AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2015-08-25, 09:35   Link #1041
Kakurin
大佐

Is Hassan good? I've reached a point with my Sasaki where leveling him any further doesn't really make much of a difference.
Old 2015-08-25, 09:56   Link #1042
KBTKaiser

Hassan needs 3 ascensions to get his dodge skill, so probably not useful when compared to Sasaki. And I've heard screams and laments at how hard it is to get the 2nd ascension materials.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 10:30   Link #1043
Nayim

Why I always get "SUPER SUCCESS" whenever I upgrade my servants?

When I upgrade Jeanne who had lv 39, I look at what her next upgrade with two golden saber exp cards, is 39 > 41. When I upgrade her and suddenly gets "SUPER SUCCESS" and now she's now lv 43.

Am I miss something or what.
Old 2015-08-25, 10:40   Link #1044
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
Is Hassan good? I've reached a point with my Sasaki where leveling him any further doesn't really make much of a difference.
Hassan has NP with high chance of insta-kill but overall Kojiro is more useful.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 10:51   Link #1045
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Managed to ascend Lancer Cu and Lu Bu yesterday and Stheno today. I'll have to schedule doing their interludes after this half AP event is over.
Also managed to make Herc reach level 50 by a lucky Super Success jump from 47 to 49. All the gold EXP cards go to him. Then I realized, I don't even have a single piece of his Ascension mat. And with Lu BlueBu ascending, my Berserker pieces have been decreased. Is this (farming) hell I'm walking into?

And while some may say it's a waste, I'm still feeding and leveling Saber Lily. It's not on the same dedication as that one guy I saw on Beast Lair that maxed out her stats by giving her the ATK and HP bonus cards and ascending her twice but I'll level her nonetheless.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 13:52   Link #1046
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Agh, dammit, I want Nero so bad!
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 15:11   Link #1047
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Ugh... I just did something stupid that I'll probably gonna regret later(no regret for now though!). I have 5 berserker piece, and instead of ascend my maxed lu bu, I decided to use it on..... Kiyohime Orz. I don't know why but I really need that stalking skill unlocked somehow How hard is it to farm berserker piece? I need another 3 for my lu bu XD.
They are easier and more predictable to farm than mats.
At least you know for sure you will get a class piece within a few runs in hard ascension event (Tue/Wed) unless you are darn unlucky. Of course you need the right servant or shadow servant to be spawned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
Hassan can raise his crit after 1st ascension and give him another crit card and he becomes a critter. His NP is also better than Jing Ke but still somewhat luck dependent. Kojirou is always my first choice of course due to already mentioned reasons. It's hard to choose between Jing Ke and Hassan for 2nd choice because Jing Ke overall feels stronger, and if her insta kill misses, it does more damage.

Am trying to slay servant event's lamias for snake jewels, but can only do the hard event about 4-5 times a day now that I'm playing 'normally'. Haven't gotten any yet.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 16:33   Link #1048
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Damn. Was making Heracles interlude. All of my army was killed during the fight with Chimera (actually most of it died in previous round but whatever). Respawned them with command seals... And game crushed on the next attack (((. Not only had I to fight from the first round but I lost my command seals for nothing. At least I didn't lose my AP but it's still damn disappointing.
Old 2015-08-25, 17:28   Link #1049
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Oh? I guess Command Seals don't restore along with the battle round?

That really is unlucky.
Old 2015-08-25, 17:43   Link #1050
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Yeah. I just found out myself today.
Old 2015-08-25, 19:21   Link #1051
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

i have question

is command spell wouldn't restored once i use it.
i never use it until now even when my team almost annihilated. i prefer to quit the fight when i know i wouldn't win.

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 19:30   Link #1052
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowCholesterol View Post
i have question

is command spell wouldn't restored once i use it.
i never use it until now even when my team almost annihilated. i prefer to quit the fight when i know i wouldn't win.
1 command seal restores every day at 12 AM JST (same time daily quests change). So it takes 3 days to restore all of them.
Old 2015-08-25, 19:30   Link #1053
GDB

They restore at a rate of one per day at Midnight JPN time (same time that the dailies switch).
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 19:58   Link #1054
larethian

When you use command seal you would see a connecting message bottom right, which means it's updated and synchronized immediately with the server side. But the initial state of the current wave of the battle is saved in your cache. Seems like a design flaw in the code. The command seal count should be made part of the same state data instead.

Also i did some tests and conclude that the drops are determined at the start of the battle wave. Which means luck of character that does the last hit wont matter. Since everytime i restart an interrupted (done on purpose) battle, the same drops occur on the same mob.
Old 2015-08-25, 20:22   Link #1055
NovelReader

I don't know about Kojiro, but I kind of find his damage underwhelming. As for the event, snake eyes galore farming time.
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 20:41   Link #1056
R.LocK
My turn

I take it you never halved 40k wyvern's health using nothing but Arts and Quick Kojiro's cards in a Brave chain?
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 20:54   Link #1057
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

ooh. thank you all of you.

i guess i'll try using it at last orleans stage

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 21:04   Link #1058
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovelReader View Post
I don't know about Kojiro, but I kind of find his damage underwhelming. As for the event, snake eyes galore farming time.
Kojirou is stronger than Hassan in raw stats at least in first 20 levels. And assassins is all about doing crits. Put the right cards on him and pair him up with a star generator or another assassin. And like what R.LocK said, do quick chains.

You too haven't gotten your last snake eye? Hope I get it by Friday and the lego effect doesn't strike again.

EDIT:
Some minutes later...
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I still believe higher level mobs will have better drop rates, but the drop rates are so abysmal that I thought I'd be better off doing the low AP event since there probably isn't much difference between 0.05% and 0.1% (just as an example).
And true enough, it really does drop from the 5 AP event!!

Impossible ascension ahead:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

EDIT 2:
Maintenance at 2pm JST. They will be rolling out some fixes for bugs and there will be 4 quartz compensation for those bugs.

EDIT 3:
Will be selecting low level friends in round robin fashion for support from now on unless I'm doing interludes.

Last edited by larethian; 2015-08-25 at 22:41.
Old 2015-08-25, 22:45   Link #1059
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

^All the poor free players salute you.

Behold the power of money.
http://www.kitakubu.co/2015/08/shima...ower-of-money/
https://twitter.com/nobunaga_s/statu...120064/photo/1
Old 2015-08-25, 23:52   Link #1060
larethian

Hahahahaha, I remember my elementary school days, when I would save my pocket money and spend 50 dollars a month to buy panini stickers or dragon ball cards. I would pool money with my friends to buy whole boxes of the cards and split those shiny cards. And admire my shiny Super Saiyanjin Gokuu of 90000 power rating.
Don't know why, but he reminded me of that.

He probably doesn't have enough QPs

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon