AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-11-25, 00:20   Link #1061
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype385 View Post
Hanabi rumors of the Hyuga sister's special is leaking now.
What does it say. please tell me
Old 2014-11-25, 00:22   Link #1062
newtype385

More Konohamaru getting Hanabi's attention during the Chunin exam. Hanabi truly loves her older sister and thinking of her as a role model and someone to pass in strength. Hanabi is a little firecracker it seems. A lot of tender sister bonding in it. Maybe some infatuation with Naruto on her part. She was very close with Neji too.

Last edited by newtype385; 2014-11-25 at 00:47.
newtype385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 01:19   Link #1063
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
I agree with everything you just posted and don't you mean Naruhina fans rubbing it in narusaku fans face. I think they have the right to naruhina havw beeen bullied and trash talk about for to long, I will not lie and say Naruhina fans don't do that as well but come on people it been three weeks about to be four next week it time to let it go. I was sad I didn't get my Saber x Shiro romance but i am glad they are close comrades
I didn't have a problem with them untill they harass Kishimoto and his assistants, accuse him for bad writing, sexist, blame, complain... etc ban Naruto until he marries Sakura....that's when they crossed the line. They blamed everybody but their own perception of NaruSaku dynamic (which is BROTp friend nakama Team7 to bring Sauce back). And the ONLY reason they hated the ending is the pairing and they don't even want to admit it. Actually I don't even slam them back and just let them complain. Just couldn't take it and rant here hahaha.

(hey random I ship Saber X Lancelot which is a hopeless ship but hey that doesn't stop me right?)

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 01:23   Link #1064
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Also the fact they keep retracting the facts and contradict themselves.

First was "NaruSaku is the most famous pairing in Japan!"

Then "Kishi did NaruHina for marketing"

Are they even listening to what they are saying?

Old 2014-11-25, 01:23   Link #1065
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype385 View Post
More Konohamaru getting Hanabi's attention during the Chunin exam. Hanabi truly loves her older sister and thinking of her as a role model and someone to pass in strength. Hanabi is a little firecracker it seems. A lot of tender sister bonding in it. Maybe some infatuation with Naruto on her part. She was very close with Neji too.
So I guess her and Hinata have the same taste in man Hanabi has a little crush on Naruto cute but sadly Hinata will beat her to Naruto heart well at least she can get with Konohamaru. I guess Hinata stronger than her now if she want to pass her in strength.
Old 2014-11-25, 01:37   Link #1066
Mikethemaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliberation View Post
I didn't have a problem with them untill they harass Kishimoto and his assistants, accuse him for bad writing, sexist, blame, complain... etc ban Naruto until he marries Sakura....that's when they crossed the line. They blamed everybody but their own perception of NaruSaku dynamic (which is BROTp friend nakama Team7 to bring Sauce back). And the ONLY reason they hated the ending is the pairing and they don't even want to admit it. Actually I don't even slam them back and just let them complain. Just couldn't take it and rant here hahaha.

(hey random I ship Saber X Lancelot which is a hopeless ship but hey that doesn't stop me right?)
Yeah they are taking it to far that petetion won't do anything except get them laugh at but they are kind of already laugh at as it is. Yeah they are more mad at pairing than the actual ending.

Random: i get you on lancer x saber they have chemistry.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliberation View Post
Also the fact they keep retracting the facts and contradict themselves.

First was "NaruSaku is the most famous pairing in Japan!"

Then "Kishi did NaruHina for marketing"

Are they even listening to what they are saying?
they contradict them self alot If Narusaku was the most popular than they would have won maybe, it the 3rd most popular out the three so least most popular the movie is just going to make more Naruhina shippers hopefully convert some Narusaku shippers as well.
Old 2014-11-25, 01:39   Link #1067
Mikethemaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
lol poor Hanabi, NEVER did make a canon appearance in the manga ever since part 1...I can imagine this happens sometimes

Naruto: ah Hinata-chan where should we go on our date?

Hinata: we'll think of somewhere nice, first I just want to give this to my sister

Naruto: you have a sister?

lol
Damn that just sad but since her and hinata have similir taste in men we might see konohamu x Hanabi in the spinoff
Old 2014-11-25, 01:50   Link #1068
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Hanabi got the next best thing. Looking forward to her and Naruto & Hinata's interactions in the OVA/Movie.

