AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-07-07, 04:38   Link #1041
Kaito Yamakage

By Giraud are you referring to the pet armadillo Jirou?
Kaito Yamakage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 04:58   Link #1042
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
By Giraud are you referring to the pet armadillo Jirou?
yeah, when I read original text it's indeed read as Jiro[in katakana, somehow all Rudy's pet name is in katakana(linia included)]

stuco and entrance ceremony translation status :

45%[this chapter is hell]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 06:16   Link #1043
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

BTW, I never see partial translation bout when Rudi and co. discover the dead of Boreas Greyrat family, does it ever got summarise?
and what happen to Ellis when she know bout dat sad news?

“Excuse me, two of this [squeezed raw milk soft cream] please!”

Kazuki spontaneously read the menu frankly without even questioning it.

“Otouto-kun…that item’s name, make me feel so complicated somehow…”

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]
Riz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 06:19   Link #1044
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riz View Post
BTW, I never see partial translation bout when Rudi and co. discover the dead of Boreas Greyrat family, does it ever got summarise?
the one who found dead bodies of Philip and Hilda is Girenu
They know Sauros execution from Paul in vol 5
Rudy and Ellis learnt about Philip and Hilda dead right before their first time
Old 2014-07-07, 06:29   Link #1045
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
the one who found dead bodies of Philip and Hilda is Girenu
They know Sauros execution from Paul in vol 5
Rudy and Ellis learnt about Philip and Hilda dead right before their first time
huh???
how come sauros got execution? how philip and hilda die?

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]
Old 2014-07-07, 06:36   Link #1046
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

New chapter up, a little bit about Orsteddo's curse being investigated, so far the best way to negate the curse is through covering the head and hiding his magic power, this translates into Orsteddo wearing some pretty bulky and goofy helmets

Orsteddo himself is pretty grateful, it looks like he "gave up" on the curse many years ago after trying things on his own, and he never though that something could be done about it, so he is surprised by Cliff's talent.

(still reading)

Quote:
Ellis goes into shock, obviously, very depressed. She basically realizes that she no longer has anyone; furthermore the one who has always been with her so far; Rudeus, he won't stay forever with her : The period that he was hired for expired during their travel; and the promise that he made to her of taking her back to town was already fulfilled. Also, Ellis realized that Rudy had to travel again to find the reminders of his family; and she has "no right" to go with him since she can only drag him down.

That "fear" is what pushed her to have her first night with Rudeus, she wanted to stablish a connection between them, and thus wanted him "to become my family". Rudy realizes that she was just acting on the shock and tried to resist the temptation at first, but she pushed him a little bit too far

Last edited by Okashira; 2014-07-07 at 06:48.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 06:55   Link #1047
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
huh???
how come sauros got execution? how philip and hilda die?
Spoiler for Philip/Sauros/Hilda:
Kaito Yamakage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 07:04   Link #1048
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

does ellis and rudi got their revenge to those who killed 'em?

[Sauce]
Old 2014-07-07, 07:20   Link #1049
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
does ellis and rudi got their revenge to those who killed 'em?
It was "put on hold"

Spoiler:
Old 2014-07-07, 07:38   Link #1050
nineC

Send a message via ICQ to nineC Send a message via AIM to nineC Send a message via Yahoo to nineC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
It was "put on hold"

Spoiler:
There is no need to kill Philemon, since the main culprit behind Sauros execution said the truth himself and executed
By Rudy and finished by Girenu and Ellis

Additional information
Apparently that freshman elf Rafael has bishojou scouter like Luke

Latest chapter:
Rudy commented that Orusuteddo anti curse is made him scarier, but effective it only made small child crying now
Zanoba become criminal, almost
Every time i come to Zanoba room i always surprised my self
'zanoba, im come in'
'Ah. Mastes please come'
When entering, an unbelieable sight welcomed me.
Julie crying painfully, her lower body is naked. there's blood flowing.
In Zanoba hand is her pants
'Zanoba, you forced yourself on Julie!'

Last edited by nineC; 2014-07-07 at 08:08.
nineC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 08:28   Link #1051
Awrya
U mad?

Sauros intended to use all of Boreas family's wealth to restore Fedoa area, while James worried that in doing so the Boreas family would be ruined. James pleaded Darius for help, who orchestrated the execution of Sauros.
I think it was Ghyslaine who killed Darius after Obell was defeated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nineC View Post
In Zanoba hand is her pants
He wasn't holding her underwear.

The miniature version of the magic armour was weakened quite a bit, at first it could only display abilities on par with an advanced swordsmen, but right now it can display abilities on par with a sword saint. Gatling Gun was also remodelled to a shotgun.

Rudeus initially planned to open a shop selling Ruijerdo dolls and books, but they needed to find a shop manager for that. He thinks Linear is automatically unfit for the job, as he wouldn't entrust a shop to someone who was scammed.

Lucy also like Norn a lot, but hides behind Norn when her and Rudeus' eyes meet.

Unlikely that Rudeus and Linear will get intimate, Ellis claims Linear as her own.
Old 2014-07-07, 09:36   Link #1052
nineC

Send a message via ICQ to nineC Send a message via AIM to nineC Send a message via Yahoo to nineC
If mashirubeyoroi technology known by wrong guy, there will be pandemonium
nineC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 11:27   Link #1053
Wargumm1i
Hentai

How powerful is the current Rudy to be exact? I mean is a ridiculously strong like cheat"God mode on" and can hold his own against multiple powerful opponents as easily as breathing or is he just slightly better than he is in volume 1-5?
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 12:19   Link #1054
iheartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by nineC View Post
If mashirubeyoroi technology known by wrong guy, there will be pandemonium
Your average joe probably doesn't have enough mana to use the armor for too long though. Also, those with that much mana are usually ranged wizards and not used to melee fighting (and thus not using it to its full potential).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
How powerful is the current Rudy to be exact? I mean is a ridiculously strong like cheat"God mode on" and can hold his own against multiple powerful opponents as easily as breathing or is he just slightly better than he is in volume 1-5?
IIRC, somebody said he was on the same level/slightly higher than Ruijerado if he uses his armor. However, this was pre-time skip and now, Rudy has been training a lot under Orusteddo. So maybe among the top 20 to 30 known beings in the world? Of course, this changes on a variety of factors such as surprise attacks, close/long range combat, etc.
iheartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 14:13   Link #1055
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Before going under Orsteddo, Rudy had been increasing his strength gradually by his own means and creativity, but he never "aimed to be strong" (unlike now), and it was more or less implied that he couldn't get "to the next level" without a proper instructor (even without going to "that next level", he was pretty strong, more or less Demon King level strength on duels; Demon Kings are supposed to be able to defeat entire combined armies on their own). In fact, after he parted with Ellis he was sorta frustrated with his own lack of progress (he viewed Ellis daily training and improvements with some envy, which led him to believe that she discarded him for his uselessness (and lack of sex talent )).

By the current volume (which currently is been released daily), Rudy is pretty hax broken. He gets magical items from Orsteddo, he devolops his own tools with his own research (stuff like the magic armor) and he trains magical techniques under Orsteddo's guidance (who is god level at everything) and he traisn on "vs human warfare" strategies (Ellis supposedly help, and I don't remember who else).

His ability with magic is pretty broken right now, I can't remember his exact rank but I think he was something like saint ranked on everything except on water, where he is King rank...... But that's just "power". One thing that I absolutely adore from this series is that, if something needs "team work"; you can't skip the team work via power levels (It's even implied that Orsteddo, the world's finest, is still under this rule); Rudy himself was aware that he lacked battle experience many times, and thus relied on the group when the going was getting rough, which led to some pretty cool results.

Last edited by Okashira; 2014-07-07 at 14:23.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 21:50   Link #1056
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Before going under Orsteddo, Rudy had been increasing his strength gradually by his own means and creativity, but he never "aimed to be strong" (unlike now), and it was more or less implied that he couldn't get "to the next level" without a proper instructor (even without going to "that next level", he was pretty strong, more or less Demon King level strength on duels; Demon Kings are supposed to be able to defeat entire combined armies on their own). In fact, after he parted with Ellis he was sorta frustrated with his own lack of progress (he viewed Ellis daily training and improvements with some envy, which led him to believe that she discarded him for his uselessness (and lack of sex talent )).

By the current volume (which currently is been released daily), Rudy is pretty hax broken. He gets magical items from Orsteddo, he devolops his own tools with his own research (stuff like the magic armor) and he trains magical techniques under Orsteddo's guidance (who is god level at everything) and he traisn on "vs human warfare" strategies (Ellis supposedly help, and I don't remember who else).

His ability with magic is pretty broken right now, I can't remember his exact rank but I think he was something like saint ranked on everything except on water, where he is King rank...... But that's just "power". One thing that I absolutely adore from this series is that, if something needs "team work"; you can't skip the team work via power levels (It's even implied that Orsteddo, the world's finest, is still under this rule); Rudy himself was aware that he lacked battle experience many times, and thus relied on the group when the going was getting rough, which led to some pretty cool results.
he is now so strong[wearing Mashirubeyoroi] that he one-shot most of his opponent and didn't have decent fight lately though it's true that's some time he meet Hitogami apostle but not as challenging as in Asura Kingdom
Old 2014-07-07, 22:08   Link #1057
Kioras

He is serious in improving his strength and he will do almost anything to protect his family to avoid the bad future.

I do wonder if those would be slavers signed there own chapter 7 Bankruptcy intent letter by passing even a minor threat to Roxy and Norn. I am surprised with some of his modern morals he tolerates the slavery, even lightly. Especially when much of the would be young slaves are kidnapped from there homeland.

He may not currently know how much political power he has but he should have a good amount of influence and is gaining experience in just slowly adjusting multiple peoples point of view with the help he is doing for Rujierudo's sake. It would also remove a source of friction that likely exists between the humans and the other races.

I do like how the author is approaching Orusuteddo's attempts to alter history and defeat Hitogami. Instead of following a great man powering his way through it he goes ahead and institutes change by slowly saving many individual people who may go on in the future to do grat or good things given the chance to survive.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 22:43   Link #1058
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
He is serious in improving his strength and he will do almost anything to protect his family to avoid the bad future.

I do wonder if those would be slavers signed there own chapter 7 Bankruptcy intent letter by passing even a minor threat to Roxy and Norn. I am surprised with some of his modern morals he tolerates the slavery, even lightly. Especially when much of the would be young slaves are kidnapped from there homeland.

He may not currently know how much political power he has but he should have a good amount of influence and is gaining experience in just slowly adjusting multiple peoples point of view with the help he is doing for Rujierudo's sake. It would also remove a source of friction that likely exists between the humans and the other races.

I do like how the author is approaching Orusuteddo's attempts to alter history and defeat Hitogami. Instead of following a great man powering his way through it he goes ahead and institutes change by slowly saving many individual people who may go on in the future to do grat or good things given the chance to survive.
now you say that, he indeed doing all his best to change Speld demonic image which rather succesful in Angel village surrounding

yeah the author didn't made Rudy into historic figure, but someone who is moving behind the scene, that's really rare in this era of badass MC. I wonder what Rudy's child face will look like when they know that their father is actually very famous in underworld.

Ruijerudo will made his reappearance in some volume in the future, can't wait to se his expression when he meet Ellis again
Old 2014-07-07, 23:27   Link #1059
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Rudy is an oddball of sorts.
He is a glass-canon, who has IMMENSE magic powers in shell of a fragile mortal body.
You can't really gauge him in a powerlevel tier of characters.
If he can go all-out in an open field without worries of civilizan/ally casualties, he can be a WMD. But he can also take fatal damage from a trivial opponent inside a cave, or an assassin, or a capable swordsman.

The reason why he was able to wreck some serious damage on Orstead was due to using the field advantage to his limit. Rudy's an anti-shounen manga character.

The exo-skeleton magic armor compensates his weakness, but he can't be wearing that thing 24/7 either.
Old 2014-07-08, 01:36   Link #1060
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

So Rudy is basically a traditional mage build with swordsmanship tacked on?

I know he trained in it, but he's more proficient with magic based attacks than being a Sword Mage right?

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel