AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2014-11-01, 06:42   Link #1021
Kirayuki

I think they meant the same thing, not familiar with the language but here is a good discussion for discussing the difference of them
http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=38212
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 07:37   Link #1022
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

huh, I didn't know latin have such a 'flexible' grammar structure.

maybe that's why chuuni writers love them as well, because aside from sounding cool, it's apparently hard to get wrong!
Old 2014-11-04, 21:05   Link #1023
Righteousness

Have been trying to install the visual novel 'Dies irae (Amantes amentes) online via torrent. I've managed to download a torrent and using Daemon Tools Lite, mount it (it's a .iso file), garnering this;

http://imgur.com/HK9mYyB

So that's all nice and dandy. Then, however, I go to click on the first option that the arrow points to (download, I believe, can't read Japanese well :/), and it opens up to a Amantes amenetes InstallWizard page. After clicking through next several times, I get to the download, where this comes up:

http://imgur.com/s1Lr8EG

I'm confused on how to remedy this/where to go from here, any help?
Righteousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-04, 21:14   Link #1024
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

That's a setup....not a download...

And it says it has completed mainteinance of AA....I don't recall that being part of the install process
Old 2014-11-05, 00:15   Link #1025
UchihaBeast

well
he did install the game if he mount the iso and choose the first option(or second) option
I think it's okay, now he can just find an alpha-rom or some crack for AA
By the way, I'm still wondering the differences between Ren's Final Form and Yato
and why did Ren get his final form in AA's Rea route?
What does it differ from his Atziluth in Marie route?
UchihaBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 03:53   Link #1026
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

It is pretty simple.
Ren's had that form in Rea route because he dumped the mercury from the Snake out of himself.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 06:05   Link #1027
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Or in other words, Yatou is Three Colors Ren on crack...literally after the power up gained from fighting Hajun for so long
Old 2014-11-05, 12:00   Link #1028
UchihaBeast

wait wait
that means he get his final form because he had been fighting with Hajun in Marie route
then the Snake rewrite and now he takes the power back?
UchihaBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 12:04   Link #1029
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

No, KKK did not happen in Rea route remember?
Ren had that Yato form because he fought Hajun for millenniums in the KKK era.

Ren got his new form in Rea route because he can finally grow up by his own poetential afetr dumping the out mercury from the Snake.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 19:37   Link #1030
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

And in KKK there was no Mercury because the Snake got obliterated by Hajun at the start
Old 2014-11-05, 20:46   Link #1031
Righteousness

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaBeast View Post
well
he did install the game if he mount the iso and choose the first option(or second) option
I think it's okay, now he can just find an alpha-rom or some crack for AA
By the way, I'm still wondering the differences between Ren's Final Form and Yato
and why did Ren get his final form in AA's Rea route?
What does it differ from his Atziluth in Marie route?
Can't find any cracks aside from dead torrents. You know where any are? Also turns out the problem is with Windows Registry, so that's a lead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
That's a setup....not a download...

And it says it has completed mainteinance of AA....I don't recall that being part of the install process
I actually am quite assured that's the download. What indicate's it's not?
Righteousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 21:55   Link #1032
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Because it says "setup" there on the first option?

That's the installation/ run wizard.

If you have gotten to that window you have already downloaded it
Old 2014-11-08, 13:09   Link #1033
Darkking

The interesting thing Snake is infinite metaverse. But how could he be placed in the "world", before take the Throne? Before him, it was the universe. He's too big for one universe. xD
Darkking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-08, 13:16   Link #1034
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

He existed outside of the Throne world and when he contacted Satanel, Satanel imploded

Then he took the Throne later and incorporated it into himself
Old 2014-11-08, 14:53   Link #1035
Darkking

Outside of the Throne world? Throne the source of all creation. Or not?
Darkking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-08, 16:06   Link #1036
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

No, Throne was a device created by human race at the time.
Old 2014-11-08, 18:25   Link #1037
kittybear

Quote:
He existed outside of the Throne world and when he contacted Satanel, Satanel imploded

Then he took the Throne later and incorporated it into himself
「男が有する特殊性の中でも最たるものは、彼の渇望が時間軸を無視していたこと。何某かの経験によって強烈 な想いを抱き、そこから神域の念を発生させるという原因と結果が入れ替わっている」

「すなわち、すでに神座にある己を知覚したからこそ、そこに至った。それまで単一時間、単一宇宙のみで構成 されていた座の機構を、破壊し書き換えたのが彼である」

Wasn't this because of his desire and his perceived notion that he himself is the throne god at that moment that caused all this shit; Mercury's existence is too derpy for me

Which he pretty much ignores the notion of cause and effect. With the effect being God Am I, and the possible causes being [Retcon Hajun route], [Reinhard vs Mercury] and [random pervert suddenly pops out of existence route].

God Am I
Acta est Fabula
God Am I.
Spoiler for Mind rape:

... and then it just keeps recursing from there.

Because IIRC he nukes(or returns to the moment where he nukes) Nerose every time he goes [Acta est Fabula].

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkking View Post
Outside of the Throne world? Throne the source of all creation. Or not?
The throne is a meta device before the 1st heaven.

Are you by any chance confusing the throne with Taikyoku/Taiji? Since that would be what you're referring as the the source of all creation.

After Nerose's throne they sort of became synonymous with each other. When people refers to the 'seat' they sometimes don't refer to the throne itself, it usually sometimes refers to the ruling God.

The throne needs Taikyoku; Taikyoku doesn't need the throne. Taikyoku predates the throne as the throne was made for Taikyoku to function in the first place. Or what ever it's called in the prior to the 1st heaven.

Last edited by kittybear; 2014-11-09 at 01:08.
kittybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-09, 00:44   Link #1038
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittybear View Post
「男が有する特殊性の中でも最たるものは、彼の渇望が時間軸を無視していたこと。何某かの経験によって強烈 な想いを抱き、そこから神域の念を発生させるという原因と結果が入れ替わっている」

「すなわち、すでに神座にある己を知覚したからこそ、そこに至った。それまで単一時間、単一宇宙のみで構成 されていた座の機構を、破壊し書き換えたのが彼である」

Wasn't this because of his desire and his perceived notion that he himself is the throne god at that moment that caused all this shit; Mercury's existence is too derpy for me

Which he pretty much ignores the notion of cause and effect. With the effect being God Am I, and the possible causes being [Retcon Hajun route], [Reinhard vs Mercury] and [random pervert suddenly pops out of existence route].

God Am I
Acta est Fabula
God Am I.
Spoiler for Mind rape:

... and then it just keeps recursing from there.

Because IIRC he nukes(or returns to the moment where he nukes) Nerose every time he goes [Acta est Fabula].
Was it? I thought Satanel and his world are completely gone and replaced by Dies world...

Basically the Snake himself is always looping so when he Fabula's he basically rewinds himself rather than going back to when he destroyed Satanel per se.

And to take the Throne he still had to come into contact with Satanel first and he was born externally to him due to some flaw in Satanel's Law IIRC

And actually, there was nothing outside the Throne world in Satanel's time. The Snake literally just came into being from nothing so yes.....while Throne is not the source of all existence, it still encompasses it to the extent where you can say the Throne's world defines the whole canvas of existence
Old 2014-11-09, 03:47   Link #1039
kittybear

Quote:
And to take the Throne he still had to come into contact with Satanel first and he was born externally to him due to some flaw in Satanel's Law IIRC
So where did the flaw come from? Was it because of Astaroth time shenanigans?

Since throne is at that time only functions on one timeline along with the primordial universe from the 1st heaven...and erasing your past usually results in a paradox or you successfully erased your past in another timeline...
That's one logical flaw...

Quote:
And actually, there was nothing outside the Throne world in Satanel's time. The Snake literally just came into being from nothing so yes.....while Throne is not the source of all existence, it still encompasses it to the extent where you can say the Throne's world defines the whole canvas of existence
I think the confusion comes from these lines; there's probably more of them in KKK.
万象の根源たる“座”の位置まで降りていく。
いま俺は、ついに総ての根源へと到達した。
In terms of "root of all existence", wouldn't the Law/God that controls all of existence would be the root? Since the few functions of taikyoku outside of chuu2 fights is how reality is managed, the genesis of new souls and worlds.
kittybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-09, 06:25   Link #1040
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

I need to check what that flaw is when I get home...posting on phone now.

But practically, yes...the Throne is the root of all existence now.....but back in Satanel's time, it did not include the Snake....The God that sits on the Throne IS the actual root true, but the Throne is the mechanism used to facilitate that reign

Unless you are a Hadou God more powerful than the Throne God but even then, you will still by default, kill him and subsume the Throne

Tags
相州戦神館學園 八命陣, acta est fabula!!!, chuunibyou, insane love, kuso, senshinkan, shinza bansho, toki yo tomare!!!