AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-07-07, 07:53   Link #1021
Iramohs

Quote:
the heirs of each families are probably allowed, Hell, Katsuto has already been acting as the Juumonji representative
so yeah, I think Maya will bring them along if she wants to
Mayumi and Masaki first met 4 years ago during the previous 10MC selection. Mayumi isn't even the heir to the Saegusa so I'm assuming it's the clan head plus whoever. Kudou Retsu wouldn't be able to attend if it was just the clan head and heirs also.
Iramohs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-07, 13:31   Link #1022
AP24

It was mentioned before that the author had planned for 15 web chapters (1 web chapter is adapted into 1 LN arc) to cover the entire series, so that means the series is planned to have 15 arcs. The Ten Master Clan Conference arc is the 11th arc, so if the author still stick to his plan then there should be 4 more arcs after. This arc should end at Vol 18, so the series should be about 25 volumes as the author predicted.

For future anime, I think it would be best if they first make a 1-cour season covering the rest of the first year (Reminiscence arc might not be needed or will just be 1 or 2 eps). Most likely the Ten Master Clan Conference arc will be the last of the second year, so they can make a 2-cour season covering the entire second year which is 7 volumes long. Then they make another season covering the third year.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-07, 14:21   Link #1023
caminhas
Golden Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
It was mentioned before that the author had planned for 15 web chapters (1 web chapter is adapted into 1 LN arc) to cover the entire series, so that means the series is planned to have 15 arcs. The Ten Master Clan Conference arc is the 11th arc, so if the author still stick to his plan then there should be 4 more arcs after. This arc should end at Vol 18, so the series should be about 25 volumes as the author predicted.

For future anime, I think it would be best if they first make a 1-cour season covering the rest of the first year (Reminiscence arc might not be needed or will just be 1 or 2 eps). Most likely the Ten Master Clan Conference arc will be the last of the second year, so they can make a 2-cour season covering the entire second year which is 7 volumes long. Then they make another season covering the third year.
why the hell this talk again? and didn't the autor himself said he only ended first part now?
caminhas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-07, 16:14   Link #1024
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadia View Post
Yeah... i'm dying to know right now the reactions of various ppl around the couple.

One thing though, who are allowed to attend the TMC meeting?I mean only designated clanhead and chaperone?How about the representative like "Kasuto" who might attend on behalf of the clan?

My point is that is there a possibilities for TatxMiyuki accompanying Maya?
The next heirs will be there for sure, the siblings will likely accompany Maya yes, probably maybe Minami too.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-07, 17:51   Link #1025
Aciald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
The next heirs will be there for sure, the siblings will likely accompany Maya yes, probably maybe Minami too.
My guess is this is THE social event for the 28 families. So my guess is that anyone who is even remotely connected will try to attend.

Whats interesting will be who from the yotsuba go. In order to maintain secrecy my guess is that past meetings were only attended by Maya and people not directly connected to the Yotsuba. After all if Mitsugu showed up with Maya then it wouldn't take a genius to guess that his children are yotsuba. However, I think Maya is trying to end the secrecy. She outed Fumiya and Ayako after all. So there isn't much point in excluding those two.
Aciald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-07, 21:52   Link #1026
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by caminhas View Post
why the hell this talk again? and didn't the autor himself said he only ended first part now?
I just thought of it. Maybe the second part will not be as long as the first part.

As I said before The Ten Master Conference arc is most likely the last arc for the second year, judging from the current timeline. So that leaves 4 arcs for the third year which is probably fair amount.
Old 2015-07-09, 06:01   Link #1027
Echizen777

Vol 17 cover out

Spoiler for Pic:

Mayumi, Mari and? Hirofumi?
Old 2015-07-09, 06:40   Link #1028
Kadia

i wonder what Mari's role in this volume and how could u say that guy is Hirofumi? How about Nao, Mari's BF?

Thanks for the pic though, such an interesting cover but y a long face?
Kadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 06:47   Link #1029
Echizen777

Quote:
i wonder what Mari's role in this volume and how could u say that guy is Hirofumi? How about Nao, Mari's BF?

Thanks for the pic though, such an interesting cover but y a long face?
Since Tatsuya is now Miyuki's fiancé, Mayumi would obviously be depressed, and Mari is her best friend, the last time they talked in volume 14, it was even about Tatsuya, so she will certainly be a moral support. Hirofumi is supposed to be Mayumi's partner if everything goes as planned, he is the next heir of his clan and the 28 will be together this volume. I am not saying it's Hirofumi, it's just a speculation.
Old 2015-07-09, 06:57   Link #1030
Kadia

come on Hirofumi is such a sidekick, we barely know anything about him except his immaturity compare to Katsuto. It also could be Masaki. Don't mind the hair colour though.

U r saying like Mayumi will just give up without u know at least fight a bit... but surely her reaction i a feast to the eyes. Any other previews pls?

What i look forward the most in the volume is what possible reasons make Gouki ask for the marriage from Yotsuba? i'm boarding the hype train now
Kadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 07:07   Link #1031
Echizen777

Quote:
come on Hirofumi is such a sidekick, we barely know anything about him except his immaturity compare to Katsuto. It also could be Masaki. Don't mind the hair colour though.

U r saying like Mayumi will just give up without u know at least fight a bit... but surely her reaction i a feast to the eyes. Any other previews pls?

What i look forward the most in the volume is what possible reasons make Gouki ask for the marriage from Yotsuba? i'm boarding the hype train now
I am not saying she will give up or anything, but those are the facts and as a next heir, Hirofumi should be at the meeting.
Old 2015-07-09, 07:10   Link #1032
BalorView

Quote:
Vol 17 cover out

Spoiler for Pic:

Mayumi, Mari and? Hirofumi?
I think it's Mayumi, Mari and Tatsuya
BalorView is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 07:15   Link #1033
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by BalorView View Post
Now that you mention it... That's probably him.
Old 2015-07-09, 07:24   Link #1034
BalorView

Quote:
I guess Vol 17 will be Mayumi's volume.
BalorView is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 07:24   Link #1035
AP24

Maybe someone should ask the author on twitter who's the guy on the cover.
Old 2015-07-09, 07:47   Link #1036
Iramohs

Quote:
I think it's Tatsuya. A wall has been put up between Tatsuya and his friends/acquaintances since his identity was revealed. The cover seems to allude to the fact they don't really know him at all. Symbolism.
Iramohs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 08:02   Link #1037
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by BalorView View Post
doubt it unless he change his hair style
Images
spoiler
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 08:13   Link #1038
amtro
Distro

Tatsuya: "Well I guess since the cat is out of the bag I might as well get a haircut to commemorate this drastic change!"

No but seriously, this isn't a character we've seen before and the text does not give us any new info. It could be one of Mayumi's brothers, but then why is Mari there? It could be Naotsugu, but to be honest it looks more like Toshikazu. And why is his back turned? Something tells me that things won't go well for the Itsuwa family in the next chapter. Them and the Saegusa family are currently on the chopping block. The Itsuwa family because Mio is useless and may not even be able to use her magic with her weak body, the Saegusa for conspiring with the enemy and manipulating politicians and then getting caught in the act by the Yotsuba. If Tatsuya's status as a strategic weapon is revealed you can expect the Itsuwa family to fall from grace pretty darn fast.
Old 2015-07-09, 08:13   Link #1039
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
doubt it unless he change his hair style
Images
spoiler
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
If you consider the possibility that it could be because the wind is blowing, it changes everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Tatsuya: "Well I guess since the cat is out of the bag I might as well get a haircut to commemorate this drastic change!"

No but seriously, this isn't a character we've seen before and the text does not give us any new info. It could be one of Mayumi's brothers, but then why is Mari there? It could be Naotsugu, but to be honest it looks more like Toshikazu. And why is his back turned? Something tells me that things won't go well for the Itsuwa family in the next chapter. Them and the Saegusa family are currently on the chopping block. The Itsuwa family because Mio is useless and may not even be able to use her magic with her weak body, the Saegusa for conspiring with the enemy and manipulating politicians and then getting caught in the act by the Yotsuba. If Tatsuya's status as a strategic weapon is revealed you can expect the Itsuwa family to fall from grace pretty darn fast.
Mio is not useless, they even used her to threaten during negotiations, Itsuwa can't lose their places as long as she's able to cast it, the ones who could lose their places are Saegusa and Kudou.
Old 2015-07-09, 08:18   Link #1040
Aciald

People get too caught up in shipping. As I recall this arc is going to feature an attack aimed at creating problems between magicians and normals. That has always been a major issue for Mayumi.

Not saying she won't be upset over the engagement but don't forget that Mayumi isn't just relegated to being a possible girlfriend for Tatsuya. When it comes to issues of inequality and bigotry she plays a big role.

Together with Mari they permanently altered first high and that was a significant achievement.
Aciald is offline   Reply With Quote