AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-07-08, 07:35   Link #1081
bludvein

Yeah....Rudy isn't going to put Rinia anywhere near anything that requires all that much brains. She is rather like Ghyslaine(sp?) in that regard. She is a decent fighter, but I don't know where they'd need one.

Rudy learning fighting spirit is looking less and less likely with the improvements to the mage armor, which is kind of annoying tbh. Although I guess that's basically his "weak point" to keep him from being a gary stu, since he is basically the strongest human mage in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
What's Orsuteddo looks like? I keep imagining a man with a dragon's head.
He looks pure human.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 07:40   Link #1082
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
What's Orsuteddo looks like? I keep imagining a man with a dragon's head.
He looks just like a human, he has silver hair and golden pupils.
Rudeus speculates that silver hair is special, as Orusuteddo, Pergius and Leo have silver hair/fur.
Old 2014-07-08, 07:55   Link #1083
Kioras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
So much information in the new chapter.
Spoiler:
So how many half-beast, half siblings does Ellis have running around somewhere? She probably never thought of that and won't unless Rudy brings it up.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 08:07   Link #1084
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
He looks just like a human, he has silver hair and golden pupils.
Rudeus speculates that silver hair is special, as Orusuteddo, Pergius and Leo have silver hair/fur.
I always imagine him something along the lines of Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha. With some slight differences, Dragon vs Dog.
Kaito Yamakage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 08:25   Link #1085
kazzuya13

I imagine to look like a rugged warrior who looks of the battlefield. With Silver straight hair up to his chin.
Old 2014-07-08, 09:23   Link #1086
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
I imagine to look like a rugged warrior who looks of the battlefield. With Silver straight hair up to his chin.
How many people do you think have given Orusuteddo a run for his money?

He basically 1 shot Rujierudo effortlessly, and even Badigadi went silent after his name came up.

It has a lot to do with his experience from the loops, but precisely because of that he already probably takes no hits from anyone knowing all their abilities and just wanders around with a totally calm and arrogant all-seeing-knowing attitude.

As a side note this is how I imagine Peregius: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...f/Leonhart.png

Except more human-like, and with silver hair and golden eyes. Technically that's supposed to be a human though...I think... come to think of it I could probably find plenty of human likeness in other characters outside of that but for some reason that still comes to mind first.
Old 2014-07-08, 10:23   Link #1087
Kyosuke_Nanbu

What do U mean?

The answer is likely none or only Rudy since he knew everything about those God Level opponents so he can end them in 1 hit like against Water God.

Rudy is an exception as he is outside of his knowledge
Kyosuke_Nanbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 11:18   Link #1088
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosuke_Nanbu View Post
What do U mean?

The answer is likely none or only Rudy since he knew everything about those God Level opponents so he can end them in 1 hit like against Water God.

What I mean is rugged warriors who look of the battlefield have to actually have battles.

If Rudeus was actually a 60 year old five time war vet instead of a NEET do you think he would have seemed like a rugged warrior at 5 years old?

Though I do have to wonder exactly how the process of Orusuteddos loops restart.
Old 2014-07-08, 11:28   Link #1089
Trikr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosuke_Nanbu View Post
What do U mean?
But from the other side Orusuteddo already died more than 100 times in his time loop, and donno about his first loops, but near 100 +- times he already had all that knowlege and still was killed...
BTW the demon lords weren't mentioned in that Top 7 Powers list. So it looks like with all their immortality and many thousands years of expirience they are still weaker than mere humans Sword God and North God ?
Trikr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 11:39   Link #1090
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trikr View Post
But from the other side Orusuteddo already died more than 100 times in his time loop, and donno about his first loops, but near 100 +- times he already had all that knowlege and still was killed...
BTW the demon lords weren't mentioned in that Top 7 Powers list. So it looks like with all their immortality and many thousands years of expirience they are still weaker than mere humans Sword God and North God ?
The loop restarts after a certain period of time passes if hitogami isn't killed as well, not just if he dies/is defeated. It probably restarts if he runs out of magic power as well since that's where he's dedicating 50% of his magic power each time and the regeneration as well.

Though if the loop ended permanently if he runs out of his other 50% magic power then it defeats the purpose of looping, since it wouldn't be semi-permanent, and if the 50% resets with the loop then most likely his body and any muscle/scars he might have gotten in that time should reset as well.

