AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-08-18, 00:25   Link #1061
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by evalot1997 View Post
It is your personal preference like I already stated earlier.
I just don't really like them.

Okay time for me to ask a question.
Which of issei's children will be the most poweful?Please list the name of the children's mother along and if possible your personal reasoning on your choice.
Okay ^^ uhm I guess children of rias x issei

Power of destruction that's has chance to damage a soul + power of 2 strongest dragon in hs dxd
Old 2014-08-18, 01:31   Link #1062
Pierre

I forgot about Le Fay, but she is only kind of human, I view the magicians in a separate group.

I am going to wait and see who all ends up in the harem.

Putting Ophius Aside, Issei and a female Gasper would probably have the strongest kids.

Akeno also has potential as well, I mean Rias is actually considered one of the weakest members of the group and unless the power of destruction is at the level that Sirzechs has, its not overly impressive. Sirzechs is only that powerful because he can go elemental, which essentially makes him near invincible ala one piece.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 02:17   Link #1063
evalot1997

Do Issei x Ophis seems incest'ish?
(since she did contribute in the creation of issei's new dragon body)
evalot1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 04:31   Link #1064
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Now imperial he just really like her as a character so it's cool to have personal preferences.
I actually felt that she's the female equivalent of issei.
(in terms of her character and personality)
thats fine i suppose i was a little harsh by the way eva kusabi is a she
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 05:07   Link #1065
Biohazardous

The only human I can see Ise with is La Fay.
Old 2014-08-18, 06:02   Link #1066
Pierre

Quote:
I don't know, the Japanese seem ultra anal about incest, despite the fact that essentially every relationship in Tenchi, one of the granddaddies of Harem, are all incest.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 07:04   Link #1067
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I don't know, the Japanese seem ultra anal about incest, despite the fact that essentially every relationship in Tenchi, one of the granddaddies of Harem, are all incest.
Yes but remember also that a lot of LN's that are quite popular and a few manga i can think of have characters that are bro-cons or sis-cons. Comically enough there's a large popularity in incest because it feeds to darkest sides of lust which is a common theme in eroticism but thats a conversation for another time and likely on another forum unless you want to discuss it with me which i have no problem with either
Old 2014-08-18, 07:15   Link #1068
evalot1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Yes but remember also that a lot of LN's that are quite popular and a few manga i can think of have characters that are bro-cons or sis-cons. Comically enough there's a large popularity in incest because it feeds to darkest sides of lust which is a common theme in eroticism but thats a conversation for another time and likely on another forum unless you want to discuss it with me which i have no problem with either
Well with the existance of anime's like Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai it has become rather vague and white washed if you were to ask me...
Old 2014-08-18, 07:19   Link #1069
evalot1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post
The only human I can see Ise with is La Fay.
I second this!
But who knows,maybe more will indeed appear and qualify.
Old 2014-08-18, 07:27   Link #1070
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

^ apology accepted ^^

But better delete and combine your post before someone report you to a mod

If I remember there is a rule against double posting ^^

Last edited by kusabireika; 2014-08-18 at 07:49. Reason: Added something :3
kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 07:34   Link #1071
Biohazardous

Quote:
I second this!
But who knows,maybe more will indeed appear and qualify.
That I wont count out either but for now only La Fay. Any human has to at minimum hold their own in a mock fight with any of the girls. They dont have to be able to win just not be a push over.
Old 2014-08-18, 07:41   Link #1072
evalot1997

Quote:
That I wont count out either but for now only La Fay. Any human has to at minimum hold their own in a mock fight with any of the girls. They dont have to be able to win just not be a push over.

who would have imagined someone like issei who just barely a year ago is nothing more than a anti social,dumb and pathetic nobody to eventually be the hero of the underworld and to even have a chance to earn a special place in his heart requires a series of strict and difficult test including both physically and mentally beforehand.
Old 2014-08-18, 07:46   Link #1073
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Frankly they'd have to be able to hold their own against Le Fay if absolute minimum because as far as battle power goes le fay is currently the weakest of that whole group all the others are mid to high class power wise already including Asia if you add the latest things into consideration. But first of all adding humans is pointless because they'd have to first know about devils and secondly have a fondness for issei which from all indications wont happen because of issei's old rep.

The only way i can see a human girl entering the fray is if she were to somehow wander into either stucco or the ORC and learn of the devils existence especially since i cant see Sona or Rias letting anybody whose human into those groups. (Amusingly i'm a little stunned they havent had that happen already)
Old 2014-08-18, 08:18   Link #1074
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Hmm, I really can't see any humans aside from Le Fay in Ise's harem. That makes her special Along with being cute and a master at magic
Well, Kuroka and Le Fay would be the last ones to join, so..

Quote:
I'm gonna quote my post from an old conversation between me and ShiryuMask regarding the exact same thing:

Quote:
I don't really think it would count as incest because Ophis helped create Ise's body, but isn't really his parent like Great Red is. I just consider it as a gift of power since Ddraig also used his power to help resurrect Ise IIRC. Although, with Ophis' emotionless attitude, it would be hard to imagine any ecchi scenarios with her unless she gains more emotional development.
With Lilith I'm sure there's going to be a lot of Ophis-development this arc.

Last edited by Gary29; 2014-08-18 at 08:59.
Gary29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 08:24   Link #1075
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

0_0 do wonder if someday some normal female human will discover their secret lets say for example that freshman that both koneko, gasper and ravel save from the enemy magician

Even if they remove the memory they can't remove the feeling of trauma in their heart .... I wonder if she will reappear
Old 2014-08-18, 08:41   Link #1076
evalot1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
Hmm, I really can't see any humans aside from Le Fay in Ise's harem. That makes her special Aside from being cute and a master at magic
Well, Kuroka and Le Fay would be the last ones to join, so..

I'm gonna quote my post from an old conversation between me and ShiryuMask regarding the exact same thing:

With Lilith I'm sure there's going to be a lot of Ophis-development this arc.
Well i sure do hope so,i kinda felt that with the introduction of lilith since volume 16 it is long overdue for massive developments to occur aside from the developments till now which is obviously not enough.
Old 2014-08-18, 09:05   Link #1077
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Actually Issei most likely has a few human admirers in kuoh high ever since volume 5 when he trained with Tannin and got ripped and gained a "wild" look Ishibumi has just never done anything with that.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The way i see it to join Issei's harem you need 3 things.

1. Love Issei so much every moment with him is the happiest moment of your life.

2. Have your beauty acknowledged by the girls since they probably won't accept anyone "inferior".

3. Be useful to Issei in some way so that the other girls acknowledge you're worthy of being near Issei (that does not necessarily mean combat just look at Ravel,Le Fay)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only way we'll see development with Ophis/Lilith is if by some miracle Lilith is cut free of Rizevim which means he needs to die or something.
Since he has control over her any attempt of development will fail unless that's fixed.
Old 2014-08-18, 09:08   Link #1078
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
Actually Issei most likely has a few human admirers in kuoh high ever since volume 5 when he trained with Tannin and got ripped and gained a "wild" look Ishibumi has just never done anything with that.

The way i see it to join Issei's harem you need 3 things.

1. Love Issei so much every moment with him is the happiest moment of your life.

2. Have your beauty acknowledged by the girls since they probably won't accept anyone "inferior".

3. Be useful to Issei in some way so that the other girls acknowledge you're worthy of being near Issei (that does not necessarily mean combat just look at Ravel,Le Fay)

The only way we'll see development with Ophis/Lilith is if by some miracle Lilith is cut free of Rizevim which means he needs to die or something.
Since he has control over her any attempt of development will fail unless that's fixed.
Based on your conditions i doubt a single girl can possibly qualify
Old 2014-08-18, 09:15   Link #1079
Biohazardous

Quote:
Which is why we mostly think it is unlikely. I wont fully rule it out though. Lilith would be fun to have around more. I think Ophis and Lilith would probably have some good interactions.
Old 2014-08-18, 09:16   Link #1080
evalot1997

Quote:
Well he is an important and famous celebrity/hero in the underworld and even the entire supernatural universe.
(But as we all know in real life,all celebrities have haters and even despised rivals/enemies)

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem