AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-03-07, 21:17   Link #1021
blankerer

his intimidation
why is it even on the skill list.... unless its there when he also unleashes magic with it

6h 43min to go
blankerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-07, 21:17   Link #1022
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
Maybe nuke was the wrong word. I meant a very, very big bomb. He's made explosives, so the only problem would be materials.
To achieve something of that effect, he'd require a lot of explosives, by a lot, I mean A LOT.A simple, tactical nuclear bomb such as the M388 atomic round has the firepower of 40-50 artillery salvos from an ENTIRE DIVISION.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-07, 21:19   Link #1023
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
To achieve something of that effect, he'd require a lot of explosives, by a lot, I mean A LOT.A simple, tactical nuclear bomb such as the M388 atomic round has the firepower of 40-50 salvos from an ENTIRE ARTILLERY DIVISION.
Well, this is a fantasy world. Who knows what sort of crazy unbknown stuff he might find?

So what species was the second dungeon creator?
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-07, 21:20   Link #1024
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
No, I meant that for regular people and really any sort of people losing an arm can be a serious impairment. The weight of an arm is nothing to sneeze at. Losing that much weight from one side of your body would be like adding the same weight to your other side. It takes months if not years of rehabilitation just to walk normally again.

What is this Coercion skill?
You'd be surprised what people are capable of when there isn't any other choice. His rehabilitation got the fast lane treatment. He was also super-humanly strong at that point, so the weight difference really was a joke. He taught himself to ignore pain and how to fight with his disadvantage.

The coercion/overpower is just a skill to project intimidation. Think reiatsu from Bleach, when its used to scare someone.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-07, 21:20   Link #1025
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankerer View Post
6h 43min to go
Does the author always on time when he post the new chapter? Or maybe sometimes early, sometimes late?
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-07, 21:22   Link #1026
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Does the author always on time when he post the new chapter? Or maybe sometimes early, sometimes late?
Yeah always on time.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-07, 21:32   Link #1027
blankerer

alright we have passed the 1k post mark awhile ago.... lets just shut up and wait for the next ch being whatever (I want the date and some classmate side).

before flooding it once again.
Old 2014-03-07, 21:39   Link #1028
Kioras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
To achieve something of that effect, he'd require a lot of explosives, by a lot, I mean A LOT.A simple, tactical nuclear bomb such as the M388 atomic round has the firepower of 40-50 artillery salvos from an ENTIRE DIVISION.
I am not sure what explosive he is using, I assume black powder, I have not yet gone and read the translated pages like I should.

Well, TNT has 50% more explosive power then gunpowder and produces a much better shock wave due to it being a higher velocity explosive.

A little boy sized explosion would need a mere 16,000 tons of tnt, or roughly 24,000 tons of black powder.

The amount of time to create an explosive of that size, and measure, not to mention the size of it, it self defeating. Especially since there more effective area effects like Yue's magic.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-07, 22:14   Link #1029
Richocet
Lover of Purity

So he has a new arm now right. Where'd he get that from?!?
Old 2014-03-07, 22:25   Link #1030
Dreg00

When they defeated the Hyrda, Orcus' dwelling opened up. In the dwelling was Orcus' workshop, he was also a "Synergist". The workshop was a storage for all the devices, theories and materials Orcus' had in his lifetime. Hajime created the arm using the materials and theories Orcus' had.
Dreg00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-07, 23:09   Link #1031
Richocet
Lover of Purity

So what's it made out of?
Old 2014-03-07, 23:15   Link #1032
bakapervert
A pervert

^ A bunch of rare ore from Oscar's private collection that apparently has pretty high value and quality and impossible to process by normal human.
Old 2014-03-08, 00:45   Link #1033
Kna

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Spoiler for answers:
so he has stake gun too...
Now in the next dungeon he'll get attack by bunch of corpse-like monsters that his revolvers and rifle do little to no damage to them and while he's almost getting overwhelm by monsters he saw the writing on the wall written in blood, "Cut off their limbs".....
Kna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-08, 01:00   Link #1034
Kioras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kna View Post
Now in the next dungeon he'll get attack by bunch of corpse-like monsters that his revolvers and rifle do little to no damage to them and while he's almost getting overwhelm by monsters he saw the writing on the wall written in blood, "Cut off their limbs".....
Too bad he does not have a chainsaw attachment for his mechanical arm then.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-08, 01:01   Link #1035
XFire
150% done

Quote:

Is that a reference to something?
Old 2014-03-08, 02:08   Link #1036
Kna

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post

Is that a reference to something?

aww.. no one play Dead space here?

Spoiler for stake gun (javelin gun) in action...:

Last edited by Kna; 2014-03-08 at 02:38.
Kna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-08, 02:14   Link #1037
XFire
150% done

Quote:
aww.. no one play Dead space here?
Never got around to it.
Old 2014-03-08, 02:46   Link #1038
blankerer

well GT gives us pile bunker

and he already has his built in poison needle gun mechanism with like 10m range or whatever it was.....
Old 2014-03-08, 03:36   Link #1039
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Seeing how it's Kouki who convinced the students to fight, sooner or later he's going to crumble with guilt due to increasing number of student deaths.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-08, 04:01   Link #1040
bakapervert
A pervert

Holy shit. Right on the dot. I refresh right at 18.00 and it appear, the new chapter.

Spoiler for New chapter:

Last edited by bakapervert; 2014-03-08 at 04:16.

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel