AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2014-11-22, 19:35   Link #1081
Righteousness

Update: Figured it out.. but the translations are still pretty hard to decipher. I believe this is thanks to ITH only grabbing part of the sentence. Anyway to ameliorate this, even by just a bit? And yes, I've turned the text speed to max.
EDIT: Case in point: http://i.imgur.com/DJ2jK1c.png

Last edited by Righteousness; 2014-11-22 at 20:54. Reason: Update
Righteousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-23, 10:30   Link #1082
Righteousness

Also is there any good download for Paradise Lost? That might work better with ITH 2.3.
Old 2014-11-23, 18:31   Link #1083
AkitoW013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkking View Post

She is so cute
Do we know her name?
AkitoW013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-23, 18:41   Link #1084
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Karumako?

I wonder if this will continue right after hachimyoujin or from the grandkids' timeline.
Old 2014-11-24, 02:29   Link #1085
AkitoW013

I think Bansenjin is directly after Hachimyoujin, of course, if they're already insinde Kantan, that's another's story.
Old 2014-11-24, 19:51   Link #1086
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

I still think that Bansenjin would be perfect if the main protag is female....
Old 2014-11-24, 21:12   Link #1087
Righteousness

Anyone mind giving me a rundown the first dream sequence scene with Marie just before the start of Chapter 1? Still trying to get AGTH/ITH to fully hook the text, but I've been able to somewhat understand everything up to that point.
Old 2014-11-28, 09:08   Link #1088
Kirayuki

Site is open, I SAID THE SITE IS OPEN
http://www.light.gr.jp/light/product...jin/index.html

Enjoy, and get hype. Looking forward to this especially with it being confirmed that Shizuno is really a Jingishou. She seems to be the main heroine here.

There is also an interview with Masada on the last Tech Gian magazine regarding Bansenjin, it looks like an interesting read
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 09:12   Link #1089
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

WOOOOOOOHHHH

Get Hype indeed
Old 2014-11-28, 09:39   Link #1090
Kirayuki

A perfect pic to tell you what this game is about
Old 2014-11-28, 10:16   Link #1091
AkitoW013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirayuki View Post
A perfect pic to tell you what this game is about
Look at that smile, she likes it!

Spoiler for image:

I want the know the release date!!! I can't wait to play this sequel!
Old 2014-11-28, 10:29   Link #1092
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

More importantly

WTS YURIKA

She seems more hentai than before

So...is the main character of this sequel the loser brother?

Is he finally going to attain his redemption?

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2014-11-28 at 10:50.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 19:25   Link #1093
Kirayuki

The game looks to be focused on Shizuno and Yoshiya when it comes about the main plot, but I figure the former will probably get much more attention in this regard. The main plot seems to be about a journey to discover what did happen after Hachimyoujin ended in the Taisho era and the last job left by Senshinkan special class to their grandchildren that need to be taken care of.

I heard the interview supposedly shed more light for this.
Old 2014-11-28, 20:25   Link #1094
Netzach0

Quote:
The game looks to be focused on Shizuno and Yoshiya when it comes about the main plot, but I figure the former will probably get much more attention in this regard. The main plot seems to be about a journey to discover what did happen after Hachimyoujin ended in the Taisho era and the last job left by Senshinkan special class to their grandchildren that need to be taken care of.

I heard the interview supposedly shed more light for this.

Maybe the interview I posted on Twitter? lol
https://twitter.com/Netzach0/status/...559809/photo/1

So the Hachimyoujin section in the chracter page means that Yoshiya from the first novel will appear in some form?
Probably the cast from Basenjin will see him in Kantan, along with Amakasu and company?
Netzach0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 20:44   Link #1095
Kirayuki

Ah thanks for sharing!

Yes, I'm not sure on Amakazu but I saw Masada tweeting about making a conversation line between him and Seiji the other day so I think he might appear again in some form.

As of Yoshiya the Ancestor, it's pretty likely that he put on some form of trick or something in Kantan. If you see the story synopsis of Bansenjin, it's mentioned that they left out one last task to be entrusted to their grandchildren and bestow them the Household power on them in order to do so. As far as I remember, a Rousei needs to be present in order to attain the Household power so it's pretty likely here the Rousei here is still Yoshiya the Ancestor, or it could be the present Yoshiya through some kind of channeling trick.
Old 2014-11-28, 20:51   Link #1096
Netzach0

Quote:
Ah thanks for sharing!

Yes, I'm not sure on Amakazu but I saw Masada tweeting about making a conversation line between him and Seiji the other day so I think he might appear again in some form.

As of Yoshiya the Ancestor, it's pretty likely that he put on some form of trick or something in Kantan. If you see the story synopsis of Bansenjin, it's mentioned that they left out one last task to be entrusted to their grandchildren and bestow them the Household power on them in order to do so. As far as I remember, a Rousei needs to be present in order to attain the Household power so it's pretty likely here the Rousei here is still Yoshiya the Ancestor, or it could be the present Yoshiya through some kind of channeling trick.
No problem.

If you can, post some info from the interview. My japanese is still terrible (sadly).

BTW, nice thread. I never imagined there would be a thread dedicated on Masada's works in the entire internet in english. I will be passing here often.
Old 2014-11-28, 21:36   Link #1097
Kirayuki

If you can bear with them being fragmented and not in order

-Masada's "excuse" for making a sequel is he want to broaden the perspective more and thought the meta part and cynicism to the story can be explored more. (I said excuse here because he commented in the interview that Hachimyoujin finished up cleanly, when everyone should have noticed that the ending was quite rushed as apparent in the epilogue. Though I can also see why he thinks that the setting can be explored more)
-The sequel start one year after the Grand End (2015 according to the homepage, Yoshiya is a 2nd year now)
-The new Yoshiya won't go to there as they will be fighting in a real world and they will be capable of using the superpower in there (they will get those from the old heroes). Only Nanten and Nobuo who will go to the Kantan, while the real world part will be represented by Shizuno and Yoshiya (think of them as the front and back stage).
-Nobuo and Nanten will be basically exploring the story of Hachimyoujin like what the player saw, but with the addition like what happened after Hachimyoujin. They will meet Shinno, Amakazu, Keira, etc too in the process. (things like 1st loop of the prequel will also be present)
-Seiji seems to be aware of the history in Hachimyoujin, and he's a core character in here. Masada said you probably shouldn't expect too much from him, even though he thinks Seiji should be receiving the retribution
-Shizuno is part of 鬼面衆 (Kimenshu) of 神祇省 (Jingishou), it's the same group Dan Karuma belonged to in the first game. According to Masada, she is the strongest if you exclude the superpower.
-The key point of the story is what happened after the epilogue in Hachimyoujin.
-The pairing will be : Nanten x Nobuo, Yoshiya x either of the 4 old heroines + Shizuno
-Map movement by selecting heroine to see their event (as seen in the pic).
-The twist here that not only Nanten and Nobuo who will see the dream, but the whole Kamakura people. As such, people dreams become reality. This is what Masada mean when he want to stress out the meta and cynicism part of the story more. I think the catchphrase of the sequel "盧生、死すべし" make sense now.
Old 2014-11-28, 22:13   Link #1098
Netzach0

Quote:
If you can bear with them being fragmented and not in order

-Masada's "excuse" for making a sequel is he want to broaden the perspective more and thought the meta part and cynicism to the story can be explored more. (I said excuse here because he commented in the interview that Hachimyoujin finished up cleanly, when everyone should have noticed that the ending was quite rushed as apparent in the epilogue. Though I can also see why he thinks that the setting can be explored more)
-The sequel start one year after the Grand End (2015 according to the homepage, Yoshiya is a 2nd year now)
-The new Yoshiya won't go to there as they will be fighting in a real world and they will be capable of using the superpower in there (they will get those from the old heroes). Only Nanten and Nobuo who will go to the Kantan, while the real world part will be represented by Shizuno and Yoshiya (think of them as the front and back stage).
-Nobuo and Nanten will be basically exploring the story of Hachimyoujin like what the player saw, but with the addition like what happened after Hachimyoujin. They will meet Shinno, Amakazu, Keira, etc too in the process. (things like 1st loop of the prequel will also be present)
-Seiji seems to be aware of the history in Hachimyoujin, and he's a core character in here. Masada said you probably shouldn't expect too much from him, even though he thinks Seiji should be receiving the retribution
-Shizuno is part of 鬼面衆 (Kimenshu) of 神祇省 (Jingishou), it's the same group Dan Karuma belonged to in the first game. According to Masada, she is the strongest if you exclude the superpower.
-The key point of the story is what happened after the epilogue in Hachimyoujin.
-The pairing will be : Nanten x Nobuo, Yoshiya x either of the 4 old heroines + Shizuno
-Map movement by selecting heroine to see their event (as seen in the pic).
-The twist here that not only Nanten and Nobuo who will see the dream, but the whole Kamakura people. As such, people dreams become reality. This is what Masada mean when he want to stress out the meta and cynicism part of the story more. I think the catchphrase of the sequel "盧生、死すべし" make sense now.
I don't mind, thanks.

Well this is quite interesting.

-So the decendants will battle in the real word instead of Kantan. Even more, they can use their powers that inherited from their ancestors.

-It seems in some way that Amakasu and Co. aren't the enemy this time, probably Masada is waiting to show the new antagonists.

-Now that explains why Shizuno wears the same haori as Karma!!
Still she has the same hair color (and eyes?). Again, maybe Masada is keeping info in secret so the readers will be shocked with the twist while reading the actual novel.
I wonder how strong she will be in comparition with the rest of the main cast, probably just below Yoshiya and Mizuki but above the rest.

-About the meta, for some people Masada actually tends to do a little of deconstruction on actual shounen tropes in his works. It seems he likes to play and critique (?) common elements in battle shounen works.
So I can see going pretty meta this time.

And yeah the phrase "盧生、死すべし" makes sense in this context.

Thanks again Kirayuki.
Old 2014-11-28, 22:53   Link #1099
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

Kirayuki, Netzach, you two just made my day. Now I can sleep like a happy camper lol.

And is it me or did Yoshiya start out with a harem?

Last edited by Y Ddraig Goch; 2014-11-28 at 23:14.
Y Ddraig Goch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 23:01   Link #1100
Netzach0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality Breaker 2.0 View Post
Kirayuki, Netzach, you two just made my day. Now I can sleep like a happy camper lol

And is it me or did Yoshiya start out with a harem?
I didn't do much, the gratitude is for some kind anon on 4chan that bought the Tech Gian of this month and scanned the page.

Yeah, it seems he start with every heroine's affection maxed lol

Shizuno seems doing some havoc in the harem for fun though.

Tags
相州戦神館學園 八命陣, acta est fabula!!!, chuunibyou, insane love, kuso, senshinkan, shinza bansho, toki yo tomare!!!