Age Of:
Academy Graduation: 8
Chunnin Selection: 9
Jounin Selection: 10
ANBU Selection: 14
Akatsuki Selection: 37
Kage Selection: 57

Story:

Long ago, Artemis was in a team of two only, Himself and Jesaru. His Older brother, Jesaru, always was friendly to him and his other brother, OROCHIMARU. Jesaru and Orochimaru were taught by the 1st, 2nd 3rd Hokage and a man named Uzumaki Hemushi. One day Artemis and Orochimaru's team had to fight each other. Artemis fought Jiraiya and Jesaru fought Orochimaru. Before the fight, Artemis was introduced to Tsunade. Artemis fell in love with Tsunade and beat Jiraiya to prove it. Jesaru beat Orochimaru and he was furious. At the Chunnin Exams for Jesaru and Orochimaru, Orochimaru to avenge to himself and seemingly killed Jesaru. After the explosion Artemis let open a mighty Jutsu called "Eye of the Falcon." The technique almost killed Orochimaru but he disappeared by the time Artemis almost unleashed his summoning. A month later Artemis left Kohona along with Jiraiya.

Years later, two figures came to Kohona, one was a little girl holding an Akatsuki's hand and calling him "Daddy." When Naruto and Tsunade heard that he was sent to find Tsunade, Naruto tried to protect Tsunade and tore his mask off revealing a figure reembling Shippuden Sasuke. Naruto was motion-less, Than all of a sudden, The akatsuki released a giant Falcon with a snake tounge. Before he was about to kill Naruto, Tsunade screamed, "ARTEMIS!" Artemis stopped. He turned to Tsunade, she noticed that part of skin around Artemi's eye was peeling, revealing that he had combined Tsunade's jutsu with Orochimaru's body stealing technique.

Years after living in Kohona and leaving Akatsuki, Artemis married Tsunade and became the 6th hokage. An epidemic had started, everyone was reseaving curse seals. Luckily, Arteis was able to seal them all. Orochimaru attacked Kohona again and this time Artemis used and ultimate technique, "Will of Fire" in which he created a huge ball of Fire the size of Kohona, transported himself and Orochimaru to a remote location and killed himself along with Orochimaru. Now forever on you can see the head of a flacon and 6 diffrent curse marks sealed.

Years after the 7th and 8th hokage, Artemis was reserected to become the Hokage again by the ANBU agents, the Village elders, and the 8th Hokage, his son Heru.

Jutsus:

Developed the power to build his chakra into sand like Gaara
Rarousharingan(His own Sharingan)
Eye of the Falcon
Will of Fire
Summoning: Heru the Falcon Death Bird
Double Rasengan
Double Lightning Blade/Chidori
Flying Thunder God
Water Style: Water Wave
Forest Style: Tree of Fire
Stone Style: Boulders of Infinity
Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bombs
6 Cursed Seal Activation(Bitten 6 times by Orochimaru in the fight after Jesaru's "Death")
Hemerage Rasengan
Jemi Chidori
Jonoo Butterfly
Killing Slit Blade

Akatsuki:

ANBU:
This character is too overpowered. Academy Graduation by age 8, Chunin by age 9, Jounin by age 10, ANBU by 14. Not to mention having Sharingan, Rasengan and Chidori. It is just way too much. And if Artemis has the Sharingan then that would mean he is part of the Uchiha clan but Orochimaru, his brother, doesn't have the Sharingan?? Please explain how that works. Also, with the curse seals, they say that most average shinobi would die being bitten once let alone six times. I doubt any of the shinobi in Naruto would be able to survive that. He couldn't survive 6 bites from Orochimaru, there is no way.

A note to everyone who wants to make a fourth 'Sannin': San means three, nin, of course, means ninja. So the 'Sannin' are literally the three ninja. You can't have four Sannin, they would become the Yonnin.
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 01:27   Link #1042
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
I'm feeling the need to write a new one...

Name: Futomaki Shinsuke
Nickname: N/A (He doesn't like nicknames)
Sex: Male
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 131 lbs.
Affinity: Wind
Home: Land of Storms, Village Hidden in the Roots (Negakure)
Age of:
Academy Graduation: 11
Chuunin Exams: 14
Jounin Selection: N/A
ANBU Selection: N/A

Story:

Very little is known about Shinsuke's family. He was left on the orphanage steps as an infant; only his name was on the accompanying note. His life was not particularly difficult, but it was not as easy as many others. As Shinsuke grew, he became curious about the shinobi of the village. Eventually, that curiosity became an infatuation, and he enrolled in the Ninja Academy at the age of 9.

The academy was a challenge for Shinsuke. He was not as talented as most, and had difficulty concentrating; he was more interested in the missions than the training it took to be a part of them. It took a couple of years, but Shinsuke was finally able to show enough prowess to graduate at the age of 11.

After graduation, Shinsuke began to focus much harder. Now that he would be allowed to complete missions, he wanted to be as effective as possible. Recognizing his work ethic and determined nature, his teacher decided to offer him some one-on-one training, specifically regarding elemental chakra manipulation. After a brief test, it was discovered that Shinsuke had a natural affinity to wind chakra, and his teacher set out to show him the ways of the wind.

Soon, the basic techniques of the wind became tedious for Shinsuke. He desperately wanted to learn new, more exciting wind-based techniques. His teacher suggested he seek out the tutelage of the "Master of Air" Kazeashi Yokoi, Negakure's resident wind expert. Shinsuke was elated, Kazeashi seemed to be uninterested. He spent a brief amount of time trying to teach Shinsuke a few different wind techniques, but seemed to be more interested in wreaking havoc on women's skirts, and participating in missions. Dejected, Shinsuke decided to work at wind manipulation himself, and was able to come up with a few interesting techniques of his own.

As a Genin, Shinsuke spent less than the average amount of time on missions, deciding to focus more on training his new skills. He did, however, complete 8 D-rank missions and 7 C-rank missions in his three years as a genin. Following the completion of his last mission, Shinsuke made it known that he wanted to enter the Chuunin Exams, and his teacher sully supported him.

The Exams were arduous for Shinsuke; he struggled constantly and had trouble keeping up with the talents of his fellow competing shinobi. Having spent so much time working on wind techniques, he found himself severely disadvantaged in fights where basic techniques would have been most effective. However, he persevered and was able to pass the Chuunin Exams, though just by the skin of his teeth.

As a Chuunin, Shinsuke has led no missions. The Village leader, Shingashi Tetsuo, feels he does not yet possess the necessary leadership skills or basic skill mastery necessary to be an effective leader. However, he has participated in 5 missions in his first year (4 C-rank, 1 B-rank), with 100% success thus far. He continues to work on perfecting both his basic and wind techniques, in the hopes that he can become a great team leader, and eventually advance to Jounin.

Appearance: Shinsuke has long black hair, tied into a ponytail that falls about halfway down his back. He wears a plain white t-shirt and black pants, and finishes with a pair of traditional shinobi sandals, also white. He carries a pair of sais, attached to his back with a black, utility-style belt. The white makes him a standout in the village, something he greatly enjoys. However, it also makes him a bit of a standout on missions, something everyone else greatly laments.

Jutsu:

Wind Element: Wind Spear (Fuuton: Kaze Yari): Shinsuke concentrates wind chakra into the palms of his hands, then sharpens and elongates the chakra to form a spear. This spear is sharper than any contained in the village, and Shinsuke is an expert at wielding it. He continues to work on a way to throw the spear, as it currently dissipates when it leaves his hand.

Wind Element: Strengthened Sai (Fuuton: Sai Kyouka): Sinsuke surrounds his Sais with wind chakra, elongating them by three inches, and sharpening them to the same degree as his spear. By forcing enough chakra into the sais, Shinsuke is able to throw them a great distance while they are still sharp.

Air Shield Technique (Tenkuu Tate no Jutsu): Shinsuke concentrates his chakra into the surrounding air, creating a spherical barrier around his entire body. This technique can be extended to include greater areas, but the larger it gets the weaker it becomes, and the harder it is to maintain. While using this technique, Shinsuke is unable to move effectively, though it is also difficult to strike him.

Ninja Art: Vacuum (Ninpou: Kuuhaku): By molding wind chakra into his feet, Shinsuke's speed is dramatically increased. He then molds wind chakra into his hands, and begins circling the enemy, blasting air away from the enemy and creating a vacuum around them. This technique causes the target extreme pain, but also tires Shinsuke at an alarming rate. It is generally ineffective in a one-on-one battle, but works well in a group where the enemy can be attacked after succumbing to this technique.

Wind Element: Destabilizing Gust (Fuuton: Futsuriai Hitofuki): Shinsuke starts by concentrating an extreme amount of wind chakra into his hands. He then thrusts them outward, towards the enemy, forcing the chakra out through his palms. The ensuing gust is strong enough to not only knock the enemy off his feet, but actually push them back as much as 300 feet. It also has the ability to clear a small area of a battlefield, if Shinsuke is having trouble keeping contact with the enemy.

Not great, but not terrible. Also, I keep feeling like I've seen/heard this name somewhere before. Anyone know if it's from something, or am I just crazy?
Another great character, man. Though I must say this irked me a bit...

Quote:
His teacher suggested he seek out the tutelage of the "Master of Air" Kazeashi Yokoi, Negakure's resident wind expert. Shinsuke was elated, Kazeashi seemed to be uninterested. He spent a brief amount of time trying to teach Shinsuke a few different wind techniques, but seemed to be more interested in wreaking havoc on women's skirts, and participating in missions.
For Kazeashi's sake, I am offended. He would be more than glad to help a fellow ninja. ...After making some snack money on a minor mission... and tormenting a few women... and spending time with his girlfriend... and after a nap... and a snack... come to think of it, nevermind. You pretty much described Kazeashi perfectly. Heh heh.

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 05:47   Link #1043
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post
Another great character, man. Though I must say this irked me a bit...

For Kazeashi's sake, I am offended. He would be more than glad to help a fellow ninja. ...After making some snack money on a minor mission... and tormenting a few women... and spending time with his girlfriend... and after a nap... and a snack... come to think of it, nevermind. You pretty much described Kazeashi perfectly. Heh heh.
Hahaha! Sorry if you were upset about how I portrayed Kazeashi, that was just how I pictured him in my own mind; sort of like Sai, except less of a dick and more of a loveable prankster Mostly, though, I just wanted him to have a teacher from Negakure, and I couldn't find any other characters with quality wind techniques that we had made. And, if I had made up some new character, I'd have had to actually create him, which would have been silly since Kazeashi is already the "Master of Air."
Old 2007-11-23, 12:08   Link #1044
Illyria

Illyria Kitana Halliwell

Alrighty Im changing somethings of Illyria If you want to Draw her for me Then please do.I could Draw But Id Like to see how others would Draw her. but anywho

Illyria clothes are: She weres a black dress On the torso part its a half open top and going down by her stomach area she has bandages, her lower part her black dress on the side its open and she weres black boots her hair is usually in a bun or ponytail or just down. bandages on her arms but stops by her hands were she has sheer Gloves . Very Beautiful Princess looking.

Her wepons she uses are a Cross bow, Bow gun, Sais, Steel Fan, Katana Swords , DEMON FANG, Kunais, Churiken, SenBun, Demon Wind Shuriken.

she was trained By Kurenai. But she has gifts Shes Lernd fast and is really strong. shes 17. Shes from the Villiage Cinder But was Raised in the Leaf Village. Her Father Died Causing her to Be Hurt. spirit of the Phoenix Harpy Blended in with her soul when she was two from two witches the flare witch and cinder flame. Is a slayer. her father was the leader and ruler of the cinder Town. but after his death her mother Kitana and her and her sister Rita Moved to Leaf. Attend the Ninja Academy. Shes Very SKilled in fighting Her signiture moves Are the HurrIcanranna, Frankisteiner, HEad Scissors take down. Her Element is Fire.

Justsus:

Phoenix Blast- what this does She shoots fire In every direction but the disadvantage to this is that if she is fighting one person she would have to use her telekensis to aim it at one person, which takes alot of energy from her.

TelleFurry- She teleports everywere around her oppinent and uses her telekenesis punch and kicks whilest teleporting.

possession-This Jutsu is really hard to do. how to do this is she has to But two fingers on her forhead and then take her other one and form circle and then she one use the two fingers through the circle she made with her other hand causing is it to fly at her opponents If she nails it she can do wat ever she wants to the body that she possesses. The disavantage to this is IF she misses She Gets stuned and Falls to the floor and also she cant be in the body to long or shell die and so would her opponent

Dark Kiss- What she does is Blow a kiss and It Hits her opponent in the eyes causing them to be stun for one minit giving her time to summon Shadows of hell Which Attacks her oppens with fire blades. the disavantage to this if she misses her oppent a shadow runs at her and knocks her down knocking some wind out of her

Gifts:

Time Minipulation-stop times, Slow time

Telekenesis- Moves objects

TelaPeer- She Calls and Object and it teleports in her hand she can also say Knife Stab That person. also allows her to summon a cross bow or a knife

Blowing things up- explodes things up

Pyrokenesis-controls fire

Teleportation-Teleports To places

and also Phoenix Harpy This is a Spirit that dweals with in her. making her evn more stronger and dangrous

Last edited by Illyria; 2007-11-23 at 12:19. Reason: adding
Illyria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 15:13   Link #1045
-Midnite Assassin-
WTF are we doin here?!?!

Alright this is to mainly DtM and Quzor. Whats with the "Negakure" thing? All i could find out is that you guys are making a story and Negakure is one of the villages. But what is it really?

-AssassiN-
-Midnite Assassin- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 18:25   Link #1046
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Midnite Assassin- View Post
Alright this is to mainly DtM and Quzor. Whats with the "Negakure" thing? All i could find out is that you guys are making a story and Negakure is one of the villages. But what is it really?

-AssassiN-
The Village Hidden in the Roots...really.
Old 2007-11-23, 18:49   Link #1047
Mitsu
Momento Mori

This is ALOT of information just to warn ya!
Name:Syleania Rylen
body type:O
hair color and style:Black hair with red highlighted streaks
eye colorurple
clothes:Red belly top with a red web shirt under it,and tightish jeans
best qualities:Never telling much lies unless being asked by forse
personallity:A silent prettty blood thristy girl
Ninjutsu,genjutsu,or Taijusu:Taijutsu
weapons:Kunai,Shuriken
village:Sound/Sand
Dream:To over power Orochimaru and take revenge for killing her dad
past:It was a pretty normal life intill Orochimaru made war with her village and her Father was killed while her mother misteriously disappeared,and she was forsed to join Orochimaru
family:Kemeto Rylen(another made up character)
Sensei:Orochimaru
grades she might get at school:C's and B's
Color:Red,and Black
Food:Rice balls
band:Flyleaf
quote:"We may act like immature idiots, but at least we have fun.
"
hobbies:Running laps,and Sparing
crushStrangly enough)Choji

Oh yeah I forgot.She has a foul mouth
Old 2007-11-23, 19:15   Link #1048
Dan the Man
*Artist

Quote:
Hahaha! Sorry if you were upset about how I portrayed Kazeashi, that was just how I pictured him in my own mind; sort of like Sai, except less of a dick and more of a loveable prankster Mostly, though, I just wanted him to have a teacher from Negakure, and I couldn't find any other characters with quality wind techniques that we had made. And, if I had made up some new character, I'd have had to actually create him, which would have been silly since Kazeashi is already the "Master of Air."
Makes sense. I wasn't upset at all about you using Kazeashi. You pictured him perfectly. I'm starting to really like how our characters are starting to intersect like this. Makes them all seem more real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Midnite Assassin- View Post

-AssassiN-
Well, Negakure was actually Adedrian242's idea. The village is based within the roots and the canopy of a gigantic tree called Yygdrasil. I don't know how Adedrian and Quzor see it, but I'd imagine that the canopy is home to many upper class citizens, with other people living in the roots and probably around the tree itself. I also remember Adedrian saying that people who live in the roots often suffer from blindness, since many sections of the roots are very dark. Apart from that, tht's about all I know.

Last edited by Dan the Man; 2007-11-23 at 20:58.
Old 2007-11-23, 20:46   Link #1049
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adediran242 View Post
Name: Endoh Atsutane (To clarify, all my characters name's are written in the traditional japanese format, with the surname being the first.)
Home: Village hidden in the roots (negakure)
Kekkai Genkai: None

Bio: Negakure is a special hidden village. It is situated, not above ground, but beneath it in between the roots of the Giant tree Ygdrassil. Unlike other hidden villages who only have thei normal ninja and ANBU, negakure has one other organisation, the Bouenkyou-nin or the Telescopic ninja. Living under ground has caused most of the populous of the village to have a slight aversion to light, but the Bouenkyou-nin not only survive in light, but they have the ability to see phenomenally far distances. Excluding the captain and Lieutennant, there are always 12 Bouenkyou-nin at the very crown of Ygdrassil itself, so the village can see in all directions. The Endoh family have served with the Bouenkyou-nin for many generations, and it seemed like Atsutane will be the first Endoh to captain the most powerful force in the hidden root village... until their dealings with Konoha. Atsutane barely survived the scrap with team Ichiro/Taiki during their infiltration and reconnaisance mission. When he was healed and rested, he went to report the events and wanted to purse the 4 shinobi, but his seniors turned the request down. Angered and disgusted with his village's cowardice he went to pursue the nin himself and declared himself a missing nin. He hasn't been heard from of late but there were reports from the Daimyo's border guard that a stranger has entered the land of fire and is heading for Kohona...

Abilities: Atsutane, even with out the use of his special jutsu, Ougi:Tookugan, is still a formidable shinobi, his tracking skills are highly rated and he can track what normal tracker would call a 'cold trail' He is very profficient with earth jutsu, and he can even merge with the earth. In this 'merged' state if He is in an enclosed space, he can completely manipulate the earth around him. He also is able to look into far distances with the jutsu that the Bouenkyou-nin taught him. Not only can he use the Ougi:Tookugan, he can also use the Eye of Inzanagi, an orb stolen from Iwagakure that gives one the ability to see a specific thing.

That's pretty much it. I wil be posting his jutsu's very soon, and If you enjoyed this character, star reading about all my characters from page 25 (it's not as far as it sounds).
and PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ rate and comment!!
I think this is the first post, about Negakure, that Adediran had. At the very least, it was the only one I could find with a description of Negakure. Hope that helps clear some stuff up.

