AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-03-09, 06:27   Link #1081
Alesio33

Thanks for the Update Dreg00!

Btw after translating the newest chapter via machin translation, from what I could understand, I started to find Aiko a much more interesting and loveabel character.

Oh and do I understand it right that the Knight that is guarding her, David I belive, is in love with her?
Alesio33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-09, 08:24   Link #1082
bakapervert
A pervert

^ Yep, he is totally head over heels in love with Aiko.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-09, 12:26   Link #1083
EvI

thanks Dreg00 i started following your page yesterday and when i awoke up today there was already 4 new chapters, well i really admire you now.

i loved how hajime just shooted at yue when she got that flower in her head damn i laughed hard

the only thing that this novel don't have is illustrations (well nothing we can do since it's web novel), i also don't dislike how the author writed this, if this one get's official i think we will see it in mahouka style for example, 2 volumes for the orcus dungeon part and 2 volumes for the next (shia part right?)
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-09, 22:15   Link #1084
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

if this get published, the time for usual updates will change and author will have to spend more times on adding more contents, not to mention fixing some things as well.
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-10, 03:31   Link #1085
CNine
Inactive Member

The End of Vol 1 at chapter 24

funny bunny awaiting
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-10, 19:03   Link #1086
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

After Chapter 24 I have to say... this can be adapted into a 3rd person shooter with bullettime now. Something like Matrix or Max Payne but additionally with magic and such stuff.

Also Dreg00, you seemed to have made a mistake on the Stats page, where you listed Hajime's weapons. You wrote "Schlagen" instead of "Shuriken" for his rifle.

And once again, Thank you for your translations! I am eagerly awaiting the next chapters.
Old 2014-03-10, 19:14   Link #1087
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
After Chapter 24 I have to say... this can be adapted into a 3rd person shooter with bullettime now. Something like Matrix or Max Payne but additionally with magic and such stuff.

Also Dreg00, you seemed to have made a mistake on the Stats page, where you listed Hajime's weapons. You wrote "Schlagen" instead of "Shuriken" for his rifle.

And once again, Thank you for your translations! I am eagerly awaiting the next chapters.
Actually, the Schlagen is the one that is correct, at least according to Kadi. Hajime named his weapons in German.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-10, 19:38   Link #1088
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Actually, the Schlagen is the one that is correct, at least according to Kadi. Hajime named his weapons in German.
It seem weird though, that his 2nd handgun is named "Schlag". "Schlag" and "schlagen" mean "hit" (as a noun) and "to hit" (as a verb) respectively. I'd say that they were possibily mixed up at some point during the translations. I don't understand how to mix these two up though... my knowledge in Japanese is just veeeeery basic, but shouldn't "schlagen" be written in Katakana, while "Shuriken", as a Japanese word, be written in Hiragana or Kanji?
Old 2014-03-10, 20:12   Link #1089
Awrya
U mad?

I might be totally off here, but one gun is called Donner the other Schlag, they make a pair Donnerschlag.
Since Hajime is an otaku familiar with games and the tendency of using German words in games, Donnerschlag is an actual item in WoW and Diablo on German servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
I don't understand how to mix these two up though... my knowledge in Japanese is just veeeeery basic, but shouldn't "schlagen" be written in Katakana, while "Shuriken", as a Japanese word, be written in Hiragana or Kanji?
Just checked katakana in web novel, it's シュラーゲン - Shuragen (Schlagen), wherever Shuriken came from, maybe there was a confusion between リ (ri), ラ (ra), ケ (ke) and ゲ (ge)?

Personally I believe the author meant Schlag (シュラーグ?) as a noun, but ended up confusing noun and verb.
Old 2014-03-10, 20:15   Link #1090
Dreg00

I changed it because it was written in Katakana, all his guns are, and the author seems to favor German words. Don't expect too much correct usage of German terms from the author. I just put in Shuriken as a filler because it sounded close to it. The other guns I haven't found a proper name for, so I'll leave them with their Romanji name until I find the proper names.

Credit goes out to Kadi for the names.
Dreg00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-10, 20:29   Link #1091
Kioras

Using the wow reference I came up with the conversion to 'thunderstrike'

I would guess that would work for his guns, with the oomph they pack.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-10, 22:10   Link #1092
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
I might be totally off here, but one gun is called Donner the other Schlag, they make a pair Donnerschlag.
Since Hajime is an otaku familiar with games and the tendency of using German words in games, Donnerschlag is an actual item in WoW and Diablo on German servers.

Just checked katakana in web novel, it's シュラーゲン - Shuragen (Schlagen), wherever Shuriken came from, maybe there was a confusion between リ (ri), ラ (ra), ケ (ke) and ゲ (ge)?

Personally I believe the author meant Schlag (シュラーグ?) as a noun, but ended up confusing noun and verb.
I think shuriken came from GT/TA.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-10, 22:30   Link #1093
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
I think shuriken came from GT/TA.
Its trans'ed as Shuragen in all the machine translators I used. I guess that's sort of close.

Anyway, new chapter tonight, do you think it will go back to Hajime and co, or do another side story(like Kouki and Kaori's current doings)?
Old 2014-03-10, 22:33   Link #1094
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Its trans'ed as Shuragen in all the machine translators I used. I guess that's sort of close.

Anyway, new chapter tonight, do you think it will go back to Hajime and co, or do another side story(like Kouki and Kaori's current doings)?
Oh, guess I was wrong then. Yeah waiting for the next chapter sucks. I hope its a side story since we haven't heard anything from them since. It has been a good couple months I think between the last time and now.
Old 2014-03-11, 01:44   Link #1095
bludvein

I'm wondering if one of the Kamishiro magics will be time magic of some sort. If Yue learns it maybe she could change her apparent age. The pettanko jokes are funny, but I kinda want to see an older version.

Might be hard to keep from getting too op though. Maybe make it cost an obscene amount of magic, and have some restrictions?

If it really does turn out to be true, Shia would probably be the most compatible with it, and Hajime would maybe get an auto-repair function(sorta like turning back the clock) for his drones/golems.
Old 2014-03-11, 03:07   Link #1096
blankerer

curse you DST for making me wait 1 hour more.
blankerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-11, 03:07   Link #1097
omegasereon

Aww you serious, in Jpn theres no daylight savings? God gotta stay up till 2 for the new chapter then -_-.
Old 2014-03-11, 03:10   Link #1098
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

^just saying then, currently it's 15.10 at Indonesia....
Old 2014-03-11, 04:15   Link #1099
bludvein

Well, its out.

Spoiler for ...:
Old 2014-03-11, 04:17   Link #1100
CNine
Inactive Member

Latest ch is out
Spoiler for Status card:

Tio in her dragon form is the strongest in overall coz of her level [Shea level is about half of those two]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel