AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-03-02, 16:20   Link #81
AnimeFangirl

Awww, this is so sweet. Some dear soul gave me a positive rep to counterbalance my bad rep, so kind. ^_^ Too bad it was neutral.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
that was so richman. you know it. everyone knows it.
richman... well... his generilazations are too broad.
i got one for interracial too... prolly all from richman
So when (not if) RichMan gets banned, does that mean the bad reps he gave out will be deleted as well?
Old 2004-03-02, 16:47   Link #82
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfl
So when (not if) RichMan gets banned, does that mean the bad reps he gave out will be deleted as well?
AFAIK no, the reputation will remain.
Old 2004-03-02, 16:56   Link #83
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Quote:
Also one of my reputations mysteriously vanished. Is it possible for people to take back the reputations they give? Or did one of the mods do it?
It probably vanished cause your only able to see 5 at a time...so if you get 6 points only the 5 most recent ones remain...
Old 2004-03-02, 17:12   Link #84
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Awww, this is so sweet. Some dear soul gave me a positive rep to counterbalance my bad rep, so kind. ^_^ Too bad it was neutral.
Those neutral reps are only neutral because the person who gave it has few posts or hasn't been around for long. I know that I've seen a lot of my neutral go green or red after time has passed. I've had a lot of neutrals, so every now and then I see my reputation change even though I didn't get any new reputation. It means that they're not ripe yet.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-03-02, 17:25   Link #85
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:

You're a lucky one. I've only gotten negative rep for my posts in this thread. Oh crud... shouldn't have posted again!

Old 2004-03-02, 18:36   Link #86
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Those neutral reps are only neutral because the person who gave it has few posts or hasn't been around for long. I know that I've seen a lot of my neutral go green or red after time has passed. I've had a lot of neutrals, so every now and then I see my reputation change even though I didn't get any new reputation. It means that they're not ripe yet.
That's bad news for me. That's very bad news.
Old 2004-03-02, 19:32   Link #87
JAppi
Banned

Send a message via AIM to JAppi Send a message via MSN to JAppi Send a message via Yahoo to JAppi
Quote:
It's just you. Though I think that the main reason he has bad rep, is that rep begging just begs to be dissed.
Actually, when I was rep begging my rep was somewhere between 15-16 Now it's Waaaaay down there. I was hoping for some cooler messagers.

Last edited by JAppi; 2004-03-02 at 21:54.
Old 2004-03-02, 21:24   Link #88
RichMan
????

Quote:
Quote:
richman... well... his generilazations are too broad.
You are so rude! I do not deserve to be banned. Your the one who can't even respond with an intelligent response. You shun my posts and go on with name calling like your so "high and mighty." My posts are based on fact, if you don't want to believe me then that's your own problem. Farthermore, I do not generalize anything. I told about "one" specific group. I told how I only hate loud/obnoxious black girls. I never said I hated the whole black race(Someone else later on called me a racist, which is false)Then I mentioned that I could back it up by saying i've known girls like this my whole life. I don't automatically hate on people, I give them a chance. If the person seems alright in my opinion then I don't hate em, but if the person seems bad to me then I'll probably dislike him/her.

I don't feel that I should be explaining all this to you guys, but I don't like it when people try to poke fun at me or try to give me a bad image, and I just like to prove people WRONG~! I've recieve a few bad reputations myself which are really lame. I got 2: one for my experience of what happened to me at school and my second was showing how stupid and iggnorant hobobaggins post was. I deserve to get my points back...

Now, as for Method, Mr.Busjido and Umbrae. Stop picking everything I say apart, and read the whole post will ya? You can get a better understanding then just picking each sentance apart and pretending it has nothing to do with the last sentance. You guys are so twisted.
Old 2004-03-02, 21:29   Link #89
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

RichMan, this must be the least appropriate place possible for that kind of post. Why don't you guys take this somewhere else?
Old 2004-03-02, 21:30   Link #90
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Richman - please don't bring that flame war into this thread...same goes to the other people that posted it and got it started...the other thread got closed for a reason...now let the flames die with that thread...if any of you still feel it necessary to keep going...do it in pm....dont kill another thread with all this arguing cause obviously since you dont know each other it'll just end being a never ending story
Old 2004-03-02, 21:30   Link #91
RichMan
????

