AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-06-01, 13:31   Link #1081
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
Watching episode 9 right now.
I'm actually enjoying the extra scenes they been adding.

Like Tatsuya introducing himself to those girls about begin in charge of fine-tuning cads and some strategies.

Really adds some interaction and introduction to these minor girls, instead of just namedropping them right the beginning of the event.
I wonder if maybe that scene was in the manga? Some of the additional little transition scenes that are new to the anime from a LN-readers perspective may be coming from the manga. IIRC, the scene where Kirihara asked to be part of the Blanche team was a manga-based scene. This might be another one.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 14:39   Link #1082
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
I wonder if maybe that scene was in the manga? Some of the additional little transition scenes that are new to the anime from a LN-readers perspective may be coming from the manga. IIRC, the scene where Kirihara asked to be part of the Blanche team was a manga-based scene. This might be another one.
Nope. That is a complete anime original and very well played by MADHOUSE.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 14:44   Link #1083
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
The 9 School Competition manga is already beyond that point, what was shown were a few girls competing in Crowd Ball, but not Tatsuya meeting up with the competitors he's responsible for. In the light novel during the newcomer's competition, it was mentioned that they had a meeting regarding tactics.

I assume that either the staff or the author decided to change it up a bit, which is quite interesting. Each offers a slightly different POV, and by reading the light novel & the manga and watching the anime, we get a more complete picture. It could be a cleverly disguised scheme to boost Mahouka sales.
Old 2014-06-01, 14:47   Link #1084
IceHism

hmm, someone i know informed me that Mahouka is the #5th most popular anime of the currently running animes of this season in japan. (The list went 1. Love Live S2 2. Sidonia 3. Haikyuu, 4. Jojo 5. Mahouka)

honestly surprised tbh but madhouse must be doing something right
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 14:52   Link #1085
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
hmm, someone i know informed me that Mahouka is the #5th most popular anime of the currently running animes of this season in japan. (The list went 1. Love Live S2 2. Sidonia 3. Haikyuu, 4. Jojo 5. Mahouka)

hmm Mohouka must have a lot of hype over it then; I'd think either Naruto or Fairy Tail would at least be near the top.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 14:52   Link #1086
zerozeronine

Quote:

No NGNL?It seems I always read comparisons with the 2 from western forums how it's better adapted.also consider that Mahouka has around 200k LN readers,that's not surprising it's anime popular.
zerozeronine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 15:22   Link #1087
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
hmm Mohouka must have a lot of hype over it then; I'd think either Naruto or Fairy Tail would at least be near the top.
I don't think he is counting long running animes like Hunter x Hunter, Naruto, one piece or things like that because those stuff are obviously near the top. Just stuff that started this season.

Also, i'm not too sure but there is some difference between manga popular and anime popular. Like Kagerou is the #1 LN but its anime, Mekaku city Actors, isn't doing so well compared to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozeronine View Post
No NGNL?It seems I always read comparisons with the 2 from western forums how it's better adapted.also consider that Mahouka has around 200k LN readers,that's not surprising it's anime popular.
Apparently not. Do note that i don't know anything beyond #5. NGNL could be #6 for all we know.
Old 2014-06-01, 18:33   Link #1088
Verisimilitude

Actually, I've seen surveys that place MKNR even higher.
http://sgcafe.com/2014/05/top-10-spr...ing-recochoku/
http://sgcafe.com/2014/05/popular-sp...cording-women/
Verisimilitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 18:54   Link #1089
guestuser

here is a more recent survey http://animeanime.jp/article/2014/05/29/18871.html and wow mahouka made it to the top which i some how find this a load of bs because of how astonishing it is

Last edited by guestuser; 2014-06-01 at 19:04.
guestuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 19:26   Link #1090
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by guestuser View Post
here is a more recent survey http://animeanime.jp/article/2014/05/29/18871.html and wow mahouka made it to the top which i some how find this a load of bs because of how astonishing it is
What's wrong with mahouka topping surveys?
Old 2014-06-01, 19:28   Link #1091
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

The comments here gave me cyber cancer...

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2014/0...ng-2014-anime/

(Side note: I'm actually kinda disliking the anime at the moment...)
Lucarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 19:45   Link #1092
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
^ just ignore them haters will hate >_> for me I will continue reading and watching my top 5 favorite book
Old 2014-06-01, 19:50   Link #1093
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
^ just ignore them haters will hate >_> for me I will continue reading and watching my top 5 favorite book
That's a bias way of looking at it; at least see it from their p.o.v.
I have dislikes of the anime as well because it's the animators fault. Liking something to much will hinder your ability to criticize the work effectively.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Old 2014-06-01, 19:51   Link #1094
guestuser

Quote:
What's wrong with mahouka topping surveys?
no never mine i think this anime is just a problem with the western anime community
Old 2014-06-01, 19:56   Link #1095
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by guestuser View Post
no never mine i think this anime is just a problem with the western anime community
Don't categorize without knowing the specifics of details, it's most unbecoming.
your opinion, my opinion, and somebody else's opinion could all be different.

Old 2014-06-01, 19:58   Link #1096
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
That's a bias way of looking at it; at least see it from their p.o.v.
I have dislikes of the anime as well because it's the animators fault. Liking something to much will hinder your ability to criticize the work effectively.
If you don't like then drop it, simple as that why force to watch if you don't like it

Beside everyone have different taste, sorry to offend you but I need to be frank with it
Old 2014-06-01, 20:01   Link #1097
guestuser

Quote:
Don't categorize without knowing the specifics of details, it's most unbecoming.
your opinion, my opinion, and somebody else's opinion could all be different.
well i have only hear alot of complaint about this anime so i say i am sorry if this sounded weird
Old 2014-06-01, 20:03   Link #1098
pampz21
ShipCore

I cant wait for the preview; I wish they wont show Maid Erika on it; so it would be a surprise#!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 20:04   Link #1099
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
If you don't like then drop it, simple as that why force to watch if you don't like it

Beside everyone have different taste, sorry to offend you but I need to be frank with it
Realize that I like the series, but dislike what the animators are doing within the episodes. you think what your saying it the best when it's not, the problem is the third party. I have the right to criticize the work, otherwise the animator's with just make more shit.
Some of it was nice but I can't overlook the bad. that's just hypocritical.

Old 2014-06-01, 21:12   Link #1100
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

^ that is that, this is this I will stop now because its the best rather than to argue and make it endless cycle/loop of arguments that's all

Will stop this will be my last post on this topic

@pampz21 I wonder if the animator won't animate maid erika I think you will be ......

I hope they also animate maid erika and flirt with tatsuya