AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-10-06, 19:19   Link #81
sunchips18
shinobi of darkness

cool. i get so they did the crime during the night!
Old 2008-10-06, 19:34   Link #82
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunchips18 View Post
cool. i get so they did the crime during the night!
Yes, that's actually based off a similar scene I had in mind for a Naruto fanfic I had written and posted a while back on FanFiction. Shame I deleted my profile, I might just try rewriting the first chapter when I have free time, apparently I had a knack for writing action...

Anyway, the scene itslf would have been set in an alternate time line where Naruto and Sasuke first met at around age eleven on the night of the Uchiha Massacre(it's heavily AU'd in case your confused). I'll warn you when I get around to re-posting that story so yo can get better details, but they end up with a much stronger bond than in the canon story.

At any rate, one night after the massacre, Naruto comes knocking on Sasuke's door, garbed in all black, arrying a spare "sneak-suit," and shouldering a duffle bag. He immediately tosses Sasuke the spare outfit and calls him out for a little "operation." Sasuke follows out of a mix of insomnia and curiousity.

Said "operation" ends up involving a lot of sneaking around and eluding ANBU, something Sasuke finds Naruto is quite skilled at, culminatin with the eventual infiltration of the Hokage Tower. It's here that Naruto reveals his "Master Plan."

Opening the bag, Sasuke gives it's contents a breif once over, looking to Naruto for some kind of confirmaion. The resulting nod from the jubilent blonde causes an odd response from the cloaked Uchiha, a deranged grin dances over his features...

The Hokage is left in a state of awe the following morning. The night watch ANBU bow their heads in utter disgrace, but just high enogh to still have sight of the spectacle before them.

Spray-painted across the roof reads the phrase, "Keep the Fire Burning," the text circling around a certain orange swirl with the crest of the Uchiha clan marked at it's center.

And that would have been about chapter four...
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 19:44   Link #83
sunchips18
shinobi of darkness

cool!!!!!!
Old 2008-10-06, 19:51   Link #84
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Glad to see you enjoy.

I'm feeling rather hyped now, think I'll try and rewrite what I remember of that story of mine.

Alright, let's get this writer's passion burnin'!
Old 2008-10-06, 20:10   Link #85
sunchips18
shinobi of darkness

yeah!!!!!!
Old 2008-10-07, 13:44   Link #86
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post
Glad to see you enjoy.

I'm feeling rather hyped now, think I'll try and rewrite what I remember of that story of mine.

Alright, let's get this writer's passion burnin'!
Your passion burns bright! I'll keep it burning ever stronger!
For I have the passion thet will never fade...
The passion...
OF YOUTH!!
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 14:09   Link #87
sunchips18
shinobi of darkness

uhhh. yeah.
Old 2008-10-07, 14:13   Link #88
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Quote:
uhhh. yeah.
Not a Maito Guy fan?
What a pity....
I'd love to see his reaction to BlackNhite's concept.
Old 2008-10-07, 14:50   Link #89
sunchips18
shinobi of darkness

I'm a lee fan all the way!
Old 2008-10-07, 14:57   Link #90
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Quote:
I'm a lee fan all the way!
Then you'll love this idea:
A filler where Gai sensei explains that he was the second-choice for Itachi's mission to destroy the Uchiha. (Should Itachi fail, or refuse, or any reason not accomplish his task). It further explains that his thick eyebrows are the reason: they neutralise the sharingan by drawing attention away from his eyes. In short, it is revealed that Lee is immune to all of the effects of Sharingan.
Old 2008-10-07, 17:39   Link #91
sunchips18
shinobi of darkness

cool!!!!!!
Old 2008-10-10, 08:30   Link #92
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtseisRagnarok View Post
Not a Maito Guy fan?
What a pity....
I'd love to see his reaction to BlackNhite's concept.
Which concept is this?
Tell me you're not referring to chapter 2' "sparring session"...
Old 2008-10-10, 23:57   Link #93
lolitaninja

If I were to create an episode...let's see...everyone goes to the beach!(LOL)
lolitaninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 14:50   Link #94
sunchips18
shinobi of darkness

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2008-10-14, 18:51   Link #95
theBrotherGrimm
Lord of the Wangetsugan!

Location: Annoying the crap out of Gai Maito with Kakashi-sensei
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolitaninja View Post
If I were to create an episode...let's see...everyone goes to the beach!(LOL)
A beach episode would be cool!!! Better yet a battle at the beach with bathing suits!
theBrotherGrimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 19:21   Link #96
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by theBrotherGrimm View Post
A beach episode would be cool!!! Better yet a battle at the beach with bathing suits!
You bloody pervert, it's no wonder Kakashi is your avatar!

lol!
jk, jk!

Seriously though, a beach episode? Didn't we learn our lesson when theytried it in Avatar?
Then again, that was one of the most hilarious things...
Old 2008-10-14, 21:29   Link #97
Gamma_Sennin

This is just how id like the upcoming chapter to unfold

Kakashi uses MS on deva pain... but just as deva realizes its power.. another pain (animal pain) stabs kakashi from behind... deva pain goes to perform the finishing blow...A puff of smoke appears and its Gamakichi with naruto standing on top (lawl).. Kichi performs a katon jutsu.. and naruto amplifies it with a new fuuton jutsu (just basic wind realease like pa toad)... animal pain summons hungry ghost in front of deva to extinguish the jutsu...*flash back to pa telling naruto how the bodies see wat eachother see's*.. knowing this naruto decides he has to separate them.. naruto summons the esophagus of the fire breathing toad trapping the animal pain inside... as the flesh tries to engulf the pain body hes fighting it off.. but eventually it traps the pain... naruto charges forward performing rasengan... the mountain toad disperses... naruto screaming who's next... but deva pain touches the animal pain and it resurrects...as naruto sees this.. he performs Kuchiyose no Jutsu Pa toad appears.. "he says.. so im needed all ready eh? " chapter finishes.. next chapters "The return of the sage (hermit mode)"

Lol o well.. i was bored...I think most of this is due to that fact

Spoiler for manga:
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 06:49   Link #98
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Spoiler for Manga knowledge for this episode:

All in all, I miss the flashbacks in Naruto, totally. I want to know more about the past. For me, the past, the 1st and 2nd Hokage and the time when the 3rd was still young, the great ninja wars and the past of the differnet ninja villages is more interesting than what we get to know now...
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 08:42   Link #99
theBrotherGrimm
Lord of the Wangetsugan!

Location: Annoying the crap out of Gai Maito with Kakashi-sensei
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuigetsuKun View Post
Spoiler for Manga knowledge for this episode:

All in all, I miss the flashbacks in Naruto, totally. I want to know more about the past. For me, the past, the 1st and 2nd Hokage and the time when the 3rd was still young, the great ninja wars and the past of the differnet ninja villages is more interesting than what we get to know now...
Yeah, I totally agree with you. I would love to know the history of the early Hokages especially the 2nd (he's my favorite!). For some reason, I keep thinking that he had some special link with the Hidden Mist since he was one of the best water ninjutsu users around in his time.
theBrotherGrimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 08:52   Link #100
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by theBrotherGrimm View Post
Yeah, I totally agree with you. I would love to know the history of the early Hokages especially the 2nd (he's my favorite!). For some reason, I keep thinking that he had some special link with the Hidden Mist since he was one of the best water ninjutsu users around in his time.
Don't forget that the 1st could create mokuton (which is suiton+doton). This requires a high skill and affinity with the use of both elements. I think that Senju always was ood at using water techniques.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote