AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-09-18, 11:03   Link #1001
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Probably the new girl sefaira
So it is the time for him to bring a extradimensional girl into his harem lol
Old 2020-09-18, 22:13   Link #1002
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietthai96 View Post
So it is the time for him to bring a extradimensional girl into his harem lol
It shouldn't be too surprising at this point in time .
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-19, 09:50   Link #1003
AzazelDxD

Yeah. Is predictable..

But better add someone who appeared now and can obtain some development than wait 3-4 volumes to see someone new appearing..

I really hope that Sefaira is added in the Peerage(to help to complete it) Not only in the harem because she is the extradimensional girl.

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2020-09-19 at 12:10.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-19, 17:28   Link #1004
Lucidrago

(New fenale character appears.)

Fandom: (Turns head)"Your body, mind, and soul are now the sole property of the Red Dragon Emperor."

Besides Valerie, Millarca, and Tosca, this has been almost every female around Issei's age that's been introduced in the main story since the fourth arc began. The jury's still out on Lint and Milana.

I think Sefaira will join his peerage as his pawn using up all 8 pieces and having [Bishop] be her strongest trait.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-19, 22:37   Link #1005
B214

And if Sefaira is married, i guess people would say she's not suitable for Ise's team.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-20, 00:08   Link #1006
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
(New fenale character appears.)

Fandom: (Turns head)"Your body, mind, and soul are now the sole property of the Red Dragon Emperor."

Besides Valerie, Millarca, and Tosca, this has been almost every female around Issei's age that's been introduced in the main story since the fourth arc began. The jury's still out on Lint and Milana.

I think Sefaira will join his peerage as his pawn using up all 8 pieces and having [Bishop] be her strongest trait.
it hurts how its true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
And if Sefaira is married, i guess people would say she's not suitable for Ise's team.
*husband turns evil for no reason so issei can kill him and bang the widow*
do it ishibumi-sensei, we know you are taking cues from fanfiction.net on how to progress the story. on all seriousness somehow i doubt it, aside of already married characters/already on a harem, no one else is allowed to get a girl, look at kiba whose attraction for issei became a joke too long to be funny and he is too damn dense to see any other girl interested in him.

im starting to think kiba is gay for real, no one aside of harem MCs are that dense and he is not the MC of this one.
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-20, 20:25   Link #1007
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
it hurts how its true.

*husband turns evil for no reason so issei can kill him and bang the widow*
do it ishibumi-sensei, we know you are taking cues from fanfiction.net on how to progress the story. on all seriousness somehow i doubt it, aside of already married characters/already on a harem, no one else is allowed to get a girl, look at kiba whose attraction for issei became a joke too long to be funny and he is too damn dense to see any other girl interested in him.

im starting to think kiba is gay for real, no one aside of harem MCs are that dense and he is not the MC of this one.
Plot twist: Sefaira's husband is gay and never consummated their marriage so she's still a virgin.

BIGGER Plot twist: Regalzerva is Sefaira's husband.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-20, 23:10   Link #1008
saucerKing

Quote:
Plot twist: Sefaira's husband is gay and never consummated their marriage so she's still a virgin.

BIGGER Plot twist: Regalzerva is Sefaira's husband.
Regalzerva real reason for invading is finding a strong and attractive man, of course this will be issei but since regalzerva is a robot then its not gay.
Old 2020-09-21, 02:03   Link #1009
AzazelDxD

Quote:

Is not like the autor showed enough interest in Milana to make her join the harem. She only appeared in 1 volume and 1 SS.

Lint is here since.. Vol 23? confirmed in the residence in vol 24, Longinus user and Joker candidate and between Shin 2-Shin 4 Lint appeared in 4 images.. She is the Winner here.

Rook or Pawnx8. PLEASE ISHI.. Complete this peerage with 2 members.

Quote:
Unlikely. She is probably too young for that.

Quote:
Her appearance was that of a human girl around sixteen or seventeen years of age. There was a veil on her head, and something like a pendant was hanging from her neck. …Her appearance seemed to be like that of a clergyman from some religion. Verrine held her, but there were no signs of her waking up.
Old 2020-09-21, 07:38   Link #1010
B214

You have thousand year old man looking like 30 year old. You think looking too young is a thing?
Old 2020-09-21, 07:46   Link #1011
AzazelDxD

I said probably. Not that is 100% confirmed that is a teen.

In this character case probably is a real teen for add her in the harem.
Old 2020-09-21, 12:14   Link #1012
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzazelDxD View Post
Is not like the autor showed enough interest in Milana to make her join the harem. She only appeared in 1 volume and 1 SS.

Lint is here since.. Vol 23? confirmed in the residence in vol 24, Longinus user and Joker candidate and between Shin 2-Shin 4 Lint appeared in 4 images.. She is the Winner here.

Rook or Pawnx8. PLEASE ISHI.. Complete this peerage with 2 members.

Unlikely. She is probably too young for that.
As a fan of Irina, I am reluctant to add another angel to the harem, since the only thing Irina contributes to the harem is being the angel.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-21, 15:37   Link #1013
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
As a fan of Irina, I am reluctant to add another angel to the harem, since the only thing Irina contributes to the harem is being the angel.
Hard being a fan of Irina, when the same author forgot her.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-21, 23:58   Link #1014
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
Hard being a fan of Irina, when the same author forgot her.
come on, ishibumi of course remembers her! look at her moments in the LN, its clear he is [I]actively[/I ]screwing her over, one cannot do that without knowing such a character exists.
Old 2020-09-22, 01:46   Link #1015
AzazelDxD

Quote:
.. During long time I thought that Ishi wanted a second angel and was teasing us with every female angel that he added in the serie.

With Lint I am sure that he decided what he wanted.. Putting her in Hyodou Residence and making her one longinus user. He created one excuse to continue using the character even now in the evies war until this serie ending.

He even called the Church Trio the Church Quartet in Shin 4 and all of them had in common before that that they were in Issei harem. I canīt see the autor making someone join them and not adding her in the harem.

Lint is also the 3rd female that shares one cover with Issei. Something that only Asia and Rias made before.

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2020-09-22 at 02:39.
Old 2020-09-22, 04:25   Link #1016
B214

Maybe it's just me, but I feel like Ishibumi-sensei is having a dilemma on the girls. He wants to add more but is reluctant to add more. Perhaps he's worried about the development.
Old 2020-09-22, 05:38   Link #1017
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Maybe it's just me, but I feel like Ishibumi-sensei is having a dilemma on the girls. He wants to add more but is reluctant to add more. Perhaps he's worried about the development.
Why do you think he put Latia and Iryuka in a SS and said "If fans find them popular enough, I'll add them in the main story".
Old 2020-09-22, 08:43   Link #1018
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzazelDxD View Post
.. During long time I thought that Ishi wanted a second angel and was teasing us with every female angel that he added in the serie.

With Lint I am sure that he decided what he wanted.. Putting her in Hyodou Residence and making her one longinus user. He created one excuse to continue using the character even now in the evies war until this serie ending.

He even called the Church Trio the Church Quartet in Shin 4 and all of them had in common before that that they were in Issei harem. I canīt see the autor making someone join them and not adding her in the harem.

Lint is also the 3rd female that shares one cover with Issei. Something that only Asia and Rias made before.
The cover and the hyodou residence are two quite strong arguments, but it is better to wait and that the girl has a development, not that she comes out of nowhere like yasaka or that she is an extra as happened to Le Fay in her own volume ... not to mention that the development of bennia is still missing, as well as the new pieces of issei.

I don't think so much about the trio to the church quartet, because Tosca is also close to them and they could become the fifth but obviously without Tosca in the harem.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-22, 09:12   Link #1019
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
Why do you think he put Latia and Iryuka in a SS and said "If fans find them popular enough, I'll add them in the main story".
I suppose so.

But truthfully speaking, adding more girls to the story at this point feel like it serves no purpose. When was the last time the girls were doing something important to the plot? Of course that's cause the focus of the plot is now the Azazel Cup but i really feel that Ishibumi is trying too much at one time. Azazel Cup, adding new characters, maintaining the harem.
Old 2020-09-22, 09:25   Link #1020
AzazelDxD

Quote:
I hope that you are 100% right here. He made one mistake confirming us 15 WIVES in Shin 2 and saying that there are more.

If we end with 18 adding Bennia, Lint and Sefaira(who would join the peerage too) is enough to me.. He should develop them too.. He did not made anything with Le Fay in Shin 4.

Just make Sefaira the Mutated Rook and ignore the pawns Ishi. With Sefaira you would had fulfilled the promise to add more than 1 new character in the peerage.

Quote:
The cover and the hyodou residence are two quite strong arguments, but it is better to wait and that the girl has a development, not that she comes out of nowhere like yasaka or that she is an extra as happened to Le Fay in her own volume ... not to mention that the development of bennia is still missing, as well as the new pieces of issei.

I don't think so much about the trio to the church quartet, because Tosca is also close to them and they could become the fifth but obviously without Tosca in the harem.

Lint boobs had one reaction in Nyx battle too
.. The rest of girls that her boobs had one weird reaction to Ingvild Love song were part of Issei harem or confirmed(Elm case).

Le Fay case is really sad.. She was confirmed in EX and despite that AFTER ALL THIS TIME the autor was unable to make her advance even in what he called HER VOLUME. His love for the longinus users ruined it.

Le Fay saved Issei.. Ok.. But others saved him too other time. You made this to use her a little because you were more interested in that Meredith but were forced to use Le Fay a little. and even what you made with her in this volume is NOT ENOUGH.

Tosca joined the ORC and I never put her in Issei harem because is for Kiba that she joined. About the Church Group Tosca is not in Hyodo Residence. Ishi will continue using that CHUCH QUARTET until the serie end. Because is only for those girls that live in the residence and are/were from the church.

Quote:
I suppose so.

But truthfully speaking, adding more girls to the story at this point feel like it serves no purpose. When was the last time the girls were doing something important to the plot? Of course that's cause the focus of the plot is now the Azazel Cup but i really feel that Ishibumi is trying too much at one time. Azazel Cup, adding new characters, maintaining the harem.
Yeah. I am surprised that there is still people who want more.. I always hoped only add the rook and 1 pawn(x8) or ignore the pawns.. His harem doesnīt need grow more without reasons.

In Sefaira case at least it would apport something to the plot because she is related with the Evies in some way that want her..

About join the harem Bennia has the excuse not only to be his Knight and Fan.. The remaining reapers are interested in this too wanting peace with the devils.. She really has more in her favour than Le Fay(who has nothing). Anyway I like Bennia too to complain about it. I am adding her in the harem since Ishi said Bennia will join the ORC

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2020-09-22 at 09:57.