The experience remains but that just means that his battles will be that much easier, no chance of scars, little chance of muscle growth, he can just avoid any fights that are a waste of power or time.

Since he already has all the knowledge and resources in the world it doesn't seem like he'd give off any sort of feeling of tension.
Old 2014-07-08, 12:23   Link #1091
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

So i finally finish reading Volume 1.
I like how Rudy gets better with his new family and doesn't let his ego get the best of him like in previous life. But he still is a pervert shota. lol

But at least he's not his father! Good god man! Because the man couldn't control his urges, he has an affair with the maid and former classmate and got her pregnant.
If it wasn't for Rudy, his wife would have kick him out.
And now he's the husband of two wives who are so never gonna forgive his horny behavior with women and two new born daughters.
Old 2014-07-08, 14:26   Link #1092
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

What is this loop that Orusuteddo is in? As in Time Travel loop or the world just restarting?

So I guess the Rudy factor is new for this loop? (Kinda sucks for his future no longer existing self though, not teaming up with Orusuteddo)

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 14:39   Link #1093
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Another great release by SilentWolfie, kudos to them or him/her and keep up giving love.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 14:57   Link #1094
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netto Azure View Post
What is this loop that Orusuteddo is in? As in Time Travel loop or the world just restarting?

So I guess the Rudy factor is new for this loop? (Kinda sucks for his future no longer existing self though, not teaming up with Orusuteddo)
It's a time travel loop, but it's just his consciousness and knowledge that travels back in time, not his body. The loop occurs when a certain time has passed without him being able to defeat hitogami and his consciousness travels back in time whether he's alive or dead.
Old 2014-07-08, 15:45   Link #1095
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
So i finally finish reading Volume 1.
I like how Rudy gets better with his new family and doesn't let his ego get the best of him like in previous life. But he still is a pervert shota. lol

But at least he's not his father! Good god man! Because the man couldn't control his urges, he has an affair with the maid and former classmate and got her pregnant.
If it wasn't for Rudy, his wife would have kick him out.
And now he's the husband of two wives who are so never gonna forgive his horny behavior with women and two new born daughters.
don't get your hope up
Spoiler for hope:

Quote:
It's a time travel loop, but it's just his consciousness and knowledge that travels back in time, not his body. The loop occurs when a certain time has passed without him being able to defeat hitogami and his consciousness travels back in time whether he's alive or dead.
something like that, and his magic power recover very slowly :
if Rudy magic recover about 10000 everyday with normal people only 100 everyday
Orusuteddo magic power which is a bit below Rudy recovered only 1/100 of that.

and if ha repeating the loop, he train himself again from the scratch[kinda like "All You Need Is Kill"] that's the reason he is insanely strong since all his technoque slot is Already [God] class
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 16:05   Link #1096
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Being in a time loop means that he has a goal then...which is just to completely destroy Hitogami?

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 19:19   Link #1097
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netto Azure View Post
Being in a time loop means that he has a goal then...which is just to completely destroy Hitogami?
generations of dragon god planning to kill him, but failed till their final battle which destroyed six world. before that Prime dragon[Orusuteddo father] resorted to the last means, reincarnated his son with curse to surely find a way to kill hitogami[loop]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 22:53   Link #1098
Kaito Yamakage

Interesting. I was just looking through the authors blog at the character introduction list and I noticed hes posted a Q&A in regards to various questions for the past couple days.

One of them mentioned how Rudeus got his most recent holy object and another mentioned atofes black armor.
Old 2014-07-08, 23:32   Link #1099
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Due to the popularity of the project, there are some volunteers who wish to join the Editorial team. A request to All Saints, please check your username wiki-talks pages on Baka-Tsuki for consultations over the editing of the scripts, as i had to revert some large paragraph size and content changing edits that i could not verify.

Thank you.
Old 2014-07-09, 00:17   Link #1100
nineC

Send a message via ICQ to nineC Send a message via AIM to nineC Send a message via Yahoo to nineC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
Interesting. I was just looking through the authors blog at the character introduction list and I noticed hes posted a Q&A in regards to various questions for the past couple days.

One of them mentioned how Rudeus got his most recent holy object and another mentioned atofes black armor.
One day that object suddenly dissapeared from laundry basket, then one month later it back
nineC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel