AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-09-11, 02:39   Link #1061
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

^man you were faster then me by a few seconds
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-11, 03:06   Link #1062
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

^Holy shit, that is the most crazy Index cover to date!!
Old 2017-09-11, 03:17   Link #1063
The One Above God
Kamijou

I never thought I'd see this day come...the day where i see an illustration of femAleister about to pounce on Touma .

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-11, 03:24   Link #1064
Ladiusman

Man, Touma was never this scared when dealing with Lessar.
Ladiusman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-11, 03:53   Link #1065
salamander750

is that a love hotel?
salamander750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-11, 04:45   Link #1066
Kryn
Lurker of the internet

best cover of NT so far

''Save in the name of true love''
Kryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-11, 06:49   Link #1067
Natsurin
Memento Mori
*Graphic Designer

I am seemingly the only one bothered by the knowledge that there are people that will now genuinely make a waifu out of Aleister Crowley thanks to this bloody cover.

There's no God to save us...
Old 2017-09-11, 06:50   Link #1068
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

If i had seen 6 months ago, I would have assumed it was the cover for a hentai doujin or something.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-11, 07:59   Link #1069
Natsurin
Memento Mori
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
If i had seen 6 months ago, I would have assumed it was the cover for a hentai doujin or something.
Are you implying it won't be, a few Comikets down the line? Oh, poor, innocent soul...
Old 2017-09-11, 08:26   Link #1070
Callum18
Fukou da

Quote:
Originally Posted by itine View Post
新約 とある魔術の禁書目録<インデックス>(19)

NT19 Cover

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Can someone please call Misaka, Misaki, Index, Othinus, Kaznaki or one of Touma's girls and throw Aleister and his dumb love Hotel in hell.

If anyone would like to join the To Aru Index Skype fan club. Please do PM me (:.
Callum18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-11, 08:31   Link #1071
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Pff...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Its so much better than anything I had imagined! A bit dissapoint Crowley-chan looks so much like the original, but on the other hand, it makes this cover even funnier. I'm just going to assume the real Crowley used a similar hat at one point or another.

No wonder Touma dreams of a dorm manager. He gets roughed up by the ladies too often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
I never thought I'd see this day come...the day where i see an illustration of femAleister about to pounce on Touma .
And this is why we stick with Index, among other things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiusman View Post
Man, Touma was never this scared when dealing with Lessar.
Touma can handle horny little devils. Crowley is on a whole different level of degeneracy. That is, Criwley-chan disses bikinis for door ornaments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsurin View Post
I am seemingly the only one bothered by the knowledge that there are people that will now genuinely make a waifu out of Aleister Crowley thanks to this bloody cover.

There's no God to save us...
So, Crowley finally succeded then?
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-11, 08:34   Link #1072
Loremaster
He who writes too much.

Oh dear god why, what is The author trying to do? There's merit in having fun at your own expense, but has it gone too far by making Aleister a waifu?

Loremaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-11, 08:43   Link #1073
Natsurin
Memento Mori
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loremaster View Post
Oh dear god why, what is Karachi trying to do? There's merit in having fun at your own expense, but has it gone too far by making Aleister a waifu?

Finally, someone asking the relevant questions: why?

And also where's the bleach?

Not for my eyes, for my brain.

I don't know, maybe he's testing out his limits in terms of making waifus out of... seriously inappropriate personalities but I don't want to be a part of that teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest!!! What's next?! Bishoujo Hitler?!
Old 2017-09-11, 08:47   Link #1074
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

^
No this isn't on Kamachi. Blame Kamachi on the actual novel content but Haimura is the one that decided that this was the best scene to put on the cover. Unless Kamachi and Miki instructed for this to happen, Haimura should get rightful blame for this cover.

Oh god... on the off chance Index III is actually announced on October 1st, this is the cover that will accompany it!? shudders...
Old 2017-09-11, 08:52   Link #1075
Loremaster
He who writes too much.

I blame them all, I'd imagine it's a collective decision and it doesn't give you any hope for any plot advancement and it's basically devalued a character in my mind along with the tone of the plot. Having fun is good and all but the author really needs to pull off a miracle to make this work. As I'm starting to have no hope for this series.
Loremaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-11, 08:57   Link #1076
Natsurin
Memento Mori
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
^
No this isn't on Kamachi. Blame Kamachi on the actual novel content but Haimura is the one that decided that this was the best scene to put on the cover. Unless Kamachi and Miki instructed for this to happen, Haimura should get rightful blame for this cover.

Oh god... on the off chance Index III is actually announced on October 1st, this is the cover that will accompany it!? shudders...
I... can't exactly blame Haimura for a plot point he didn't write. Like Aleister's next form being a female one when it was perfectly fine when he was a man. Haimura kinda has to go along with it now that it's done and cannot be undone.

At this point I fairly agree with Loremaster and hope there was an actual point to the switch rather than mindlessly bait people into wanting to ship Aleister and Touma next. It'd be a pretty disappointing marketing strategy for the series and would... uh, worry me as to what Japan considers an okay waifu.

But hey, at least this cover could be a pretty fair insight as to what future novels await for those who watch S3... Can't keep those simple anime watchers basking in delusions for too long when we're dealing with Imagine Breaker and his next Othinus-level waifu...
Old 2017-09-11, 09:08   Link #1077
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
I blame them all, I'd imagine it's a collective decision and it doesn't give you any hope for any plot advancement and it's basically devalued a character in my mind along with the tone of the plot. Having fun is good and all but the author really needs to pull off a miracle to make this work. As I'm starting to have no hope for this series.
Well, Kamachi has made some crazy things work before; this however looks to be his greatest test. He got NT18 right, but will he crash and burn just one novel after? Find out in October.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsurin View Post
I... can't exactly blame Haimura for a plot point he didn't write. Like Aleister's next form being a female one when it was perfectly fine when he was a man. Haimura kinda has to go along with it now that it's done and cannot be undone.
Oh, blame Kamachi for the plot point for sure, but the cover is Haimura's realm. Looking at his Rainbow Spectrum website, he seems to be in full control of at least that aspect. He didn't have to go along with it; I mean this is supposed to be the first novel to feature the 3 male protagonists since... NT6-7 (NT9 and NT15 don't count). It didn't have to be Kamijou on the cover.
Old 2017-09-11, 09:42   Link #1078
LazyHunter

Love the cover, seems like we'll get some fun interactions between the two.
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-11, 11:03   Link #1079
entei08

Why would a creep need a reason to be creeping? This is the guy that put millions of drone cameras everywhere so he can watch literally everything that's going on. This volume might even call out on it.

Yeah it's a cliched joke, just like pedobear is a joke, but not when the person is an actual pedo, not so funny then eh. We find this funny because it's not real, but even if it's made up, Aleister was a legit creep so there is still a sense of comedy dissonance.

As for the waifu thing. Fandom gonna fandom, nothing you can do about it.
entei08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-11, 11:34   Link #1080
Ladiusman

Quote:
Oh dear god why, what is The author trying to do? There's merit in having fun at your own expense, but has it gone too far by making Aleister a waifu?

This is surprising to you? You should check out the Fate/Stay fandom and Astoflo at the moment.

Or judging by your reaction, don't, for your sake.
Ladiusman is offline   Reply With Quote