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
RichMan, this must be the least appropriate place possible for that kind of post. Why don't you guys take this somewhere else?
Now now, they've bashed me, so I have every right to appeal. Also, I do talk about my badly given reputation in that post as well.
Old 2004-03-02, 22:34   Link #92
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
- - if i dont have enough posts for it to count, very few people do.

RICH: he closed the thread for "Excessive stupidity" ... actually, that would be restarting the flame war.

before you defend yourself, read what you wrote. now drop it.

Reputation... hmm... i gotta take a second look at this.

that is the good neutral button whereas is a bad one... right?

or does the second one send stuff to admins?
Old 2004-03-02, 22:56   Link #93
Sai
apathetic

Send a message via AIM to Sai
No flaming richman!! Please?
Old 2004-03-02, 23:35   Link #94
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichMan
Now, as for Method, Mr.Busjido and Umbrae. Stop picking everything I say apart, and read the whole post will ya? You can get a better understanding then just picking each sentance apart and pretending it has nothing to do with the last sentance. You guys are so twisted.
we actually took ur post apart and responded a paragraph at a time, but ur entire post is still in there.

the [!] thing is to report to admin/mods.
Old 2004-03-02, 23:41   Link #95
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai
No flaming richman!! Please?
I agree, no flaming RichMan, at least not here. I only mentioned him because hobobaggins accused him of dishing out those bad reps. If in fact it wasn't him, then he was falsely accused and I apologize. However, I'm pretty sure it was him who gave me a bad rep for THIS particular post, comment: "RichMan doesn't deserve to be banned."
Old 2004-03-02, 23:55   Link #96
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Quote:
that is the good neutral button whereas is a bad one... right?

or does the second one send stuff to admins?
the first one is to rate the post..whether posotive or negative...and the second..as Mr. Bushido said is to report a bad post to the admins...but from what i read...you should only use that if it's an extremely horrible post since the mods and admins get an email...and i don't think they want an email for the smallest little problems

Last edited by Superchop; 2004-03-03 at 00:06. Reason: Still not used to Zoro's new name -_-
Old 2004-03-03, 00:03   Link #97
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superchop
the first one is to rate the post..whether posotive or negative...and the second..as Zoro said is to report a bad post to the admins...but from what i read...you should only use that if it's an extremely horrible post since the mods and admins get an email...and i don't think they want an email for the smallest little problems
it says something like

"only use when its a spam, advertisement, or harrassment"

something like that, too lazy to check.
Old 2004-03-03, 01:00   Link #98
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superchop
the first one is to rate the post..whether posotive or negative...and the second..as Mr. Bushido said is to report a bad post to the admins...but from what i read...you should only use that if it's an extremely horrible post since the mods and admins get an email...and i don't think they want an email for the smallest little problems
clicks button 2...

wait. button 1.

wait. i am confused.

thank you regardless

i love ratings

Quote:
this post deserves a medal of honor
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?p=115153#post115153

ive had better.

and of course there is the lovely deconstructive critisizm.
Quote:
If you can't figure out that words can have more than one meaning in a certain language, then you probably shouldn't be trying to make a serious argument in that langauge.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?p=115137#post115137

and there is the wtf category:

Quote:
You were mean to him, he was so true.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...117#post115117

... i didnt get a rating for the last one oh well.

it tells me what i need to work on.
Old 2004-03-03, 01:23   Link #99
RichMan
????

Quote:
clicks button 2...

wait. button 1.

wait. i am confused.

thank you regardless

i love ratings

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...153#post115153

ive had better.

and of course there is the lovely deconstructive critisizm. http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...137#post115137

and there is the wtf category:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...117#post115117

... i didnt get a rating for the last one oh well.

it tells me what i need to work on.
Just turn off your computer and walk away slowly. That made completly no sense at all. Where are you getting a "rating" from?
Old 2004-03-03, 02:39   Link #100
raikage
日本語を食べません!

*sitting here laughing*

When did this thread get turned into something so...random?

JAppi asked for the negative reps, now he wants positive ones?
Closed Thread