Quote:
Makes sense. I wasn't upset at all about you using Kazeashi. You pictured him perfectly. I'm starting to really like how our characters are starting to intersect like this. Makes them all seem more real.
I definitely agree, it's fun to make the different characters intersect. Plus, it'll probably help us out to have some previous interaction, for when the story gets started (looking at you Adediran )
Old 2007-11-23, 21:43   Link #1050
Illyria

hi

Why dont your and My Character BE Sisters lol Both Avenging Their Fathers Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by temari_love View Post
This is ALOT of information just to warn ya!
Name:Syleania Rylen
body type:O
hair color and style:Black hair with red highlighted streaks
eye colorurple
clothes:Red belly top with a red web shirt under it,and tightish jeans
best qualities:Never telling much lies unless being asked by forse
personallity:A silent prettty blood thristy girl
Ninjutsu,genjutsu,or Taijusu:Taijutsu
weapons:Kunai,Shuriken
village:Sound/Sand
Dream:To over power Orochimaru and take revenge for killing her dad
past:It was a pretty normal life intill Orochimaru made war with her village and her Father was killed while her mother misteriously disappeared,and she was forsed to join Orochimaru
family:Kemeto Rylen(another made up character)
Sensei:Orochimaru
grades she might get at school:C's and B's
Color:Red,and Black
Food:Rice balls
band:Flyleaf
quote:"We may act like immature idiots, but at least we have fun.
"
hobbies:Running laps,and Sparing
crushStrangly enough)Choji

Oh yeah I forgot.She has a foul mouth

Last edited by Illyria; 2007-11-23 at 22:57.
Old 2007-11-24, 00:45   Link #1051
Keikan
Kingkiller

Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
First, a new creation:

Scroll:
What it is called: Anei giten (Shadow rite scroll)
What is written on the seal: 暗影儀典憑拠 (Anei giten hyoukyo (Shadow rite curse))
Seal removal technique: To remove the seal on the Anei giten scroll you can either use a special jutsu called Anei seimei. To bypass the need of the jutsu a sacrifice must be made. The sacrifice for this scroll is two chakra enhanced scrolls, e.g. summoning scrolls.
Seal ability: If removed incorrectly the seal will, number one; seemingly wipe the scroll clean of any writing and number two; suck the chakra out of the opener of the scroll. The scroll will them roll back up and seal itself, waiting for the next opener.
Contents: The Anei giten scroll does not hold any jutsu but instead is a special summoning. This summoning isn’t just some animal it’s sort of like the summoner is sucked into a different world. In that world the summoner can train undisturbed
Who has opened it: It is unknown for sure as it is forbidden to use this scroll.
Side-notes: Inside the world, the attempted openers of the scroll that had their chakra sucked from them can become training targets, basically punching bags for the summoner. The ‘clones’ (punching bags) in the world can use any ninjutsu, genjutsu or taijutsu that the former owner of the chakra knew, but they have no subconscious. They also have to take orders from the summoner. This way the summoner can be taught the jutsus that the punching bag knows.

Second, @ Quzor, under the quote is the effect that I came up with for the Electric Eye Technique. I still think yours is better. I lost this for a while but, evidently, I found it so I decided to post it. I think an edit to the Advantages/Disadvantages of my effect would be the effect of the eyes if the jutsu is used for a long time that you have in your explanation of the justu.

Quote:
Edit:

I think I finally figured this one out:

Electric Eye Technique (Dendou Boushi no Jutsu): A very powerful genjutsu specific to "Tsubashi." After capturing his opponent in the genjutsu, he creates the illusion of lightning strikes in his eyes. After capturing his opponents gaze, "Tsubashi" is able to confuse the enemy into believing that the lightning strikes are occurring in their head, and their brain begins to respond with intense pain, as if this were the case. "Tsubashi" must be careful when using this genjutsu, as it actually requires him to mold lightning chakra into his eyes, and can have a detrimental effect on his eyesight if used too often, or for too long a period of time.
Jutsu:
Name: Dendou boushi no jutsu (Electric eye Jutsu)
Type:
Rank: The initial jutsu is probably Chunin level and the advanced jutsu is probably Jounin to ANBU level.
Element: Lightning/electricity
Effect: The Dendou boushi no jutsu increases the accuracy of sight of a person through the utilising the electrical signals sent from the eye to the brain and enhancing them. It makes piercing eyes that can analyse the opponents every move. The Dendou boushi no jutsu also can make predictions on the movements of the opponent, where they will land, where they will move to next, etc. In highly advanced cases, the Dendou boushi no jutsu can read the electrical signals in the opponents body, helping to predict the opponents moves. The Dendou boushi no jutsu can also be used on an opponent to blind them from something. It could remove the electrical signals from the eye to the brain completely, blinding the opponent. It could manipulate the electrical signals so the victim couldn't see say a kunai flying at them. Or it could even be used to sharpen the eyesight of a team member.
Advantages/Disadvantages: The predictions of the movements of the opponent made by the Dendou boushi no jutsu are just that, predictions. Once the jutsu evolves and becomes Jounin to ANBU level then it is more than just predictions, the user can fully tell where their opponent will move to, until then it is just guess work. The Dendou boushi no jutsu is useless against Kekkei genkai dojutsu like the Sharingan and Byakugan. The effects of the Dendou boushi no jutsu are not permanent, they only last as long as the user of the jutsu can concentrate (mainly if being used on an opponent).
Hand Seals:

Last edited by Keikan; 2007-11-24 at 21:58. Reason: A fair few reasons
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-24, 04:58   Link #1052
Dan the Man
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtemisArthias View Post
THis is one I will never forget

Name: Arthias Artemis
Nickname(s): The Falcon of Kohona, Omega Hokage, and The Forgotten Sannin
Sex: Male
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 199 lbs.
Affinity: Fire
Home: Traveler(PTS), Kohona(TS)
Age Of:
Academy Graduation: 8
Chunnin Selection: 9
Jounin Selection: 10
ANBU Selection: 14
Akatsuki Selection: 37
Kage Selection: 57

Story:

Long ago, Artemis was in a team of two only, Himself and Jesaru. His Older brother, Jesaru, always was friendly to him and his other brother, OROCHIMARU. Jesaru and Orochimaru were taught by the 1st, 2nd 3rd Hokage and a man named Uzumaki Hemushi. One day Artemis and Orochimaru's team had to fight each other. Artemis fought Jiraiya and Jesaru fought Orochimaru. Before the fight, Artemis was introduced to Tsunade. Artemis fell in love with Tsunade and beat Jiraiya to prove it. Jesaru beat Orochimaru and he was furious. At the Chunnin Exams for Jesaru and Orochimaru, Orochimaru to avenge to himself and seemingly killed Jesaru. After the explosion Artemis let open a mighty Jutsu called "Eye of the Falcon." The technique almost killed Orochimaru but he disappeared by the time Artemis almost unleashed his summoning. A month later Artemis left Kohona along with Jiraiya.

Years later, two figures came to Kohona, one was a little girl holding an Akatsuki's hand and calling him "Daddy." When Naruto and Tsunade heard that he was sent to find Tsunade, Naruto tried to protect Tsunade and tore his mask off revealing a figure reembling Shippuden Sasuke. Naruto was motion-less, Than all of a sudden, The akatsuki released a giant Falcon with a snake tounge. Before he was about to kill Naruto, Tsunade screamed, "ARTEMIS!" Artemis stopped. He turned to Tsunade, she noticed that part of skin around Artemi's eye was peeling, revealing that he had combined Tsunade's jutsu with Orochimaru's body stealing technique.

Years after living in Kohona and leaving Akatsuki, Artemis married Tsunade and became the 6th hokage. An epidemic had started, everyone was reseaving curse seals. Luckily, Arteis was able to seal them all. Orochimaru attacked Kohona again and this time Artemis used and ultimate technique, "Will of Fire" in which he created a huge ball of Fire the size of Kohona, transported himself and Orochimaru to a remote location and killed himself along with Orochimaru. Now forever on you can see the head of a flacon and 6 diffrent curse marks sealed.

Years after the 7th and 8th hokage, Artemis was reserected to become the Hokage again by the ANBU agents, the Village elders, and the 8th Hokage, his son Heru.

Jutsus:

Developed the power to build his chakra into sand like Gaara
Rarousharingan(His own Sharingan)
Eye of the Falcon
Will of Fire
Summoning: Heru the Falcon Death Bird
Double Rasengan
Double Lightning Blade/Chidori
Flying Thunder God
Water Style: Water Wave
Forest Style: Tree of Fire
Stone Style: Boulders of Infinity
Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bombs
6 Cursed Seal Activation(Bitten 6 times by Orochimaru in the fight after Jesaru's "Death")
Hemerage Rasengan
Jemi Chidori
Jonoo Butterfly
Killing Slit Blade

You know... you could go for something a bit more original... My first complaint is that he made hokage after being in Akatsuki. Akatsuki isn't some fancy club, it's a nationally pursued criminal organization. There's no chance that anyone in Akatsuki could ever be accepted back into their village, much less promoted to a kage.

Second, being Orochimaru's brother is corny enough, but the first and second hokages were dead by the time the sannin even entered the academy, so there's no possible way they could've trained Orochimaru or Artemis.

Third, as mentioned earlier by Keikan, for Artemis to have the sharingan, he has to be of Uchiha descent, which means Orochimaru would already have it, and his need for Sasuke is pretty much moot.

Fourth, double rassenan and chidori...? C'mon man... Why not just let him use the jutsu with his feet, so he can attack with all four at once!! Besides, both jutsu are incredibly hard to perform, and he has no relation to Kakashi or the fourth hokage, who created the techniques, respectively.

Fifth, what the hell is he going to do with sand manipulation? His village is in the woods, not the desert. And if you did make sand out of soil and rocks, it would be fresh sand, and really hard to manipulate. Not to mention that he would need a container to hold all of the chakra-filled sand. I'll just give the giant gourd store a call...

Sixth, Tsunade was in love with Dan (), who died while she was younger. I would say she still holds a spot for him. I highly doubt she would ever marry a deserting criminal ninja who almost kills Naruto.

Seventh, if I remember right, Orochimaru's curse mark has a survival rate of about 1 in 10. Which means that the Sound Four, Sasuke, and Anko were in that slim 10%. There's no way you can just have an "epidemic" of curse seals without killing 90% of everyone you "infect". Regardless, Orochimaru doesn't actually control people with curse marks, they just augment the victim and enhace their power with evil energy. There's no villain out there who would give power upgrades to an entire village that hates them.

Eigth, resurrection is, as far as I know, a forbidden jutsu. I don't think anyone in Konoha would ever even so much as consider bringing an old Hokage back to fill in as a competant leader. If they did, Konoha would still be ruled by the first Hokage.

Ninth, also mentioned by Keikan, Sannin means "three people/ninja". Having Orochimaru's "kid brother" in the mix makes it four, AKA Yonin. Also, nobody would call him the "Omega Hokage". I don't think I've ever heard anyone in Naruto use latin terms, so why start with this guy?

Sorry to flame man, but your character is one of the most unoriginal characters I've seen on this thread, and I've been posting crap on here since about p.10, so that's a LOT. A cool character isn't one who has all the cool moves, tie-ins with lead characters, and crap like that. That kind of stuff is what makes this thread boring. EVERYBODY wants to have an awesome character, and almost everybody tries the same crap you have. The dozen or so people on this thread who make interesting characters are the ones who actually try to fit them into the Naruto universe. They don't makes gods among men, they make people with interesting quirks, with flaws and weaknesses, and with a human side. One huge thing to take into consideration, don't involve official characters. My Konoha characters know Tsunade only because they work for her. That's it. They didn't know her as a child, they're not related to any major clans, they've never interacted with main characters apart from possibly seeing one while walking by. If you involve main characters, you screw up the whole Naruto continuity.
Once again, sorry to flame, but you can do a lot better than this. Give it another shot, and take your time with it. No curse seals, no uber-moves, no relation to main characters, no familiar kekkei-genkai, no sealed demons, and no jutsu heavily related to other characters. Make the character an average schmuck who happens to be a ninja. Think up a jutsu or two that fit them, then run with it. Be, and I can't stress this enough... CREATIVE.

... Also, why doe's a Japanese guy like Orochimaru have a brother with a Greek name?

Last edited by Dan the Man; 2007-11-24 at 05:12.
Old 2007-11-24, 14:03   Link #1053
Mitsu
Momento Mori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyria View Post
Why dont your and My Character BE Sisters lol Both Avenging Their Fathers Death
ok!That would be pretty interesting.
Old 2007-11-24, 14:35   Link #1054
Dan the Man
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyria View Post
you can try to draw illyria. i no how to draw but id ike to see how u make her look
im up to new ideas of how she looks
\
Alrighty then, how's this?

Spoiler:

Old 2007-11-24, 14:42   Link #1055
Dan the Man
*Artist

Hey everyone. I thought I'd bring back my very first character for all to see. This was back when I was focused on making someone kinda funny instead of... well... good. Enjoy!

Quote:
Here's a character and a few jutsu I came up with. Hope you guys like him.

Name: Yamada, Kazuma
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...zumaYamada.jpg

Special Jutsu…
1. Armored Transformation – Kazuma uses various sources of minerals in nearby soil, or metal combined with concentrated chakra to create a suit of armor. The jutsu also enhances his speed and strength, making him a much more formidable fighter. Another added effect is that Kazuma’s sword is infused with his chakra, making it strong enough to break weapons, and can even disrupt out of body chakra attacks, such as the rasengaan, or the chidori. In some more dangerous battles, the armor has been known to thicken, change in shape and definition, and further enhance Kazuma’s abilities, but this was never of his free will, and was theorized to have occurred from a strong subconscious will to survive.
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...umainArmor.jpg

2. MS Summoning Jutsu – Using his near unhealthy knowledge of Gundam (modeled after myself, of course), Kazuma can summon various Mobile Suits in the same manner as other ninja summon animals. Since there are many, many variations of MS, weaker ones, such as a Zaku, would be around a human’s size, whereas something powerful, like a Gundam, would be it’s standard height, around 50 or so feet. Since Kazuma is summoning a machine, and not an animal, the MS is generally more powerful than a summoned animal, but it also takes almost three times as much chakra to use.

3. Megaman Death Jutsu – This time using his knowledge of Megaman and video games (once again, modeled after my obsession) Kazuma uses his chakra to modify his opponent’s body, used via shadow, similar to Shikamaru’s Shadow Possession. Once modified, any contact with spikes, sharp rocks, kunai, pencils, a fork, or basically any fairly sharp object, or falling into a hole more than 20 feet deep will cause the opponent to explode in a huge blast of echoing energy. Kazuma tend to avoid using this jutsu, though, since the last time it was used, it took a month’s savings to cover his laundry costs.

Biography: Kazuma was known as a bit of a black sheep among the other members of his clan. While he wasn’t considered this in a bad way, his collection of Gunpla and video games had quickly made him the family oddball. His years in the ninja academy were nothing special. His chakra levels were much higher than his classmates, and his control of it was higher as well, but other than that, he was't really any different from anyone else, especially since other clan students, such as Hyuga’s, Uchiha’s, and Aburame’s garnered more attention. He graduated a year earlier than his classmates, and proceeded to go on missions. Once he was about he about 18, he passes the Chuunin exams, and was prototed to Jonin a year later, and was only given about 4 months ago. His sword techniques were branded as unusual, as most of his techniques and moves were self taught, and were looked down upon by renown schools, but has yet only lost 5 duels, as opposed to his victory record of 173. Kazuma is a very friendly and often quite funny person, and usually doesn't give a second thought to helping out someone who needs his aid. In battle, he's is very calm, remaining fairly still or reserved until the last moment. While in most cases an average ninja, his oddities (such as being one of the few ninja to actually wear shoes) and unusual battle skills make him a daunting opponent to face.
And here's some extra jutsu I made for him. I'm particularly fond of the Broken Wind Jutsu. Maybe Kazeashi can learn it!

Quote:
Okay, I have another special jutsu for my character, Kazuma.

(Megaman) X Armor Jutsu: This jutsu is an enhancement to his normal armor jutsu, but this takes more chakra to enhance one of four parts of the armor, legs, arms, head, or body. Once all 4 parts are collected, Kazuma is powered up incredibly, speed, power, chakra levels, and sarcasm raise beyond any concieveable level... at least by his standards, anyway. This armor remains in effect until the next story arc, when the armor is gone for no apparent reason, leaving him to begin the process all over again.

Broken Wind Jutsu: Another enemy enhancement justu which causes the opponent to swell up with large amounts of gas, and weakens specific muscles. Due to this, any amount of casual movement will cause violent flatulence until such movement stops. The result of this is that the opponent will undoutedly not be able to move and not laugh uncontrollably, but a negative effect to Kazuma is the obvious smell, and more flexible fire using ninja have been known to escape the battle using improvised jet propulsion.

Ka-me-ha-me-HAAAAAAAAA!!!: A unique summoning jutsu which brings forth a big fat Hawaiian king who smacks people on the head with a really big stick.

Sharp Rain: A Genjutsu which combines the Shadow Clone and Shuriken Replication jutsus. Once the jutsu is started, and eye contact is made, a Sharingan-like effect puts the enemy into a dazed trance. After casting Shadow Clones, Kazuma runs in circles around the enemy at high speed. He then casts Shuriken Replication to completely cover the opponent in shuriken and kunai, and any that miss the target are caught by another shadow clone, who then takes another throw. Each succesful hit not only inflicts a great deal of pain, but slightly drains the opponent's chakra. The jutsu lasts until Kazuma either runs out of chakra, shuriken, or the opponent dies/collapses from shock. As powerful as this jutsu is, since Kazuma doesn't have an eye-related kekkei-genkai, it takes a tremendous amount of chakra to maintain the trance-enducing eye effects, not to mention the chakra needed to use the two base jutsus for the technique. Kazuma has been known to offset this disadvantage with soldier pills, but the effort to take them distracts him from his genjutsu, and occaisionally doesn't do a bit of good.

Old 2007-11-24, 16:28   Link #1056
Illyria

Quote:
Originally Posted by temari_love View Post
ok!That would be pretty interesting.
Make a story
Old 2007-11-24, 18:47   Link #1057
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

@DtM

Haha...Megaman Death Jutsu and Broken Wind Jutsu are classics. I'd love to see someone escape using this "modified jet propulsion." I see, in my mind's eye, someone just boosting off into the clouds and over the horizon, in a position not unlike they might have been sitting on a chair. As for the Megaman Death Jutsu; ewww...Kazuma getting people's "energy" on his clothes...

Edit: Also a big fan of the Ka-me-ha-me-HAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Old 2007-11-25, 00:48   Link #1058
Takeyo

Here are my jutsu ideas, basically on the Rasengan.

Here are some of my ideas for Rasengan jutsu.

Name-Chakra Abyss
How to perform- By releasing your own chakra into an object, say a rock, and creating bands of chakra that flow in the the same direction pulling other chakra into it. The more bands the more quicker the chakra is absorbed. How much chakra can be stored in the object depends on the size of the object. But the more bands created, the more chakra is used up to sustain them and keep them flowing. Each flow will attract chakra into the direct center of the bands.
Pros-This is a useful technique that can absorb all chakra around it. (Example: perform this on a few Kunai and throw them near the enemy meaning to miss. They will start to drain chakra from the enemy without them knowing. The item can even be detonated releasing however much chakra presided within it. This can be helpful when throwing smoke bombs or such. You can have them detonate at essential times.)
Cons-This technique is dangerous to you as well since it will absorb all chakra in the vicinity including yours.

Name-Rasengan Expansion
How to perform- First a Rasengan must be created. Then you
must perform the Chakra Abyss, using the Rasengan as the object
for the bands.
Uses- Use the Rasengan to absorb chakra from your opponents and make it even larger. This can result in a much stronger and devastating blow.

Name-Rasengan Heart
How to perform-This Justsu requires the making of a Rasengan and using it as the choice for the object needed in the chakra abyss. Thus you must also perform the Chakra Abyss technique but you must make the bands flow in the same direction, allowing the Rsengan to absorb more chakra but not expand.
Pros-This is a good idea for making a stronger Rasengan but not an infinitely large one.
Cons-Since the Rasegan is not expanding it will become more hot eventually burning the user. This is because the power of the chakra is spread out when it expands but when it compresses it gets harder to handle.

Name-Orbiting Rasengan
How to perform-A normal Rasengan, Use chakra* to make rasengan circle the person who performs this jutsu. *By creating a kind of reverse magnet in the form of a glowing band of chakra that completely circles the outside surface of an object or person. Band of chakra contains two flows of chakra. The first attracts rasengan and the second repels it keeping it at an orbit. To create the circling rasengan effect the chakra must keep circling inside the band. The chakra circulation can be either slow or quick depending on how much chakra is being used to make it circulate. The slower it goes the less chakra it consumes and vice versa.
Uses-an offensive and defensive technique. The orbit can be expanded by expanding the chakra band or you can release the band sending the Rasengan rocketing away.

Name-Sun and Moon Rasengan
How to perform-Just use the Orbiting Rasengan but add one more Rasengan.
Pros-The technique is even more powerful since now there are two Rasengans and the opponent must now double their guard.
Cons-This technique uses up twice the amount as a normal Orbiting Rasengan
making it harder to sustain.

Name-Rasengan of Nine Planets
How to perform-This technique requires the same steps to perform as Sun and Moon Rasengan but by simply adding seven more Rasengan.
Pros-This technique is now incredibly powerful with the addition of the seven Rasengans. Also since the Rasengans can be expanded, the enemies must constantly be on their guard.
Cons-Since this technique needs the creation of nine Rasengan and the bands to keep them in their orbit, the user will quickly tire and his chakra comsumption will increase dramatically.

Name-Galaxy Rasengan
How to perform-This jutsu requires the same steps as the Rasengan of Nine Planets but with the addition of even more Rasengan, preferably six or more as well as the bands for each.
Pros-Now that there is so many Rasengans flying around the enemies must constantly be on the run or he is most likely to get hit by one or more.
Cons-Galaxy Rasengan is so powerful that the Rasengans are oribiting at a very fast and erratic rate and only the chakra of a Tailed Beast or even more effectively a Junnichi, since the Junnichi has the chakra of the Tailed Beast and its own, can keep them on orbit.

Name-The Great Void Rasengan
How to perform-First perform Chakra Abyss inside a Rasengan Heart.Then perform Galaxy Rasengan on the Rasengan Heart instead of the performer. Since the Rasengan Heart is pulling the other Rasengans into
it, the momentum will make its absorbtion power even stronger. This will allow it to be unescapeable to enemies. In addition, the chakra of the enemies will be absorbed into the Rasengan Heart further increasing its power. The performer must then detonate the Rasengan Heart when his enemies are close enough to it.
Pros-This technique is so powerful it will obliterate the enemies and everything around it, creating a massive crater.
Cons-The amount of chakra required to prform this jutsu is so great, that only a Junnichi can perform it. Also the Junnichis’ chakra will be completely depleted as well as the Tailed Beasts’. This enormous exertion of chakra will completely knock out the performer for many, many days. Plus there is the chance of certain death for the performer of this jutsu if they do not detonate the Rasengan Heart at a safe distance.

Last edited by Takeyo; 2007-11-25 at 01:42.
Takeyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-25, 00:49   Link #1059
Takeyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Come one, come all to the "Create Your Own Justsu or Naruto character" thread. Here you can post your creations. There's no real purpose to this thread other than to collect creativity from the fans of the Naruto series. There are however a few small rules:

1) ORIGINALITY, ORIGINALITY, ORIGINALITY, I cannot stress that enough.

2) The justsu or character cannot be proclaimed as "flawless" or "beats everything" once put into picture.

3) Have fun (I know it's cheesy but I needed a 3rd non-consequential rule).

4) *NEW RULE* Aside from characters and jutsu, should a person desire itso, they are allowed to create weapons and other accessories for the character they create. Of course, all the rules that apply to the jutsus and characters also apply to the weapons as well.

-I guess I'll post my own creations first:

Jutsu: Fuuton: Tenkuu Sanpo (Wind Element: Art of Air Walking).
Type: Ninjutsu
Effect: By merging one's chakra with the surrounding air currnets the user can walk the air as if he/she were on solid ground.
Advantages/Disadvantages: Great for evading and surprise attacks. However the person must have complete mastery of their chakra flow and the jutsu itself is rather costly and you'll find yourself easily exghausted.
Hand seals required: any single seal will do.

Jutsu: Ougi: Bijuu Bankai (Secret skill: Tailed Beast full release)
Type: Ninjutsu
Effect: Only applies to a Jinchuuriki and the Bijuu sealed within. By activating this the Jinchuuriki can use the full power of their demon by lifting their seals for a certain amount of time, essentially becoming the demon for the time allowed.
Advantages/Disadvantages: Effects will vary with each Jinchuuriki. Great for killing things quickly. Unfortunatelly once the timer runs out all that power goes away and the user is thrown into withdrawl (As in when you use a drug and then suddenly stop. That damages the body.) This can only be done once a day, anymore and the person shall burn in their own power.
Hand seals: All 12 respective seals done in any order twice.
Here are some of my ideas for Rasengan jutsu.

Name-Chakra Abyss
How to perform- By releasing your own chakra into an object, say a rock, and creating bands of chakra that flow in the the same direction pulling other chakra into it. The more bands the more quicker the chakra is absorbed. How much chakra can be stored in the object depends on the size of the object. But the more bands created, the more chakra is used up to sustain them and keep them flowing. Each flow will attract chakra into the direct center of the bands.
Pros-This is a useful technique that can absorb all chakra around it. (Example: perform this on a few Kunai and throw them near the enemy meaning to miss. They will start to drain chakra from the enemy without them knowing. The item can even be detonated releasing however much chakra presided within it. This can be helpful when throwing smoke bombs or such. You can have them detonate at essential times.)
Cons-This technique is dangerous to you as well since it will absorb all chakra in the vicinity including yours.

Name-Rasengan Expansion
How to perform- First a Rasengan must be created. Then you
must perform the Chakra Abyss, using the Rasengan as the object
for the bands.
Uses- Use the Rasengan to absorb chakra from your opponents and make it even larger. This can result in a much stronger and devastating blow.

Name-Rasengan Heart
How to perform-This Justsu requires the making of a Rasengan and using it as the choice for the object needed in the chakra abyss. Thus you must also perform the Chakra Abyss technique but you must make the bands flow in the same direction, allowing the Rsengan to absorb more chakra but not expand.
Pros-This is a good idea for making a stronger Rasengan but not an infinitely large one.
Cons-Since the Rasegan is not expanding it will become more hot eventually burning the user. This is because the power of the chakra is spread out when it expands but when it compresses it gets harder to handle.

Name-Orbiting Rasengan
How to perform-A normal Rasengan, Use chakra* to make rasengan circle the person who performs this jutsu. *By creating a kind of reverse magnet in the form of a glowing band of chakra that completely circles the outside surface of an object or person. Band of chakra contains two flows of chakra. The first attracts rasengan and the second repels it keeping it at an orbit. To create the circling rasengan effect the chakra must keep circling inside the band. The chakra circulation can be either slow or quick depending on how much chakra is being used to make it circulate. The slower it goes the less chakra it consumes and vice versa.
Uses-an offensive and defensive technique. The orbit can be expanded by expanding the chakra band or you can release the band sending the Rasengan rocketing away.

Name-Sun and Moon Rasengan
How to perform-Just use the Orbiting Rasengan but add one more Rasengan.
Pros-The technique is even more powerful since now there are two Rasengans and the opponent must now double their guard.
Cons-This technique uses up twice the amount as a normal Orbiting Rasengan
making it harder to sustain.

Name-Rasengan of Nine Planets
How to perform-This technique requires the same steps to perform as Sun and Moon Rasengan but by simply adding seven more Rasengan.
Pros-This technique is now incredibly powerful with the addition of the seven Rasengans. Also since the Rasengans can be expanded, the enemies must constantly be on their guard.
Cons-Since this technique needs the creation of nine Rasengan and the bands to keep them in their orbit, the user will quickly tire and his chakra comsumption will increase dramatically.

Name-Galaxy Rasengan
How to perform-This jutsu requires the same steps as the Rasengan of Nine Planets but with the addition of even more Rasengan, preferably six or more as well as the bands for each.
Pros-Now that there is so many Rasengans flying around the enemies must constantly be on the run or he is most likely to get hit by one or more.
Cons-Galaxy Rasengan is so powerful that the Rasengans are oribiting at a very fast and erratic rate and only the chakra of a Tailed Beast or even more effectively a Junnichi, since the Junnichi has the chakra of the Tailed Beast and its own, can keep them on orbit.

Name-The Great Void Rasengan
How to perform-First perform Chakra Abyss inside a Rasengan Heart.Then perform Galaxy Rasengan on the Rasengan Heart instead of the performer. Since the Rasengan Heart is pulling the other Rasengans into
it, the momentum will make its absorbtion power even stronger. This will allow it to be unescapeable to enemies. In addition, the chakra of the enemies will be absorbed into the Rasengan Heart further increasing its power. The performer must then detonate the Rasengan Heart when his enemies are close enough to it.
Pros-This technique is so powerful it will obliterate the enemies and everything around it, creating a massive crater.
Cons-The amount of chakra required to prform this jutsu is so great, that only a Junnichi can perform it. Also the Junnichis’ chakra will be completely depleted as well as the Tailed Beasts’. This enormous exertion of chakra will completely knock out the performer for many, many days. Plus there is the chance of certain death for the performer of this jutsu if they do not detonate the Rasengan Heart at a safe distance.

Last edited by Takeyo; 2007-11-25 at 01:37. Reason: Corrections
Takeyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-25, 18:05   Link #1060
Kashi Hatake
CAT FORM NO JUTSU!

The Jutsu i made up is Snack no jutsu. This is for Choji. Your hand sign is Dragon Snake horse dog Ram. it is a pretty cool move if you are hungry that is it is kinda like summing Jutsu but its food.

Last edited by Kashi Hatake; 2007-11-25 at 18:12. Reason: For Got some Words
Kashi Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote