Notices

Old 2008-10-01, 16:28   Link #81
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
I disagree aswell here :P
They just need to see his techniques and his power. If he can give orders to Pain, he has proven to be that strong.
Nobody knows what Madara is capable of other than a few select people so thats why I disagree

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 16:29   Link #82
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Uzumaki View Post
but his hair is short now,and how he survived when he supposedly died is beyond me,it would really annoy me if orochimaru was still alive and he met with madara/who ever he is. i dont know why
When itachi met him he still had his long madara hair and a different although similar tobi mask.
Old 2008-10-01, 16:44   Link #83
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Nobody knows what Madara is capable of other than a few select people so thats why I disagree
You don't need to know what he's capable of when you know he's giving Pain orders. He's giving GOD orders. Don't you get it?
Old 2008-10-01, 16:50   Link #84
Josh Uzumaki

if i had a sharingan eye
and hid my face mainly
said i was madara..and no one else questioned me people(in the naruto verse)would have to believe me, and if i kept outta fights
jobs a good en
Josh Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 16:53   Link #85
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
You don't need to know what he's capable of when you know he's giving Pain orders. He's giving GOD orders. Don't you get it?
I'm talking about random generic ninjas in Naruto, they don't know he gives orders to Pain, so they will recognize him from his face

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 16:59   Link #86
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I'm talking about random generic ninjas in Naruto, they don't know he gives orders to Pain, so they will recognize him from his face
Bullsh!t ?
People didn't even recognize Jiraiya. He always had to introduce himself. Only Kakashi knew about Hoshikage Kisame and so on. Why should Madara be so famous? There are statues, yes... so what? There's a GIANT Uzumaki Naruto bridge in the water county. That doesn't mean everyone recognizes him.
Old 2008-10-01, 17:01   Link #87
james0246

Quote:
I disagree, the majority of ninjas would have come across the statue of Madara or a picture of him during something like history class, also we know Pain is not Pain cos the real one is not among them.
The inhabitants of the Narutoverse are extremely stupid when it comes to recognizing people. I mean, the People of the Konoha live right underneath a giant statue of Minato, but not a single person (who didn't already know) has ever suspected that Naruto could be related to Minato, even though they look nearly the same, except for the whiskers. Do you really think that the Madara statue would help in any way to identify the real Madara, knowing that people can not even see a basic comparisson between Naruto and a statue?
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 01:07   Link #88
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
The inhabitants of the Narutoverse are extremely stupid when it comes to recognizing people. I mean, the People of the Konoha live right underneath a giant statue of Minato, but not a single person (who didn't already know) has ever suspected that Naruto could be related to Minato, even though they look nearly the same, except for the whiskers. Do you really think that the Madara statue would help in any way to identify the real Madara, knowing that people can not even see a basic comparisson between Naruto and a statue?
May
More than that! I think it would have been pronounced that Namikaze Minato, the Hokage, had a son! Didn't people ever wonder where that son had gone? Maybe the sealing of the Kyuubi was a top secret, but why should Naruto's birth be a top secret, except his mother was sacrificed for the sealing ceremony just like in Gaara's case, so that nobody actually knew about Naruto's birth and he was pronounced a stillbirth.

Back to Madara...
Read this carefully, please.

Well, does it sound familiar? Or let me ask this question: how to acquire Mangekyou Sharingan?

Last edited by AuroraFlash; 2008-10-02 at 06:47.
AuroraFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 13:30   Link #89
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
May
More than that! I think it would have been pronounced that Namikaze Minato, the Hokage, had a son! Didn't people ever wonder where that son had gone? Maybe the sealing of the Kyuubi was a top secret, but why should Naruto's birth be a top secret, except his mother was sacrificed for the sealing ceremony just like in Gaara's case, so that nobody actually knew about Naruto's birth and he was pronounced a stillbirth.

Back to Madara...
Read this carefully, please.

Well, does it sound familiar? Or let me ask this question: how to acquire Mangekyou Sharingan?
Interseting development, and it plays into that one theory I had about Uchiha fleeing the Leaf Village. Perhaps they went into the Mist village, or some such, and madara had a hand in forcing the events Zabuza described.... They're trying to re-create the uchiha, only stronger...
Or perhaps get new MS to strengthen Madara's.
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 06:33   Link #90
Josh Uzumaki

haha
who that is awsome AuroraFlash and completley makes sense tying madara to being the mizukage
how did you remember that?
Old 2008-10-03, 07:38   Link #91
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Looks like Madara couldn't abandon the practices of his clan, even when he ruled a village of his own.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 07:46   Link #92
Josh Uzumaki

its cool how it links back to so long ago
Old 2008-10-03, 09:39   Link #93
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

It's actually the best way of secretly activating Mangekyou Sharingan. When there've been more Uchiha, and if it was only one and they were strong enough to survive, it made sure that none of the naive childs could defend himself from activating the Mangekyou Sharingan.
It just had to happen.

I just have one guess, and it's a feint guess so far, but it's actually a guess. Maybe Zetsu has found Obito and Obito has been healed. He was trained by Madara, but Madara needed him to activate Mangekyou Sharingan to be able to take over his body. Maybe even Madara was not able to stay young. Maybe he can only overtake bodies of people who activated Mangekyou Sharingan aswell - a Sharingan body switching technique that only works among Sharingan users. If that's the case, he had to take Obito's body, even with one eye and the kind Obito had to be forced to kill his closest friend (a new one in the Hidden Mist) and when Madara was already old and so on, he took Obito's body and Obito died in Madara's old body somehow. Then he wanted two Sharingan eyes and he wanted Itachi, but he could not take Itachi because Itachi had a disease (similar to Kimimato). He was fine to let Sasuke live and now he lays his hands on Sasuke because he wants his body and his two Sharingan eyes - and he wants Sasuke to take Itachi's eyes because he needs the Eternal MS somehow.

This is just an idea, but the technique would not be the same as Orochimaru's, because Orochimaru seems to must switch bodies after three years (his old body was rotting away before Sasuke reached him) and Madara would require Uchiha bodies and wouldn't be free to select.
Old 2008-10-03, 10:40   Link #94
Josh Uzumaki

i think obito is due for a dramatic return either as madara himself, or by posing as madara
the way of obtaining MS is pretty brutal, ther must be another way somehow
Old 2008-10-03, 18:52   Link #95
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Quote:
It's actually the best way of secretly activating Mangekyou Sharingan. When there've been more Uchiha, and if it was only one and they were strong enough to survive, it made sure that none of the naive childs could defend himself from activating the Mangekyou Sharingan.
It just had to happen.

I just have one guess, and it's a feint guess so far, but it's actually a guess. Maybe Zetsu has found Obito and Obito has been healed. He was trained by Madara, but Madara needed him to activate Mangekyou Sharingan to be able to take over his body. Maybe even Madara was not able to stay young. Maybe he can only overtake bodies of people who activated Mangekyou Sharingan aswell - a Sharingan body switching technique that only works among Sharingan users. If that's the case, he had to take Obito's body, even with one eye and the kind Obito had to be forced to kill his closest friend (a new one in the Hidden Mist) and when Madara was already old and so on, he took Obito's body and Obito died in Madara's old body somehow. Then he wanted two Sharingan eyes and he wanted Itachi, but he could not take Itachi because Itachi had a disease (similar to Kimimato). He was fine to let Sasuke live and now he lays his hands on Sasuke because he wants his body and his two Sharingan eyes - and he wants Sasuke to take Itachi's eyes because he needs the Eternal MS somehow.

This is just an idea, but the technique would not be the same as Orochimaru's, because Orochimaru seems to must switch bodies after three years (his old body was rotting away before Sasuke reached him) and Madara would require Uchiha bodies and wouldn't be free to select.
And after Sasuke?
Your idea has one major flaw:
Spoiler for flaw!:
If what you say is true, then why would he have done that? He stopped himself from ever getting more bodies again!
Old 2008-10-03, 19:42   Link #96
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtseisRagnarok View Post
And after Sasuke?
Your idea has one major flaw:
Spoiler for flaw!:
If what you say is true, then why would he have done that? He stopped himself from ever getting more bodies again!
Back then, Itachi was not ill - and he left his little brother. He could also have killed him, because Itachi was not alone that night. I have well thought about that, but of course Uchiha were the greatest threat to him. Who else could achieve his power, but another Uchiha and they would have been killed anyways. As he said before, at the time he was refused, fought the 1st Hokage on his own and lost the fight, it was already too late for another revolution. There were Uchiha who planned a coup d'etat, but that was all in vain. They had lost their leader.
Old 2008-10-03, 19:45   Link #97
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Quote:
Back then, Itachi was not ill - and he left his little brother. He could also have killed him, because Itachi was not alone that night. I have well thought about that, but of course Uchiha were the greatest threat to him. Who else could achieve his power, but another Uchiha and they would have been killed anyways. As he said before, at the time he was refused, fought the 1st Hokage on his own and lost the fight, it was already too late for another revolution. There were Uchiha who planned a coup d'etat, but that was all in vain. They had lost their leader.
What does that have to do with Madara getting new uchiha bodies?
Old 2008-10-06, 07:32   Link #98
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
What does that have to do with Madara getting new uchiha bodies?
He only needs one body with a strong affinity to Uchiha and the Sharingan abilities, he doesn't need a selection of hundreds who could actually resist his Sharingan techniques and ensnare his plans. He could murder nearly all Uchiha. Itachi and Sasuke served as his replacements well enough.

I still wonder what Itachi's disease was. We've seen Kimimaro suffer a disease and now Itachi. What is it? There must be something behind it. Maybe Naruto could die the same way. Maybe he's been infected by Itachi. We don't know... (it's just a thought)
Old 2008-10-06, 12:22   Link #99
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Quote:
He only needs one body with a strong affinity to Uchiha and the Sharingan abilities, he doesn't need a selection of hundreds who could actually resist his Sharingan techniques and ensnare his plans. He could murder nearly all Uchiha. Itachi and Sasuke served as his replacements well enough.
What I meant was, what about when those bodies get too old for him to continue inhabiting?
Quote:
I still wonder what Itachi's disease was. We've seen Kimimaro suffer a disease and now Itachi. What is it? There must be something behind it. Maybe Naruto could die the same way. Maybe he's been infected by Itachi. We don't know... (it's just a thought)
He infected him to prevent the akatsuki from getting the Kyuubi? After-all if Naruto dies, so does the fox.
Old 2008-10-06, 14:00   Link #100
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
He infected him to prevent the akatsuki from getting the Kyuubi? After-all if Naruto dies, so does the fox.
Or to protect Sasuke at all cost. Or he infused Naruto with power, as he pretended, to let his brother be killed by another or to give Sasuke a strong companion who won't ever let him down when they have to face Madara.