Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2014-01-21, 18:50   Link #1061
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achiuakuna View Post
I see. Thanks. Guess I'll have to brute force through it.

Speaking of that, is it just me or the effects of formations are barely noticeable? If I have to say something it would be that I tend to miss more and do less damage going from the first formation to the last on the screen. Not seeing much of the benefit of not choosing the first one so far.
Changes are noticeable depending of the enemies and your own fleet composition.
You hardly get bombarded if you use the diamond formation, assuming the opposing fleet is generally formed of carriers.

Line Ahead (first) is basically the best offensive formation due to the damage and accuracy boost, but you aren't exactly faring well in term of defense. And since in some occasions, double line and line abreast are better for surviving purpose.
Old 2014-01-21, 19:05   Link #1062
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
I see. Thanks. Guess I'll have to brute force through it.

Speaking of that, is it just me or the effects of formations are barely noticeable? If I have to say something it would be that I tend to miss more and do less damage going from the first formation to the last on the screen. Not seeing much of the benefit of not choosing the first one so far.
In addition to what Klash said above,

You're gonna be using Line Abreast and Diamond formations when you're dealing with submarines (1.0x and 0.9x modifier respectively), as oppose to Line Ahead (0.45x modifier). You won't be hitting any subs with Line Ahead unless you stack like 3 or 4 ASW equipments on the same ship, and even then it's extremely difficult to even scratch a Flagship SS with it.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-21, 19:10   Link #1063
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

I see. I guess I just haven't reached a point where I encounter all the enemy types yet. Thank you both.
Achiuakuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-21, 21:21   Link #1064
GarethXL

graggh they push the maintenance up by 1hour this week

can't they set their scedual to a fix time
Old 2014-01-21, 21:45   Link #1065
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarethXL View Post
graggh they push the maintenance up by 1hour this week

can't they set their scedual to a fix time
It has been 11am JST these past couple weeks.

Edit:

Maintenance almost over. Servers will be able to reopen 30 mins earlier than planned (4:30pm JST).

Updates:

- Kaga has new resupply and idle voice clips. Kaga-kai has hourly notification voice clips.

- Mustu-kai and Hosho-kai have new resupply, idle and port voices as well.

- Isuzu kai-ni also recieved new resupply, idle, greeting, port, repair, sortie, and attack voices.

- UI fixes. Fixed cut off text for refit alert messages. Fixed clickable areas for Kitakami and Oi Kai-ni in port.

- Fixed repair time bug. Taiho's repair time has been increased to correct value. Akitsumaru's repair time has been shortened to correct value.

- New furnitures added. Teitoku's desk readded, Furniture for setsubun added.

- Strengthened anti-cheating measures. Upgraded ways to detect cheating/hacking and violations of the EULA. Players caught with this system will face error-disconnects at any moment including during battles as well as account bans.

Last edited by Lantern; 2014-01-22 at 02:27.
Old 2014-01-22, 02:46   Link #1066
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Huhu~ Got Shimakaze right after the maintenance.
Funny how her introduction background suggested that she's common.
Achiuakuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 02:48   Link #1067
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Huhu~ Got Shimakaze right after the maintenance.
Funny how her introduction background suggested that she's common.
You got her from construction I'm assuming. The background is always blue when you get a kanmusu from construction no matter the rarity.
Old 2014-01-22, 07:43   Link #1068
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

How is Kancolle doing so far on financial ground everyone? Do their business growth model still a healthy one? Is there any chance for the game to go un-profited, or being deserted in near future?

I really have been enjoying this game more than i should. Been grinding all my BB and CV/CVL ship daughter to 80 as we are speaking, just for the fun of it. Modenising all ships in the dorm too. Lvl 99 gonna massive grinding (If i did not read wrong, my Iku needing 150k exp for it). But i don't think i will get bored anytime soon, especially if we have events and new kai-ni once in a while
Old 2014-01-22, 11:55   Link #1069
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Heads up notice,

Another maintenance on DMM's side from 2am~7am, meaning the game will be unavailable as well. Remember to send your fleets on medium/long expedition if you haven't already done so.
Old 2014-01-22, 12:14   Link #1070
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
How is Kancolle doing so far on financial ground everyone?
It's not even a whole year yet since the game came out. However, Kadokawa DID come out last year saying that they have very little profit from the game itself. Outside of it though, Kancolle's gotten a heaping lot of goodwill from fans (most of the girls have significant followings), and the advertising plus merchandise seem popular.

What the franchise seems to be going for is exposure and longevity. Take note, Touhou took YEARS before it settled into its place, while Kancolle did the same in less than twelve months.
Old 2014-01-22, 14:12   Link #1071
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

any tips on clearing 3-2 with dd's?? like right equiment set up? ( highest is yukikaze Lv 29 and Shimakaze 30 max armor and trops rest of the dd-chans is 26 lvl max armor trops all are equiped with 2X 10cm high angle gun for double attack set up) using the formation that boost evasion , but the enemy elite bb keeps on hitting the dd's into moderate dmg .... causing me to abort the mission don't like to take the risk of being sunk by a random crit ...
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 14:30   Link #1072
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
any tips on clearing 3-2 with dd's?? like right equiment set up? ( highest is yukikaze Lv 29 and Shimakaze 30 max armor and trops rest of the dd-chans is 26 lvl max armor trops all are equiped with 2X 10cm high angle gun for double attack set up) using the formation that boost evasion , but the enemy elite bb keeps on hitting the dd's into moderate dmg .... causing me to abort the mission don't like to take the risk of being sunk by a random crit ...
3-2 is pure luck.

I think you done everything you could to increase your odds. Just gotta keep trying.

Orange health is not going to sink your ship.

That and the enemy vessels in the boss node are awfully weak compare to the pre-boss node, I seriously doubt they could crit your DDs at all. If you must, just give your DDs some damage control to make yourself feel safer. Quests give out a bunch of those anyway, no point letting them gather dust in your inventory. 3-2 is the best place to use them since you most likely won't be coming back. Of course, there's no point wasting them if your DD got knocked to red at the pre-boss node. Retreat right away if that happens.

Last edited by Lantern; 2014-01-22 at 14:43.
Old 2014-01-22, 20:31   Link #1073
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Continuing with the Jintsuu grind. Hopefully her kai-2 level isn't ridiculously high.

Got 132 DevMats left post LSC tries (did another minimum-resource LSC this morning, got Yamashiro. ). Welp, going to try again either after that hits 200+ again, or my resources hit 24k, whichever comes first.
Old 2014-01-22, 21:07   Link #1074
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

update.... just clear 3-2 !!! i've sparkled all of the dd chan's and equipped 2x quad oxygen trops line abreast was able to sink 2 enemy ships the weaker enemy (non elite) dd .... night battle 4 cut in attacks
Old 2014-01-22, 21:14   Link #1075
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
update.... just clear 3-2 !!! i've sparkled all of the dd chan's and equipped 2x quad oxygen trops line abreast was able to sink 2 enemy ships the weaker enemy (non elite) dd .... night battle 4 cut in attacks
Congrats

Yeah 3-2 is purely RNG. I remember brought my team of six 40~ish rare DD in there, sparkling and stuffs. Failed at the first attempt and have to send two girls to bath tubes. While waiting, decided to throw in two DD girls level 20~ish to ake up six (gotten up from expedition). Ended up clearing it then
Old 2014-01-22, 21:37   Link #1076
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Actually, as long as you manage to clear the Elite Ru-class BB in the pre-boss node, you're pretty much clear. The problem always boils down to whether that Ru (or TWO Rus if the spawn is out to get you) lucks out and hits one of your girls.
Old 2014-01-22, 21:38   Link #1077
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

guess it back to stockpile on resources ... the LCS it pricey, i used it once tried the lowest yamato recipe got a nagato ...... which i already have .... >.< no luck on Mutsu lol irony ....

on the bright side all of my bb's have one triple 46 cm cannon and 41 cm equiped Nagato Ise class the Fusou and Kongou sisters all thanks to Haruna ^^

ps might do some fighter/attacker planes of the cvs on daily quest

@Myssa yup the two elite BB are annoying they give the enemy two shelling phase which most of the time crits a DD or two
Old 2014-01-22, 22:48   Link #1078
Mistwrath
Always confused . . .

Attempted my very first LSC yesterday after server came up, got Zun's pale girl Aki, ah well.

I been getting too much Makigumo from 2-3 boss node as drops, currently my 7th one.
Just gonna level the clones up to 30 for the Type 3 sonars.

My imuya is already at 96, and the 2nd one at 67.
My subs are mainly the highest level ships in my fleet.

My mainstay ships are mostly all at 80. Taking it nice and slow on my leveling and of course continue to stack resources.
Old 2014-01-23, 01:32   Link #1079
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

For some reason, i haven't gotten any Makigumo from 2-3 (or any Makigumo at all) yet D:

And i have been doing the 5 x World 2 boss almost every day too...
Old 2014-01-23, 01:46   Link #1080
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

you guys have high level ships guess need to lvl my ship girls .... my highest lvl ship is Kongo and Ise ( lvl 50) all of my BB are high 40's and the cv/cvl low 40's as for the ca& cl high 30's

dd highest 32 lowest lvl 8

as for the ss both 44 I-168 & 158

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls