AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-03-20, 12:38   Link #1041
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Haha, I know. Its most likely untrue, just that the thought amused me.
Old 2017-04-10, 02:04   Link #1042
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Yis loli returns to loli
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-10, 03:58   Link #1043
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Jee Han sleeps with loli
Old 2017-05-10, 16:09   Link #1044
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Jee Han sleeps with loli
He rubbed her real good first at least.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-21, 08:51   Link #1045
LevelSeven

ch183

no no no dont do that!!

the whole chapter looked like MC would put to his 160 points into his int (aka mana) place,

at 346.3 points he already seems to have loli-witch level of mana, and now i WANT HIM TO TRANSCEND INTO GODHOOD!!!

but the chapter ended with him saying "not yet", not yet? when than?

you ARE HUNTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on, give yourself a gaint boost!!!

and adding points to other places wont help you currently at all!! (through im certain that if you put 160 to your luck which is at 25 right now, you could get some big enhancement...mostlikely MC would become this wuxia/xanxia MCs who find god-level treasures and tons of cheat stuff just by falling down a hole or something i wouldnt want that for him...through to be honest, im not sure how I would put my points if i was in the MCs situation,

his stats are:

lvl 99

power 44

hp 50

agility 26.2

int 346.3

wisdom 38.5

luck 25

and now he has 160 remaining points left,

if he puts them all into int he would be at 506.3...mostlikely some demi-god level shit or so

his HP is low imo, 50 isnt a small number considering that 100 in int was some big shit i dont think 50 in HP is considered glass canon, BUT you can never have enough HP

so putting 160 into HP could bring him to 210...im certain he would be like kirito from SAO in the first season: stand around while tons of fodders try to kill you but you heal faster than they can do damage X'D

im not sure what "power" means, he has a lot of strength offense and defense...than what does power do? its on 44...does it stand for overall power or so? than bringing that to 204 would be a good thing right? but what effects could that have?

agility...i guess dodging stuff has its use but MC never seemed like the type who will focus on that, putting stuff on agility...i wouldnt do that either,

wisdom...ok that would be something worth thinking about, im sure it if he power that up to 198.5 he will be like a different person (maybe gaining titles like sage or so XD), but not sure if there is a direct combat usage for it :/

and luck: well...its probably the most subtle but most OP stat at the same time once it gets high enough, i mean, you would literally have to not worry about anything due to your immense amount of luck....powering that up to 185 doesnt seem like such a bad idea if om honest...through the big problem: how much do i need in order to gain such incredible effects? would 185 even have a big effect? 25 in luck didnt seem to help the MC all that much...but maybe powering it up to 100 could be a good idea (but giving away 75 points just for a test doesnt seem like a good idea :/)

what would everyone else do?

wait for more points? learn more spells and get control? or put your points into a stat?
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-22, 00:09   Link #1046
tsunade666

Power is equal to his total physical status. it can also means strength.

power, agility and wisdom would be needed to put into 50 because he would get another ability by then, after that, pure int.

I don't really care for luck but that is bs in real life, put luck to 50 too. to get new ability.

then rest int.

or just go pure int for 500. I bet, it would probably give him new ability.

but by this point, he doesn't need power because he is a caster/wizard type. agility is useless if he has flight, wisdom is good for regeneration and resistance purposes, but really, if he has barrier that can take any damage with the cost of MP then why not just pump all to int?

not sure on luck. but like I said, not a fan of luck.

right choices for now is put all to int because his being hunted. increasing stats of other low stats wouldn't help him at all, currently. if he has free time then he can increase those while training but in a run? I don't think so.
Old 2017-07-22, 01:45   Link #1047
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

He probably needs more wisdom. Not for the magical abilities, he just needs to be wiser.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-22, 03:04   Link #1048
LevelSeven

^at some point he will turn into deadpool and realise he is a char inside a fictional universe
Old 2017-07-22, 06:18   Link #1049
The Green One

New skill gained:

Medium Awareness
Old 2017-07-22, 16:58   Link #1050
Vocah

I doubt that putting further points in INT would be wise (heh).
He should invest those points in WIS since he is an idiot and a little wisdom would work wonders.

I mean, just look at his fucking status window, he still has "Undead Slayer in training" set as title. Didn't he receive any other useful title out there while leveling?

Last edited by Vocah; 2017-07-22 at 17:08.
Vocah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-23, 10:45   Link #1051
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Nah, I imagine his 'not yet' means that he will learn how to fight with his current strength, then invest and work on his current weaknesses. Honestly, as strong as his magical powers are, there may be foes that outright resist or absorb any magical attack. What then? His physical strength is on the lower side, he might be beaten/defeated. This isn't FFXIV or something, where you'll have members of a team covering what you can't; he has to be fully capable of defeating a myriad of foes in many different ways as possible if he is to be independent.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-23, 12:19   Link #1052
The Green One

The spirits he's going to start making are likely going to be able to help with those problems. Further refining his Golems can help too. There's also the potential to make contracts with other power beings. With his almost limitless magic pool potential, maintaining lots of summons to help him fight shouldn't be difficult. Eventually maybe even his own army.
Old 2017-07-28, 05:03   Link #1053
LevelSeven

ch184

seems like the MC decided to go the safest route: he put 66 into wisdom and 94 into int,

his mana capacity is probably higher than loli-witchs int is 440.3 and wisdom is 104.5 now

to boot, he got several passive titles and abilitys:

- supermind: he can now make 5 spells at once and requires just HALF the speed he previously needed for spelll casting,

- supermagic: as the name says, supermagic, 100% more AP and freaking 80% reduction while using spells!!

- and yes, he got something with sage , sage wisdom: 300% mana regen and 300% mana defense

shit this is OP as hell!!!!

but ainteresting thing happend: he got damage from to much mana, seems like if the ratio is higher than 4:1 than the body will get damaged because of the hugh difference between mana and stamina

but he trains, new stats:

power 44

hp 116

agility 26.2

int 440.3

wis 104.5

luck 25

once he got 110 in hp the damage-thing stopped...

so he is currently "barely" holding the magic inside his body, seems like he will indeed increase his HP for the future

and now MC wants to grind but he needs better dungeons, more than the 120s he can currently create

all in all: grind gamer grind!!

this is what i love of this series, its 90% grinding, i dont even mind if the conflict and battles dont happen all the time, the grinding is so often neglected in other storys that it feels like a refreshing change to have a story basically just doing that
Old 2017-07-28, 06:51   Link #1054
Vocah

Sigh, the author can't count, he just added the points to the endresult ignoring the %-increases, so 16 points just gone (10 points missing in INT and 6 points missing in WIS).
Vocah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-28, 08:21   Link #1055
ShifuGamer

What do you think the relationship between MC and the Harem king is?
ShifuGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-28, 12:56   Link #1056
tsunade666

His dad? his mom disappears from time to time and he was under protection of the harem king before. The thing that interest me is the blatant point of the title. harem king. so far, I want to see what's the harem king's harem.
Old 2017-07-28, 21:34   Link #1057
Go0gleplex
The Old Guy

Wonder if the Harem King is an uncle through his mom...or maybe dad.

Given the mana version of the China Syndrome he was having investing points into VIT may be a really really good idea in the near future which would up his HP and give him a bit more expansion room for more mana later.

Wonder what "his" girls are planning on with him since he's been off with loli-baba so much training and just how much jealousy has been generated on that front. heheheee

"No society can thrive when it puts more money, effort, and emotion into its vices rather than its virtues."

Harem of choice? Uzume, Rory Mercury, Raphtalia, and Yasaka.
Go0gleplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-23, 10:03   Link #1058
Dart-Sama

LOL its tower defense, TOWER DEFENSE!!
3.-
Dart-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-24, 03:06   Link #1059
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^This game just not fair lol
Old 2019-02-08, 17:53   Link #1060