AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-03-08, 10:05   Link #1061
Lucidrago

Ophis will magically make Kunou older.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-08, 10:30   Link #1062
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestahli1 View Post
Her mommy will participate for her
And then Kunou will become "The mummy"
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-08, 10:36   Link #1063
dnb

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
Verrine has a little girl mentality, I know that Kunuo is in the harem but a girl of mentality under 10 years old would be quite bizarre in the harem ... speaking of Kunuo I think she would not participate in the orgy where Issei loses her virginity.
Or DxD can take Pokemon's example and "Mega Evolve", from Oppai Dragon to Pedo Dragon.
dnb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-08, 11:23   Link #1064
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzazelDxD View Post
Issei and his father are the only MALE residents here.

Only Verrine has a chance.. Something that I started to doubt because Ishi gave her to Kuroka not to Issei who has 8 pawns.

I am starting to think that she can´t join his harem.
8 pawns are not enough for her, he would use the mutation tower. But issei with all his power up should have more mutation piace or the same pieces have a big valor.

Sicurally Verrine will join in the harem, ishibumi wants to make bigger the harem in every way, even if it is ridicolous. Even yasaka has joined
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-08, 11:25   Link #1065
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestahli1 View Post
I'm fairly convinced myself that she won't become part of the harem, which I'm ok with I don't see anything interesting with her
Become the most powerful girl of a lot. Like if the latest girls in the harem (except Ingvild) have something of interesting.
Old 2020-03-08, 12:31   Link #1066
AzazelDxD

YASAKA WILL REPLACE KUNOU IN THE ORGY.. She wanted to replace her in the harem until she grow initially..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
8 pawns are not enough for her, he would use the mutation tower. But issei with all his power up should have more mutation piace or the same pieces have a big valor.

Sicurally Verrine will join in the harem, ishibumi wants to make bigger the harem in every way, even if it is ridicolous. Even yasaka has joined
Yeah you are right.. I wanted her initially as PAWN(X8) to avoid create many RANDOM girls to have all the Pawns. But only with the MUTATION ROOK Issei could have recruited her in his peerage.

I liked to see Irina comparing her with Xenovia... But watching her little kid conduct after her defeat I am not sure anymore if add her in one harem is a good or bad idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Even with Issei's power I don't think 8 regular pawn pieces would have been enough for Verrine who is a Super Devil.

You would think Ishibumi would have gone into a bit more detail about her physical appearance. For example, is she beautiful? Does she have big breasts? Those questions need to be answered before she has a shot at being in Issei's harem.

And she is only like 3 or 4 months old.
As I said before. I only wanted her in the peerage as Pawnx8 to avoid create random girls to have all the pawns. I thought that with Issei power it was enough..But only the mutation rook would have worked in her.

If she is added it should be POST-SHIN. Now that she has one little girl conduct.

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2020-03-08 at 12:42.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-08, 13:30   Link #1067
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Spoiler for Life 4: Fly! Oppai Dragon!:

Done by Riku on Discord.
Old 2020-03-08, 14:01   Link #1068
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPDarkraiRules View Post
Spoiler for Life 4: Fly! Oppai Dragon!:

Done by Riku on Discord.
Vali moves forward and sees Hades isn’t defeated, though greatly injured he’s still releasing a strong radiance. Issei stands next to Vali and tells him its time, which Vali agrees. Several transportation circles appear and Rias, Le Fay, and Sairaorg’s group arrive, along with Dulio, Strada, Reincarnated Angels, Church warriors, Cao Cao and Hero Faction, SlashDog team and Magnus Rose with iron wings.
Hades sees that all of Team DxD is here to fight him and Hades gathers aura into his staff and tells them one thing.

“Its best to remember, even miracles have limits. What will you do then?”

Hades releases aura from his staff and DxD confronts it. Issei and Vali release their own aura at it, Dulio launches all kinds of elemental attacks at it, Strada with the repaired Durandal II releases holy aura at it, Cao Cao, Tobio, and Sairaorg with spear, scythe, and fist all attack it, Ingvild sings to increase Issei and Vali’s power and Rias and the others add their own attacks into it. Hades’ attack takes in all of theirs and gradually becomes weaker, but Hades begins adding more into his staff resulting in all of Team DxD (minus Issei and Vali) to be blown away and knocked down. The resulting collisions from Hades and DxD’s joint attack is shaking pseudo-space with even Hades being shaken by it. Issei with crimson aura wrapped around his fist and Vali with silver aura managed to break through Hades’ attack and both punch him. Hades tries to escape now but gets hit by attacks from Ddraig and Albion in the direction Hades was going. Issei and Vali gather aura under their feet and side-by-side they kicked Hades deep into the ground. Hades is defeated, his aura gone, his body bruised and silent.

Hades was a beast, well deserved its title as top 10 and at the same time a better performance than typhon as a viddar ... if ExE modify the body of hades and angra mainyu could create monsters that exceed the level of shiva.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-08, 14:23   Link #1069
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

Like @Dragon Sin said,

Quote:
Hedsu-sama is channeling his inner shonen MC.
Shame Ingvild didn't join the girls in welcoming Ise back. Heavenly Dragom bromance is too stronk in this vol.
It's nice how Gog protected Ise & that Ise thanked him for it.
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-08, 14:29   Link #1070
Hakai

Quote:
Vali says Issei’s a joke existence and not even the Gods of Hell or 10,000 naked beautiful women can defeat him. Issei says that he would lose to 10,000 naked beautiful women.
LMFAO

Yeah Hedsu-sama was a beast. He's been a villain for so long and Ishi gave him the proper respect when he finally went down.
Old 2020-03-08, 14:45   Link #1071
K.O.

...Damn, GG Hades

At least one of these Gods of Hell put up a respectable fight
K.O. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-08, 14:54   Link #1072
XFire
150% done

I still think it's funny that Ise and Vali randomly decide to Rider kick an almost dead Hades to finish him off
Old 2020-03-08, 14:56   Link #1073
godz

it seems that with that kick everything is resolved, now they can be friends.
Old 2020-03-08, 15:24   Link #1074
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
YASAKA WILL REPLACE KUNOU IN THE ORGY.. She wanted to replace her in the harem until she grow initially..

Yeah you are right.. I wanted her initially as PAWN(X8) to avoid create many RANDOM girls to have all the Pawns. But only with the MUTATION ROOK Issei could have recruited her in his peerage.

I liked to see Irina comparing her with Xenovia... But watching her little kid conduct after her defeat I am not sure anymore if add her in one harem is a good or bad idea.

As I said before. I only wanted her in the peerage as Pawnx8 to avoid create random girls to have all the pawns. I thought that with Issei power it was enough..But only the mutation rook would have worked in her.

If she is added it should be POST-SHIN. Now that she has one little girl conduct.
Ishibumi will not introduce many girls to have all the pawns, already now it is hard write with all these characters, especially if for everything he has to write with 8 more girls. Probably he will use only 1 girl for 8 pawns.

I’m curious to know who will be the mutation rook. I wanted Verrine because issei needs someone good even in the fight hand to hand and very strong. Ingvild for now has to learn her powers. Especially when she was interested in Issei, not Xenovia. But we have obtained Bennia at the end. Big delusion
Old 2020-03-08, 15:25   Link #1075
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

issei did actually technically propose to Le Fay, Ravel and Elmenhilde. When he said they will basically sire him kids.

10,000 thots will be nothing before Kiba's cockblock.

Gog should receive the first Oppai Medal and Le Fay too as he's her familiar.
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-08, 16:06   Link #1076
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Ishibumi will not introduce many girls to have all the pawns, already now it is hard write with all these characters, especially if for everything he has to write with 8 more girls. Probably he will use only 1 girl for 8 pawns.

I hope that he still adds 1 character worthy to 8 pawns..

Or 3 characters but using old characters confirmed in the harem like ELMENHILDE and LE FAY as pawns and the last the new character.

Quote:
Especially when she was interested in Issei, not Xenovia. But we have obtained Bennia at the end. Big delusion.
Bennia is daughter of Orcus one Ultimate Class Grim Reaper(like Thanatos) leader of the conservative faction.. As daughter of someone powerful she is not like the rest of Sona peerage ex-human girls.. Even the weakest Grim Reapers are as strong as normal middle devil class fighters..

She is not a SUPERDEVIL but is not the worst thing that could have happened.. Better than another swordswoman.. We have Xenovia the Durandal user.

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2020-03-08 at 16:28.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-08, 16:51   Link #1077
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
I hope that he still adds 1 character worthy to 8 pawns..

Or 3 characters but using old characters confirmed in the harem like ELMENHILDE and LE FAY as pawns and the last the new character.

Bennia is daughter of Orcus one Ultimate Class Grim Reaper(like Thanatos) leader of the conservative faction.. As daughter of someone powerful she is not like the rest of Sona peerage ex-human girls.. Even the weakest Grim Reapers are as strong as normal middle devil class fighters..

She is not a SUPERDEVIL but is not the worst thing that could have happened.. Better than another swordswoman.. We have Xenovia the Durandal user.
Less girls in the harem for be is the best thing, shame that the author prefer the quantity to quality and the harem number is ridiculous.

Elmenheilde as le fay can not become devils for their social status and why does they should become one? Then, the first I don’t like much.

Xenovia is a lot of better in everything than Bennia, a natural user of Durandal who uses even Excaliburg, then with the scabbard is too op. Sword master as her are rare talent.
Old 2020-03-08, 17:20   Link #1078
godz

Hades and Angra who has an appearance of Dark Aura taken humanoid form have arrived. Both Hades and Angra have terrible aura with Hades’ being even stronger than Angra. Angra seeing both of them admits he always knew that those dragons are terrible monsters. Issei tells them to surrender, but Hades holding his staff which is releasing a chilling aura says they wont. But he admits that even if they win against Issei and Vali, they would have to fight the other Longinus users, Apollon, Vidar and eventually Shiva. Hades admits there’s no possible way they can win in the end.

Vali says if they know that why fight at all. Angra points out that they have allies who followed them and believed in them despite them knowing this, they’d be a joke if they just gave up now. They also point out that they just can’t agree with DxD. Vali laughs saying its better than running away at least.

until they are the villains, they showed honor and there was bromance between hades and angra ... of all the dxd antagonists these two ended up well stopped, rizevim would have wished to have his luck.

someone else feels that ingvild feels like a boring character like the beginning asia ...
Old 2020-03-08, 17:24   Link #1079
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Hades and Angra who has an appearance of Dark Aura taken humanoid form have arrived. Both Hades and Angra have terrible aura with Hades’ being even stronger than Angra. Angra seeing both of them admits he always knew that those dragons are terrible monsters. Issei tells them to surrender, but Hades holding his staff which is releasing a chilling aura says they wont. But he admits that even if they win against Issei and Vali, they would have to fight the other Longinus users, Apollon, Vidar and eventually Shiva. Hades admits there’s no possible way they can win in the end.

Vali says if they know that why fight at all. Angra points out that they have allies who followed them and believed in them despite them knowing this, they’d be a joke if they just gave up now. They also point out that they just can’t agree with DxD. Vali laughs saying its better than running away at least.

until they are the villains, they showed honor and there was bromance between hades and angra ... of all the dxd antagonists these two ended up well stopped, rizevim would have wished to have his luck.

someone else feels that ingvild feels like a boring character like the beginning asia ...
Personally I love Rivezim for the fact that usually in the shonen, the antagonist is always stopped before the completion of his target, but Rivezim has been able to complete it, his actions have and will have a negative impact forever in all the world. Seals the major part of the gods with Trihexa and starts a new war with another world.

As characterisation a bit, mainly she sleeps. But she is my second favourite girl and her design is very beauty. For abilities and potential is the most interesting in the harem.
Old 2020-03-08, 17:26   Link #1080
K.O.

Quote:

Hades went down respectfully, Angra not so much

Ingvild was set up in an intentionally similar manner to Asia in Shin 1. She’s better than Valerie at least...
K.O. is offline   Reply With Quote