AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2021-12-08, 15:05   Link #1041
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
I'm going to assume you're talking about the Cell arc, but there's a major difference. Cell is a single enemy trying to test the limits of his perfect form. Evies are trying to conquer them, why would the Evies even bother to participate in a tournament when they're bringing war.
No I'm referring to the Tournament of Power from Dragon Ball Super. It was a tournament where combatants from all twelve universes, fought each other to prevent their universe from being destroyed.
Old 2021-12-08, 15:09   Link #1042
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
No I'm referring to the Tournament of Power from Dragon Ball Super. It was a tournament where all combatants from all twelve universes, fought each other to prevent their universe from being destroyed.
It's still different, that one is because it's organized by Zen-O and coordinated by the Great Priest. But here there's no one to coordinate, why would the Evies want to care about the circumstances of the DxD world when they're coming to invade it?
Even if there is someone to coordinate, for the tournament to work, you'd need the Evies to agree, i don't see them caring about that.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-08, 15:14   Link #1043
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
It's still different, that one is because it's organized by Zen-O and coordinated by the Great Priest. But here there's no one to coordinate, why would the Evies want to care about the circumstances of the DxD world when they're coming to invade it?
Because Regalzeva's entire faction are a bunch of beings who love fighting and showing their superior strength, so they love fighting strong opponents. No such characters, are ever going to turn down the opportunity to have a good fight. Regalzeva would accept such a challenge because he'd want to flaunt his power and his subordinates' powers. Also Regalzeva didn't just instantly kill Great Red, he purposely fought him. He let Great Red fight him. There's also the fact they are invaders, which is the clear sign of people who love fighting. So these two points are the proof his faction-including himself-are obsessed with fighting.
Old 2021-12-08, 15:20   Link #1044
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

I'm wrong or was it said that Malvezoa was looking for new beings to add to her army?

It may be possible that Ishibumi for the Evies could actually have taken inspiration from that Gundam movie where a kind of alien-machines infected other beings, transforming them into creatures similar to them?
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-08, 15:21   Link #1045
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Melvazoa is a guy and yes he is
Old 2021-12-08, 18:08   Link #1046
godz

a good member of issei's nobility could be a doppelganger, who has the ability to transform into any female version of issei's friends and rivals ... thus the term gender bender is included in the harem and miyama could draw the female version of the male characters .
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-08, 18:18   Link #1047
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

@ godz you was just kidding about it?
Old 2021-12-09, 06:31   Link #1048
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
I'm wrong or was it said that Malvezoa was looking for new beings to add to her army?

It may be possible that Ishibumi for the Evies could actually have taken inspiration from that Gundam movie where a kind of alien-machines infected other beings, transforming them into creatures similar to them?
Interesting, but I'm not sure if that's how it works. Regalzeva ordered his subordinates to send the data on Great Red back to ExE or something like that, but they don't seem to be infecting his corpse to transform him into a cyborg. It would be pretty crazy if they can do that, however.

I'm thinking the data on Great Red might be what they used to create dragon-esque cyborgs like Galvaldan (if he doesn't exist in the current timeline already).
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-09, 07:47   Link #1049
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

I wouldn't be surprised at all if will get the GR, Hades and Angra Mainyu turned into a Eevie,we are talking about Ishibumi don't forgot that

I begin to believe that Issei, Vali, Sefaria and 12 characters who will be the 12 heavenly breasts could find themselves in a situation where they are the only ones present on DXD's earth who have not been strangled into machines.
I know it may sound like a too much crazy theory even fot the standards of this series but I believe such a catastrophe could happen if Ishibumi really shows the downfall of the DXD that he has mentioned in Shin DXD 4.
Old 2021-12-12, 03:02   Link #1050
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
Because Regalzeva's entire faction are a bunch of beings who love fighting and showing their superior strength, so they love fighting strong opponents. No such characters, are ever going to turn down the opportunity to have a good fight. Regalzeva would accept such a challenge because he'd want to flaunt his power and his subordinates' powers. Also Regalzeva didn't just instantly kill Great Red, he purposely fought him. He let Great Red fight him. There's also the fact they are invaders, which is the clear sign of people who love fighting. So these two points are the proof his faction-including himself-are obsessed with fighting.
but why would he bother whit formalities like a tournament? it would make more sense for regalzeva to just go and tell everyone "come at me fleshbags, all of you at the same time" and simply throw down whit his whole faction whit no need to organize matches or anything, just plain out fighting until one side drops dead because he certainly does not have enough patience for a whole ass tournament. he is kind of a mecha barbarian, not yujiro hanma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Interesting, but I'm not sure if that's how it works. Regalzeva ordered his subordinates to send the data on Great Red back to ExE or something like that, but they don't seem to be infecting his corpse to transform him into a cyborg. It would be pretty crazy if they can do that, however.

I'm thinking the data on Great Red might be what they used to create dragon-esque cyborgs like Galvaldan (if he doesn't exist in the current timeline already).
they hate organic beings, why would they use great red corpse? i feel like it would make more sense if they create their own great red and that is what the data was for. IMO that is their modus operandi, kill things, grab data on killed things and build something based on their biology but as a machine, that would explain why they all seem to have shapes resembling organic beings despite being machines. they want those nice and badass creatures, but change the flesh that is weak because they crave the strenght and certainty of steel
Quote:
I wouldn't be surprised at all if will get the GR, Hades and Angra Mainyu turned into a Eevie,we are talking about Ishibumi don't forgot that

I begin to believe that Issei, Vali, Sefaria and 12 characters who will be the 12 heavenly breasts could find themselves in a situation where they are the only ones present on DXD's earth who have not been strangled into machines.
I know it may sound like a too much crazy theory even fot the standards of this series but I believe such a catastrophe could happen if Ishibumi really shows the downfall of the DXD that he has mentioned in Shin DXD 4.
maybe angra put shoved in a mechanical suit since he is basically a living evil fart, but hades will probably not. though steel hades would be dope. about those three being the last three living beings... nah, honestly i dont think ishi has the guts to kill so many characters
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-12, 05:07   Link #1051
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
they hate organic beings, why would they use great red corpse? i feel like it would make more sense if they create their own great red and that is what the data was for. IMO that is their modus operandi, kill things, grab data on killed things and build something based on their biology but as a machine, that would explain why they all seem to have shapes resembling organic beings despite being machines. they want those nice and badass creatures, but change the flesh that is weak because they crave the strenght and certainty of steel
Yeah, that's how I believe they create their army as well. For instance, they probably used the data of a powerful marine organism to create Durmado which is why he resembles one.

I'm guessing Great Red's data is what Melvazoa might use to replace Haz Ilyus, in the event that he gets defeated in this final arc.
Old 2021-12-12, 08:16   Link #1052
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Yeah, that's how I believe they create their army as well.
The Shin DXD Volume 4 have a scene where is said something that support what you say:

Quote:
【Melvazoa's His Prime was looking for new forms for subordinates as I recall. Send them the data about these so-called Dragons.】
Right now the Eevie remember to me the Xenomorph: they kills any other living beings that is not a member of their species but sometimes they spare their victims for use them as host to reproduce for the sake of the future of the hive.

Also Ishibumi is great Gundam's fan, maybe for the Eevie was inspired by the ELS of the movie Mobile Suit Gundam 00 The Movie -A Wakening of the Trailblazer-.

The ELS are a race of techno-organic sentient aliens that have the unique ability to assimilate nearly all life and technology. When faced with an opponent or something unknown, the ELS can assimilate and convert the target of interest into an ELS.

For have more information about them:https://gundam.fandom.com/wiki/Extra..._Shape-shifter
Old 2023-06-16, 01:05   Link #1053
Lucidrago

I just thought that maybe Kunou could be Issei's pawn and take up all 8 of his pawn pieces. It would make sense as she's a Kyuubi and is probably going to be one of the strongest youkai in the future. Also she received some kind of power from Ophis that we caught a glimpse of in DX2. She would definitely be very strong in the future and would probably be a great fit for Issei's peerage.

I'm beat as far as who his rook might be. They would definitely have to be comparable or even stronger than Surtr Second as Issei's rook is a mutation piece. Maybe an Asura.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-18, 04:48   Link #1054
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
I just thought that maybe Kunou could be Issei's pawn and take up all 8 of his pawn pieces. It would make sense as she's a Kyuubi and is probably going to be one of the strongest youkai in the future. Also she received some kind of power from Ophis that we caught a glimpse of in DX2. She would definitely be very strong in the future and would probably be a great fit for Issei's peerage.
I think to remember that Ishi in past has deny the possibility that both Kunou and Yasaka could became members of Issei's peerage but maybe he could change idea.

I could agree with you that she in future could be very strong and a great fit for Issei's harem. Maybe in the end by passing more and more time Ophis, Lilith and Issei's himself the Dragon God's power she could constantly absorb would make her able to get the form of Giant Dragon Nine Tails Fox.

In my opinion Rias, Asia and Akeno's too could get something in future thanks the time their spend with Issei and Ophis. We must not forgot that the Extinction Star and the Holy Lightning Dragon were the result of the influence of Issei's power on Rias and Akeno.

Before Xenovia has get Verrine as her queen I was think that Verrine would have been Issei's pawns.

Quote:
I'm beat as far as who his rook might be. They would definitely have to be comparable or even stronger than Surtr Second as Issei's rook is a mutation piece. Maybe an Asura.

I would like something like this for Issei but I also agree on people who are speculating about the new girl Sefaria.

Since Ishi according with some people on Twitter has mentioned he want a cyborg for Issei's harem I was thinking even about the possibility of a female Malebranche or a Eevie.
Old 2023-06-18, 06:45   Link #1055
Lucidrago

Quote:
I think to remember that Ishi in past has deny the possibility that both Kunou and Yasaka could became members of Issei's peerage but maybe he could change idea.

I could agree with you that she in future could be very strong and a great fit for Issei's harem. Maybe in the end by passing more and more time Ophis, Lilith and Issei's himself the Dragon God's power she could constantly absorb would make her able to get the form of Giant Dragon Nine Tails Fox.

In my opinion Rias, Asia and Akeno's too could get something in future thanks the time their spend with Issei and Ophis. We must not forgot that the Extinction Star and the Holy Lightning Dragon were the result of the influence of Issei's power on Rias and Akeno.

Before Xenovia has get Verrine as her queen I was think that Verrine would have been Issei's pawns.

I would like something like this for Issei but I also agree on people who are speculating about the new girl Sefaria.

Since Ishi according with some people on Twitter has mentioned he want a cyborg for Issei's harem I was thinking even about the possibility of a female Malebranche or a Eevie.
I was actually thinking of the possibility that Sefaira could be a cyborg underling of Seraselbes. Like maybe Seraselbes takes beings from other worlds and turns them into her underlings by making them into cyborgs. Hence Sefaira's last name despite being from FxF IIRC.

If Kunou succeeding her mother as the Kyuubi that rules over the youkai means she can't become a devil, then she could just give up her claim and it could pass down to Issei's and Kunou:s child. I thought that maybe if two two reincarnated devils had a child, they wouldn't be a devil themselves but whatever species their parents originally are. But that's just a speculation on my part.

Kunou could make a powerful addition to his peerage. Even though we don't know the full scope of her abilities, it's very possible she can use touki, senjutsu, and youjutsu.
Old 2023-06-18, 08:02   Link #1056
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
I was actually thinking of the possibility that Sefaira could be a cyborg underling of Seraselbes. Like maybe Seraselbes takes beings from other worlds and turns them into her underlings by making them into cyborgs. Hence Sefaira's last name despite being from FxF IIRC.
You know actually is while that I too was thinking to a similar possibility. I think that maybe the Eevie for make their army bigger turn the strongest beings of worlds that they invade into war machines that work for them.

Perhaps Sefaria could be stronger than the Eevie of Dragon King and Maou Class and be the Issei's Mutated Rook. I also think that she would a bigger role in future because if she was the Seraselbes's miko then she could be special for a reason.

Quote:
Kunou could make a powerful addition to his peerage. Even though we don't know the full scope of her abilities, it's very possible she can use touki, senjutsu, and youjutsu.
Well Yasaka could use the Youjutsu, for what concern Touki and Senjutsu she could get the guidance of Kuroka and Koneko.

I think that maybe if Kunou get more Dragon God's power by Ophis, Lilith and even Issei she could be useful again some Eevie.
Old 2023-06-18, 11:30   Link #1057
Xuanwu

I'm very curious about Seraselbes and her divinities. Ishi hasn't given any information about them in the Top Secret chapter, Shin DxD 4 and even his blog so far.

I wonder why he's making her so mysterious.
Old 2023-06-18, 11:54   Link #1058
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
I'm very curious about Seraselbes and her divinities. Ishi hasn't given any information about them in the Top Secret chapter, Shin DxD 4 and even his blog so far.

I wonder why he's making her so mysterious.
Maybe because they could have a very big role in future?
Old 2023-06-18, 20:54   Link #1059
Lucidrago

I have my own speculations about that but this isn't the right thread for it. I'll be moving it over to the Future Plot thread.
Old 2023-06-19, 11:49   Link #1060
Xuanwu

I wish fans could somehow do plot related Q&As with Ishibumi, kind of like the author of Bleach currently does.