AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-08-01, 01:13   Link #1041
Lucidrago

That's why I said the abilities are god-class, not exactly the possessors.

Boosting your power as long as your body is able to handle the power every ten seconds? That's not a god-class ability?

Controlling the weather and the elements isn't god-class?

Creating beasts according to the user's imagination isn't god-class?

And then they're Sacred Gears and literally have infinite possibilities and so much room for growth.

Again if Asia's Balance Breaker can withstand the attack of a god, what do you think the Longinus can do? In Volume 11, Georg's Balance Breaker entrapped someone as powerful as Ophis.

Issei and Vali were taking on Loki in Volume 7. Loki was even commenting about the hacked nature of Longinus after he was defeated by Issei.

Again I said the abilities were god-class, not the possessors.

Views on the match-ups:

Sairaorg Bael vs Shooting Star- Sairaorg's facing another member of the high-tier Longinus family. Let's hope this goes better than last time.

Indra vs Mahabali- Come on. Mahabali just lost to the two new Super Devils. And now you got him facing the Heavenly Emperor. Do you have it out for Mahabali, Ishibumi?

Rias Gremory vs Issei Hyoudou- Rias facing one Heavenly Dragon wasn't enough? So why not two? Great job, Ishibumi.

Diehauser Belial vs Zeno- I know he's the Champion of the Rating Games and just defeated several god-class teams but don't you think this is a bit much, Ishibumi?

Cao Cao vs Surtr- Do you want Cao Cao to get burned, Ishibumi?

Ruval Phenex vs Typhon- Even if they're a team of inmortals, I don't think they'll survive that disintegration that Typhon and his team will serve them.

Dulio Gesualdo vs Tobio Ikuse- Let's see how the Strongest Brave Saint deals with yet another protagonist of his own series.

Vali Lucifer vs Sun Wukong- I know he's the strongest Hakuryuukou in history. But he's facing Sun Wukong. AKA Son Goku. We have all watched Dragon Ball to know what this means.

These are jokes.

Okay. Final predictions(Ishibumi sure didn't make these matches easy):

Sairaorg

Mahabali

Rias

Diehauser

Surtr

Ruval

Tobio

Vali

I don't see Issei getting another power-up until after the tournament. And neither do I see him facing Balberith and Verrine this early.

Last edited by Lucidrago; 2018-08-01 at 12:49.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-01, 14:18   Link #1042
Blazor 98

Issei vs Rias match. Here's who I predict will be retired.

Issei's side.

Ravel: Issei losing his strategist will serve as development for Issei to lead his team without Ravel.

Elmenhilde: just a gut feeling

Grayfia: Development for Rias since she always had an inferiority complex towards Grayfia.

Ddraig: I don't think Ddraig will lose but his time will expire and go back to the sacred gear.

Nikari: I believe he will get taken out by sacrificing himself.

Rias' side:

Kiba: Kiba will lose to Issei from their rivalry.

Crom Crauch: Crom will be battered and injured from his fight with Ddraig and Issei will fight him after he dealt with Kiba.

Rias+ Gasper: Issei will fight Rias Balor form and after a good fight she will lose.
Blazor 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-01, 21:41   Link #1043
Lucidrago

And like I said maybe the final villain isn't Balberith but an unexpected Super Devil that was created. The 100,000th devil. Hades think it's dead since it has failed to wake up yet and it's the only devil still in the facility but then it starts giving off abnormal readings. And then it wakes up and breaks out of its culture tank. Hades feels an aura at the same level of Balberith's. Hades introduces himself to the new Super Devil. But the new devil starts walking away from him and says he's going to act on his own. Hades gets angry and gives off quite the aura but then the new devil starts giving off an aura that freezes Hades and all of the Grim Reapers around him in their tracks. He then shoots a large amount of aura towards the ceiling creating a giant hole that would take him out of the facility and flies up through it. Once he's out, he starts collecting a lot of aura and shoots it towards the research facility completely destroying it and everyone in it without a trace. Except for Hades who protected himself and Lilith(as he can't afford to lose her yet). Hades transports her immediately to another research facility and quickly hooks her up to life support as to not lose her.

Tobio reports to Ajuka that there's been a mysterious explosion in Cocytus. And he says that it definitely has something to do with Hades creating devils. Although he said that any proof of Hades doing so was destroyed along with the facility.

Meanwhile the devil leaves the Netherworld. But somehow a mysterious person is waiting for him. It is Shiva. He prepares to fight Shiva upon sensing his bottomless aura and divinity. But Shiva shakes his head and asks if the devil wants to come with him. The devil gets suspicious and asks why as he knows that Shiva know who and what he is. Shiva just said it would be interesting. Shiva then asks if the devil has a name. He's about to say no but then decides on a name. He names himself Satan.

Shiva now starts having this devil by his side but tells no one of his origins. But it turns out the devil has ideals which far surpass that of Hades. And thus he becomes the final villain turning against his benefactor Shiva and becomes dedicated to creating his ideal world.

That's how the final villain will be related to Shiva.

This is just another one of my brain farts so don't take it too seriously.
Old 2018-08-01, 22:17   Link #1044
XFire
150% done

You know fanfiction exists right?

Like, I'm not even being sarcastic for once, you come up with some interesting ideas sometimes. Ever considered putting them to print?
Old 2018-08-02, 07:36   Link #1045
Lucidrago

Not really a good writer. It would end up being bad if I wrote one. And there's nothing I dislike more than bad fanfics.
Old 2018-08-02, 11:42   Link #1046
AzazelDxD

Seems that we will see Crom and Lint images in the future.. Maybe in Shin dxd 2. If Issei vs Rias team is in this volume.

https://twitter.com/ishibumi_ddd/sta...70083183996928

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2018-08-02 at 14:53.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-02, 12:03   Link #1047
bodo
shirking idiots ...

^He is most likely talking about illustrations, Vol 2 may have illustrations of Crom and Lint.
Old 2018-08-02, 12:05   Link #1048
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzazelDxD View Post
I think that Ishi maybe revealed today Issei victory against Rias.

He said something about Lint and Crom(Nothing of Strada, maybe he leaves the tournament) leaving Rias team(I canīt see more reasons)

https://twitter.com/ishibumi_ddd/sta...70083183996928
sabotage, the tournament is bought.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-02, 12:06   Link #1049
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodo View Post
^He is most likely talking about illustrations, Vol 2 may have illustrations of Crom and Lint.
Seems that you are right because one japanese(with CAO CAO profile image) said about this tweet this:

やったー! 楽しみにしています。
そしてイッセーチームの百鬼くんも……。リントさんやクロウ・クルワッハは描写がしっかりしているのに対し 、百鬼くんは見た目が想像できないのです。

Waiting for Nakiri-kun of Issei team. We have a good description about Lint and Crom appearances but.. I canīt imagine Nakiri-kun appearance.

With Kun we can discard Bova.. I prefer this. I want to see Crom human form(dragons are similar) and Lint.

If Issei is out of this tournament he can focus in the harem girls volumes and in Hades alliance too. The best that can happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
sabotage, the tournament is bought.
HAHHAHAHA. Donīt worry, I was wrong.. One comment to Ishi tweet is the proof of that.

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2018-08-02 at 14:58.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-02, 18:35   Link #1050
sbh1fr

Hello everyone, so issei finally found his queen. Would he use her in his fight against rias. Is yes who do you think she'll replace.??!
sbh1fr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-02, 18:56   Link #1051
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh1fr View Post
Hello everyone, so issei finally found his queen. Would he use her in his fight against rias. Is yes who do you think she'll replace.??!
It's highly doubtful that he would as she only just awakened her Sacred Gear. It could easily be a double-edged sword against Issei, Bova, and Ouryuu if it got out of control.
Old 2018-08-02, 19:13   Link #1052
sbh1fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
It's highly doubtful that he would as she only just awakened her Sacred Gear. It could easily be a double-edged sword against Issei, Bova, and Ouryuu if it got out of control.
But... but. She the queen. Ise's queen. She probably awakened the powers of her original leviathan maou bloodline(leviathan maou title inherited by Serafall Sitri). She had 4 pair of wings, same as Vali when he first met Issei (both vali and ingvild are descendents from original maous with human blood mixed in and a longinus, although ingvlid blood is more deluted with human blood, she is a reincarnated devil now and should be lot more powerful than kateria who got obliterated by azazel)... also there should be some time for her training before the match.
Isse should orobably use her heavenly oppai somehow xd, maybe use her singing via team communication so it only affect ise, draig, bova and nakiri.
About the match. Isse gonna probably summon draig and let him fight crom...

