AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2019-01-14, 17:16   Link #1001
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
That's because Diehauser had never witnessed Penetrate before then and didn't know how it worked. Issei had only gotten it in Volume 18 while he was in Heaven. And Diehauser only faced him in Volume 20.

Now there is a bunch of footage in Issei's Rating Games of him using it I'm sure.

Diehauser's Worthless works on special abilities. Penetrate is a special ability.
Penetrate invalidates special abilities. Worthless is a special ability.

That logic works both ways. And Penetrate overcame a power that completely rejects all Sacred Gears, so right now scales are in its favor.
Old 2019-01-14, 17:41   Link #1002
B214

What if Diehauser makes Ise's Pawn Pieces worthless? Ise wouldn't be able to even enter CxC then.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-14, 17:54   Link #1003
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
What if Diehauser makes Ise's Pawn Pieces worthless? Ise wouldn't be able to even enter CxC then.
Ise unlocks Great Red's power and Dragonification, then beats him with just BxB
Old 2019-01-15, 01:40   Link #1004
Tyler.R

I would like to point out that Diehauser was willing to betray Rizevim because he had already accepted defeat not because he wasn't afraid of him
Tyler.R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-15, 07:11   Link #1005
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Penetrate invalidates special abilities. Worthless is a special ability.

That logic works both ways. And Penetrate overcame a power that completely rejects all Sacred Gears, so right now scales are in its favor.
No it doesn't. It penetrates through defenses and transmits power directly to the person It's aimed at.

Sacred Gear Canceller works as an active defense around Rizevim that invalidates any attacks from Sacred Gears. Which is why Penetrate was able to work on it since it acts as a defense protecting Rizevim against attacks from Sacred Gears. Worthless makes special abilities worthless.

You seem to be confusing Penetrate with Worthless. Worthless invalidates special abilities.

@B214 I never thought of that. But the powers that be would probably say that Diehauser couldn't do that.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-15, 08:36   Link #1006
TheEmperor
TheEmperor

Quote:
No it doesn't. It penetrates through defenses and transmits power directly to the person It's aimed at.

Sacred Gear Canceller works as an active defense around Rizevim that invalidates any attacks from Sacred Gears. Which is why Penetrate was able to work on it since it acts as a defense protecting Rizevim against attacks from Sacred Gears. Worthless makes special abilities worthless.

You seem to be confusing Penetrate with Worthless. Worthless invalidates special abilities.

@B214 I never thought of that. But the powers that be would probably say that Diehauser couldn't do that.
You see issei still has reflect what if he used it when diehauser will try to touch him ,issei just need to use reflect an there you have he just invalided worthless with reflect
TheEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-15, 08:38   Link #1007
TheEmperor
TheEmperor

Talking

We still have the reflect ability
TheEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-15, 09:00   Link #1008
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

unless you joking, nothing prove that that reflect ability can reflect special ability
Old 2019-01-15, 09:14   Link #1009
bashkim1234

Quote:
Issei using DxD G will cause him to die. And quite frankly Issei has had enough power-ups. Why would he need DxD G to defeat Diehauser?

Boost and Penetrate will still be abilities Diehauser can make Worthless. He can probably even make the power of infinity worthless and prevent Issei from even going into DxD.
Because if he defeat Dielhauser which I donīt think he will, Ise will needs his true DxD mode, because he is going to fight Indira in semifinal. Indiraīs team are stronger, that Vidarīs team. Ddragi is weaker, than Indira.
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-15, 10:31   Link #1010
Lilaca M Noorlight

where I can read Shin Higschool DxD Volume 2 other than at https://highschooldxdbr.wordpress.com ? because that site is no longer accessible
Lilaca M Noorlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-15, 10:44   Link #1011
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmperor View Post
We still have the reflect ability
Reflect is still a special ability that can be made worthless. And besides Issei using Divine Dividing's abilities uses up way too much stamina.
Old 2019-01-15, 20:38   Link #1012
kiiro94

Belial Worthless has a limit, and the limits is if he knows how the ability works, as long as he know, he can neg anything.
kiiro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-16, 04:47   Link #1013
bashkim1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakai View Post
Ise unlocks Great Red's power and Dragonification, then beats him with just BxB
Well I have to agree with you in this context .
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-17, 05:15   Link #1014
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilaca M Noorlight View Post
where I can read Shin Higschool DxD Volume 2 other than at https://highschooldxdbr.wordpress.com ? because that site is no longer accessible
It got copyright striked. There is a new site for them https://highschooldxdfc.blogspot.com...ge_41.html?m=1
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-18, 19:35   Link #1015
Emperor of D.

Shin vol. 2 Life 3 is out. It's nice to see Issei and Rias make their declaration although it was obvious Issei was going to win.
Emperor of D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-21, 23:56   Link #1016
Emperor of D.

https://highschooldxdfc.blogspot.com...rtida.html?m=1

Now we know how Rias surprise attack went down. It was good although Rias herself coming was pretty risky.
Emperor of D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-22, 01:31   Link #1017
Lord Kai

Did Ravel seriously say that Ddraig might struggle against Vasco Strada? Are you serious?
Lord Kai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-22, 03:13   Link #1018
Parry999

Ahahahaha maybe if Ravel is dumb.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-22, 09:24   Link #1019
Lucidrago

Hey Vali in EJOD struggled against Strada and he's supposed to be god-class in that form and was able to eliminate an Ultimate-level Grim Reaper in a second. Yet Strada took him on.

Ishibumi tends to play around with power levels. For example you wouldn't think that Kiba stood any chance against Issei in DxD but managed to do damage to his armor when even Thanatos couldn't.

Ishibumi tends to make characters as strong as they need to be. He did have Strada come in to protect Rias and have him about to take on 80% Fenrir and Gogmagog all by himself.

So we really shouldn't pay attention to someone's official power level as Ishibumi is going to close the gap just to make it a good fight.
Old 2019-01-22, 09:49   Link #1020
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

@Emperor of D. I think when using an online translator to read it there are going to be a few errors here and there in it which I think instead of "struggling" it is suppose to be "fighting" and there are other examples such as when he is used instead she when talking about a female character.