Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side-streetdog View Post
When I heard they gonna do a time-travel arc
I really wish all three main characters got back to the past
I want to see Sarada and Mitsuki react to their parent
But they end up only take Boruto ...meh
At least Sasuke tagged along. I was hoping for it when he said in last week's preview that he'd form a two man cell with Boruto, and I'm happy it came true. His "disguise" in the next ep preview already cracks me up. Not sure why Boruto needed to change clothes though, but I assume his new outfit is a Back to the Future reference.

I'm guessing they landed during Naruto's filler period (Tsunade's stone face was made during the timeskip), where their influence on events will be minimal. Even though he regrets his past actions, I don't think Sasuke would be tempted to change the past anyway, it's way too dangerous and his current self is a very rational person. I think there's a relatively good chance he's going to meet Itachi though, since Itachi knows how to keep secrets.
Old 2019-10-14, 00:55   Link #1002
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Lmao i knew when they introduced Flash Forward Boruto and Kawaki the time travel also will be included somehow.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-14, 19:13   Link #1003
jmacintosh

out of 127 episodes 22 of them are canon material tied with the manga. thats just way too much filler. I understand entire seasons went with filler in the Shippuden series, but this is getting ridiculous. let's get to main arc already!
jmacintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-14, 19:59   Link #1004
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmacintosh View Post
out of 127 episodes 22 of them are canon material tied with the manga. thats just way too much filler. I understand entire seasons went with filler in the Shippuden series, but this is getting ridiculous. let's get to main arc already!
They not even reaching current material.
Once they resume the plot all filler happened so far will get reset
including this time travel BS
Old 2019-10-16, 19:59   Link #1005
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmacintosh View Post
That's the result of adapting a monthly manga that moves at the pace of a snail. At least some of this filler fleshes out the series a bit more.
Old 2019-10-19, 07:07   Link #1006
devilo96

Well maybe sasuke will meet with kakashi to help them...and because of this...kakashi didnt help naruto in his last fight cuz he knew what will happend to sasuke cuz he already meet with future sasuke
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-20, 17:10   Link #1007
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It was good to see Jiraiya again, although it wasn't really his better side he showed us here. Naruto and Boruto's discussion at night was good.

Next episode should be interesting. Boruto will meet Neji, his mom, and he's going to find out his idol Sasuke deserted the village.
Old 2019-10-20, 18:20   Link #1008
rladls2121

I have a feeling Urashiki will mistaken as one of the Akatsuki members because of how they are targeting Naruto.

Maybe, the one of the worst thing can happen is Urashiki having contact with Black Zetsu.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-20, 18:27   Link #1009
Galaxian

Boruto is about to find out that his mother was a stalker and his idol was a traitor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
Maybe, the one of the worst thing can happen is Urashiki having contact with Black Zetsu.
Zetsu should know that Kaguya was branded a traitor by the rest of the Otsutsuki clan, so if the becomes aware of Urashiki's presence he would most likely freak out and stay the hell away from him.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-21, 04:50   Link #1010
Random14

I had forgotten how much I missed Jiraiya. Well, his pervy sage stuff is ok in small amounts. Ah, so that nails down the time period, this is the (in)famous filler year between Sasuke deserting and Shippuden.

Good thing Boruto is on somewhat good terms with his dad by now, or else this would be even more awkward, seeing how sad Naruto's life was. And its just going to get even stranger for Boruto, seeing all of his father's friends so young. I wonder if this will just end up a crazy trip or if they'll have to fix the timestream too. Well, that probably won't come up for a while so it'll just be Boruto trying not to react too much to all the meetings.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-21, 08:27   Link #1011
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Considering how he's dressed, it'll end with Boruto fading away unless he can convince his dad to do pining for his friend's mother and give stalker girl a chance.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-27, 16:52   Link #1012
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I expected Boruto finding out Sasuke deserted the village in the past would be a bigger deal to him, although it's not like he knows anything about what he's done. If he found out he tried to kill his father multiple times, he'd certainly be more upset.

Kinda fun to see Boruto commenting on how some kids are clones of their parents, but overall his meeting with Hinata and Neji was disappointing.

Good news is Urashiki is already here so maybe this arc won't overstay its welcome. Timeline seems already kind of screwed with Naruto seeing an Ootsutsuki way before Kaguya.
Old 2019-10-28, 02:45   Link #1013
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I thought he'd be in denial and imagine Sasuke was in a super secret mission nobody could know about.

Which actually isn't that outlandish an idea... it's what happened to Itachi, after all.
Old 2019-11-03, 12:34   Link #1014
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Jiraiya saw Boruto using the Rasengan and then later noticed his chakra is similar to Naruto's. I wonder what he's thinking? I doubt Boruto being Naruto's kid from the future is the first thing that comes to mind. Maybe if he heard him call him "dad", but I don't think so.

It never really hit me, but I guess Boruto wouldn't know that Naruto used to be hated and shunned by the village, he only knew he was an orphan.
Old 2019-11-03, 12:39   Link #1015
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Illegitimate half-brother?
Old 2019-11-03, 19:14   Link #1016
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Illegitimate half-brother?
That wouldn't explain how he knows the Rasengan though.
Old 2019-11-03, 22:11   Link #1017
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

lol that nostalgia one tail form.

Back in part 1 that form is used to be Naruto strongest form whenever Naruto went one tail form we were hyped because that only mean shit getting real.
Old 2019-11-04, 18:10   Link #1018
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberstein View Post
lol that nostalgia one tail form.

Back in part 1 that form is used to be Naruto strongest form whenever Naruto went one tail form we were hyped because that only mean shit getting real.
It was kinda weird he lost control with just one tail. He retained his sanity just fine against Sasuke.
Old 2019-11-10, 11:10   Link #1019
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It turns out Jiraiya really did figure everything out. I guess it's not too much of a problem for him of all people to find out.
Old 2019-11-10, 11:19   Link #1020
Side-streetdog

Out of all people, I never thought Sasuke would be the one to mess up in this time travel.
I wondered what did Sakura picked up
And yep Jiraiya would be the one who figure things out, if anime planed to not change the timeline