Last edited by sbh1fr; 2018-08-02 at 20:55.
Old 2018-08-02, 20:25   Link #1053
Palmito

The only devils that should have more than one pair of wings are Lucifer's decendants, right? So how does Ingvild have four pairs of wings if she is a descendant of Leviathan? It is not something that all the descendants of the old Maou can have because Shalba, Katerea, and Cruzerey only have one pair of wings.
Palmito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-02, 20:51   Link #1054
Parry999

Did we see there wings?
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-02, 20:56   Link #1055
sbh1fr

They probably only have one pair cuz they're weak
Old 2018-08-02, 20:59   Link #1056
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh1fr View Post
But... but. She the queen. Ise's queen. She probably awakened the powers of her original leviathan maou bloodline(leviathan maou title inherited by Serafall Sitri). She had 4 pair of wings, same as Vali when he first met Issei (both vali and ingvild are descendents from original maous with human blood mixed in and a longinus, although ingvlid blood is more deluted with human blood, she is a reincarnated devil now and should be lot more powerful than kateria who got obliterated by azazel)... also there should be sometime for her to train before the match.
Isse should orobably use her heavenly oppai somehow xd, maybe use her singing via team communication so it only affect ise, draig, bova and nakiri.
About the match. Isse gonna probably summon draig and let him fight crom...
Ingvild only just awakened her Sacred Gear. Even if it's very powerful and she has a lot of demonic power, she still needs to learn how to use them.

And Ingvild's a halfblood devil not a reincarnated devil.

@Palmito Maybe it's only the really powerful descendants of the Maou who have multiple pairs of wings. Rizevim was a Super Devil. Vali has immense demonic powers AND is the possessor of Divine Dividing. And Ingvild has immense demonic powers and is the possessor of Nereid Kyrie.

I speculate that all of the original Maou had multiple pairs of wings. But only their REALLY powerful descendants would have multiple pairs like they did. Like they would have to be mutations of devils.
Old 2018-08-02, 21:24   Link #1057
sbh1fr

Well, even if you consider ingvild a halfblood. It looked like she only awakened her demonic power after recieving the queen devil piece from issei. Not sure though. Could anyone who read it confirm this. I only read the spoilers.
Anyway, I dont think shes as stupid as issei who had to do devil job on a bike... i think for convenience, Ing would have talent in manipulating demonic powers and her longinus.
Back to my first question. If issei choose to use ingvild in his match against Rias, how do you think he would remove from team.

Last edited by sbh1fr; 2018-08-02 at 21:38.
Old 2018-08-02, 21:28   Link #1058
B214

Well there's still factors like how long can she control her powers, is her powers stable etc. If she wants to boost her allies can she avoid boosting her enemy, similarly, does she have the skills to avoid weakening both her enemy and allies. Just my two cents. Ignore it.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-02, 21:29   Link #1059
Parry999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Ingvild only just awakened her Sacred Gear. Even if it's very powerful and she has a lot of demonic power, she still needs to learn how to use them.
Just take a day at a training camp and a month with Tannin to get Balance Breaker.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-02, 21:34   Link #1060
Palmito

I dont know if it depends on power. In volume 4 Katerea had only 1 pair of wings and she was fighting at Azazel level. In volume 4 Vali was not much more stronger than Azazel, which means he was not much more stronger than Katarea, and yet he had 4 pairs of wings while she only had 1 pair of wings.

If it were only a matter of power then Katerea, Shalba, and Cruzerey should have at least 2 or 3 pairs of wings. Perhaps Ishibumi wanted so much that Ingvild had several pairs of wings, that he simply ignored what he had already established.
Palmito is offline   Reply With Quote