and notice how the choice for Sakura was to appease her while the choice for Hinata was Naruto admitting that is the kind of girl he likes? Guess the people at Cyber probably knew more then we realized at the time?

Yeah and that Hanabi wasn't real so hence she didn't make a canonical appearance, I get the whole movie is Kishimoto's way of saying yeah I didn't forget about Hanabi but I just think it's kinda funny and can imagine in a joke omake or something that Naruto admits to Hinata he's completely forgotten Hinata has a sister despite Hanabi being (though not intentionally of course) the reason for Hinata's struggles.
Yeah, it's the question how much CC2 did know about some story arcs even though they never showed the Obito reveal and went for an anime game original ending instead.

Ah, that's what you ment, I thought "canonical" ment "not in the manga itself", sorry.
But yeah, Naruto could react a little that way... seeing how he actually never interacted with Hanabi (or even Hisashi), one wonders how much he knows about the Hyuugas.
Old 2014-11-25, 12:30   Link #1091
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Go to sleep and this thread explodes with activity...
Finally catched up.
Damnit, I wanna see this kissing scene now... (°3°)

So I see the NaruSaku extremists are still at it... *sigh*
Get it already! Naruto made the legendary choice!
OMG! Why I didn't realize the "true" meaning of 'legendary' choice before!

Now I'm really curious about how CC will handle The Last scenario for games.

Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 12:41   Link #1092
darkofficer
just a devil

i'm wondering if they are gonna make a game of the last
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 12:47   Link #1093
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
OMG! Why I didn't realize the "true" meaning of 'legendary' choice before!

Now I'm really curious about how CC will handle The Last scenario for games.

Heh I already pictured this in my head, I imagine Toneri will be playable and the Last versions of Naruto and Hinata will be their own characters (MAYBE Sasuke and anyone else the Last will probably just be a new costume)

so that means there be three playable Naruto's (pre, shippuden and the Last) and 3 Hinata's (again pre, shippuden and the Last)

pair up the Last Naruto and the Last Hinata and you'd get a team title something like "Betrothed" or "Lovers united by the Red Scarf" or something lol
Old 2014-11-25, 13:23   Link #1094
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Heh I already pictured this in my head, I imagine Toneri will be playable and the Last versions of Naruto and Hinata will be their own characters (MAYBE Sasuke and anyone else the Last will probably just be a new costume)

so that means there be three playable Naruto's (pre, shippuden and the Last) and 3 Hinata's (again pre, shippuden and the Last)

pair up the Last Naruto and the Last Hinata and you'd get a team title something like "Betrothed" or "Lovers united by the Red Scarf" or something lol
With NaruHina wedding costume (traditional Japanese wedding costume, I guess?) as pre-order bonus? Sweet. LOL.

Naruto and Hinata surely will get their new playable state (Naruto is wearing scarf maybe?) as well as new combination attack;
Some of Sasuke animation may be changed since he's without left arm, maybe there'll be combination attack when paired with Sakura?
I hope another pairs got new combination attack (I wonder how it'll be with Chouji & Karui also Ino & Sai, I have so little doubt for Shikamaru & Temari)

Also, maybe Naruto will got "Seventh Hokage" DLC;
Shunshin, combined with Kagebunshin, Rasengan and Six Path Sage Mode-- overpowered character.

Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 13:24   Link #1095
newtype385

Quote:

eternal newlyweds would be my guess lol
Old 2014-11-25, 13:33   Link #1096
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype385 View Post
eternal newlyweds would be my guess lol
with 2 (maybe 3) kids, that is an accurate title. lol
Old 2014-11-25, 13:49   Link #1097
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Makes me wonder if they ever release a "complete saga" game from part 1 to chapter 700 epiloge... and with all characters playable!
propably not.
But hey, it would be awesome!
Old 2014-11-25, 15:23   Link #1098
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

How reliable are these spoilers? I've been looking through Reddit, Tumblr, and a few other forums, and I've been seeing some posts from each site talking about how none of the spoilers are reliable because they all originate from the same few posts that eventually propagated through everyone quoting one another.

Does anyone personally know a member of the audience who went to see the screening? I'm still considering whether or not to give up hope for my nearly-sunk ships

Goeben Alaska Hood Albacore Archerfish

Lexington Hornet Taihou Ranger Surcouf

Wichita Houston Sirius Yuubari Brooklyn

Ikazuchi Hibiki Aviere Akizuki Suzutsuki

frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 15:32   Link #1099
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by frivolity View Post
Does anyone personally know a member of the audience who went to see the screening? I'm still considering whether or not to give up hope for my nearly-sunk ships
If any of your ships were sunk by chapter 700, they're sunk, the movie won't change them. Also, remember that this was a preview screening that only showed a part of the movie, so it'll be incomplete information no matter what.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 15:35   Link #1100
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by frivolity View Post
How reliable are these spoilers? I've been looking through Reddit, Tumblr, and a few other forums, and I've been seeing some posts from each site talking about how none of the spoilers are reliable because they all originate from the same few posts that eventually propagated through everyone quoting one another.

what nearly sunk ships are those? almost everyone besides a few have confirmed pairings.

Tags
movie