Konohamaru pretty much went the Naruto route.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 01:56   Link #1069
sayde

I could kind of see NaruSaku being lived out through Hanabi and Konohamaru. Though I doubt that would offer little solace to NS shippers.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 02:13   Link #1070
Mikethemaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I could kind of see NaruSaku being lived out through Hanabi and Konohamaru. Though I doubt that would offer little solace to NS shippers.
How so they seem like a mini naruhina bolt and sarada seem the scapegoat for narusaku.
Old 2014-11-25, 02:21   Link #1071
sayde

Quote:
How so they seem like a mini naruhina bolt and sarada seem the scapegoat for narusaku.
From what everyone seems to be saying, Hanabi isn't shy and introverted like her older sister. She might be closer to the tsundere archetype that Sakura sort of represents when it comes to Naruto.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 02:22   Link #1072
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Yeah, Konohamaru is Naruto 2.0. He's learned like most of his signature jutsu's.

Guy's literally the next best thing for Hanabi since/if she admired/liked Naruto. Vice-versa, too.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 02:37   Link #1073
cyberdemon

Quote:
Yeah they are taking it to far that petetion won't do anything except get them laugh at but they are kind of already laugh at as it is. Yeah they are more mad at pairing than the actual ending.

Random: i get you on lancer x saber they have chemistry.)

they contradict them self alot If Narusaku was the most popular than they would have won maybe, it the 3rd most popular out the three so least most popular the movie is just going to make more Naruhina shippers hopefully convert some Narusaku shippers as well.
I root for Shirou and Sakura (Matou Sakura and Hinata share a lot in common) there. We have a very similar relationship with ShirouxSaber like the Naruhina have with naruSaku lol. A bit more civilized since both in fsn are canon since it is a visual novel. Whereas only only one can happen in Naruto. Saber fans just hold a grudge for what happened in Heavens Feel. Lol

Btw you shouldn't double post. Use the edit button if you were the last to post.
Old 2014-11-25, 04:05   Link #1074
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Go to sleep and this thread explodes with activity...
Finally catched up.
Damnit, I wanna see this kissing scene now... (°3°)

So I see the NaruSaku extremists are still at it... *sigh*
Get it already! Naruto made the legendary choice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
lol poor Hanabi, NEVER did make a canon appearance in the manga ever since part 1...
Come on! She WAS in the Mugen Tsukuyomi! At least Kishimoto didn't fully forget her in the end.
Old 2014-11-25, 04:28   Link #1075
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

I read somewhere that when Naruto tried to acknowledge his feelings with Hinata, she decided to marry Toneri to save Hanabi.

Take that Hinata-haters! Saying all she cared about was Naruto and nothing else. If Hinata sacrifice her feelings for Naruto to save 'her family it'll shut some people up.

Old 2014-11-25, 06:51   Link #1076
newtype385

rumors of Hanabi and Konohamaru. He is part of a reinforcement team and brings Hanabi back and comforts her as she is gripping with the lost of her eyes and starts to fall for him and goes completely Hinata on him with a tsundere flare . The sisters develop the same type of taste for men. Konohamaru is not with the other two of his squad anymore as it seems Mogei has moved on to Udon. Which would make Hanabi and him together more believable. Konohamaru is in line to the 8th position too think about the Hyuuga sisters marring both Hokages. Love it. Saw more rumors on them and Konohamaru has had interest in her since the Chouin exam Shikamaru was part of running as both of their teams were in it and she saved him from some hidden in the rain ninjas in the good old forest of death.
newtype385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 07:10   Link #1077
Key Board
Carbon

that konohamaru bit sounds unsettling, actually
don't like that direction
it makes Hanabi sound like a desperate gold digger among other things
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 07:13   Link #1078
Kazu-kun

Anyone knows Chinese here? This is supposed to be the whole plot:

Spoiler for plot in Chinese:
Old 2014-11-25, 07:36   Link #1079
Mikethemaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I root for Shirou and Sakura (Matou Sakura and Hinata share a lot in common) there. We have a very similar relationship with ShirouxSaber like the Naruhina have with naruSaku lol. A bit more civilized since both in fsn are canon since it is a visual novel. Whereas only only one can happen in Naruto. Saber fans just hold a grudge for what happened in Heavens Feel. Lol

Btw you shouldn't double post. Use the edit button if you were the last to post.
Oh okay thank for that. You like purple heads well they are cute and they do fit the girl next door vibe, I like all the shirou x girl pairing Saber x shirou just my favorite. Back to the dynamic If Konohamaru x Hanabi happens Hiashi master plan bore than one couple out of his daughter I wounder since Naruto and Konohamaru are outsiders I wounder how they aroud the dynamic of merrriage outside the clan, beccause it pretty obvious Hinata clan pratice incest. Sasuke did to I think So Sarada the first half blood. I wounder if the symbol on Bolts back means anything like Hinata and Naruto merge their clans together Uzumaki and Hyuga both become one(pun indened)
Old 2014-11-25, 08:29   Link #1080
Pablete
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Anyone knows Chinese here? This is supposed to be the whole plot:

Spoiler for plot in Chinese:
MT is awful but I got some nice thing here.
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
movie