AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2016-05-07, 08:45   Link #1041
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I did her at level 30 Nozomu, Nozomi and Euphie it's more of luck rather than actually winning against her though...until now I'm not sure how the hell did I beat her. I think there's not much RNG in this game so if you try this team you might be able to beat her.

Spoiler:

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-07, 09:04   Link #1042
devilo96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
I did her at level 30 Nozomu, Nozomi and Euphie it's more of luck rather than actually winning against her though...until now I'm not sure how the hell did I beat her. I think there's not much RNG in this game so if you try this team you might be able to beat her.

Spoiler:
wew... i almost scare when i open the spoiler.....
now waiting for someone give me the full walkthrough
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-07, 09:54   Link #1043
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Just All round Nozomu and switch around with immortal will and name breaker depends which support skill Yaga use. And as always, lvl doesn't really matter that much. If I must say around 25+
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-07, 12:28   Link #1044
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post
Just All round Nozomu and switch around with immortal will and name breaker depends which support skill Yaga use. And as always, lvl doesn't really matter that much. If I must say around 25+
Yeah I did that without knowing we can change skill with AR unit shit was frustrating because my AR Nozomu skill uses can't keep up with the long fight. One wiki I read said to use AR nozomu and:
1 turn: Immortal Will/that sphere def skill/Inspire 1
2 turn: Immortal Will/same/Aura Photon Rage
3 turn: wait for mana
4 turn: Name breaker/same/Aura photon rage
5th+: immortal will/same/celestial will

Not sure how it goes because I didn't try that before.

Old 2016-05-07, 14:03   Link #1045
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

I kinda disagree with that. But can work.

First the support skill just stick on Celestial Will for heal and mana support for attack and def skill.
Second look what Yaga support skill is. If it targets the attacker, use Immortal Will. if it targets the defender, use Name breaker. The main reason to do this number of time you can use the skills. If you just can use only Immoral will, but you'll just run out before you can kill her and you really need the anti interrupt skill for preventing triggering Yaga's support skills.

While in this battle it isn't applicable. It might be good to know the combination of Immortal Will and Name breaker. Since Immortal Will reduce battle mana with 1 and Name breaker reduce battle mana charge with 1. It's possible to kill someone with a defense skill that cost 2+ mana with triggering the defense skill due out of mana. It's really good in hard/super hard mode.

But imo the real queen in super hard mode is still Euphie. Loves the dust to dust -> mana link -> doom judgement.
Old 2016-05-08, 00:09   Link #1046
devilo96

satsuki route done
with nozomu,nozomi and euphie as the party pfft i cant defeat yaga with allround nozomu

and about the ending.....well kinda sad (come on i think they can make the ending better )but at least satsuki still alive :v
btw guys what happend to satsuki if i chose another route ?cuz kinda sad if satsuki gone in other route
Old 2016-05-08, 04:38   Link #1047
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilo96 View Post
satsuki route done
with nozomu,nozomi and euphie as the party pfft i cant defeat yaga with allround nozomu

and about the ending.....well kinda sad (come on i think they can make the ending better )but at least satsuki still alive :v
btw guys what happend to satsuki if i chose another route ?cuz kinda sad if satsuki gone in other route
Each route has its unique ending. Satsuki doesn't disappear when you do additional routes.

There's some stuff for certain characters that you only see in the extras menu after you do certain picks during the school festival, so make sure you do them all.
Old 2016-05-08, 07:41   Link #1048
devilo96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Each route has its unique ending. Satsuki doesn't disappear when you do additional routes.

There's some stuff for certain characters that you only see in the extras menu after you do certain picks during the school festival, so make sure you do them all.
kinda rude if i asking this....but can someone give me the save data for 100% CG ?
cuz i cant use the jp save data....
and i already saw all the CG from (some site)
1.so my question did nozomu really fuck thalia and got blowjob from jatzieta ?or some one else....and how to get that scene
damn i really need a walktrough
Old 2016-05-08, 12:14   Link #1049
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Those could be spoilers for some people...tag that, man.

I don't think someone would have done all 6 routes already....ask again in a month, maybe?

As for your other questions:

Spoiler for What happened to them:
Old 2016-05-08, 13:45   Link #1050
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Finally beat Narukana route..I really didn't expect that I need to beat final boss with Nozomu solo in this route Big thanks for phoenix since his tactic works well in this case

Old 2016-05-08, 14:59   Link #1051
bones

I'm still trying to understand how
Spoiler for Satsuki route:
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-08, 16:15   Link #1052
Phantomlurker

Finally got to Et Ca Repha... and after two hours of trial and error I just can't beat her. Does someone have any tips?
Phantomlurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-08, 16:27   Link #1053
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

All round Narukana. Can't miss that.
Old 2016-05-08, 21:13   Link #1054
Phantomlurker

Quote:
All round Narukana. Can't miss that.
Errr no. I can barely get her to survive, or die if she tries to put some more pressure.
Only Nozomu managed to hurt her and survive as AR and even then all the work he did goes to the trash as neither he nor any other team can survive the rest of the fight. It is a royal pain in the ass
Old 2016-05-09, 00:00   Link #1055
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I remember my Narukana getting rekt in normal too lol. Then again I'm not sure which move I set to it during my normal run. Flabellum and her hp regen should've do the trick until she starts spamming her heal I think...? But then again I remember her getting killed in 1-2 hits.

If you do her route in hard next though, you need to beat that guy solo using her only so be sure to level her up.

Old 2016-05-09, 00:11   Link #1056
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomlurker View Post
Errr no. I can barely get her to survive, or die if she tries to put some more pressure.
Only Nozomu managed to hurt her and survive as AR and even then all the work he did goes to the trash as neither he nor any other team can survive the rest of the fight. It is a royal pain in the ass
Really? In most battle Narukana is the I-win button. But besides that. Only use Flabellum 2 as attack skill (since it has penetrate ability, it will go through the protect skill). Use Aura photon barrier 2 as defensive skill (well it's the best one she currently have at tha point) and support skill dissipate 1 (the counter her support skills, like her heal spell). And the easy part is, you don't even need to change skill in the battle.

Also don't get scared when you suddenly lose a lot of HP (same goes with the battle with Yaga and normal battle in higher difficulties). It's a trademark of offensive abilities with % damage. While it does lot of damage when have high HP, but almost no damage when you have low HP.

Last edited by PhoenixG; 2016-05-09 at 00:26.
Old 2016-05-09, 00:18   Link #1057
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Really? In most battle Narukana is the I-win button. But besides that. Only use Flabellum 2 as attack skill (since it has penetrate ability, it will go through the protect skill). Use Aura photon barrier 2 as defensive skill (well it's the best one she currently have at tha point) and support skill dissipate 1 (the counter her support skills, like her heal spell). And the even most easy part is, you don't even need to change skill in the battle.
Just tried this one on hard mode using the same skill set, confirmed to still work. Now I'm not sure how the hell I did get her killed in one run

Old 2016-05-09, 00:29   Link #1058
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

It even works on super-hard. But using the higher level version of it. Well you can always swap out Flabellum to Excalibur or Leavatein when she's NOT using the defensive skill with protect skill.
Old 2016-05-09, 03:25   Link #1059
Golden Lily

Can someone send me walkthrough too?
Golden Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-09, 06:56   Link #1060
Phantomlurker

Quote:
Really? In most battle Narukana is the I-win button. But besides that. Only use Flabellum 2 as attack skill (since it has penetrate ability, it will go through the protect skill). Use Aura photon barrier 2 as defensive skill (well it's the best one she currently have at tha point) and support skill dissipate 1 (the counter her support skills, like her heal spell). And the easy part is, you don't even need to change skill in the battle.

Also don't get scared when you suddenly lose a lot of HP (same goes with the battle with Yaga and normal battle in higher difficulties). It's a trademark of offensive abilities with % damage. While it does lot of damage when have high HP, but almost no damage when you have low HP.
I am very used to shun leaving me at 10% life actually. Managed to kill her leveling Nozomu and Euphy to 30 and team them up with Narukana. That all rounder strategy was the second I used but she always hits me the other skill instead of using the healing one.

Tags
battle action, ero-game, eroge, fantasy, rpg, visual novel