AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-03-22, 00:31   Link #10001
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Nothing was said about Latia having a peerage. I did not say that at all.
Old 2020-03-22, 05:27   Link #10002
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
Nothing was said about Latia having a peerage. I did not say that at all.
Sorry. I just saw the word 'servant' and jumped to a conclusion without carefully reading what you wrote in that sentence.

Would be interesting if they fall for Issei.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-22, 08:31   Link #10003
godz

It would not be interesting, I remind you that there are at least 10 girls missing who have a romantic development and a confession, not to mention the missing pieces of Issei and the possible angels such as mirana or lint ... So on the romantic side, ichie is late and would not continue adding girls when there are so many earrings, much more a duo who are the next heads of their houses

I think this short story worked to show how girls perform without issei, that's why it was starred by rias, asia and fafnir.

And also for the reason of the change of latia and iruka, it shows us that the achievements of rias and sona have had positive repercussions on the demons and therefore not everything revolves around issei.

I apologize if I sound upset, but I'm still disappointed in the almost null romantic development of Issei and Le Fay from the recent volume (which was sold as the Le Fay volume) so that we are thinking of adding more girls to the harem and also the bad mania of many of that new girl, new girl to the harem.

Last edited by godz; 2020-03-22 at 09:19.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-22, 11:49   Link #10004
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Latia and Iruka won't join Issei's peerage, but what if they have peerages and trade with Issei so he gets two Pawns. And on the spot just now, I realised Issei has traded with devils whose clans had two of the former Satans each -- Rias from Gremory clan which had Sirzechs as former Lucifer and Sona from Sitri clan which had Serafall as former Leviathan (the other coincidental thing is both Rias and formerly Sona where Heiresses of their clans). Latia comes from Astaroth clan which still has Ajuka as Beelzebub and Iruka comes from Glasya-Labolas clan which had Falbium as former Asmodeus and both these girls are heiresses to their clans. It just seems a pattern could be happening of Issei being connected with the clans who had former Satans (minus Astaroth). What for? Possibly making connections with these next Heads so these clans will be his biggest support (Gremory already known) and these clans have no doubt high prestige for having members who were Satans, although Astaroth has lost prestige, but Issei's influence by being connected with Latia can fix that (his friendship with Ajuka would add to their reputation being brought back).
Old 2020-03-22, 12:29   Link #10005
Collbrande-Ex

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
It would not be interesting, I remind you that there are at least 10 girls missing who have a romantic development and a confession, not to mention the missing pieces of Issei and the possible angels such as mirana or lint ... So on the romantic side, ichie is late and would not continue adding girls when there are so many earrings, much more a duo who are the next heads of their houses

I think this short story worked to show how girls perform without issei, that's why it was starred by rias, asia and fafnir.

And also for the reason of the change of latia and iruka, it shows us that the achievements of rias and sona have had positive repercussions on the demons and therefore not everything revolves around issei.

I apologize if I sound upset, but I'm still disappointed in the almost null romantic development of Issei and Le Fay from the recent volume (which was sold as the Le Fay volume) so that we are thinking of adding more girls to the harem and also the bad mania of many of that new girl, new girl to the harem.
Join the group, Ishi better decide to make it up to us in the future but I doubt he will.

When it comes to the harem thing I have given up on trying to figure out who will end up in the harem.

Only people I think won't make it into the harem (sometimes pray)

any female from Slash Dog (even though they are very "impressive" in some areas )
any female from Denpachi
any female with small breasts (except for Kunou, Bennia and koneko)
any female that is currently married
any female with feelings or unique relationship for another male character

everyone else seems fair game for Issei, Plus I doubt whether Issei would ever need to cancel the engagements ever again the parents will do it. Think about it some high-class devil or some dragon god, which do you think they will choose

more world building with reinforcement of just how perverted that Panty Dragon is.

Quote:
Latia and Iruka won't join Issei's peerage, but what if they have peerages and trade with Issei so he gets two Pawns. And on the spot just now, I realised Issei has traded with devils whose clans had two of the former Satans each -- Rias from Gremory clan which had Sirzechs as former Lucifer and Sona from Sitri clan which had Serafall as former Leviathan (the other coincidental thing is both Rias and formerly Sona where Heiresses of their clans). Latia comes from Astaroth clan which still has Ajuka as Beelzebub and Iruka comes from Glasya-Labolas clan which had Falbium as former Asmodeus and both these girls are heiresses to their clans. It just seems a pattern could be happening of Issei being connected with the clans who had former Satans (minus Astaroth). What for? Possibly making connections with these next Heads so these clans will be his biggest support (Gremory already known) and these clans have no doubt high prestige for having members who were Satans, although Astaroth has lost prestige, but Issei's influence by being connected with Latia can fix that (his friendship with Ajuka would add to their reputation being brought back).
Please no more trading for pieces. I want at least more than one piece of Issei's peerage being chosen by him.

Last edited by Collbrande-Ex; 2020-03-22 at 12:47. Reason: forgot the exception to the small breast rule
Collbrande-Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-22, 12:37   Link #10006
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collbrande-Ex View Post
any female with small breasts
pardon me but koneko and bennia not to mention kunou
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-22, 12:38   Link #10007
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

That will be his Mutation Rook he doesn't trade with.
Old 2020-03-22, 16:52   Link #10008
godz

Quote:
Join the group, Ishi better decide to make it up to us in the future but I doubt he will.

When it comes to the harem thing I have given up on trying to figure out who will end up in the harem.

any female from Slash Dog (even though they are very "impressive" in some areas )
any female from Denpachi

everyone else seems fair game for Issei, Plus I doubt whether Issei would ever need to cancel the engagements ever again the parents will do it. Think about it some high-class devil or some dragon god, which do you think they will choose

more world building with reinforcement of just how perverted that Panty Dragon is.

Please no more trading for pieces. I want at least more than one piece of Issei's peerage being chosen by him.
For my part I do not want more girl, I know there will be more but I would like it to be the smallest number possible so that old girls do not lose participation or importance in history, I say the vast majority of old girls are part of the 12 heavenly breasts.

whose title before the increase in the harem makes it feel inferior to the second bridal group, so that you give a limited title if the harem will continue to increase it ... if at the end of all only 12 are important to the story and the others end in simple fanservice That's why sometimes I feel sorry for the girls in the second group of girlfriends.

about the missing pieces, I want them to be EXE or FxF

ps: Le Fay deserved the kiss with the tongue more than yasaka, #changemymind
Old 2020-03-22, 18:10   Link #10009
Lucidrago

Quote:
The difference is that Latia and Iruka have basically no connection to Issei while Rias is his girlfriend and Sona is his friend. And he actually knew the people that were traded over to him.

It would be bad form for two girls that Issei really has no real connection with trading pawns over to him. I doubt they will even have minor roles in the main story so if they had servants they would be even more insignificant.

Seekvaira is one of the Rookie Four, the heir of Agares, a member of DxD, and now an Ultimate-class devil but her significance really doesn't extend much past short stories. And we only know two of her servants. You think that Latia and Iruka will have more significance than her to the point that they start trading pawns with Issei?

Issei will likely develop a connection with them and they may lend him aid and use the resources of their houses to help him. But I don't expect the relationship or significance to go further than that.

It should be telling that they were introduced in a short story.
Old 2020-03-23, 04:21   Link #10010
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Iruka on the left, Latia on the right (Ok so actually, Iruka doesn't have big breasts)
Spoiler for Iruka & Latia:

Latia was said to have a chest like Rias' and boy does she so her bust size is probably 99cm too
Old 2020-03-23, 04:25   Link #10011
Hakai

Latia

Old 2020-03-23, 04:29   Link #10012
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Latia looking so sophisticatedly sexy
Old 2020-03-23, 04:35   Link #10013
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Iruka on the left, Latia on the right (Ok so actually, Iruka doesn't have big breasts)

Latia was said to have a chest like Rias' and boy does she so her bust size is probably 99cm too
I find very beauty Iruka
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-23, 04:42   Link #10014
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Gotta think how the ojou-sama didn't get the large house and instead the haunted one when usually the loli looking one would be associated with the occult lol
Old 2020-03-23, 05:27   Link #10015
Itsmepatrick

That's a large boob's there. Comparable to the older ones in Issei's harem.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-23, 06:15   Link #10016
Lucidrago

Quote:

Latia looks very sophisticated and refined. Very beautiful too. I envy her future husband. Her breasts truly are large. I don't know if I'm just crazy, but it seems Latia has this mysterious and devilish aura about her. Maybe that's why she chose to live in a haunted house.

Iruka seems to be very refined and sophisticated too despite her young age. Well guess that's to be expected from nobles. She seems to have a very intelligent air about her.

Personally I prefer Latia to Sona and Seekvaira. They're all beauties though.
Old 2020-03-23, 06:22   Link #10017
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

If anyone hasn't figured out, Latia and Seekvaira are family. Latia's mother as I said, is from House Agares and is most likely Seekvaira's aunt and given Latia and Seekvaira are of the same generation, this is most likely the case so the two are likely cousins.
Old 2020-03-23, 07:03   Link #10018
Lucidrago

Quote:
If anyone hasn't figured out, Latia and Seekvaira are family. Latia's mother as I said, is from House Agares and is most likely Seekvaira's aunt and given Latia and Seekvaira are of the same generation, this is most likely the case so the two are likely cousins.
You really don't have many options as to what else they might be. Latia's mother is either Lord Agares' sister or cousin. I doubt she would be Lord Agares' aunt or anything.
Old 2020-03-23, 10:14   Link #10019
godz

apparently latia and iruka have no complete nobility for not having been chosen for the youth meeting or perhaps only the young heirs were chosen at that time.

sairaorg should help zephydor as issei helped raiser and who knows maybe iruka will fall in love with him.

I hope ajuka's brother appears, he could contribute a lot of knowledge about ajuka.
Old 2020-03-23, 11:09   Link #10020
AzazelDxD

Quote:

any female from Denpachi
I am sure that Elmenhilde will not disappoint in her volume and even if Ravel volume is disappointing too(I doubt it) she had a lot of development in the story.

I doubt it too.. I am even wondering why he added LE FAY in his harem. Nothing changed.. Bennia at least joined his peerage and unlike Le fay(a human) should not be worried about her lifetime.

I sometimes pray too.. I hope not see more females that CANīT JOIN THE PEERAGE and that he completes the peerage with only 2 new characters..

1 girl worthy of 8 pawns is impossible? Then use LE FAY or Elmenhilde as Issei Pawn/s and with her/them add one last girl worthy of many pawns..

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post

sairaorg should help zephydor as issei helped raiser and who knows maybe iruka will fall in love with him.
Sairaorg has Kuisha.. Why replace one busty blonde for Iruka?
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote