AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Re:Zero

Notices

Old 2016-06-28, 09:07   Link #1041
reinastar
Corrupted Yandere ~^_^~

I wonder why I hate this maybe no very evil character or maybe tee hee I am definitely weird Onii-Sama and Onee-Sama~
Old 2016-06-28, 09:08   Link #1042
Sixth
Hu Tao

Question:

Currently anime episode, which manga chapter was that?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-28, 09:09   Link #1043
Killerofangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
is this legit? because from what I remember from the spoilers here, isn't the end of arc 3 when Subarun killed himself to undone the tragedy that fell on someone but when he comes back to life, the save point had already move on. And from what I understand, Emilia has little screen time in arc 3.
Subaru reconciled with Emilia before they found out what happened to Rem
Killerofangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-28, 11:06   Link #1044
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Question:

Currently anime episode, which manga chapter was that?
Arc 3 Truth of Zero - chapter 9
Old 2016-06-28, 11:15   Link #1045
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Arc 3 Truth of Zero - chapter 9
I see. Thanks. It seems that manga itself isn't far ahead of anime. I kinda disappointed with it.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-28, 12:51   Link #1046
Bangirasu

About Subaru in end of Arc 4, what was asked last page:

Spoiler:

Credits to Reddit user NewtonNA
Bangirasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-28, 13:34   Link #1047
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangirasu View Post
About Subaru in end of Arc 4, what was asked last page:

Spoiler:

Credits to Reddit user NewtonNA
Kek, got ninja'd oh well. I was only going to do a short summary at the beginning but ended up translating almost the whole scene of the ceremony, hmm good practice I guess.
Spoiler for addition:

Spoiler for Knighting Scene:

Slightly off subject but what is animesuki's policy on WN trans of licensed LNs? I mean, since it's free and available online so that anyone can throw it into GT then it's legal to link WN trans right? Or no?
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-28, 13:50   Link #1048
Applehell

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
There's a lot of trolling misinformation abundant in 4chan, probably spreading bits and pieces of lies for the hell of it.

The first Roswaal was a male, a young boy. This is stated clearly in the novel, and we saw him interact with various characters including Ryuze, Betty's best friend.

The female Roswaal is just one of many bodies he inhabited (his own direct descendants) through out the centuries.
Yep, Re:Zero threads on 4chan are absolute cancer rife with shitposting and general idiocy.

Especially recently, I can feel my IQ dropping in my once the blue moon visits.

Anyway that aside.

Thanks fors the recent translations everyone who contributed.

Last edited by Applehell; 2016-06-28 at 14:05.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-28, 13:56   Link #1049
Bangirasu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
Kek, got ninja'd oh well. I was only going to do a short summary at the beginning but ended up translating almost the whole scene of the ceremony, hmm good practice I guess.
Spoiler for addition:

Spoiler for Knighting Scene:

Slightly off subject but what is animesuki's policy on WN trans of licensed LNs? I mean, since it's free and available online so that anyone can throw it into GT then it's legal to link WN trans right? Or no?
Wow, thanks for all that work. As EMT fan, I love to see these scenes translated.

One question, the dialogue between Subaru and Emilia from end of Arc 3 that I posted in last page is accurate? Source is 4chan so I'm doubtful but for what I've been investigating it seems legit.
Old 2016-06-28, 14:41   Link #1050
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangirasu View Post
Wow, thanks for all that work. As EMT fan, I love to see these scenes translated.

One question, the dialogue between Subaru and Emilia from end of Arc 3 that I posted in last page is accurate? Source is 4chan so I'm doubtful but for what I've been investigating it seems legit.
Spoiler for reply:

Guess I'll also answer that other question about Rem and the savepoint
Spoiler for spoilers/checkpoint:

Last edited by Fenrisulfr; 2016-06-28 at 14:51.
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-28, 15:11   Link #1051
Bangirasu

Ah, I have another doubt. This is just random. I guess after what happened in last anime episode, Subaru won't see Reinhard again until
Spoiler:
, am I right?

I'm happy that checkpoint happened after that scene. A relief for EMT fans like me. I already know in Arc 5 Subaru and Emilia
Spoiler:
Old 2016-06-28, 18:32   Link #1052
Applehell

Huh, so there is a so random WN reader on Random Curiosity review for episode 13 that's basically saying Subaru doesn't develop in Arc 3 which pretty much goes against everything that being said in this thread.

http://randomc.net/2016/06/28/re-zer...u-13/#comments

Sigh, more crappy misinformation.
Old 2016-06-28, 19:18   Link #1053
Mitrospeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applehell View Post
Huh, so there is a so random WN reader on Random Curiosity review for episode 13 that's basically saying Subaru doesn't develop in Arc 3 which pretty much goes against everything that being said in this thread.

http://randomc.net/2016/06/28/re-zer...u-13/#comments

Sigh, more crappy misinformation.
Seriously there exists so much misinformation. It reminds me of why having no translation basically sparks things like this.

You know what would be good? Someone who has read the LN and WN creates a post on a popular platform that makes all these half-a**** assumptions invalid.

Anyway good to hear that Ironmaw brings enlightenment.
Mitrospeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-28, 20:54   Link #1054
Mr right boob

Just wanted to point out that the story obv will have him marry both rem and em and prob some other as well as Beatrice(prob as the author said it make her super happy) i mean she is hella old , I read a story similar where this fat loser dies in our world and is reborn into another world and the contact with certain females even al old loli mage who taught him magic he meet end up becoming his wives in the far future one of them was a elf too and also has the same time period feel, i mean lets be honest a dude marry 70+ women sp its no uncommon i wont be surprise if somehow he has a little time with felt and crusch as well , i think thats the soft feel ending will all have and the reason it become a harem, this story is just great cuz its not the rush type for any romance feel or OP Mc the typical "sent to another world" shit . but yea i expect him to be marry to more than one women plus emi is the type to think about others and wouldn't mind.
Mr right boob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-28, 20:56   Link #1055
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr right boob View Post
Just wanted to point out that the story obv will have him marry both rem and em and prob some other as well as Beatrice(prob as the author said it make her super happy) i mean she is hella old , I read a story similar where this fat loser dies in our world and is reborn into another world and the contact with certain females even al old loli mage who taught him magic he meet end up becoming his wives in the far future one of them was a elf too and also has the same time period feel, i mean lets be honest a dude marry 70+ women sp its no uncommon i wont be surprise if somehow he has a little time with felt and crusch as well , i think thats the soft feel ending will all have and the reason it become a harem, this story is just great cuz its not the rush type for any romance feel or OP Mc the typical "sent to another world" shit . but yea i expect him to be marry to more than one women plus emi is the type to think about others and wouldn't mind.
You're thinking about Mushoku Tensei.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-28, 21:09   Link #1056
Applehell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr right boob View Post

It's been over 400 chapters since this story started and over that course of time Subaru has had only interest in two girls romantically. If this suppoed to turn into harem at some point it's taking an extraordinary sweet time at doing so.
Old 2016-06-28, 21:31   Link #1057
peanutoranges

There have already been at least 5 girls trying to get lovey-dovey with Subaru though.
It's like a To Love-Ru harem; girls just keep swarming to him with their romantic fantasies.
peanutoranges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-28, 21:56   Link #1058
Applehell

They only person like that outside the OTP3 (Subaru/Emila/Rem) is Petra and... she's like 12/13 years old going by the wiki. Not mention a tertiary chatacter to boot. She too far fetched to count so can't take her seriously at all. It's kinda of cute, but that's it.
Old 2016-06-28, 23:41   Link #1059
jimmoriarty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
Spoiler for reply:

Guess I'll also answer that other question about Rem and the savepoint
Spoiler for spoilers/checkpoint:
Holy shit! Thank you so much. Thanks for hardwork. I don't know what else to say
jimmoriarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-29, 00:41   Link #1060
Applehell

Volume 8 summary is up on the wiki now for anyone interested.

EDIT: I should mention it's not complete.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Applehell; 2016-06-29 at 01:02.

Tags
alternate world, not harem, reborn, thriller, time travel, webnovel